Workshops on the use of products LIK

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
ЛИЛИЯ-Р
Re: seminars on the use of products LIK

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:24

Every time you attend another workshop in the Parlor , reveal new facets of its use. New sensations and new experiences . And each time stronger and more powerful this is manifested in consciousness. Expert-operator relations , taught at the seminar very well help you learn to work together , not only with family , but also staff. That helps to better understand co-workers , family, and inner circle. Always interesting and new things with the Parlor should be given in the seminar. Sorry people was not enough. Always asking for a seminar of 25 people , there are those to whom it is really necessary and important. The seminar was very fruitful. It was a little hard than usual. A very large study immediately went to the first day. But pleased that now there are other opportunities to work with the Parlor.

Кимили

Post by Кимили » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:21

The background is from the Workshop of Sergei Dinovich ( 1-2.06) still GOING!
and Work Structures, you are working and you gained 800 km from the place of the seminar holding!

I am very sorry that I did not get.
Thank you.

( nick earlier- "atuona").

"Defending your limitations, you deprive yourself of omnipotence."
Richard Bach. "Illusions"

Багвати

Post by Багвати » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:34

And we remembered you there, because you're there, phantom was present)))

Кимили

Post by Кимили » Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:22

thank you:)

АВД

Post by АВД » Wed Jun 19, 2013 20:47

Thank you to Galina And Sergey Dinovich for the seminar. A lot of interesting information, a new understanding of life, and most importantly skills! Changes in life went almost immediately, didn't have time earlier to write a review. More understanding of how to use a chamber. In my opinion, 2 days is not enough, I haven't had the discussion after the practical exercises. And still the question arose at last the structure - what was it? All users of the Parlor would recommend to go to the seminar. She went to another after some time.

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 16:24

The record will be ?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Jun 21, 2013 22:14

Arthur 888 Seminar on lake Baikal.viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5323

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Fri Jun 21, 2013 22:59

Seminars are a good opportunity to tune the interaction with the parlor.Although in my opinion,and reports (reviews)of the workshop participants it's much easier to get a much better idea about the Parlor.

Паулина

Post by Паулина » Mon Jul 15, 2013 0:55

I was fortunate to attend a seminar in Moscow on 1-2 June. and I felt that to visit them optimally at least once in two months. the unthinkable theory is interesting and accessible and enjoyable practical part. Very useful training exercise, especially with the Mirror of ISIS (in the home of such exciting effects can't reach). Thanks ASD, Galina, Eugene, and all the participants. A huge and personal thanks to Sergei Dinamico for talent, kindness, and magical gifts :o

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Mon Aug 26, 2013 22:22

We were invited to conduct a series of trainings in Prague in the Biointernet school.

The first Training School "Byinternet opens doors" will be held from 13.9.to on 16.9.2013

For those who have realized that their own knowledge has a very low value, and simply "know a lot" does not work.

Practical technology for improving the quality of life

The most money to earn now for information. And that's a fact.

Physical strength has lost its relevance, and the value of intellectual abilities is growing at breakneck speed. And, seeing this trend, it is wise to ponder how you can enhance your intelligence. Is there a way? Are there technologies that are able to do this?

And not just to develop memory, learn to speed read, turning himself into a walking encyclopedia. Who needs it when there is Yandex and Google?

Now, knowledge alone lose their value.
Value scholars have remained in history. In their place came a technological thinkers, capable of solving complex and unusual tasks in a matter of minutes. Able one solution to increase the profit of the company in dozens of times! Able to quickly find a way out of seemingly intractable situations.

It is about how to become the kind of thinker. How to make it not work as he pleases, and according to the strict and powerful technology. That this is a training "School of Viainternet opens doors"

All I know people who are all easily obtained, they are fine and just. Like them, a pleasure to be in the company.

Through technology we will teach you to be that person!

For whom this training:

For 5% of people who are ready to rise above itself and grow regardless of their age and occupation.

For parents who want the right to influence the development and fate of their children.

For managers who want to learn how to build relationships with subordinates.

Who this workshop to any way you shouldn't come

The fact for whom the seminars, the way to have fun, to replace the TV.
For those who don't want to change anything in your life.

Schedule of classes
Friday 13 September - presentation. Admission is free, seats are not limited
Saturday 14 September to Measure the level of happiness and try to increase it using technology Biointernet. The devices and technologies. Living light and its role in our lives.
Sunday 15 September - What are System integrator of time? Practical exercises for rejuvenation of the body and reveal the true desires.
Monday September 16 - What is the modulator of spatial - temporal resources? Practical training on structural and information services business and the increase in the flow of goods.

Please bring comfortable clothes, not restrict movement, soft shoes (trainers,sneakers, gym shoes or barefoot), private water (at least 1.5 liters per day),containers for drinking water (glass), a pen and paper, 3 colored marker assorted colors. Bring all the existing products You have Biointernet equipment. If You do not have the Mirror of ISIS, then grab any mirror.

Cost of training: 1.500 Kč
When payment up to 15.8 – 1.000 Kč

e-mail: tatiana@karovina.cz
http://www.karovina.cz, http://www.BiointernetnadVltavou.cz<

Евгений Борисович

Post by Евгений Борисович » Mon Sep 02, 2013 15:05

Mr Danovich will there be a seminar in the near future somewhere else in addition to Prague?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Mon Sep 02, 2013 17:04

Евгений Борисович wrote:Mr Danovich will there be a seminar in the near future somewhere else in addition to Prague?
While applications from those who were reported. It is therefore not planned.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:47

АСД wrote:
Евгений Борисович wrote:Mr Danovich will there be a seminar in the near future somewhere else in addition to Prague?
While applications from those who were reported. It is therefore not planned.
НИКА Виктория wrote:And the last question for today, when Moscow will host workshops for Parlor, at least roughly. I really want to visit , afraid to miss, not every day you get to go to the forum.
thank you very much!
For those wishing to visit our workshop I propose to apply in the mail lik_i@list.ru with contact telephone numbers and cities. When you accumulate enough applications, organized by the the seminar and notify all applicants.

