Workshops on the use of products LIK

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:14

We begin a new series Svetlichnaya Games on the basics BIO Astro Engineering Design.
The game will take place on 10 January at 20 o'clock Moscow time.

The first theme Alchemy of Light in the Mirror of time Mirror of ISIS.

To participate in the Game you will need a Mirror map Mirror IZDY. For those who have no such card, you can use its virtual copy, which can be downloaded here: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/JnUG/R921amFeS
Print the file and attach it in the back of a small mirror. It is desirable to use a mirror with glass thickness of 4 mm.
Still to play You will need a bracelet Luckily. Its a virtual copy can be done by printing the file:
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/HLgY/4EnnrfnYB
Make 2 paper bracelet with the printout of this file.

The link to the game
https://zoom.us/j/567544373

See you at the BIOINTERNET

Record the previous game Svetlichnaya about the Wonders available at the link

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sat Jan 12, 2019 21:24

Webinar recording from 11-01-2019 use Mirror of ISIS and Riband Luckily available at the link

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:31

Svetlichny second the Game is on the fundamentals BIO Astro Engineering Design.
The game will take place on 17 January at 20 o'clock Moscow time
Continuing the theme - Alchemy of Light in the Mirror of time Mirror of ISIS.
The technique of Improving well-being through the Mirror of ISIS.

To participate in the Game you will need a Mirror map Mirror IZDY. For those who have no such card, you can use its virtual copy, which can be downloaded here: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/JnUG/R921amFeS
Print the file and attach it in the back of a small mirror. It is desirable to use a mirror with glass thickness of 4 mm.
Still to play You will need a bracelet Luckily. Its a virtual copy can be done by printing the file:
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/HLgY/4EnnrfnYB
Make 2 paper bracelet with the printout of this file.

The link to the game

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 0:43

Please Svetlichnaya on the game show technique for the study of negative emotions, psychological trauma :) :o

Александр Н.

Post by Александр Н. » Wed Feb 06, 2019 18:23

Hello dear friends!
In Yaroslavl will be a mini seminar-presentation "Algoritm uspekha" Sergei Dinovitzer (ASD). We invite everyone this Sunday, February 10.
Everyone who already enjoys the Parlor, will be able to ask questions, and learn something new for yourself. Shows you some practical exercises with a Parlor and you can feel the energy of the Parlor to all participants.
Those who are just starting to be interested in, will be able to diagnose your aura (luminosity) before and after application of the Chamber, and visually ensure the effectiveness of these devices.
Admission is free, but we ask for prior appointment to schedule a number of places.
Write to the PM
or mail: reedreedreed@bk.ru

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Tue Feb 19, 2019 22:05

There is a visible world that we can explore with our senses. However, there is also something that we cannot see or perceive by the senses, i.e. the invisible world. This invisible world is much more visible visible and affects largely the defining events in the visible world. Is it possible to interact with this invisible world to expand your perception? Let's try to do this together, as

On Thursday 21 February at 20.00 GMT will be Svetlichnaya Game theme: visible - Invisible. What is it?
The basics of intuitive vision with the eye patch Obviously.

How to make a bandage Obvious?
To do this, print out the picture (this picture is attached to the structure of the bandage Obviously), is available here:

The size of the image on the printout - 210х110 mm. Glue the printed image of the Mask onto the fabric and cut out the contour. Sew to the mask the elastic band to secure to head.

The link to the game

ММ

Post by ММ » Tue Feb 19, 2019 22:54

Fonit much. :)

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:12

Friday 1 March at 20.00 GMT will be a sequel Svetlichnaya Game theme: visible - Invisible. What is it?
The basics of intuitive vision with the eye patch Obviously. Telepathic modes of vision.

To do this, print out the picture (this picture is attached to the structure of the bandage Obviously), is available here:

The size of the image on the printout - 210х110 mm. Glue the printed image of the Mask onto the fabric and cut out the contour. Sew to the mask the elastic band to secure to head.

The link to the game

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sat Mar 16, 2019 0:39

Christmas Miracle

Shortly before the New Year a competition was announced "the BEST CHRISTMAS MIRACLE" - in which users of the Parlor told me about the wonderful magic that happened to them, due to any Parlor.

The results are summarized. The winners are determined...

We invite all the contestants, spectators and those interested in the webinar conference

summing up competition Christmas Miracle and the award winners.

The interactive meeting will be held on Sunday, 17 March at 20:00 Moscow time.

The entrance to the conference https://zoom.us/j/567544373

Also we invite you to watch the videos and mark Likes the most suitable. Watch the video in the playlist Christmas Miracle on our channel:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... TeZDv-Zxkr

According to the results of Your vote next week is also declared the winner of the Audience Award
We will be very glad of Your activity )) Support his comrades

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:59

the DEVELOPMENT of INTUITION AND HEADBAND OBVIOUSLY!

