Workshops on the use of products LIK

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Терве

Post by Терве » Mon May 20, 2019 12:50

Thank you!

Любимая Элен

Post by Любимая Элен » Mon May 20, 2019 18:00

АСД wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:51

Put raw Svetlichnaya video games with Goldfish
Thank you!

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:38

How to catch the Flow of Happiness?

In the Latin text of the Bible says: "...Homo ad laborem nascitur et avis ad volatum," which can be translated in two ways: "Man is born for suffering, and a bird to fly", or, "Man is born for the (hard) labour, and a bird to fly".
We also more famous aphorism from the story of Korolenko "Paradox". "Man is born for happiness like a bird for flight".
So why is man born? For Suffering or for Happiness? And why the comparison is with the birds?
Remember how the eagle soars. He almost never flapping, but not falling, but flying, gliding smoothly in the air. Do you know the condition of the flight of the soul? When every cell is ringing from happiness, from what you do. In these moments everything is easy, everything works, there are no obstacles and You Soar for joy-filled existence.
What holds the eagle in soaring? The flow of air? And what makes the soul soar?
There is a book written by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi flow: the Psychology of optimal experience. It presents a completely new approach to the topic of happiness. Happiness for him is akin to inspiration, and when a person is fully absorbed in interesting work, which realizes his potential, what Csikszentmihalyi calls flow. Joy Flood is the highest award that nature can give for the attempt to solve more and more complex meaningful tasks, and that other way is impossible.
An interesting and useful book, I recommend it.
How to learn to live in the Flow? How to catch him for hovering and flight? How to feel a new state of happiness?
It will be devoted Svetlichnaya Games that will be held in Bulgaria this summer. In the form of a game, you can get practical skills of obtaining Flight state of Happiness, which will be useful for speedy solutions to everyday challenges in business and personal life. A life without suffering is possible under conditions of Flight in every action.
New Flight status in a Stream it is impossible to describe, but feeling them in Bulgaria, You will be able to call them and to improve themselves in their Affairs.
You will meet new people who already were participants in Svitlychne Games and continue their happy development.
View a short video about one of the days last year Svetlichnaya Games. These shining people create their Happiness, and their flight of the Soul.
http://www.***/news/12-s ... rgase.html
The application form for participation in Svitlychne Games in Bulgaria send by mail blaga.lik@gmail.com
Details can be found on the website http://www.***/news/12-s ... rgase.html

In the meantime, another online Svetlichnaya game with a Goldfish.
Subject: Creating happy occasions (fretboard SSS).
The game will take place on 6 June at 20.00 GMT
For those who don't have Goldfish offer her a temporary electronic copy, made on technology of broadcasts of the Parlor.
For making it download the file https://cloud.mail.ru/public/L3SY/Dj4uPkpGt
Print it to size with a plastic card on a color printer or copy to a clean USB stick.

Login to the game
https://zoom.us/j/567544373<

Терве

Post by Терве » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:17

Good day,
A big request to put the proceedings of the seminar on work with Svetlitsa goldfish.
Thank you.

Дозор

Post by Дозор » Sun Jun 16, 2019 19:42

Hello! Was on the webinar on working in games and the Golden fish, very much off the usual picture of the world is a fact. In the accident some time, becomes apparent when the body is filled with light, begin to see yourself and what exactly you're grafting in the world, in relationships with loved ones, etc to See yourself need to be ready because you know, the understanding comes that it is necessary to change not the world and himself... And then the surrounding area begins to resonate with you on a new "light" level, where events and responses to requests come harmoniously and are not forced to wait... to Hear yourself and peace, cool! After the webinar, working on the job, made a request for re-call from previous employer to re-offer them back to him (for the first time refused the offer), I was heard, a lifeline was thrown... had a career Change.
Thank You Sergey for Dinovich webinars! I wish you all happiness, love and prosperity, and harmonious light of creativity!

Рен

Post by Рен » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:29

Hello!
Thank you for the webinar on interaction with the gold fish!
Tell me how we start a chain reaction under normal conditions? you can imagine that Golden beams go to the visualized phantoms people? (approx. on the webinar you used people displayed on the monitor screen.)

Терве

Post by Терве » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:56

Hello,
A big request to Sergei Dinamico is to lay the proceedings of the seminar on Gold Fish. Thank you.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:28

How to catch the stream of well-being with Style GOOD?
Many have heard the phrase - life in the Stream. This is when everything works, there are no barriers, implemented all the desires and dreams. But how to capture Thread state, Thread, Happiness and Prosperity? Where is this taught?
To learn to catch the Flow and live in the Flow on Svetlichnaya Games in Bulgaria. View video about a day in last year's games.