Сирена

Post by Сирена » Fri Sep 06, 2013 13:43

Mr Danovich !
When You are planning to hold a seminar in Kiev ?
And where to get more, in addition to seminars, instructions - recommendations for the application of the Parlor ?
Thank you for your attention.
With respect Serena.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Fri Sep 06, 2013 18:59

Сирена wrote:When do You plan to hold a seminar in Kiev ?
Write an application to e-mail lik_i@list.ru

Любознательная

Post by Любознательная » Sun Sep 22, 2013 20:46

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Every time I visit another workshop in the Parlor , reveal new facets of its use. New sensations and new experiences . And each time stronger and more powerful this is manifested in consciousness. Expert-operator relations , taught at the seminar very well help you learn to work together , not only with family , but also staff. That helps to better understand co-workers , family, and inner circle. Always interesting and new things with the Parlor should be given in the seminar. Sorry people was not enough. Always asking for a seminar of 25 people , there are those to whom it is really necessary and important. The seminar was very fruitful. It was a little hard than usual. A very large study immediately went to the first day. But pleased that now there are other opportunities to work with the Parlor.
Hello Lily, tell me how you can sign up for the seminar in Moscow and how to know when and where it will be held? I really want to gain new knowledge and help to use! Thank you

Любознательная

Post by Любознательная » Sun Sep 22, 2013 20:59

Любознательная wrote:
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Every time I visit another workshop in the Parlor , reveal new facets of its use. New sensations and new experiences . And each time stronger and more powerful this is manifested in consciousness. Expert-operator relations , taught at the seminar very well help you learn to work together , not only with family , but also staff. That helps to better understand co-workers , family, and inner circle. Always interesting and new things with the Parlor should be given in the seminar. Sorry people was not enough. Always asking for a seminar of 25 people , there are those to whom it is really necessary and important. The seminar was very fruitful. It was a little hard than usual. A very large study immediately went to the first day. But pleased that now there are other opportunities to work with the Parlor.
Hello Lily, tell me how you can sign up for the seminar in Moscow and how to know when and where it will be held? I really want to gain new knowledge and help to use! Thank you
Sent a request by mail,I'll wait) Can be typed many who want to improve their level of knowledge and development!

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Thu Oct 10, 2013 16:14

The next seminar in the BIOINTERNET school in the Czech Republic will take place October 11-13.
Coordinator Kirill Korotkov +420 607 067 322

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Thu Oct 10, 2013 16:18

Biointernet seminar - "keys" from the business.Held from 18 to 20 October in the city of Goryachiy Klyuch, Krasnodar Krai.
Coordinator Andrey Salkov
tel: +79881452525

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:00

Seminar in Ukraine will be held in the city of Krivoy Rog 7 - 8 Dec.
Theme: Cheerful Life Time
Coordinator Larisa Zavalko
tel: +380975071749

ЗаЛП

Post by ЗаЛП » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:15

We used to live in the world of standard stereotypes. How to change them or rather how to change yourself. Wonderful training system adapters in the front Room, which carried Sergei Dinowitz and his companion Galina, help to live and be happy, help to transform problems into solvable issues. Consciously or unconsciously.
Self-regulation of personal space is a product of processes of interaction with the structures. Zone relations the threshold increases sensitivity and help you see hidden situations and to solve them outside the box. Adjacent is the transformation of old stereotypes.
Since the workshop objectives were maximum interaction with structures, which means to feel (realize) new things and give it to "grow" (feeling, insight, new contacts, exploring the past, new solutions). The synthesis of skills training and events and allows to see itself in new facets of his own crystal.
At the seminar we went through the structure Space to put in order thoughts, to harmonize body and soul, to get rid of the clamps, blocks. With the structures of Benefits and Eureka worked on the conversion problems and fixing bugs. The classes were easy and effortless. We shared new experiences, learn to talk about them.
Along with the permanent participants of the workshop was a lot of new people (from Kyiv, Dnipropetrovsk). People of different age (24-76 years), different professions, but we were all United by the atmosphere of a cozy home environment. We had fun, were happy, studying, and just lived.

Елена Ямпольская

Post by Елена Ямпольская » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:12

Good day! This idea came about. Maybe for the organization of a seminar on the use of parlor to do the mailing, because people buy from different cities and from the employees of the m machines have addresses, including electronic. In short, I would gladly undertook the organization of the seminar, if I was willing (in Ekaterinburg). To find willing to ask help and assistance from the owners of the site))) You addresses and emails (or addresses only, the newsletter also can take)- I organization of the workshop.
A happy New year!!!! az

Элиан

Post by Элиан » Sun Jan 05, 2014 23:52

I would like to attend the seminar. When it is planned in Russia? Peter, Moscow, near....

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:21

Seminar in St. Petersburg will be held from 23 to 26 January.
Theme: Cheerful Life Time
Get acquainted with the techniques of working with the PARLOR and the expert-operator relations. Learn Cheerful design.

Questions to clarify by phone: +79111947574

The venue of the seminar will be in the next message.

On 23 and 24 January the classes will be held from 19 to 22 hours
January 25 and 26 classes from 10 to 15 hours

Attire and what to bring - see posts to previous seminars.

алекс.

Post by алекс. » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:44

Do you plan a workshop in Rostov-on-don, Krasnodar?