In recent times, there are many different courses dedicated to the development of intuition. But what is intuition? Wikipedia has this definition: Intuition (pozdnelat. intuitio — "contemplation", from the verb intueor — gaze) is the ability property of the person to understand, to form and to unravel the meaning of events, situations, objects through insight, insight, instantly subconscious conclusion based on imagination, empathy, and previous experience, "flair", insight.

This definition leaves many questions unanswered. If I get lost in the woods, he let go of my body and it brought me to the right place itself, there's nothing I contemplated no meaning understood. This intuition? Or another question. Penetration into the meaning of events, situations, objects is in the present? And if I need to come in a future sense? This is also the intuition?

It seems the same word are trying to name different phenomena. Then what is taught in the courses?

Another part of the question - development. Again, refer to Wikipedia. The development is a type of movement and changes in nature and society associated with the transition from one quality state to another, from old to new.

If we develop the intuition, to what qualitative States we go. How many of these qualitative States? Or one quality - intuition? If this one quality, what we can measure and evaluate, we have become more developed or not? What are the criteria of development?

There are other questions on this topic. Would the World be better from what I have developed? Or should I not care at all and most importantly, to become a better me? How fast can I grow? This is years of hard work, or you can develop easy, fun, playing, getting joy and pleasure?

Issues instant development, different stakeholders of intuition, how many and what qualities we need to develop in yourself to become the Almighty and how this can help bandage will Obviously be dedicated to the webinar, which will be held April 4 at 20 hours GMT.

In this webinar You will learn how to find a beacon and maybe even learn her name.

The link to the game

See you at the BIOINTERNET<

ММ

Post by ММ » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:03

And where you can watch a recording of the webinar?

Акела

Post by Акела » Sat Apr 06, 2019 16:41

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Tue Apr 09, 2019 23:11

Golden Mask
If you apply a Chamber to activate its connection to the BIOINTERNET, especially to practice with bandages Apparently, Eureka, mask of Palantir, we can develop your quality of direct reception of information. That is, for every your question to answer.
As an example, we give information conclusion Elena from Moscow for the Golden Mask. Three questions are asked: 1. General information conclusion - what does the gold Mask?,
2. Benefits for the users of the Golden Mask?
3. Personal feelings Elena from the use of a Gold Mask.

Here are the answers. The first and second information obtained as a direct track from the BIOINTERNET.
1. Going back to ancestral worlds Existentially beginning with the transformation of the Life line from 0 to infinity. Immediate transition on the road of life all the time tunnel sets a new shortcu Time. Time becomes a living and infallible. Completed the main task of establishing a Life Time in a new dimension. Collecting a symbiosis of the worlds and expressions of Higher order, the effect of the Golden Mask allows you to make an instant transformation with the minimax effect in the most productive period of the space-time continuum. In addition, the Mask has effect in relation to the feminine - the birth of a New Life. The luminosity of the New Generation is reflected in a different range. Eventfulness is structured harmoniously, hasnie no Symptoms.
2. The user of the Golden Mask is Converted to Life line.
Restored ancestral ties.
The mistakes of previous Generations and the errors of past time of Life no longer determine Your Future.
The future is Transformed, opening up new possibilities and new directions.
The time of Your Life is structured and becomes most effective.
In addition, there is an effect of improving the feminine. Restored the ability to bear children. While the new generation does not inherit the mistakes of parents in full. The process of transformation of life of Future Generations.

3. About personal feelings/ impressions of the Golden mask. This really is my magic wand. I will definitely use it when I have some trouble or fatigue/strain, in this case, after applying I restored, harmonized, once strained out (maybe not immediately in full, but the level is reduced), there are fresh nataliceline thoughts and smile!)) I really like how the eyes glow after the mask and I almost never use creams, but I think I look younger than my age. I have inside there was a feeling that I'm younger than years on 5, and then all of 10.

On Thursday 11 April at 20:00 GMT will be held on the topic of Rejuvenating practice with the Golden Mask.
How to make a Gold Mask?
To do this, print the pictures with the structure of the Golden Mask on the sheet of A4.

Glue the printed pictures of the Mask on the fabric and cut along the contour. Sew to the mask with elastic to secure to head.
The entrance to The conference us/j/567544373">https://zoom.us/j/567544373

Любимая Элен

Post by Любимая Элен » Thu Apr 11, 2019 14:27

АСД wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 23:11
Golden Mask
If you apply a Chamber to activate its connection to the BIOINTERNET, especially to practice with bandages Apparently, Eureka, mask of Palantir, we can develop your quality of direct reception of information. That is, for every your question to answer.
As an example, we give information conclusion Elena from Moscow for the Golden Mask. Three questions are asked: 1. General information conclusion - what does the gold Mask?,
2. Benefits for the users of the Golden Mask?
3. Personal feelings Elena from the use of a Gold Mask.