It seems that nothing happens. People gathered for a picnic and then danced. However, any movement of people has two components - the visible and the invisible. But it is invisible (Light) component defines how a person interacts with the World. In a world in peace or in conflict and struggling with circumstances. So in the video we see only the visible part and an invisible behind the scenes and is reflected only in the smiles and glowing eyes of the participants of the games. Picnic - it was a practice in which each participant tried to catch the total Luminous flux and to find a job where he can do the most good. The main impression was a feeling of jubilation from a common cause and great efficiency.
What looks like dancing is the practice of Light synthesis. "Dancers" tried to display in their movement Luminous flux operator and helped them in this parlor the Good that was in each. Not very important at the same time as the body moves in the visible regime. The incredible Sensations in my body, soul, and mind have created an amazing Light structures. They were not visible to ordinary eyesight, but each felt a New, Strong and Unexpected condition. The skills of interaction with the Flow of Welfare participants Svetlichnaya games are used in everyday life.
The application form for participation in Svitlychne Games in Bulgaria send by mail blaga.lik@gmail.com
Details: http://www.***/news/12-s ... rgase.html

Svetlichnaya Game with the structure of Chamber Benefits will take place on 27 June at 20.00 GMT.
Catch The Stream Of Well-Being.
For those who have no card you can use Good technology broadcast Svetlichnaya structures and download the file from the link This file is attached to the structure of Chamber Benefits. It will be valid for two weeks.
Print this picture small size (about the map).<

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:59

How to open new Perspectives in your life?
You are satisfied with everything You do? This Is Promising? Relationships with other people, they are Promising? The world helps You in Your business and in Your Love or obstructed and barriers? You participate in the development of living Light on the planet Earth or Your way Technocratic Kiborgova development?
Have a chance to open up new Perspectives development of yourself, your businessits Love as part of the natural world through live action and inspiration Svetlichnaya games which will be held in Bulgaria from 18 July to 4 August.
Example: Cinderella. What prospects had she? Eternal humiliation and insults. But she was not discouraged, not angry. And there was a chance. The world helped her in the person of the good fairies. Left to play a new role. A little illusion that changed her image and a new game in the role of Princess, which she played brilliantly.
She was ready in the new Perspectives fearlessly sought him, and chance appeared.
Svetlichny game is a chance a role to play, first in the virtual space Light structures and to create thereby a new Perspective the Golden time of life and then to be alive is the time in their daily tasks. And a new time will be agreed with the World and secured his support.
Here's a review of last year's participants in the Games Svetlichnaya Irina:
"I was a member of the Svetlichny Games In Burgas in 2018. What can I say? It was wonderful in its fullness events, knowledge, revelations, encounters with wonderful people. I came alone, didn't know anyone. Moreover, I was the only participant from Russia. But as if caught in a native family. Still, when going like-minded people, when people think on the same wavelength, it is very easy to find a common language and connect hearts. Unforgettable experience left practice with a Parlor. It can be said in three words: "new, strong, unexpected". It's something beyond reality, as if you go to another dimension and out doing.
Following the seminar the problem with which I arrived and which was the main reason why I was there, was resolved. Though not as I expected, but probably best for all way. And I received a powerful incentive for learning English. I used many times after trips abroad told myself that I must improve my English, and did nothing. And after this trip is beginning to do. Have energy for this. I feel that Chamber somehow brighten my life, lead me to information that previously was not available to me, expand the vision, enhance my potential. And I thank the creators of these wonderful products. "

The entry for the Game in Bulgaria in the mail: blaga.lik@gmail.com

Svetlichnaya Game with the structure of a Chamber Perspective will be held on 04 July at 20.00 GMT.
Opening up new Prospects.
For those who have no card the Prospect can take advantage of technology to broadcast Svetlichnaya structures and download the file from the link https://cloud.mail.ru/public/43LV/4ND5iCXvY This file is attached to the structure of a Chamber Perspective.
Print this picture small size (about the map).<

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Wed Sep 11, 2019 22:15

In Kaliningrad, 12, 13 and 14 September, a public meeting with the developer of the technology of the Parlor and the system Benefits Avdeev Sergey.

Topic: the Practice of increasing the flow of Goods. The creation of States through the inclusion of the links Biointernet.

The first meeting will take place on September 12 at the address 65 Mira-1A in 19 hours. Phone +79185725743 (Votsap, viber). The time and place of subsequent meetings will be specified later.

At the meeting, you Can measure the aura and adjust it.