Experimental product Svetlitsa - the Constructor Body.

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Ксюта10
Re: Experimental product Svetlitsa - the Constructor Body.

Post by Ксюта10 » Mon May 28, 2012 4:14

I still can't boast any obvious results (in terms of "postroyeniya") - I just had a CT scan week yuzayu :)
But here's the funny thing :) - even before you come to CT (in the mail) I have been reading "Living Transurfing" where Seeland "agyirey" for a healthy lifestyle and the transition to the raw food diet and how harmful it is to eat the "brothers" of our smaller - then I put the CT and that's really the "miracle" of meat as FOOD - now I can't watch (though I can not imagine life without cakes and fried meat) i.e. vegetarianly become I have plans for fiction :shock: - something like that...

Практик

Post by Практик » Wed May 30, 2012 0:13

Ксюта10
Can be safely attributed to the same(change of season) I personally already like 2 months lacto-vegetarian and some do not experience problems, but that's in December and not to eat meat, it is quite another :wink:

Ксюта10

Post by Ксюта10 » Wed May 30, 2012 12:01

Practices
Well, everything is possible :)

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Thu May 31, 2012 0:44

Wife uses the topic a couple of months, the results are not seen.
I would like changes in motivation, nutrition, weight.
Alas, no. Probably something is missing.

Pure engineering is not enough stickers. I noticed on BJ for example, that the charging time of the water affects the result, water, which will stand for three days differs from that of water, which is night. As there is a desire to drink more water, she has no time to charge.

Question - how to use free technology BJ to more effectively apply CT?

Акела

Post by Акела » Tue Jun 05, 2012 21:36

Three months using CT, particularly changes in the body are not noticed, but water is delicious. Better than when SS was podkladov, so that the blood it should affect less.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Tue Jun 12, 2012 21:32

Us on the forum of the website of the laboratory of Information Design sent to review:

To test out the product lab, I suggested in November last year.
A little about myself: I'm Already 8 years after the creation of your own business, loans and mortgages, gained the extra 40 kg and not skidyvali they under no circumstances) And accumulated easily and quickly, and how to reset decided, so in any! A couple of years ago was to throw off 10 kg, but they are within a month went back again( and this is despite the active training in the gym and different diets. I began to perceive herself as a great aunt and starting to come to terms with it a great deal. And then the proposal. Decided to try it. Dressed in November 2011. Kept wearing until March 2012. insisted water on it and drink every day, the mode is not changed, regular exercise at the gym, ate normally, the weight has not changed. In early March - before the lent strap lost - flew from his hands and disappeared( looked everywhere, in everything - to no avail( a Post I held for several years, and this time of course I was fasting. Usually if I lose weight during fasting it is not much of 3-4 kg, which immediately after Easter, then to me and back. This time as imperceptibly changed, first for Easter I weighed minus 13 kg, the second so far they have not returned and besides I started to weight now a total of 15-16 lbs. less than before the fast. I decided to write my review because a couple of days ago sorting out summer clothes and throwing large on me, I accidentally found under the sofa in the things your strap - it turns out I have all this time on it was sleeping). One of the obvious changes during this time, changed tastes and preferences in food, I am addicted to cereal - especially buckwheat - the cereal have become my main diet, and it happened not by force but very gently and pleasant, carefully watching what I eat) From the past came to me 16 years ago where I am good))) and weigh 63 kg-65kg., I put it on Facebook. Now my friends say that I become like that girl)) Sometimes arrange a holiday belly with ice cream, cakes and alcohol. Amazing, but kg will not be returned. I.e., the body was fixed now weight 87 -88 kg and keeps for himself. I do not make any effort for almost 2 weeks in the gym for various reasons did not go, everything is normal. I want to try to wear the strap a couple of months and put under the sofa, consciously for 3 months look at the results, because that just happened to me makes me happy, but ideally I still want to throw in another 20-22 lbs. I Think maybe from my experience the Window-the Constructor body can be produced not in the form of a strap, and as a card for something easier to put under the mattress. I think sleepy through the reality of its impact increases. Sincerely, Alena Shubina.<

Нота

Re: ATTENTION !!!Experimental product for weight loss.

Post by Нота » Thu Jun 28, 2012 17:01

I also acquired the "Designer body" :o just put the bracelet on his arm and a bandage on the carafe of water. The evening, usually want something to pull from the table, now this desire does not arise :ay . My weight 72 kg, I would like to throw to start кг5.... :D I will watch very interesting.

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Thu Jul 19, 2012 17:34

Hello! Have not zahodite to the forum, don't have access to the Internet, rest in the country :-) KT I in the fall, the first significant results were not noticeable, and now have something to share - lost 4 pounds not kg, and that is size!!! :D Who have not seen do not know! Good luck to everyone!!!
Last edited by Тяфа on Thu Jul 19, 2012 17:50, edited 1 time in total.

