Svetlitsa "Super" (as the psychic)

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Мэйсон
Svetlitsa "Super" (as the psychic)

Post by Мэйсон » Thu Feb 23, 2012 18:04

Welcome to all the participants.
I decided to do a special experiment with the SS, because it is not found similar in the forum. I think will be interesting. I bought the SS and decided to show her his good friend, by the way, finalise the battle of psychics on TNT channel. It was interesting the opinion of a person hypersensitive to the energies. For purity of experiment, put SS in an envelope and asked her to describe the subject in the envelope. Here is her description of the object:
"Unusual, like, very connected to physics. Positive energy. Properties, resembles the magnet, but not normal. Can draw good."

That's how she described the SS, holding a sealed envelope.))
It would be interesting if forum members, who else knows these unusual people or has the ability to talk to them, repeated my experiment, and would have posted their opinion.

Артур888

Re: Svetlica "Super" (as the psychic)

Post by Артур888 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 18:40

What's the name of the finalist ? A lot of them were.

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Thu Feb 23, 2012 23:00

Thanks, I wonder how would Your friend describe other products :?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:42

Unfortunately, it's just hard to "diagnose" a complex system (and the SS in particular). I.e. regardless of the quality of the Sens, more or less details you can get the feeling of having the experience of using as operator of the product, at least a little (obviously more than a day and I think even weeks). Then appear nuances.
Again, the structure of the product liability and during operation with the operator look different (that's me on the front room exactly).
So in General, there is no substitute for personal experience :) and the other person's opinion is just another personal experience. They may differ and that's fine. (I brought the lyrics, though the opinion of the Sens essentially good, but the problems it cleans).
The result is that the most accurate thing is the description of the author as it outlines aspects that the "temporary operator" (which was given to hold the SS or something else) might not grasp.

Дмитрий В.

Post by Дмитрий В. » Sat Feb 25, 2012 21:16

I psychic gave the bracelet a Designer body.
Madame described it as a subject that allows you to save (accumulate) the energy that bears his owner. Ie she felt my energy.
Clearly said that the bracelet energy takes, and at least nothing bad brings.
I think that the understanding of them "interaction structures" is missing completely, and they are trying to measure its values: energy, magnetism, etc.

But to get the psychic to be the operator will be complicated. My Madam is exactly the persistent perception of reality in the form in which she knows from experience.
Although the element of information transfer through water it is present in every ritual (talking water), and to eliminate use of the exact same tough to kill water that gets on clothes, the clothes are then burned in the field. Oh, how )

Игнациус

Post by Игнациус » Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:57

Дмитрий В. wrote:I'm a psychic gave the bracelet a Designer body.
Clearly said that the bracelet energy takes, and at least nothing bad brings.
not very reassuring sounds :?

Ксюта10

Post by Ксюта10 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 19:21

I slipped the room is not true, and your BJ (wood bangle) charged by the card transfer 2.1 - also the lady is very sensitive to such things - :) her verdict - Good energy (bracelet tobish), which aims to improve health! I told her, though never admitted, is that a bracelet - I was just interested to know her opinion... do :oops:

Мирта

Post by Мирта » Fri May 11, 2012 20:17

Мэйсон wrote:For reasons of clarity, put SS in an envelope and asked her to describe the subject in the envelope.
For purity of experiment, it is desirable to give two identical envelope, and You also could not, not revealing the contents to tell which is what. So uncomplicated way You would be able to confirm not only the quality of the Room, but he is there in front of You. And what is even more interesting, what is "battle of the psychics on channel TNT" :D

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sun May 13, 2012 2:45

:shock:

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sun May 13, 2012 13:07

Мирта wrote:
Мэйсон wrote:For reasons of clarity, put SS in an envelope and asked her to describe the subject in the envelope.
For purity of experiment, it is desirable to give two identical envelope, and You also could not, not revealing the contents to tell which is what. So uncomplicated way You would be able to confirm not only the quality of the Room, but he is there in front of You. And what is even more interesting, what is "battle of the psychics on channel TNT" :D
I thought so too that psychics need to check to make blind experiments. Then I realized the futility of this lesson.
The fact that this mechanistic approach. A psychic is not a tool, and people. And people have the concept of point of view. Point of view one and the same person may vary depending on settings where he looks. Ask the person to look out the window and tell what he sees. One will describe the curtain and tulle flower on the windowsill, the other dirty spots on the glass, the third the fourth the trees and the grass on the lawn, a fifth of people who walk down the street. And every human. But any description is incomplete, and each complements the other. And it is only the spatial description. But if it is necessary to make temporary. It is necessary to set the parameters of time to obtain reliable information.
Same with a psychic. Yes, everyone has their vision, and it is necessary to direct to the desired information cut leading questions. And the more complicated object to describe, the more accurate it is necessary to restore the desired information. Or the psychic does not understand what you want from him.
Therefore, the transfer of "Battle of psychics" nothing is, except for show. Is one-sided selection of psychics on some of the modes that can be effectively presented to the viewers. People with deep expert qualities don't go (and don't want to go).
None of the psychic will not give you full information on the Parlor, so as you don't know how to formulate the question. So because of their perception, they describe a superficial picture of the extent of their current setting.

