Experimental product Svetlitsa - the Constructor Body.

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Смелый
Re: ATTENTION !!!Experimental product for weight loss.

Post by Смелый » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:22

Received a sample for testing. Thank you! Photo's send e-mails.
So.
On night one the bandage yesterday attached to a 1.5 litre bottle of water. On the second night last night 23.10.11 wore on his left hand, turned on meditation at bedtime and went to sleep. The meditation lasted one hour, he couldn't fall asleep after too. The cause is not understood, in the end, decided that there is a flow of energy from the bandages (other explanations are not found), removed it and was soon asleep. Night at five o'clock woke up, wore a bandage on his left hand and fell asleep again. Woke up this morning with an interesting feeling. There was a feeling of fullness. Not just didn't had the feeling of a full stomach and satiety. Drank water, a little Breakfast. A little cereal. I usually eat more, but now not want to eat because there is still necessary. The body has something to process, he is used to. Now after Breakfast, it's been two hours, is not desirable, full.
Weight at start of experiment 99 pounds, and this weight is stable for a long time.
The first careful conclusions.
Headband works. Conclusion the feelings of the first night of use. Namely, by feeling of fullness in the morning and by the presence of feelings of satiety, though he ate nothing, and do not wish to have Breakfast.

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:55

Hee, I think that the results this product should be assessed two months later. That's when the weight begins to fall and never come back that would be great! Well in the morning really became less desire to eat, before my first thought upon waking up on the refrigerator :)

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Mon Oct 24, 2011 14:24

Тяфа wrote:Hi, I think that the results this product should be assessed two months later. That's when the weight begins to fall and never come back that would be great! Well in the morning really became less desire to eat, before my first thought upon waking up on the refrigerator :)
I have a different situation. Obliged to report. And first impressions based on emotions. Then everything will overwrite and go than statistics. By the way, the fridge is half of the cake. Have a day. Earlier would not be lying.
Feelings can be described so - there was the willpower to refuse sweets. Just indifference. Now 20.23, had dinner and don't want to.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Mon Oct 24, 2011 18:47

woke up in the Morning with an interesting feeling. There was a feeling of fullness. Not just didn't had the feeling of a full stomach and satiety.
Interesting, and will have the feeling of "debt". That's not starvation, that feeling when you don't want is to say have not eaten in a week, two, in my case, and someone somewhere says it is. Not very pleasant feeling.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:55

Ланцелот wrote:
woke up in the Morning with an interesting feeling. There was a feeling of fullness. Not just didn't had the feeling of a full stomach and satiety.
Interesting, and will have the feeling of "debt". That's not starvation, that feeling when you don't want is to say have not eaten in a week, two, in my case, and someone somewhere says it is. Not very pleasant feeling.
It is likely. All just turned over from head to feet (or Vice versa). Before, if you are the day or in the evening, purely on the machine, begin to chew and then realize that you are not going to. Wife sat down to eat, do not want, and join. Now the wife is tempting to eat. No automatic, spontaneous eating. But there is no desire to eat just to fill a pause or spare time. It seems that on the approach of the time (just found) saying: "I used to live where I can eat, now eat to live". Can't say I've struggled with my weight, but attempts were. Especially when a little sports. Because of this, different weight category had to go. These attempts over time become very rare and short. Just waved his hand. And now do not have to try.
Water charged yesterday I drank 1.5 liters.
Weight not tested, will do it once a week.
By the way, when asked for the product to the test I believed that it is on the path of purification. Turned out to be more. Reluctance there are many and indiscriminately. Only out of necessity. Without any effort on your part.

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:01

Will there be any published medical studies - a blood test, the physical size of the stomach for example, the body mass index... It is also important and interesting, because when the person loses weight, sometimes it's not very zdravkova... Found some people who when lose weight /lose weight/ they lose more muscle mass and less fat. :shock:
There are also different ways to measure % body fat...
As You have overall health? Sexuality - any change? The condition of hair, skin...? UTB is subjective, but IMHO well, if people have information how the process goes overall. Are you taking /going to take/ vitamins, Ginnie acid, some supplements...?
Last edited by bofara on Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:30, edited 1 time in total.

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:26

Here to donate blood just will not go, not I love this thing :oops: If so interested in the abdomen can and measure. Of course weight is measured and recorded in my notebook, when it begins to thoroughly move write. Drink every day 1 liter of charged water from the bracelet and have about two simple. The diet is not sitting, eating as usual :D The experiment began on Friday 21.10.2011 G. :ay

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:37

Тяфа wrote:Here to take blood just will not go, not I love this thing :oops: If so interested in the abdomen can and measure. ... ...
Of course, it's purely Your own business, dear Yip. The question is, what if firms up the process of is sometimes observed, shall we say, bad indicators, i.e. indicators, for example blood, which must be complied with in a certain boundary.