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Thu Jul 19, 2012 17:44

How nice, you come into the store, ask about any thing, and you say: we only have small sizes left, just for you :-)sooner after the first part of the phrase could easily turn around and walk out of the store. Actually, before my bucket list was to lose weight from 89kg to 78кг, now I weigh 75kg with the growth of 178, I think maybe even a little bit... the Weight itself keeps it all in a row, and candies and chocolates and cakes..yummy...yummy...

ASD, SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Нота

Post by Нота » Thu Jul 19, 2012 18:21

My weight has been kept, is guilty of unplanned forays and gatherings :oops: reading the reviews, I hope that I will have the results :o

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:08

As I read a thread all about your weight accomplish your goal... the body besides weight and external volume of other parameters is not? :) Can someone blood samples donated before and after or some other measurement conducted? GDV, Lira-100?

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:37

Hi all, had an experiment made BJ 3.0, how to do written in the thread "do it yourself", actually interesting thing is, two identical wooden. But I'm one bracelet put the item from the LPS that a powerful thing happened, wow!!! BJ and so the "rocket fuel", but if you compare the bracelet BJ CT just order two strength increased, subjectively of course. This is not the reaction I expected. :D

Акела

Post by Акела » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:00

Another addition in the conjunction CT and BZ changed the feeling of the bracelet, how would the tone was cleaner or something, or the condition of vosprinimaet clearer than just BJ. Generally much better than separately, although the second BJ on the other hand complements flow!

Елена Ямпольская

Post by Елена Ямпольская » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:26

Question: lost bracelet, and you can substitute armband arm band to wear hand(foot)? one that to charge water)

Акела

Post by Акела » Thu Aug 30, 2012 14:23

I checked the clearance, they are the same! :)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Aug 30, 2012 16:09

Елена Ямпольская wrote:Question: lost bracelet, and you can substitute armband arm band to wear hand(foot)? one that to charge water)
Structure there is the same that in the bracelet as the band.

Муза

Post by Муза » Mon Sep 03, 2012 22:55

Anyone answer, is it possible using this to shape the figure, i.e. to increase the distance between the landing foot, don't laugh, my legs are close to each other, so the pants look bad, I mean, is it possible?
As well as enlarge Breasts for example?

Акела

Post by Акела » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:43

Welcome Muse! In products "Constructor Body" is the idea of so to speak active position of a person relative to his life, his body, a man who not only thinks but also wants change. What You have described, perhaps tied to fundamental change at the genetic level, if it is possible it will be too costly. If I can find for this problem, other solution?

Somewhere I read that one woman had to nurse someone else's child, and she was so convinced that the baby needs to feed exclusively breast milk and she got it still there. The body launched required after a strong but positive emotional desire. I Wish You Good Luck!

Муза

Post by Муза » Sun Sep 09, 2012 15:02

Does anyone have been instances when gray hair started to restores your pegment? and then the last time the floor head pesadelo sharply?

Акела

Post by Акела » Sun Sep 09, 2012 15:29

Муза wrote:does anyone have been instances when gray hair started to restores your pegment? and then the last time the floor head pesadelo sharply?
A couple of capcl of hydrogen peroxide in tea two weeks and will once again turn black!

http://www.koob.ru/neumyvakin_ivan_1/perek_vodoroda

Муза

Post by Муза » Sun Sep 09, 2012 16:40

TRY TO DRINK , I WENT THROUGH THE BOOK, BUT ABOUT THE HAIR IS NOT NOTICED, BUT IF YOU SAY THAT HELPS, I'LL TRY. THANK you!

Акела

Post by Акела » Sun Sep 09, 2012 17:15

Муза wrote:I'll TRY to DRINK , I went through the BOOK, BUT ABOUT the HAIR is NOT NOTICED, BUT IF YOU SAY THAT HELPS, I'll TRY. THANK you!
If you seriously decided to take health, look for more information on sodium thiosulfate and ASD 2, in any case, I'm happy!

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:37

When did CT had a very strong will to lose weight to a certain mark on the scale, LEGO is managed, but long ago realized that you need more, but it just did not manage. And not gain more, and lose weight but can't (or rather you can, but not for long and very difficult). TZ that's my ideal weight I do not agree, I feel that we still have. Can who faced such problem? Anyway recently some Zhorik attacked :)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Feb 19, 2013 15:52

Тяфа wrote:When did CT had a very strong will to lose weight to a certain mark on the scale, LEGO is managed, but long ago realized that you need more, but it just did not manage. And not gain more, and lose weight but can't (or rather you can, but not for long and very difficult). TZ that's my ideal weight I do not agree, I feel that we still have. Can who faced such problem? Anyway recently some Zhorik attacked :)
Zhorik this avitaminosis is called. It can fruits ,vegetables to treat Yes nuts? And / or some more good. The weight has settled ,will be settled, you can continue to move.Not to stress pounding body. Besides, it's not time to drop weight .Winter still and the body stores it for your own good.Protects so to speak.But in the most it. And not working.Checked.
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:09, edited 2 times in total.

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Tue Feb 19, 2013 21:15

Every day drinking a smoothie with fruit and pine nuts, etc., not helps.... Will soon move to live in the fridge or is it me :)