Experimental product Svetlitsa - the Constructor Body.

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Тяфа
Re: Experimental product Svetlitsa - the Constructor Body.

Post by Тяфа » Thu Feb 16, 2012 14:03

Yesterday I found some interesting information about the usefulness of the cereals are divided into:

This rating was compiled by Russian Natalia, candidate of biological Sciences, the Director Scientifically-the production center "Rostok". It examines the beneficial properties of cereals and sprouts 15 years.

Buckwheat
Boiled buckwheat vitamins and minerals more than any other cereal.
How to choose: useful to prepare porridge made from green buckwheat antioxidants 188 mg/100 g. If the green crap is not, buy the store roasted buckwheat, only labeled "unground" and not "slipped". In the unground (whole grains) antioxidants 155 mg/100 g, in prodela (chopped corn) — 45 mg/100 g buckwheat flakes — about 63 mg/100 g.

Oatmeal
The main advantage of oatmeal — due to the large amount of pectin it is faster than other cereals, restores intestinal flora.
How to choose: if cereal something very large and long, not fast food. Even better is to cook porridge not oatmeal, but oat cereals, although it turns out longer for 10-15 minutes. Maximum nutrients: buy hulless oats in the store, and grind it into grits or zerodivide in the mill. On the way out — whole wheat oatmeal home-made.

Millet / barley porridge
Barley grains have a delicate nutty taste, it is easily absorbed by the stomach and prepares 15 to 20 minutes. Particularly useful for brittle nails and thinning hair, irritated skin. Silicon, copper, zinc, phosphorus, magnesium in barley cereal can help address these problems.
How to choose: barley grits (ACCA) is the finest grain of barley. Barley — whole and cracked grain. Barley is brewed twice as long and not as quickly absorbed, but on the level of nutrients both about the same.

Rice porridge
Porridge of rice — perfect with the acidity of the stomach, diarrhea, ulcers and gastritis.
How to choose: the most useful rice — black cargo — simultaneously the best choice for cereal. In a round polished rice, from which we decided to cook porridge, the minimum amount of nutrients. But more protein and less starch than other rice varieties. One of the most useful of polished white — a grade of "viola". Similar to scented oatmeal and is suitable for medical and baby food.

I hope the information was helpful! All health!!!<

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Thu Feb 16, 2012 14:43

well, while I particularly do not see the difference as I ate so much and eat :) but to me it not strongly disturbs

Белый Камень

Post by Белый Камень » Thu Feb 16, 2012 23:44

Here, food Goltis esteem, can that useful you will find for yourself
goltis.com.ua/здоровое-питание/питание-по-голтису/#more-253
not a candidate as I could, but the authority :)

Дмитрий В.

Post by Дмитрий В. » Sat Feb 25, 2012 21:01

On account of the "autorate".
Why no one is considering the recommendation of our and most other countries doctors counting calories.
It is not on an empty place is all the recommended for weight loss? Probably no the most common diets, like counting calories.

I understand that it is difficult.
But I such as to use this diet. In a sense, this desire comes from within, like know that nature can not be fooled and need to play by its rules.
Not for nothing all the known large clinic with success in thousands of patients use only, and Calvert, and Bormental.

In the room, personally I hope that will change the world around, life will adjust to the different look and of course hope I will not gain weight after diet. But all this later, need to do something now.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:48

:) Svetlitsa will change everything around for the better :ay

Акела

Post by Акела » Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:51

Дмитрий В. wrote:In the room, personally I hope that will change the world around, life will adjust to the different look and of course hope I will not gain weight after diet. But all this later, need to do something now.
And do not hope that the world around will change. Remind yourself often that vision comes through the external projection of the inner world. And yet, the human psyche too is such a phenomenon as " homeostasis ", to overcome this more or less the current balance is not easy. The introduction of new elements, can bring unexpected results.

