Experimental product Svetlitsa - the Constructor Body.

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru
Re: Experimental product Svetlitsa - the Constructor Body.

Post by Malvina » Mon Oct 31, 2011 13:34

It seems to me that it is better to have two elements: one for socks and one for charging water.
If I put water in and week days I can only drink in the morning (and have yet to have Breakfast) or evening (too many to drink before bed). To carry sarajewo water to work somehow hard. I don't drink enough water charged up.
Today, disguised the bandage on his right hand (again), even tea with cookies, not drink.It seems, so before lunch and make it. :)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Oct 31, 2011 13:44

bofara wrote:LILIYA-R wrote(a): ...Have to make time for healthy cooking. Ugh! I hate to cook.And it is necessary.

bofara .
I hope you don't think the is viewtopic.php?f=31&t=3908 , and in particularly, 4. AF - Artifact Food - I think that is not useful to take the time to cook...[/quote]

What I wrote about not love to cook, I can eat fruits vegetables without cooking and I like it better. Habit from childhood to pull from the garden and then eat. To prepare this means little to spoil the food. Although some of not "spoiling" do not eat. Raw meat for example ...?. I can't stand the smells of boiled meat and fried fish. But when it comes to the process itself. And not ready. That's not love cooking. My children, these smells can not stand. Maybe so, particularly cravings and is not observed? And without artifacts AF handle it.

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Mon Oct 31, 2011 17:11

Malvina wrote: to Carry sarajewo water to work somehow hard. I don't drink enough water charged up.
And if you try to put a bracelet on a bottle of water for the night and leave in the office, the morning will come, and water already waiting for :o

Ксюта10

Post by Ксюта10 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 19:15

bofara
:) thank you, happy to fumbled! Already a lot of interesting read - but there are so MANY! :shock: information for once does not overpower (in General, I periodically caught the eye of such reviews - but while he does not feel... here we are "the people" :? )

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Tue Nov 01, 2011 21:04

Well here I sit eating a delicious casserole and I can't help myself.... bc

следующий

Post by следующий » Tue Nov 01, 2011 21:31

While the findings do not, will the results be the judge.

From the beginning, put the bracelet on the left arm, it felt as if the colitis inside the arm, then started to pull his hand - not a very pleasant feeling. At this time called Lily, the same feelings were only then in the night startled her, so I decided on the right to wear - a lot better. Subsequently put on the right a little to relieve the feeling
After a while the pain went for old sores.
Sometimes headaches, like a hangover
He began to drink more water
After some time, began to feel the stronger flow of energy, not only during classes by qigong
There was hardly less, even on the contrary I think , judging by the cake.
It became easier to feel, although the weight has not decreased
Action like

p.s. wanted to write, but yet I can't bring myself to do it, but I would like to 2 hand the same watch band.
Can anyone tried it?
Orgasmic sensations one is in the course of employment?

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Tue Nov 01, 2011 21:45

In our regiment of brusletto arrived! :)

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:29

Тяфа wrote:Well here I sit eating a delicious casserole and I can't help myself.... bc
Bon appetit! Sometimes you can. But only sometimes. And without downloading and experiences.

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:28

Смелый wrote:
Тяфа wrote:Well here I sit eating a delicious casserole and I can't help myself.... bc
Bon appetit! Sometimes you can. But only sometimes. And without downloading and experiences.
Thank you! :o

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:37

Well this is probably useful cheese?
Our goal is to eat correct and wholesome meals in moderation and not to give up eating altogether. :)

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Wed Nov 02, 2011 14:12

[quote="Malvina"][quote="the Yip"]
Well this is probably useful cheese?
Guess! Just cheese, with cranberries! m-m-m-m!!!

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Wed Nov 02, 2011 14:37

Calcium plus vitamin C.
I love cheesecake! :lol:

Ксюта10

Post by Ксюта10 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 14:43

LILY-P

And how long you plan to experiment with the designer of the body? :)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Nov 02, 2011 15:03

Question to ASD rather. We have no such data.

