Feedback on workshop 11 and 12 February in Kryvyi Rih.

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
ЗаЛП
Feedback on workshop 11 and 12 February in Kryvyi Rih.

Post by ЗаЛП » Mon Apr 02, 2012 20:35

I want to write the workshop in Krivoy Rog 11, 12 Feb. In the circumstances I could not write immediately, but experiences I want to share. The seminar was devoted to the practices of working with products Headband "OBVIOUS," the Mirror of ISIS, Svetlitsa Blaga. At the seminar in two days has been stable the number of people 16 and also felt as stability, resilience, fullness. The seminar was held in the "home" warm atmosphere. Were the people who first came to the seminar and first became acquainted with the Parlor. After each new exercise was going on and on about their feelings, States and experiences. Attended the state of the art and new energies. Since some time has passed, the results are already visible. The woman who first visited the workshop, he left suddenly on a business trip to Malaysia. Male (first seminar) is very fast and more than I had planned, decided their questions. Personally, I have after the seminar was a period of intense hard work (the preparation and conduct of major events). Though there were critical moments, but in the end everything went great.

Ланцелот

Re: Feedback on workshop 11 and 12 February in Kryvyi Rih.

Post by Ланцелот » Mon Apr 02, 2012 21:28

A video on the subject is?

Кимили

Re: Feedback on workshop 11 and 12 February in Kryvyi Rih.

Post by Кимили » Tue Jun 26, 2012 22:53

dear friends and organizers, and it is possible for all of us on a couple of exercises for each product( or for that/those products) that/s your heart sweeter? ))
please!

ps just noticed that after reading something nice and positive on the forum( or the participant's experiences, or experiences example) more interesting and clearer(or something) is. applies to All products of Sergey Dinovich.

thank you for your time, and for a magical Good:)