Recently I had to communicate with one woman who owns a pendulum for the evaluation of information characteristics. She took the product of "self" and started to check his pendulum. They then told me it was no good. I asked, and how you formulated the question? She said she asked - I need this product?
It is clear that the question is not correct. The product is intended not for her, as for washing. When the question was reformulated differently - "do I Need this product for washing my underwear?" was received a positive response.<

Мирта

Post by Мирта » Sun May 13, 2012 13:38

АСД wrote:I thought so too that psychics need to check to make blind experiments. Then I realized the futility of this lesson.
From what? If "psychic" to the question of what he feels when he is offered an envelope with a plastic puck, begins to speak: "anything unusual, like, very connected to physics. Positive energy. Properties, resembles the magnet, but not normal. Can draw good." Everything becomes very simple, isn't it? And if he is not able to read You non-verbal information about the content ( if You do not know what's in the envelope ) value pairs of question/answer is only growing. And I wonder why I didn't read about conducting such experiences with magical devices? The answer is also surprisingly simple: it's unnecessary, neither the manufacturer nor the consumer is still of miracles - a King may be in the buff. :lol:

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun May 13, 2012 13:44

Mason, I don't know about the views of the psychic, but Your opinion of the chamber according to Freud it is clear from the typo in the topic name)))
Svetlitsa "Super"

Акела

Post by Акела » Thu Nov 22, 2012 13:42

Recently met with one instructor MDPS, such a cool system for "total" life. The typology method is based on the quality of the "sound" of man, the world of objects. Showed the SS without any explanation of what was happening, so she says: is that a hologram? Interesting, sounds the rhythm of 3C.
Description rhythms like this, Brief description:
3C IS A LIVING COMPUTER
The mental discipline, the ultimate intellectual concentration, manipulation of mental images. This state is characterized by: Clear thinking, clarity of thought processes, accuracy of information processing, mental activity associated with calculations, calculations, information search, is very fast. When performing any work calculating the best options, easily move from one job to another.
Applications:
Statistical data processing, all types of operator activity (computer, cash register, etc.), the solution of problems of computational and analytical accounting calculations, a quick and precise search for desired information.

Especially there was no time for tests, and in General, little is said about the product, and wrote for what would share...

Муза

Re: the chamber "Super" (as the psychic)

Post by Муза » Sat Apr 27, 2013 22:41

[quote="Mason"]it was Interesting the opinion of a person hypersensitive to the energies. For purity of experiment, put SS in an envelope and asked her to describe the subject in the envelope. Here is her description of the object:
"Unusual, like, very connected to physics. Positive energy. Properties, resembles the magnet, but not normal. Can draw good."[/quoа my friend the other psychic was allowed to watch the parlor, he felt nothing, said that he had brought from Syria with full force - stone, from him and things like sense of energy. In such places, and the structure of the blood. I also gave the student Medussa SAT, he did not understand said, maybe it's yours.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sun Apr 28, 2013 0:59

interesting but it is not clear how it is described))

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:57

Showed Svetlitsy interesting expert Milena Dimitrova from Bulgaria. It can take very accurate information. For example, it may write to any person his finest Biography.
About the drawing rooms Milena wrote the information in verse form.

Svetlitsa

Here in reality Land
"Key"special found
In this structural plexus,
Generates excitement.

Waves of light cleanse
Our thoughts light,
In the body create a process
Known to us as progress.

And create synchronicity
Between body and soul,
On the threshold of life - suddenly,
Create a mood in the soul.

And passes the light from them
In the future ourselves
In each of our lives,
Form a layer.

It as a kind of platform
It is the shape - form,
Forming for us
The long-awaited moment.

In order to show this,
We need to live happily
Only our aspiration,
Will bring us enlightenment.

"Key" Svetlitsa - ward,
He spends starlight
The one who is "key" purchases,
In life, the miracle manifests.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Mar 04, 2016 16:34

АСД wrote:Showed Svetlitsy interesting expert Milena Dimitrova from Bulgaria. It can take very accurate information. For example, it may write to any person his finest Biography.
Was before the new year, seeing his friend checked their "glitches" as likes to say that the local guru, so in addition to my reconciliation and the vision, prognosis and other things, wearing our products , to show and hear from her about them. All my confirmed. it was funny when my own words almost said what I have heard from many about Swietlicki including. Said very light, very effective, very soft, but working 100 percent, except that the people who are involved in creating them are very BRIGHT, multidimensional and not only here in the world, but....in General, the rest was personal. Ie, the Council, as in my case to apply them with the greatest benefit.And even that is not specified in apesanahkwat, she called as samoraspustitsya ..in the information cell of these products,that maybe self-improvement at the discretion of each user for his personal need and his ability. Said, smart, intelligent, self-developing structure, then said after a pause, perhaps even a multidimensional structure here.