The system adapter is for washing "the SHIRT"

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Иван Славов
Re: a New product.System adapter for washing his OWN SHIRT.

Post by Иван Славов » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:07

What makes the new self 108? Here - about other Svetlichnaya products series 108 more, or less clear, but Its Shirt 108 how, in comparison with the conventional self, works?

Ира

Post by Ира » Tue Jun 16, 2015 15:03

This is a very useful room! Sorry, a week ago it was not on sale when I ordered it :(

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:26

By accident his shirt was subjected to washing in 95-degree water...
The plastic is a little deformed, but the feelings (the palm of the hand) - works!
(was an accident - next time I'll try to be careful)

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Tue Feb 02, 2016 0:26

When you do not use your Own Shirt /regular, not 108/ to erase - keep in close proximity to perfume and Cologne. Noticed that the spirits linger on active clothing for much longer than before /without interaction with the CP/.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Thu Feb 04, 2016 0:09

Ахим wrote:When not using the self /ordinary, not 108/ to erase - keep in close proximity to perfume and Cologne. Noticed that the spirits linger on active clothing for much longer than before /without interaction with the CP/.
We've talked about the product I Own Shirt that it increases the human spirit, which accumulates in clothes, contributing to its strengthening and cleansing. That is the power of the spirit becomes greater. Strong in spirit people are better able to face the adversities and trials of life, to show optimism and cheerfulness, amiability, generosity and resilience.
The same thing happens with perfume and Cologne. The word perfume has the same root as the word spirit. That's why the spirits are becoming more resistant and sustainable.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun Feb 14, 2016 18:52

Gave mom and dad WED not /108/. Very satisfied especially the mother/. Use only the half-norm of washing powder, but all washable and clothes sort of glowing /there is definitely a gloss to the fabric of the clothes that weren't before/.

What is interesting - together with the CP I sent mom and a brochure /leaflet that comes with working products/ - she read the description and now it is very interesting /I tried to explain to her the separation in time 'alien structures' and 'human structures'/. :) Although she enjoyed SS and Twist, but MS sort of opened it trust to these products.

Read /and what is more important and interesting - liked it!/ books by Ursula Le GUIN /which, as some say, are textbooks and reference books of magic in an art form/ etc. I'm happy /next product for parents who are going to buy the parlor Windows.

p.s. remember, once tried to explain to dad what the egregore and he said, "I don't see it, so it does not have" /something in this way/. Here even he took a perfectly normal CP.

Терве

Post by Терве » Wed Sep 26, 2018 21:57

Good day,
Don't know whether the topic I write.
Got the system adapter free Shirt. Today, a whole day for washing. Indeed, things soft, with the local water, they usually stake are after drying. And chemical softeners I use. However,dry things after CP for quite a long time. But I do watch.
I have a few questions:
1) is it Possible after washing with CP to dry things (no CP, of course) in the dryer or after all their useful properties will be lost? Is cooking with hot air in the drum.
2) I Want to apply CP and for cosmetic procedures, since the water here is very hard. What else can I do besides taking a bath (baths I don't have)? Soak the glove for some time in the water, and then rinse your hair?
3) Can I insist the water for drinking?
Thank you.

Терве

Post by Терве » Thu Sep 27, 2018 0:10

Will continue. Interestingly, the clothes after washing some less wrinkled and some things ironed, although more wet out of the washing machine.
I wonder if you put the glove in a container of water, and then the present water to water the flowers - they will feel it and become more "his"? Similarly, is it possible to do some things, utensils - soak in the tank with the glove - they feel will be "their"? -

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Thu Sep 27, 2018 0:48

Терве wrote:1) is it Possible after washing with CP to dry things (no CP, of course) in the dryer or after all their useful properties will be lost? Is cooking with hot air in the drum.
Can. However, blowing hot air will reduce the effect of the accumulation of the Light (brass) components of the host things. Self helps to strengthen the power of the spirit of the owner, ensuring its clearance and the gradual accumulation.
Терве wrote:2) I Want to apply CP and for cosmetic procedures, since the water here is very hard. What else can I do besides taking a bath (baths I don't have)? Soak the glove for some time in the water, and then rinse your hair?3) Can I insist the water for drinking?
For cosmetic procedures and structuring of water for drinking we recommend to use Svetlitsa Super. Svetlitsa Super is just created to restore the structure of a liquid crystal of a person.
Most cosmetic and anti-aging effect will be from using a Gold Mask. Moreover, this effect will be manifested not only on the face and on whole body and soul and mind. Golden Mask helps to restore the unity of these forms of man - body, soul and mind.