Here is the link:

http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%91%D0% ... 0%B2%D0%B8

hemoglobin, triglycerides... it warnie factors that must be respected, if not worse, when people began to lose weight. But this is IMHO. Do everything as You have the desire and the ability.
And just a GDV abilites...

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:56

Well, I think, the bracelet is the exact same style, so it hardly hurt, but rather will adjust if something goes wrong. Again, don't want to jump to conclusions, because from my point of view, it is the product you need to evaluate after a certain time when there will be consistent results or does not appear, everything can be the same. Can I have high blood gluttony :?
By the way, when you take off the bracelet at night to charge the water, there is a feeling of his presence on the hand. And we were like some friends, the feeling that my, hard to describe in words, like peace and quiet. This is me with the SS, with other products to a lesser extent.

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Oct 25, 2011 13:02

Thank you. Will see the message there. Personally, I'm interested this subject. Success! :)

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Tue Oct 25, 2011 13:15

bofara wrote:And whether published medical research - a blood test, the physical size of the stomach for example, the body mass index... It is also important and interesting, because when the person loses weight, sometimes it's not very zdravkova... Found some people who when lose weight /lose weight/ they lose more muscle mass and less fat. :shock:
There are also different ways to measure % body fat...
As You have overall health? Sexuality - any change? The condition of hair, skin...? UTB is subjective, but IMHO well, if people have information how the process goes overall. Are you taking /going to take/ vitamins, Ginnie acid, some supplements...?
Personally, I have nothing to measure I won't. There are categories of people who ask different questions. And those settings give these.
QUESTION. WHY? If the person is not going to buy him any arguments given. All to no purpose. Who wants to buy - he buys and checks all by yourself. In this respect, all the sample and example - MAG. no.
We are all different and getting to any another device, get different results.
I write about that the product works, eating only the body that is digested. What a couple of days ago - it was not. Thankful to have this product.
But not going to particularly meticulous control of their hair, the size of the stomach and even more to talk about intimate things, as it has become fashionable among some people.
Weight and General condition, that's all I can report in a few months.
And if someone worries that the products sold on this site may harm - so these people are not here. Now a lot of things for sale, with tysyacheprotsentnaya a guarantee of utility to use. For especially meticulous - at the time.

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Oct 25, 2011 13:25

Смелый wrote: Personally, I have nothing to measure will not. .........
We are all different and getting to any another device, get different results.....
Weight and General condition, that's all I can report in a few months.
Here and thank you! :)
Смелый wrote: And if someone worries that the products sold on this site can hurt - so these people are not here. Now a lot of things for sale, with tysyacheprotsentnaya a guarantee of utility to use. For especially meticulous - at the time.
Did I say that "products sold on this website can harm." Be careful please!!!
And who are You, "Brave", say "here - not here"?
Or are You not as Brave as Your nickname:
Смелый wrote: But not going to particularly meticulous control of their hair, the size of the stomach and even more to talk about intimate things, as it has become fashionable among some people.
Weight and General condition, that's all I can report after a couple of months.
...For especially meticulous - at the time.
Don't be offended. Sorry if said something. :wink:

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Oct 25, 2011 13:31

Смелый wrote: ....Who wants to buy - he buys and checks all by yourself. ...
Come buy -> check -> read
Смелый wrote: Personally, I have nothing to measure I won't. There are categories of people who ask different questions. And those settings give these.
....Who wants to buy - he buys and checks all by yourself. ...
-> decide whether the meaning of Courageous trust. :(

Personally, I'm not going to deal with You for the future, "Brave"! Because setting a "different" question will prevent You to lose weight at peace of mind. :?

All other members of the forum main problems for users,

Sincerely,

bofara

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Oct 25, 2011 15:30

ASD has prepared a product description Svetlitsa-the constructor body.
http://www.mindmachine.ru/infokonstrukt ... ructor.htm

Хаст

Re: Experimental product Svetlitsa - the Constructor Body.

