Experimental product Svetlitsa - the Constructor Body.

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Смелый
Re: Experimental product Svetlitsa - the Constructor Body.

Post by Смелый » Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:37

Практик wrote:the Yip
Exactly how long have you had this idalie I don't know... I asked about the man's given to tests this bracelet... it took about 4 months seems to be more than enough for results, and the conditions there were pictures!
Actually I would like to look before and after 4 months...
Photos can not be applied. Nothing outwardly has not changed. But I'm sure it is. All changes have an internal essence. Don't know why it happened. But there is confidence that external changes will come. Why the head - to fall. But I really, much more important and more expensive owned the ongoing internal changes. And the progress is tremendous. I have a feeling that I have for many years, climbed up the rocky slopes and ridges, is constantly climbing on different intermediate vertices. And now, I'm on the top where the ridges, rocky slopes and cliffs is over. Ahead of lifting, but he is already on the path that far out on the road.
And four months is not a long time for a person whose major tasks. Just all the time. I determined the period of announcement of interim results - New, 2013. Here and then brag!
Good luck to everyone!

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:39

Практик wrote:But if God forbid the product will be lost?kg back? razbojiste the food will disappear and fitness otsanetsya in the past?
I can only say that fitness was trying to start for several years and then quit, well I dislike and that's it. And then come with each lesson are thrilled!!!
About kg not critical, not many of them and left. But to remove, and even more to lose not going!!! :? Want to achieve a certain result, then you can try to remove and see what happens.

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:44

Смелый wrote:Two bowls of cereal a day.
:) also now in the morning instead of eating porridge sandwiches
Смелый wrote:Special exercises for eyes
For at least two weeks :) :) (and this is not attributed to the Designer, thought Obviously)
Смелый wrote:usually any physical exercise I'm doing not more than a month. Now there are two.
already unsubscribed for this reason above

Really very interesting!!! Matches!!!!!!!!!!! :D

следующий

Post by следующий » Sun Jan 22, 2012 21:58

It seems that it all comes. And I thought only I have one.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sun Jan 22, 2012 23:30

Тяфа wrote:ASDheavily wet your bracelet :cry: :cry: :cry: It will not corrupt his work? :cry:
Bracelet, you can soak and wash (regular wash is necessary). But wet the jewelry is not recommended to wear. Impossible bracelet iron. Dry at a temperature not exceeding 60 degrees.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Thu Jan 26, 2012 0:13

10 Golden rules of dieting
http://fit4brain.com/?p=273

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:24

ASDSUPER!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Sat Feb 04, 2012 15:26

http://www.hudeem-bez-problem.ru/
there are interesting articles about weight loss

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Sat Feb 04, 2012 15:29

http://www.vkusno-and-polezno.ru/Продук ... lices.aspx
there is a new yogurt maker, in my opinion is a very interesting one allows you to do the desserts and cottage cheese in addition to yogurt the benefits of yogurt for weight loss a lot of information in the Internet

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Sat Feb 04, 2012 15:34

Recently hooked on useful namku:
Apple baked in the convection oven(180*, 18min), cut into pieces, sprinkle with cinnamon and a little honey, yum, yum, yum
and tea! Brewed green tea with lemon and ginger (fresh cut pieces). I also want to give a reference to the kettles, is really very good in all of them to brew, use for several years http://www.keramos-stile.ru/

Акела

Post by Акела » Sat Feb 04, 2012 20:25

Well comrades and I were schastlivloy "to acutal" that's the beauty of what to say in the pictures was better, "though experience" in the use of products LIK it is. It is sad that, "Shagreen leather" started to fly around like a month, wore; but of course the stuffing, super. I am of course assuming that Mathematics "do not care" on the wrapper, but would form to spend at least polisi ru top for the ratio of form and content. - I had to make the filling, look for another "body". :wiz

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Sat Feb 04, 2012 20:36

Акела wrote:it is Sad that, "Shagreen leather" started to fly around like a month, wore;
Weird, I'm wearing since October and nothing came off, even in Egypt I was flying to rest, remove only at night water zaraditi (when I remember :) ), I have the opposite when the bracelet got was the feeling the reliability of it, but found the opposite! All very well thought out, and most importantly comfortable, because it is quite easy!