Терве

Post by Терве » Thu Sep 27, 2018 0:56

Thank you very much, Sergey Dinovich. I think about the Golden Mask, just the effect of My Shirt was quick and clear, therefore I wanted to use it in any national economic order.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:02

Терве wrote:I Wonder if you put the glove in a container of water, and then the present water to water the flowers - they will feel it and become more "his"? Similarly, is it possible to do some things, utensils - soak in the tank with the glove - they feel will be "their"?
Preferably, the product Chamber to apply in accordance with the tasks they help to solve.
The self is a product for washing.
For flowers there is another product, much undervalued, sticker Dryad. To Pets people show love considerably brighter than home colors. Even call animals "our smaller Brothers". However, the flowers are still smaller brothers, only to understand them much more difficult. From the energy of flowers greatly depends on the energy of the space and energy of people. If the room is good the colors, the people in this room will be fine. And inverse relationship. If you improve the existence of flowers in the house, will improve the health of people and their businesses.
So use colors Dryad or Svetlitsa Super.

And things, not only clothes, you can really clean up with My Shirt soaking them together.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:06

Терве wrote:I think about the Golden Mask, just the effect of My Shirt was quick and clear
The effect of the Golden Mask will be even more fast and clear. Sensations in the body usually begin to occur within minutes of the Golden Mask. The visibility will be visible in the mirror after applying GP.

Терве

Post by Терве » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:21

Thanks for the great comments. With plants it is clear. And animals that helps to restore health and rejuvenate? Svetlitsa-Super - it universal? So, we need, perhaps, to insist water on the Svetlitsa-Super?

Терве

Post by Терве » Fri Sep 28, 2018 20:50

Sorry to bother you, I accidentally washed at 90 deg. (stupid device machines, can be confused). All is lost? Need to order another?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:16

Терве wrote:Sorry for the trouble, accidentally washed at 90 deg. (stupid device machines, can be confused). All is lost? Need to order another?
I brought gloves round the washer, and verify its integrity. If the housing is intact and no cracks, you can continue to use it.

Терве

Post by Терве » Sat Sep 29, 2018 23:29

Thank you, will check on the touch through a glove - cracking is not felt.

Дмитрий Т

Post by Дмитрий Т » Fri Oct 26, 2018 14:20

Good afternoon.
Is it possible to release a version that can be washed at 90 degrees?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sat Oct 27, 2018 13:09

You can release to 90 degrees. However expensive for a given level of demand.

Дмитрий Т

Post by Дмитрий Т » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:02

Sorry. I'm certainly not one can provide a large demand, I have a couple of pieces bought 108 version.
By the way if one washing the car to put the 2 products, the effect is amplified, or they can change each other?

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun Oct 28, 2018 13:24

Dmitrich, You can pre - (before you put in the washing machine) processing such as clothes (soaking them in water with CP, and twisted clockwise as described), and also if you are using a liquid Laundry product - it also handle. And yet, during the washing process to attach the CP outside the car (preferably on external side of the cover, IMHO), she (WE) needs to have some kind of range (about the SS, if I remember correctly, I read here in the section where the radius of B1.5 m for neutralization of geopathogenic zones), I think enough even outside.
p.s well, or the pre-twist in the machine, using ONLY mode for rinsing and then remove the MS and turn 90 degree mode.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun Oct 28, 2018 14:19

Иван Славов wrote:What makes the new self 108? Here - about other Svetlichnaya products series 108 more, or less clear, but Its Shirt 108 how, in comparison with the conventional self, works?
By the way, about the products 108 and AU in some detail (temporal, at least). Even given examples, if I remember correctly about physical rejuvenation. Here, however, my question (in 2015!) about the difference between СР108 and CP - have not received an answer (perhaps the question "wrong", how often it found the wording :) ). That leaves 108 acts more stable in negative time structure, and/or increases through time the human spirit? Or erasable СР108 clothes be new, almost just bought? :) Or the owner of the clothes receives additional temporary lighting? Or...? Better to read the description, and on this basis to draw conclusions for themselves, than some fiction based.
That's about visiting the cemetery, you can attach on the clothes of some structure (or in the hospital, etc.). You can think of (objectively, of course) such studies of the luminosity (before and after, and the preservation of such structures on clothing, etc., to just OBJECTIVELY (or at least clearer, although the luminosity on GDV may not reflect all, but there are indications GDV sort of accepted, so the example given is as follows. But practical research, not only theoretical and hypothetical validity, shows how a thing is itself real) show:

СР108 better than CP?

