The system adapter is for washing "the SHIRT"

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта
The system adapter is for washing "the SHIRT"

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Nov 16, 2011 21:10

Светлица «Своя рубашка»
Светлица «Своя рубашка» 108

- Improves the environment, significantly reducing the amount of chemicals used in the wash;
- Increases the quality of washing;
- Saves money on washing the vehicles (up to 10 times), and electricity (less rinsing and wash on quick modes);
- Reduces the appearance of allergies and skin diseases;
- Cleaned and strengthened the spirit of the user of clothes and linen;
- Increases the attractiveness and appeal;
- Increases luck and basketstreet.

Маг.нет

Re: a New product.System adapter for washing his OWN SHIRT.

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Nov 16, 2011 23:00

Finally the wait :)
Way a good option to test the operation of the Parlor with the responses
on the physical plane, will compare the results by washing a pair of socks separately with the product and without.
:) Already ordered.......

Sincerely, MAG.no

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:01

What about the durability of this product ? What is it made of ?

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:57

Do not quite understand:

"Under normal washing of the structures removed, but not completely. The system adaptor "self" in the wash removes the alien structure and enhances the true structure of the host. Thus there is a strengthening of the spirit and its purity."

It is necessary for each family member separately to wash the linen? For each individual device to buy?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Thu Nov 17, 2011 16:32

Артур888 wrote:what about the durability of this product ? What is it made of ?
Inside the bag is a plastic washer with a structure similar to the round body SS or Ekonorma. The pouch may wear over time, but it is easy to make a new one. In the future this product will have a different performance.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Thu Nov 17, 2011 16:38

Русалка wrote:do Not quite understand:

"Under normal washing of the structures removed, but not completely. The system adaptor "self" in the wash removes the alien structure and enhances the true structure of the host. Thus there is a strengthening of the spirit and its purity."

It is necessary for each family member separately to wash the linen? For each individual device to buy?
Alien structures of the host are qualitatively different in the degree of temporal stability, and are separated from each other because interact differently with the structure of this product. Therefore, to separate linen by family members is not required.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Nov 17, 2011 18:45

Month of use. Can unsubscribe. Powder sprinkled, as usual ,thought the machine was broken,the foam climbed out of the car. Water ,appeared ,with a softer front Room.Cleans energeticheski things. Even my son noticed. The structure of water changes,charging things. Even tried a bath with her to accept. Nice.When my meat was forced to wash wool blankets ,I thought everything will be ruined. Nothing of the kind without powder but with Locke washed and everything is fine. She went near a wash blankets and watched. I thought, again going. No, claws scratched and left.
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Wed Nov 30, 2011 21:35, edited 1 time in total.

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Mon Nov 28, 2011 14:18

What is not added :cry: have to go to buy and most experience :D

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:54

I'm gonna get this device, I think come the end of next week. Unsubscribed opinion :)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Nov 30, 2011 21:37

Тяфа wrote:What is not yet added , will have to go to buy and most experience

But what to write ? Cleans,structures ,saves,besides charging through the water. Like!!!!!!!!!!!

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:15

[quote="LILY-P"]

But what to write ? Cleans,structures ,saves,besides charging through the water. Like!!!!!!!!!!![/
Well! Already and review! :D

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Dec 01, 2011 13:40

While I "self" waiting from day to day, it is very interesting, as it is less powder???

Sincerely, MAG.no

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Dec 01, 2011 14:11

MAG.no
Less really need, because the water is kind of normal ,but softer, powder -machine does not have foam. The ordinary powder ,the usual ,and showed himself to be as concentrated. Now put a quarter. Rinse cycle still not desirable. Tried a bath to get water with "shirt" water seemed saturated and soft. Detergents are also foaming is stronger than usual.
Don't know if it will fit a message in this thread, but a cat that was afraid of a bath,wash did not give up, climbs into it herself now.Wash until given a fine,and sits in it often. Nothing wrong there, not thinking, just sitting.
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Tue Dec 20, 2011 0:20, edited 1 time in total.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:20

Wait, will experiment....

Sincerely, MAG.no

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:20

Yesterday, my husband brought swietlicki, try to wash with CP revenkova things washed on a delicate wash 40C, the powder is put exactly half. I'm almost foaming during washing, but things are washed off, leaving only a stain of blueberries on top (but it had a stain remover to treat, forgot). The stuff seems softer and fresher steel. Now the party will dry out, still throw with the Laundry :)

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Wed Dec 07, 2011 22:05

Yesterday I washed your down jacket ( with fluffy fur on the sleeves and collar), but rather was a load, because after washing nedavnee he presented a pitiful sight, all went from powder stains, and fur even after a week socks looked worn and matted. Now still dry, but divorces I do not see and fur fluffed yourself, even color it like became brighter.

