Svetlitsa-Gold

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Ростислав
Re: Svetlitsa-Gold

Post by Ростислав » Wed Jul 29, 2015 16:06

Yes, probably friends, we'll have to create a theme and a training about goal setting and the realization of desires because without goals and proper set anywhere :) a topchatsya on the spot hung artifacts and themselves that even the motor is not started and device is not turned on where to move :) Oh

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Wed Jul 29, 2015 22:54

Rostislavwell win the prize СББ108 - here, as the biointernet-the practice wishing to take part - you can promote Your opportunities, I see much bigger and wider than if he is doing this.. :)
And it will probably be to the benefit of all..

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Thu Jul 30, 2015 0:15

Ахим wrote:win
I have a prediction from the beginning of the competition what kind of room I get ))) but will not write here - then I'll unsubscribe like it or not ))))
but at the expense of training our possibilities is Yes - there are new ideas - and our happy the game is coming to the finale )))) - a wave of benefits sent to me went to different parts of our country causing the response benefits)))) which are amplified while passing through the participants and participation the participants of the biointernet - in General it will be interesting)