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun Oct 28, 2018 15:03

Also, touching on the subject of durability Svetlichnaya products, as a lot of people buy different types of parlor and question in storage, and durability is still relevant, perhaps we should make a Master Svetlitsa (combining several different parlor, you can a few of these MS) in the same housing, but a SUSTAINABLE, healthy and therefore more durable. Many of the issues with the broken parlor, Laundry 90 degrees and so on) from their joint possession and carrying, and also, it is possible and COST (fact one well case) the final product, hehe, will disappear.
p.s by the way (as a mask of Palantir) case can also be a functional product and not just a simple wrapper that stores the information element with an integrity violation. About the opportunity as a keychain (or as some like - as a Pendant). Well, on the principle of functionality of the housing and the keys to Saturday and then, if people want to) you can upgrade to a higher version (108 AU) and/or add other Svetlichnaya products not included in the Wizard the parlor.
p.p.s. and, as many faced with the physical loss of their parlor (even I know people who keep their parlor only at home, because of the risk of loss) to reduce these losses can be predicted (there are keychains) place on the body where to insert a small piece of paper (approximately) from the phone owner, if someone will find and will want to contact the owner.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun Oct 28, 2018 15:35

The easiest "upgrade" is an upgrade of hardware and upgrade of the structure - it is a form of housing that allows you to screw (or Unscrew) additional modules (for example - on one bolt you can screw or Unscrew a few screws, depending on bolt length. Or another example for clarity, what was meant - modular homes).
Hehe, maybe someone can do it, pushing inside sturdy structures with different Svetlichnaya products, however:
- this is not a mass use of durability (if not, around typical buildings in aliexpress or somewhere similar);
one way or another the cost of different packages for these structures are removed, paid for, and they throw as unnecessary.
Another option is to sell the "designer of the parlor" - an empty case and only the (individual choice of each buyer) structure for insertion in this case approximately.

Well, or just the structure (which, in theory, should reduce the value) if the body is not satisfied with a particular customer for one reason or another) - have been resolved about want to paste somewhere, or created a sturdy durable body itself, the design of which suits and fits harmoniously into the individual dress code), only wants to laminate or another.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun Oct 28, 2018 16:20

I remember long ago, as I like free (albeit light) version of the parlor to see: "what is that?". The answer was, as I remember that it is not possible to make this (MAG.no wrote that it was the response of the ASD to some seminar, if I remember correctly) for self-production.
However, whether technology has moved, or other reasons :) here comes the temporary light versions of some parlor for Sabinanigo of study and practice.
"To make gifts without making a material gift" (their interpretation of the theme working parties, hehe) - and that is not possible, on a continuous basis to make such a gift to the users of this forum? :)
p.s. not for me, for people wrote (the fact, IMHO, that I'm not lazy to write all of this above, perhaps and perhaps not, suggests well). After all, some say (and smart organizations have done, and predictive models) that a new round of financial crisis is not so far away.
p.p.s. maybe I won't be online for some time. Would be satisfied at least, if in the future (when I come here) will see at least some of these projective ideas (as far as I remember a long time ago already gave the idea of ASD by e-mail about Ekonorma, which, by the way, now, and, quite sure, in the future, receives a very adequate validity, incremental) will receive implementation and practical BENEFITS and satisfaction of the people.

Дмитрий Т

Post by Дмитрий Т » Mon Oct 29, 2018 14:02

Иван Славов wrote:Dmitrich, You can pre - (before you put in the washing machine) processing such as clothes (soaking them in water with CP, and twisted clockwise as described), and also if you are using a liquid Laundry product - it also handle. And yet, during the washing process to attach the CP outside the car (preferably on external side of the cover, IMHO), she (WE) needs to have some kind of range (about the SS, if I remember correctly, I read here in the section where the radius of B1.5 m for neutralization of geopathogenic zones), I think enough even outside.
Interesting idea, then wait for the confirmation of ASD
If the efficiency does not fall much, it was a great option