Post by Хаст » Tue Oct 25, 2011 15:46

Did I understand correctly from the description that the device not only helps to reset (normalize) weight, and, if necessary, on the contrary to him or to disappoint?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Oct 25, 2011 16:00

Normalization is the conversion to a balanced norm due to adjustments by decrease and increase. If you consider this product as important quality (due to what to reduce or to compensate for the "shortfall"), the rate-of-change. That is the desired setting on the norm, specifically that we can consider the norm for your body, what the result was. Well, as well as the necessary vector actions bring the body to normal, only thinking that it is difficult to correct.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Tue Oct 25, 2011 18:05

There is such Sergey Savelyev - Professor, research Institute of morfologii man of the RAMS. So he argues that the rule from the point of view of the brain (the most ancient structures): obesity, shortness of breath... it is Possible to disagree with him, of course, but my own experience confirms this. Life example: ROE is considered a model of elegance. Many women are flattered by the comparison with these animals: the already mentioned grace, wet look, gait...So this is the ROE deer, getting on fields with forage crops for domestic animals, practically living there all summer, and not be afraid of this word, downright fat :? .
If I remember correctly, there are 3 main body type:mesomorphic, brachymorphic, dolichomorphic. Which one is normal?
Liz Burbo went even further. In his 5-volume edition she explains a figure of a specific person, specific emotions, which he dominated. Therefore, as in the joke I want to ask: Slides! Slides! :)

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Oct 25, 2011 19:00

Андрей Кабанков wrote:ASD has prepared a product description Svetlitsa-the constructor body.
http://www.mindmachine.ru/infokonstrukt ... ructor.htm
Read. Thank you. :)

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Tue Oct 25, 2011 21:36

Смелый wrote:eat just to body something to digest. What a couple of days ago - it was not.
That's exactly what we are all different, so I would..... Today the cake is eaten......

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Tue Oct 25, 2011 21:56

THANKS ASD for the information about the product!!!
Intuitively, drinking water, as written by Sergei Dinovich in the morning and before each meal and between if hungry.
ASD wrote:
- Pay attention to the signs and information that will come to You. Think about why You came to such information. There is a lot of literature with many different approaches and techniques to weight reduction. They will begin to catch the eye. Today I was given two books about diet from a person who knew nothing about the bracelet, and indeed all my attempts to lose weight have reacted with skepticism to put it mildly. Was very surprised!
- Your body knows what he wants and when he wants, let him figure it out. Try to show their expertise and quality in the store when buying products. What causes suspicion, despite the beautiful packaging? You will gradually begin to shift preferences in food choice in favor of one that is best for You is useful and necessary. - Really it is like two people, one says, well, why do you even need a cake, because there is then no longer want. And the second - well, let's, well, a little, well, from one piece, nothing terrible will happen... winning is still the first :cry:

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Tue Oct 25, 2011 21:58

Петр Петрович wrote:Is this Sergei Saveliev Professor, research Institute of morfologii man of the RAMS. So he argues that the rule from the point of view of the brain (the most ancient structures): obesity, shortness of breath... it is Possible to disagree with him, of course, but my own experience confirms this. Life example: ROE is considered a model of elegance. Many women are flattered by the comparison with these animals: the already mentioned grace, wet look, gait...So this is the ROE deer, getting on fields with forage crops for domestic animals, practically living there all summer, and not be afraid of this word, downright fat . If I remember correctly, there are 3 main body type:mesomorphic, brachymorphic, dolichomorphic. Which one is normal?Liz Burbo went even further. In his 5-volume edition she explains a figure of a specific person, specific emotions, which he dominated. Therefore, as in the joke I want to ask: Slides! Slides!
I think that the norm in each case is individual and depends on the person what weight he is comfortable - and that is the norm for him :)

Практик

Post by Практик » Wed Oct 26, 2011 0:11

Interesting Temko, at least something in the future you will see...
I understand judging by the description of the item question release of this device is the near future?
Interesting its appearance and value?

And again, judging by the description the weight reduction is taken purely for example? you can also work with the body for the needs of the BB?

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:07

:roll:
Last edited by Ростислав on Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:00, edited 1 time in total.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:32

In principle I described the first impressions of the product.
Surprised quick response to the product expressed in a different approach to eating after a few hours of sleep with a bandage. This does not mean that I stopped eating. Eat but little. The urge to receive more food or more frequent - there. But they are controlled and suppressed by the will. A quarter of the cake is in the refrigerator for three days. Previously, the maximum day to the existence of the cake.
After reading the description of the product, this morning has corrected itself (or rather, until the direction) to render yourself to others. While figuratively. In the silhouette. In the process you will think more clearly. And I'll try to add some detail not related to the body.
Generally, it is an amazing product. However, if you constantly work on yourself. Helps concentration. At least for me.
Now, why won't often describe the results of the tests.
I now know about the influence on your thoughts and actions other people's opinions. And the more of these people, the stronger the influence. I already used was the reception on the forum to change situations in business.
So, standing triumphant at the front to reduce weight, will provide the minimum effect from the use of the product. And want to eat more often.
But I promise that when I will something describe - to do it be honest.
And while good, we need a valid and useful product!

Практик

Post by Практик » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:28

Bold
Well, as is often said on this forum, important is the feeling of this device after 21 days