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Fri Mar 02, 2012 23:34

As with the second element became more convenient! Just usper! Now always sarazena water :D

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:36

:ay

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Tue Mar 06, 2012 18:08

I started wearing Designer body at the end of October. For three months of my weight has varied a bit, but ultimately remained the same.
I want to reiterate a bright and positive moments that have occurred during the application of the constructor body.
1. I wrote that there was an insuperable desire to eat apples grown without chemicals in the country.
2. For some time I was able to show awareness and to distinguish the desire from the desire to replace a meal rest.
3. There was a desire to do fitness. And most importantly, that strength came to this class. Worked on the conscience, even as I thought that, maybe, it is better to eat less, and you can be killed in these simulators.
And now about the thought... a Lot of interesting comes to mind. Here's the latest...
I said that I want to reduce weight by 2-3 kg
Why? Guess three times...
Can be in order to get into a new dress? No.
To improve health? No.
To screen? Again, no.
Correct answer:
to be honest, in order that it could without remorse have (nightmare) cookies, cakes, candy, beer, sausage and other high-calorie and unhealthy foods.
I'm confused. And as with such ideas to lose weight? A strange kind of goal happened. And the result is the same. And how do I not see this before.

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Sat Mar 10, 2012 23:27

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Malvina wrote:to be honest, in order that it could without remorse have (nightmare) cookies, cakes, candy, beer, sausage and other high-calorie and unhealthy foods.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:22

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Thu Mar 15, 2012 13:44

Come to a Turkish bath in the gym, to warm up after the pool. There in the centre is a round pedestal. And there is a lady in the body. My first thought was how beautiful. I shuddered at the surprise. Two days later the same thing happened exactly, only lady is different, but the same size. And the same thought flashed. Now I decide for myself, what are the parameters of body I prefer, and before definitely liked skinny people.

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Apr 03, 2012 17:38

ASDas You think through working with Svetlitsa - the Constructor bodyapart from the physical body, we can "construct" the entire cocoon of man? After all, the whole human body /physical and the more subtle/ single. This is very interesting, a chamber, and in particular the Constructor Body should have an influence not only on the physical level. Or am I mistaken?

I would be grateful if you please explain how to work not only with the physical body, but also with the whole cocoon, through did Constructural. Well, for example, the cocoon closes to various external influences, as can be expanded with the cocoon /for example, the court has become more volume/ how to increase conscious interaction with other dimensions... And so on... in Other words, how working with SKT, you can get nailuchshim way the full design of the whole human entity to invest, to build some quality, though some Sidhi to skonstruiroval in a cocoon :D / ?

Or this is achieved through the use of Svetlitsa Super? Thanks in advance, ASD! :)

Игнациус

Post by Игнациус » Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:43

me personally, I apologize, it seems "confusing" description of this product. read all the reviews and messages, but it is clear he did not. perhaps my level of understanding below the author, however, I hope for more "simple" description. most topics about "weight loss" and "tuning the brain". want to lose weight not all. specific improvements (in measurable or visible indicators) in the message could not see. I would be grateful if you will point to my inattention, and together with this specific link. all the "around and around". the name of the Constructor Body, the word "Equation of parabola" "and a kind of attitude of success" in one listing sound "dull" to me.
the word "arrived, departed, has grown, grown, elasticity, beauty, form, appeal of" sound clearly. and the expression "improved mood and decreased appetite," most belong to the Designer of the brain. and if I misunderstand the title, the lack of concrete results is clearly readable.
I hope for the best. and yet - something like that.
my subjective opinion.

Практик

Post by Практик » Sat Apr 07, 2012 23:57

Ignatius
my subjective opinion.
and not only your :?

Дизо

Post by Дизо » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:26

Use almost a month the product together with the SS. Began to gain weight. We'll see what happens.

Акела

Post by Акела » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:18

Игнациус wrote: ... and the expression "improved mood and decreased appetite," most belong to the Designer of the brain. and if I misunderstand the title, the lack of concrete results is clearly readable.
I hope for the best. and yet - something like that.
my subjective opinion.
Interestingly, from what the division between the body and the brain :) . These two things are not separate, if there is an impact on both. Well, the name of a "Designer body" being the key word designer, the one who can create, rebuild and so on... In conjunction consciousness - "K. T" the latter acts as an amplifier of positive mental projections.
Although from experience I say that without conscious effort to work will be really noticeable effect will appear later. A couple of pieces relatives gave who says intuition has improved, and who has some sort of scab fell off! :D

Игнациус

Post by Игнациус » Mon Apr 09, 2012 23:09

thanks for the specific feedback. the words "gained weight" and "sore came off" for me, sound understand.