Here are the answers. The first and second information obtained as a direct track from the BIOINTERNET.
1. Going back to ancestral worlds Existentially beginning with the transformation of the Life line from 0 to infinity. Immediate transition on the road of life all the time tunnel sets a new shortcu Time. Time becomes a living and infallible. Completed the main task of establishing a Life Time in a new dimension. Collecting a symbiosis of the worlds and expressions of Higher order, the effect of the Golden Mask allows you to make an instant transformation with the minimax effect in the most productive period of the space-time continuum. In addition, the Mask has effect in relation to the feminine - the birth of a New Life. The luminosity of the New Generation is reflected in a different range. Eventfulness is structured harmoniously, no hasnie Symptoms.
2. The user of the Golden Mask is Converted to Life line.
Restored ancestral ties.
The mistakes of previous Generations and the errors of past time of Life no longer determine Your Future.
The future is Transformed, opening up new possibilities and new directions.
The time of Your Life is structured and becomes most effective.
In addition, there is an effect of improving the feminine. Restored the ability to bear children. While the new generation does not inherit the mistakes of parents in full. The process of transformation of life of Future Generations.

3. About personal feelings/ impressions of the Golden mask. This really is my magic wand. I will definitely use it when I have some trouble or fatigue/strain, in this case, after applying I restored, harmonized, once strained out (maybe not immediately in full, but the level is reduced), there are fresh nataliceline thoughts and smile!)) I really like how the eyes glow after the mask and I almost never use creams, but I think I look younger than my age. I have inside there was a feeling that I'm younger than years on 5, and then all of 10.

On Thursday 11 April at 20:00 GMT will be held on the topic of Rejuvenating practice with the Golden Mask.
How to make a Gold Mask?
To do this, print the pictures with the structure of the Golden Mask on the sheet of A4.

Glue the printed pictures of the Mask on the fabric and cut along the contour. Sew to the mask with elastic to secure to head.

Be sure on the fabric? I first want to participate in this action. Just to clarify. The fabric is definitely?<

Акела

Post by Акела » Thu Apr 11, 2019 21:41

Not necessarily! :D

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Wed Apr 17, 2019 23:54

On Friday 19 April at 20:00 MSK will be working in the Game
topic: the Practice of execution of desires with the Golden Mask
How to make a Gold Mask?

To do this, print the pictures with the structure of the Golden Mask on the sheet of A4. These pictures attached of the structure of the Golden Mask.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Wed Apr 24, 2019 23:31

The Golden Mask was created as a tool to rejuvenate and restore the integrity of body, soul and mind. Therefore, the main effects are: face lifting, toning, feeling of youth, vigor of the spirit. Glowing face and eyes after the application of the Golden Mask make its owner charming and attractive. You can verify this by making a virtual copy mask using the techniques described in this letter.

However, this is not all that capable of the Golden Mask. Like all the Room it works with the structures of time, allowing the user to reveal the unique qualities of Intuition, of the future of Expertise, and many others. The user verifies their ability to influence events in the past, present and future, to create the time of execution of their desires, solve their problems without worries. How to do it we will discuss at the next working in the Game.
On Thursday 25 April at 20:00 GMT will be held Svetlichnaya game on the theme of the fulfillment of wishes with the Golden Mask (part 2).

How to make a Gold Mask?

To do this, print the pictures with the structure of the Golden Mask on the sheet of A4. These pictures attached of the structure of the Golden Mask.

See you at the BIOINTERNET<

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Fri May 03, 2019 2:22

Gold Fish
All people love to read books and watch movies about wizards. For example Harry Potter. Usually, after reading this topic, one thinks that this is not about him. Although in my heart there is a desire: I would have to know... Most think the magic of fiction and unreal. Some people think that magic is, but he needs a long time to learn. Held a wizard is usually a wise old man or old lady. And it's really hard work - to become a magician. After all, wizards are those who have not agreed to be senataxin and rushed to the one who is Almighty. The Creator is omnipotent.
However, the Creator is in every man. And each person manifests his creativity to measure the forces and capabilities. With every person miracles happen and magical events, but not everyone believes that such miracles could be more. Our whole life has been nothing but an incredible event. If you calculate the probability of us into the light, given how many incredible things have happened for this, we will get a number that is practically zero. However, we live. But we all this is not enough. We want our wishes fulfilled by magic. And this is true. Why some of them succeed, and we do not? Perhaps something is missing. It may be necessary to remember their magical abilities and start to apply them.
Let's try to use Svetlichnaya technology and increase the possibility of magic in our lives. After all, we have a tool like the map of a goldfish. However, every tool we have to learn to use it. How to use Svetlichnaya magical tools you can learn on Svetlichnaya Games. Svetlichnaya big Game will be this summer in Bulgaria in Burgas on 18 July to 4 August. Entry by email blaga.lik@gmail.com

Now we Invite you to Svetlichnaya Game with a Goldfish. Consider a few basic techniques of working with it and a bit of theory.
The game will be held at 10:00 Moscow time on 4 may.