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Sat Dec 10, 2011 13:10

I'm all about, too :) about the jacket: it looks great, no divorce, fluffy fur, and when you take in hand the feeling new things, so I wear it long (my favorite), it was a lot different in terms of information, and now it was like everything was cleared. Very cool! Before that, things were a child and everything is new , and therefore did not manifest this property of SR.

КЕНТАВР

Post by КЕНТАВР » Sat Dec 10, 2011 21:53

washed without robe Lenora - hard.. plate .. sorry for taftalogiyu )

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Sun Dec 11, 2011 0:19

Interesting..... the CENTAURCP you washed? A gown made of what material? And what temperature mode?

КЕНТАВР

Post by КЕНТАВР » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:30

I washed his shirt ) like cotton, 40 gr. for the evening spread was as usual .. powder was added less than a quarter of course .. but still.. less
noticed feature one ) the wife is no longer my robe to drag) MB.. he now at me it is adjusted? )

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Mon Dec 12, 2011 18:30

Ah! It dawned on me, I do without air conditioning wash, well it seems like all the chemistry is less on the clothing remains, so for me things after washing with CP seem softer :)

Малика

Post by Малика » Mon Dec 12, 2011 19:58

My shirt I also very happy.
Linen to the touch was gentle, pleasant, and pulls longer in the hand something to hold. We must get everyone in the house to wash :)
Pour a little powder,but linen looks as washed as in the previous washings.
In Vernel rinse also began to add very little, and things are just soft and fluffy and even better than before..
Thank you! :ay

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:58

I'm sorry for offtopic. But on the topic of the actual powder as well as air conditioning. Is chemistry itself is not really (even if it is through an adapter to drive). I like a sensitive man long her fiercely not very fond of. And we long ago moved to the German eco-friendly powders. There are various type of underwear, is in the form of powder, fluids for washing, for hands and for dishes. Environmental in the sense of made only from natural herbs without chemicals. Much better (and cheaper) any AMView. For example, from soap nut. A completely natural product. By the way, and the shell of the nut itself is on sale and they wash perfectly also (and repeatedly).
I am convinced that everything is all right with the product SR is compatible and will add sustainability to the things.
But since offtopic, can be carried anywhere in the gazebo. The specified chemistry of the people here trade with markups tolerant, and we order by mail from Germany. It turns out almost cheaper than a regular powder here :) Washes well.

Малика

Post by Малика » Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:31

Михаил_ wrote:we long ago moved to the German eco-friendly powders.
Oh, Michael, thanks for the tip, will search the Internet can also find the address

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:57

German shop www.zwerge.de (there are only German, he's not the only one, but we have chosen as the cheapest and most convenient, by the way there shipping cost decreases with increasing order value, up to the paradox when almost tends to zero :) turns out shipping is cheaper than in the city by courier :) ) This last time, I do not like to send to Russia. For the mail is killing our packages and bottles leak sometimes (we returned for a leaking floor shipping cost somehow). They took a country from the list available, but when requesting by mail - send. With the responsibility on the buyer. Comes normal. (well, there was one case - six bottles of detergent eCover leaked including in the powder and then this mixture is still used).

our example of these http://www.bezhimii.ru/ (but there are of course twice more expensive, wow people make ....)
we are in different time were taken here and there, I can at the top link.
Well, there is and there are many other natural products (the same cream Weleda for example very good and the prices of rosnaca in Germany, it out 3 times lower resale people).

well, or here for example
http://www.via-naturalia.ru/category/ho ... chemicals/

really can vouch for the eCover, (including hands, utensils, washing liquid and powder, for colored and white linen and stain remover eCover), soap nuts and the concentrate of them, as well as for the SIM - all high-quality and very-very pleasant. The rest - read the descriptions.

Overall, I'm sorry for offtopic. Just since we are on the wash is the direction (the use of environmentally friendly surfactants with natural vegetable origin) in the world and in Europe is growing and multiplying slowly. If you care about the quality of the underwear and its effect on itself, and health, then IMHO it will be important to use along with FACE-like CP and environmentally sound components to the wash itself.
The difference in feel of the washed linen chemistry and natural detergents - just huge. My mother is allergic to avid :) and wants to change something. Washed only baby powder like "Istence" as the least tangible for yourself. We hoisted on eCover and soap nut concentrate. Now only uses them. Extremely happy with.
Well, the fact of switching of attention of the consumer to the right product useful. In other words, if more people would instead of chemistry to buy something natural, this will shift the overall situation in the production of both.
Because the problem is not only that washed. But in that result the water poured out and flowed forth and so on.<