The system adapter is for washing "the SHIRT"

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
АСД
Разработчик
Re: a New product.System adapter for washing his OWN SHIRT.

Post by АСД » Mon Oct 29, 2018 14:37

Дмитрий Т wrote:
Иван Славов wrote:Dmitrich, You can pre - (before you put in the washing machine) processing such as clothes (soaking them in water with CP, and twisted clockwise as described), and also if you are using a liquid Laundry product - it also handle. And yet, during the washing process to attach the CP outside the car (preferably on external side of the cover, IMHO), she (WE) needs to have some kind of range (about the SS, if I remember correctly, I read here in the section where the radius of B1.5 m for neutralization of geopathogenic zones), I think enough even outside.
Interesting idea, then wait for the confirmation of ASD
If the efficiency does not fall much, it was a great option
The idea is sound. The effect is somewhat weaker than inside the drum, but much better than nothing. Try.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Fri May 03, 2019 19:47

Иван Славов wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 16:20
Would be satisfied at least, if in the future (when I come here) will see at least some of these projective ideas (as far as I remember a long time ago already gave the idea of ASD by e-mail about Ekonorma, which, by the way, now, and, quite sure, in the future, receives a very adequate validity, incremental) will receive implementation and practical BENEFITS and satisfaction of the people.
https://www.currenttime.tv/a/amsterdam- ... 19233.html

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sat May 04, 2019 11:34

Someone is wiping at 90 degrees?... Plate at all. Now my things and left. Recently refused to buy a sweater I liked, there is generally forbidden to wash it dry clean only and that is kind of unusual. And other things no more than 30-40. Natural and delicate fabric on another, and will not work, but synthetics do not wear, only for humanitarian reasons with the doom already suffering.

Любимая Элен

Post by Любимая Элен » Mon May 20, 2019 12:41

Мартин wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 11:34
Someone is wiping at 90 degrees?...
I wash bedding. Rarely at 90, but sometimes it happens, in this case without a chamber, because they are afraid to damage. And everything else - of course with her. 30-40 is more than enough.