Акела

Post by Акела » Sun Apr 15, 2012 20:47

Игнациус wrote:thanks for the specific feedback. the words "gained weight" and "sore came off" for me, sound understand.
Well, "do not understand do not understand" but it my not this and that good feeling that follows is so to say a negative result. Alas, this is an endless circle to know yourself, not who people have learned to put a huge minus itself on self assessment. And don't bring any arguments, all sitting in doubt. Roll on the "K. T." spend what some examination and issue "on the mountain", and otherwise no doubt get rid of :)

Sorry for the advice, and all with the Resurrection of Christ!

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Wed Apr 18, 2012 15:55

Malvina wrote:Now I decide for myself, what are the parameters of body I prefer, and before definitely liked skinny people.
Now, if I was an actress...
Now, if I was offered the role of Bridget Jones....
Now, if for this role would have to get better...
My body tenses and resists these thoughts. Do not want!!!
I want to be slim. And I started a diary, I noted that you have now and what you want to have. After 10 days, have already appeared some results in the size of 4 inches. :lol:

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:09

bofara wrote:ASD, as You think through working with the cleanroom Designer body except the physical body, we can "construct" the entire cocoon of man? After all, the whole human body /physical and the more subtle/ single. This is very interesting, a chamber, and in particular the Constructor Body should have an influence not only on the physical level. Or am I mistaken?
You are right. All of the body - both physical and light form a single vzamosvyazano set. Svetlitsy and CT in particular is influenced by light body (or the cocoon is in a different terminology). And is not just restoring the light body change and adapt for future conditions of life. Physical body when it is tightened in this process, following a light body.
bofara wrote:I would be grateful if you please explain how to work not only with the physical body, but also with the whole cocoon through Konstruktoren. Well, for example, the cocoon closes to various external influences, as can be expanded with the cocoon /for example, the court has become more volume/ how to increase conscious interaction with other dimensions... And so on... in Other words, how working with SKT, you can get nailuchshim way the full design of the whole human entity to invest, to build some quality, though some Sidhi to skonstruiroval in a cocoon :D / ?
CT allows you to include consciousness in the process of forming the light body and reshape your physical body. That is to demonstrate your operator skills, shaping their future, which will adapt with the Parlor light body, then rebuilding the physical body. So the key here becomes not a physical body, and the future, which You build yourself. The brighter and more saturated it becomes, the more interested and inspired, You'll live to breathtaking feeling of fullness of life, the better will be the light body more beautiful and harmonious will is the physical body. Do not close the cocoon from external influences and to increase the interaction with the multiverse, increasing the dimension relations, creating life time life time life time.<

bofara

Post by bofara » Sat Apr 21, 2012 14:18

Thank you!

ДМИТРИЙ Ч.

Post by ДМИТРИЙ Ч. » Thu May 24, 2012 19:01

[quote][/quote][quote="ASD"]

You are right. All of the body - both physical and light form a single vzamosvyazano set. Svetlitsy and CT in particular is influenced by light body (or the cocoon is in a different terminology). And is not just restoring the light body change and adapt for future conditions of life. Physical body when it is tightened in this process, following a light body.

So practically any product on the FACE can be used as a CT ?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sun May 27, 2012 16:25

ДМИТРИЙ Ч. wrote:
АСД wrote:
You are right. All of the body - both physical and light form a single vzamosvyazano set. Svetlitsy and CT in particular is influenced by light body (or the cocoon is in a different terminology). And it is not just the restoration of the light body, and change and adaptation to the future conditions of life. Physical body when it is tightened in this process, following a light body.

So practically any product on the FACE can be used as a CT ?
This is not a true logical conclusion. It is akin to the following: Each teacher has the light of knowledge; the Teacher of English language also carries the light of knowledge; Every teacher can use as a teacher of English. Obviously the conclusion is wrong.

Each product has its own task. And they all work with the light body. But as the Constructor body you can use only the Constructor body.

Практик

Post by Практик » Sun May 27, 2012 22:24

Well, someone made of something real?
By the way weight loss of 1-3 kg can be safely attributed to the change of season :wink:
Weight loss, height increase, muscle pumping etc!!! deliema :)