Акела

Post by Акела » Sat Feb 04, 2012 21:36

Тяфа wrote:
Акела wrote:it is Sad that, "Shagreen leather" started to fly around like a month, wore;
Weird, I'm wearing since October and nothing came off, even in Egypt I was flying to rest, remove only at night water zaraditi (when I remember :) ), I have the opposite when the bracelet got was the feeling the reliability of it, but found the opposite! All very well thought out, and most importantly comfortable, because it is quite easy!
And I find it strange, moreover, called for earlier - say "pliz" does not hold, like behold, for the present, but as if on purpose for a week later got.

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Sun Feb 05, 2012 13:37

well, most likely timeout on the mail was, I don't think in the office, the more that You called. The main thing that got, and what flies I think you can fix, well, if you don't like just brown bracelet it can be even rhinestones to glue. The bracelet turned out to be an interesting feature, the more worn, the dearer it becomes and more like it begins :)

Практик

Post by Практик » Sat Feb 11, 2012 23:31

Will this product in other versions?
Or sale in the form of stickers?

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sat Feb 11, 2012 23:41

what stickers? :shock:
the same bracelet?

Акела

Post by Акела » Sun Feb 12, 2012 0:03

Ростислав wrote:what label? :shock:
the same bracelet?
Easier to attach the active element to the appropriate new shell. I'm personally gutted both parts and not for nothing, the item has been to flash so that the insulating film was broken. Over time if washed, the active element would have been ruined. By the way, both visually identical, if you look at the clearance, so I put them together in a new "body". You can still mount on the shank, too, the effect is unusual, feet warm!

Практик

Post by Практик » Sun Feb 12, 2012 0:17

Akela
Easier to attach the active element to the appropriate new shell.
In this and interested!
One glue on the jug and drink throughout the day(even got the idea to glue on the water bottle you take to the gym)
And the second to some sort of more suitable accessory for mascot for example, the atoms really sorry the bracelet looks dumb

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Sun Feb 12, 2012 0:29

Акела wrote:by the Way, both visually identical, if you look at the lumen
all right, it's just for convenience in split
Практик wrote:One adhesive on the jug and drink throughout the day(even got the idea to glue on the water bottle you take to the gym)And the second on some sort of more suitable accessory for mascot for example, the atoms really sorry the bracelet looks dumb
And what prevents, try, most importantly the element not to destroy :)

Практик

Post by Практик » Sun Feb 12, 2012 14:26

the Yip
what prevents, try, most importantly the element not to destroy
Hampered by the fact that at the moment there is in selling just the elements...
And to buy the bracelet to bother IMHO not reasonable!
And it is impossible to exclude TGO that the structure of the product(the bracelet) is caused by specifics of the product.

In General, waiting for a response from the manufacturer :)

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sun Feb 12, 2012 22:36

the fact that the bracelet is to be worn on left hand

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:03

Ростислав wrote:the fact that the bracelet is to be worn on left hand
No. Can be worn on either hand on the foot, and you need to periodically change the place.
Structurally, the product is made in the form of a bracelet for the interaction of the structure with blood (the structure is set to pulse), which then enters the heart and then the blood spreads throughout the body. So you can set a structure on any major blood vessel. The second structure can also be set on the body, but the place is selected taking into account individual peculiarities of the organism. There are biologically active points, which are actively involved in managing metabolism, but their choice should be made individually and the expert to choose the best place, changing it depending on situation and desire.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:02

Dada not exactly wrote what I wanted to say :oops:

Практик

Post by Практик » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:07

ASD
Well, if worn on the chest(near the heart) it turns out to be the most effective place?

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Thu Feb 16, 2012 13:57

I also sometimes change after about a week, I have so the effect is better. By the end of the week can get used to and begins a wild zhor, wear the bracelet again and everything is fine :) Well, what can you do if the glutton for life :( Although here again, from kneading refused, do not want.