REVIEWS BY SVETLICHNY SEMINAR 4.5 FEB 20012

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Искатель
REVIEWS BY SVETLICHNY SEMINAR 4.5 FEB 20012

Post by Искатель » Mon Feb 06, 2012 22:32

It was a wonderful,light,magical,playful workshop :D .I just swam,swam :) in this napolnena spot lights.I went to him for a specific purpose,to understand that it is for the expert-operator relationship and how to apply them.I very much wanted to experience these relations.And this happened :).We studied various techniques for working with Plate Vivaton(Svetlanasem),the Room Good and the Mirror of ISIS.He studied effectively to the harmonious interaction with the world(in my opinion is vital as well as the ability to breathe or walk).I read a lot the forum,tried the techniques for the parlor,were the results,but(figuratively speaking) as it is not that clearly evident.But during a seminar,there was a sense(feeling),as this magic to use in helping yourself and others.IMHO,the feeling of experience,the understanding of which I had weakly transferable words,it must FEEL....And now the world around me has changed and my attitude has changed.....once more softly that-whether began to happen.I lighter,more relaxed,and the places where there is tension clearly visible.
Yes, with great pleasure will come to the following workshops :) ,front room(and equipment for their application,of course), to help me.
I Express my GRATITUDE to the SEMINAR,the PARTICIPANTS AND ORGANIZERS,EMBRACE ALL :) :) :) .....