For those who don't have Goldfish offer her a temporary electronic copy, made on technology of broadcasts of the Parlor.
For making it download the file https://cloud.mail.ru/public/L3SY/Dj4uPkpGt
Print it to size with a plastic card on a color printer or copy to a clean USB stick.

Login to the game
https://zoom.us/j/567544373<

Терве

Post by Терве » Wed May 08, 2019 1:59

Excuse me, but the materials of the seminar on Goldfish will be posted? I now have my own Fish, I want to know how she is encouraged to use it. I would be very grateful if you spread the materials.

Гродно

Post by Гродно » Wed May 08, 2019 18:45

In 2018 in Bulgaria, Burgas on the Black sea I was able to attend the seminar on the work with Svetlichny technology. Since then it's been almost a year. Obtained deep experience in the process of the workshop encouraged their discoveries to this day. Very powerful and beautiful condition which I brought from Burgas, allow us to solve complex everyday tasks for easier. It is felt that this potential, the red line went through a year of my life and was not tired, not exhausted, but instead became more explicit and clear. Current life situation add up exactly to the number as in the game of Tetris cubes. I wish you this year to go to the sea, on the mud, under the bright Bulgarian sun, and simultaneously to obtain a lot of new experiences which you will enjoy for a long time. Prior to the meeting.

I'll try to record an extended video review, but in General something like that.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Wed May 15, 2019 1:28

Imagine a situation that You have to make a choice between two or more scenarios. For example it is necessary to choose - to accept a tempting offer in business or it is necessary to reject as fraudulent. Reliable Information is lacking, but the choice to do. How to be? For this we need to use the quality Predict, which develops in the interaction of Soul and Mind. When the Soul trains the Mind sensitivity, he begins to feel what will happen in the future. There is a system of exercises that allows you to quickly get such quality or transfer it from someone who has it already is, for example, a successful businessman. With this system of exercises can be found on Svetlichnaya Games in Burgas, we will be holding this summer from 18 July to 4 August in two stages. 1 stage from 18 to 26 July lessons in Burgas, stage 2 from 27 July to 4 August, an expedition to places of Power in Bulgaria.
One day Svetlichnaya Games in Burgas last year:

And while Svetlichnaya Games with Gold Fish, which will be held may 16 at 20:00 GMT. The mental technique of constructing your desire.
For those who don't have Goldfish offer her a temporary electronic copy, made on technology of broadcasts of the Parlor.
For making it download the file https://cloud.mail.EN/public/L3SY/Dj4uPkpGt
Print it to size with a plastic card on a color printer or copy to a clean USB stick.

Login to the game
Happy You the fulfillment of deepest desires!

Here's a review of one of the participants of last year's Svetlichnaya Games in Burgas.
In 2018 in Bulgaria, Burgas on the Black sea I was able to attend the seminar on the work with Svetlichny technology. Since then it's been almost a year. Obtained deep experience in the process of the workshop encouraged their discoveries to this day. Very powerful and beautiful condition which I brought from Burgas, allow us to solve complex everyday tasks for easier. It is felt that this potential, the red line went through a year of my life and was not tired, not exhausted, but instead became more explicit and clear. Current life situation add up exactly to the number as in the game of Tetris cubes. I wish you this year to go to the sea, on the mud, under the bright Bulgarian sun, and simultaneously to obtain a lot of new experiences which you will enjoy for a long time. Prior to the meeting.<

Терве

Post by Терве » Wed May 15, 2019 2:14

Sergei Dinovich, if you have the opportunity to put on record the previous or next seminar on the Goldfish, I will be very grateful - I work and have no possibility to attend the seminar.

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Wed May 15, 2019 17:52

For lamination a bit cut off one edge of the picture, 1-1.5 mm (a temporary structure for Svetlichnaya games) will it upset the structure? Or is it better to cut the stock without disturbing the image ?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Fri May 17, 2019 23:49

Артур888 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 17:52
For lamination a bit cut off one edge of the picture, 1-1.5 mm (a temporary structure for Svetlichnaya games) will it upset the structure? Or is it better to cut the stock without disturbing the image ?
The structure is not disturbed, as it is transmitted through the picture like a hologram.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sat May 18, 2019 2:51

Терве wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 2:14
Sergei Dinovich, if you have the opportunity to put on record the previous or next seminar on the Goldfish, I will be very grateful - I work and have no possibility to attend the seminar.
Put raw Svetlichnaya video games with Goldfish