Experimental product Svetlitsa - the Constructor Body.

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Смелый
Re: Experimental product Svetlitsa - the Constructor Body.

Post by Смелый » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:20

Практик wrote:Bold
Well, as is often said on this forum, important is the feeling of this device after 21 days
This I did, from the first sensations as they really are.I am going to unsubscribe once a week. Very interesting, will not be erased if the first feeling.

Ксюта10

Post by Ксюта10 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:52

This all is wonderful :)
I wonder when the STE you can buy and how much will...
I have a problem - constant hunger - like I'm hand to mouth. year kept :( rapidly gaining weight with 63 kg steadily approaching 80!! Some sort of horror, and will not in any way to control it (tried on diets to sit - but willpower't enough :( (see nerves finally losing their positions... :roll:

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Oct 27, 2011 13:05

Ксюта10 wrote:at all the wonderful interesting when the STE you can buy and how much will...

When and how much it will cost is not yet known. So far only tested :?

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Thu Oct 27, 2011 13:29

I want to add another point. (though I am constantly working on themselves and constantly invent something). So, sometimes I set goals, focused on them after three weeks out with surprise that the concentration of the target dissolved. And it was not once. Now after reading the description, I was zapisalsya itself, and in each hand easily and freely remember the goal, look at it, feel it, drink water and forget. So, Razikov 6-10 a day. But most do not. See how enough to remember the goal. But while it's easy and free.

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Thu Oct 27, 2011 14:53

My weight and fat mass in normal. But there is no limit to perfection )).
Periodically I get feed, I can eat both and a third per meal, all are mixed. Then maybe I'll feel great, you may get a stomach ache, and maybe I'll think, "why did I do it all eaten." I can't watch ads because I want to eat. The feeling of hunger is growing rapidly and I cannot control myself and to hold, from this "rush" people. Food and satiety is of great importance in the regulation of my life.
I use the Constructor Body for two weeks. The first week (only a day) I wore the bracelet on his right hand because the left was busy BJ. I noticed that he became calmer attitude to food, no burning desire to eat something tasty. And ate well.
The second week I changed the bracelet on the left arm. And immediately pounced on the cakes!
Next week I will return to the right hand, to watch.
If the left hand is directed towards oneself, and the right – to the outside world, then I suppose my failures in nutrition associated not just with my digestive system, and with external stimuli – the beautiful tempting pictures and words. Maybe the bracelet on his right arm helped me to cut off these external stimuli. Experimenting further.

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Thu Oct 27, 2011 15:30

Interesting observation, will have to try to change to right hand :o

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Oct 27, 2011 15:47

Malvina wrote:...
I use the Constructor Body for two weeks. The first week (only a day) I wore the bracelet on his right arm, because left was occupied BJ. ...
The second week I changed the bracelet on the left arm. And immediately pounced on the cakes!
Next week I will return to the right hand, to watch.
... Experimenting further.
Sorry if anyone thinks that my question not in the topic, but what version of BZ are You using? That, in my opinion, very important. Why: "withto do himself, He becomes the Creator of his body, changing attitude and forming a new state." /quotes from http://www.mindmachine.ru/infokonstrukt ... uctor.htm/
So - "БЖ3.0 carries the dimension creativity from the perspective of the Creatoris Golden state to make new into the world, allows you to make significant changes in yourself and the world." /quotes from viewtopic.php?f=31&t=3962/

I will not continue on BJ is not the topic. But I think there are similarities.
Sorry if offtopic.
Last edited by bofara on Thu Oct 27, 2011 16:28, edited 1 time in total.

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Thu Oct 27, 2011 16:24

Changes in my sensations occurred when wearing Designer. And BJ I wear for a long time and in this case it was 2.0

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Oct 27, 2011 16:27

:ay

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Thu Oct 27, 2011 17:21

By the way, I wear a bandage on his left hand. Yesterday afternoon was wearing on his right hand and felt the up and down action. Can't exactly say, but true. If we consider that I (like almost all men) is leading the left hemisphere of the brain and right hand tied to left hemisphere , it turns out that wearing a bandage on his left hand, and activates at least functioning right hemisphere. In women after all, the opposite. But most likely the case somewhat differently. Probably the product sinhroniziruete both hemispheres of the brain, makes it work kogerentnoi. This is to explain differences in the effectiveness of the bandage, depending on in which hand it is. From my point of view. Everything else - the Creator of the product.

Ксюта10

Post by Ксюта10 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:20

LILY-P
Please tell me can I participate in the EXPERIMENT?
I haven't are the owner of "devices" LIK - although thinking of the acquisition of Svetlitsa-Super the Svetlitsa-Windows :)
Commit to regularly write about all results - both positive and negative!
Hachu is very very VERY :)))))

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Oct 28, 2011 16:27

Ксюта10 wrote:please Tell me can I participate in the EXPERIMENT?
Unfortunately, all the copies distributed. :?

Ксюта10

Post by Ксюта10 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 18:18

Sorry immensely :?

Well, nothing - will patiently wait for the results of experimentation :)
And I hope from all my heart that everything will end happily and maximalno now!!!

bofara

Post by bofara » Fri Oct 28, 2011 23:01

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:...unfortunately all copies distributed. :?
And how many people participate? Still objfiles Bold, Yip and Malvina. Is there any more? Thank you!

Евген412

Post by Евген412 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:12

Yesterday arrived my bracelet. Put on the left hand, carried to night. The night hung on the bottle to the water structure. While some felt nothing. Ahead of the weekend will be more time to listen to yourself. Now about my basic parameters: weight 104 kg, height 180 cm, the circumference in the area of the "waist" 104, see I'll keep aware of feelings and changes.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Oct 29, 2011 15:06

bofara wrote:And how many people participate? Still objfiles Bold, Yip and Malvina. Is there any more? Thank you!
I have ,but I don't order to lose weight.I have it for my height normal for a long time. See other garmonizacija effects the body and mind. Sometimes need. Brains are always on their cases walk .And the body works by itself on autopilot.

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Sat Oct 29, 2011 18:39

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!! EARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As soon as dressed in right hand is almost do not want!!!! Can easily give up cakes, pastries, etc. did not expect!!!! There was much less, and when I go to bed feeling eaten an elephant :D :D :D

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Sat Oct 29, 2011 18:46

ugh, ugh, ugh! Even I'm afraid to jinx it! :evil: For me as a person for a long time trying to lose weight and isprobavano different diets and supplements are a godsend! :D Dream to lose 12 kg!!!!!!

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Oct 29, 2011 23:19

Тяфа wrote:CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!! EARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As soon as dressed in right hand is almost do not want!!!! Can easily give up cakes, pastries, etc. did not expect!!!! There was much less, and when I go to bed feeling eaten an elephant
Yeah ,seen that on cakes and the like are not drawn. We used the office cake eaten immediately. Now everything is different. Thor could not 3 days to eat,and the bird's milk cake. In Soviet times, it instantly nebylo.. Now really not pulled. Drying or biscuit with tea like at least something out of habit.But the cake fight!And not for the fact that it is necessary and because they do not want.
Even after the bracelets were similar.Children and adults with food was always a problem. Now more than ever. Eat only healthy food. Little. I understand why ,but always the habit I want them to stuff their fill. Habit is a terrible beast. While the neurons or how they... in the brain, retrain to a healthy lifestyle ... Hopefully quickly. The problem is healthy food is not always tasty.The receptors of the senses require the old ,and the brain -enjoy the taste,not a full stomach! That's how it is with me.
By the way ,in a compartment with a bandage Obviously gives the effect is interesting. The designer of the body and harmonization body and consciousness ,the consciousness works on the selection of unnecessary product and it is obvious that you need to correct. As the vision of the ie is enhanced. That carries me from the reflection in front of the counter:tasty and healthy food or as a faster and easier without the time-consuming use it more often. Consciousness overcomes. You have to make time for healthy cooking. Ugh! I hate to cook.And it is necessary.

bofara

Post by bofara » Sun Oct 30, 2011 23:23

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote: ...Have to make time for healthy cooking. Ugh! I hate to cook.And it is necessary.
Hopefully not considered advertising :lol: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=3908 and specific 4. AF - Artifact Food - I think that is not useful to take the time to prepare... :?

Here viewtopic.php?f=30&t=3781&start=500 Uvajaemyi MAG.no answered me about a question to create a BZ for cooks, so the food that is prepared and not only she, but also purchased the food, will have a very good quality...
got my wristband. Put on the left hand, carried to night. The night hung on the bottle to the water structure. While some felt nothing. Ahead of the weekend will be more time to listen to yourself. Now about my basic parameters: weight 104 kg, height 180 cm, the circumference in the area of the "waist" 104, see I'll keep aware of feelings and changes.
Тяфа wrote:CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!! EARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As soon as dressed in right hand is almost do not want!!!! Can easily give up cakes, pastries, etc. did not expect!!!! There was much less, and when I go to bed feeling eaten an elephant :D :D :D
Thank you for shared information. Success!

Ксюта10

Post by Ксюта10 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:42

the Yip
HURRAY !!! :) et good news :D - so there is a cure for gluttony!!!
I now listen to in the morning (already a week!) "Star traveler" 2nd track yesterday measured your weight -3kg!!! - maybe a coincidence, maybe not :)))) but happy

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:35

Ксюта10 wrote:the Yip
HURRAY !!! :) et good news :D - so there is a cure for gluttony!!!
I now listen to in the morning (already a week!) "Star traveler" 2nd track yesterday measured your weight -3kg!!! - maybe a coincidence, maybe not :)))) but happy

:)
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=577&start=450 - here and not only here in the forum discussed about the influence of the theta drives SW. A. Patrushev to influence weight.
Here - IMHO it is interesting - http://www.mindmachine.ru/megabrain/weight-loss.htm

Евген412

Post by Евген412 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:53

Yesterday after the morning wearing a bracelet on her right hand the whole day in the head light fog and "stir". Today, head continues some work :roll: . In the evening I wasn't hungry. Continue surveillance.

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:08

Thanks for the support! I will continue monitoring! :wink:

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:09

Today, the week of wearing the product. In the morning I noticed that the head is clearer today working. What was not long ago. Weight ranges between 97-98 kg (a week ago it was 99). Attitude to food has changed. Eat less but do not now of eating problems. Wanted - ate. Or not eaten. Managed process. The feeling of fullness is permanent.