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:49

Well, yesterday, again ate too much at night :cry:

bofara

Post by bofara » Sat Nov 05, 2011 13:27

Тяфа wrote:Well, yesterday, again ate too much at night :cry:
SW. The Yip,

That, IMHO, is not a reason for concern. Sometimes when a person observes a mode /for example diet,sport ... until the application golograficheskie products :)/ it happens slegna situation: the Hypothetical person reduces the intake of food /reduces the required number of energy - kilocalories for nugdi for days, again sportbet or spends calories another way, increasing the number of rastia hormone /pituitary/ sexual harmony. And ... like anything /good for weight loss/ is not observed...
There are studies that lead to the recent conclusions: 1. Weight loss has in principle a linear relationship, but as a jump - like ripple. 2. A large % of our body is water, so when we say diet, we eat a little, then the body, more specifically the subconscious mind, self-preservation includes the body and connects this water with other substances which remains in the body.
3. But there is a time when people seem to myself - I will confine myself to food and overeats very night, for example. And in the morning - VOOOOT! Rezultati - less than 2-3 kg per night! UTB is due to the diversion of water from the body in the usual way.
I wish You success! :)

PS on a personal give you a link to a study which touched upon above, only sorry that in English. You there, reading information /if I'd need/ you will see what large quantities of food people eat /Yes, they are practicing a sport, but it will be useful for desportes people but keeping a regime... 8)

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Sat Nov 05, 2011 20:23

Strongly drawn to the apples. And not on store red and large, and with our giving. We are no watered from pests and they are defects. And it wants to eat them, and literally pull. Now they are presented, even mouth water.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:53

Interesting information on the topic of food http://infox.ru/science/lab/2011/09/20/ ... ammi.phtml
It is proven that food can reprogram DNA.

Designer body gradually removes such accumulated distortions of the DNA from the food, reducing the risk of manifestations of genetic abnormalities.

Ксюта10

Post by Ксюта10 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:22

ASD
Please tell me what timeframe allotted to conduct the experiment and when - at least approximately - can buy this miracle ?

Want to improve your body - without serious consequences for it - diet as I understand from the article A. Patrushev, only exacerbate the situation! A variety of stressful situations in my life lately - already the norm bc

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:41

Today, two weeks use of the product. A stable weight - 97 kg. (in General, ranges from 95 to 97. Minus 2 kg in two weeks). Given the fact that yesterday was the birthday of son, with departure to the cottage, the presence of just a huge amount of food. Ate more than usual, but was dominated by salads and fish. Ate and then almost did not eat. One fellowship. Moreover, not strained and no violence against them. By the way, the water yesterday, drank just before dinner. Then it was impossible. There is a certain ease in movement. Coffee - one Cup a day. Cups don't recognize.

Дмитрий В.

Post by Дмитрий В. » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:25

In my experience the food has long ceased to be a means of reversal of the hunger.
In the course of life, under certain circumstances, bound feelings for the ritual meal. Systematic manifestation of the addictive, habit - anchoring.
For example, if a mother with a baby crying constantly and stopped his mouth with pie, it is clear that grown adult with the disorder will want to eat, and at strong disorder will want to eat.
The same relationship line up with other feelings.
Nothing to do - sing.
Guests came (came to visit), the conversation - smaltite a couple of cakes
Lonely - sing
etc... Many have long forgotten what they eat just like that, without experiencing hunger.
It is depressing to see how manufacturers that would sell something tied it is to the senses.
In fact, it turns out, if a person feels something or want to feel (for example, Paradise, beach, sand - SYI bounty), then he has to eat, regardless of whether hungry or not.

Maybe ASD could use this information.

A question for testing.
If you understand about what I, are there any changes with these bindings?

Ксюта10

Post by Ксюта10 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:04

Dmitry V.
Agree!!!
Food we compensate for the lack of certain emotions - when you are sad, when we feel terribly unhappy when feeling sorry for herself "outrageously" - what is the right word :) here we disfiguring himself, shoving in your mouth sugary/oily/TASTY
I have this condition as I know myself - when I'm happy I weight a very natural way to come back, but should occur any event that knocks you off - all I have is this biting starts! right in the pit of the stomach - floor when eating but don't feel saturation!!! :shock: direct a horror

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Mon Nov 07, 2011 15:59

Hi all! I have for some time leave the forum as I leave to rest. Come back in a week or two. As the rest will be on an "all inclusive" that I myself really wondering how much I should eat and what this food is?! Be sure to unsubscribe when you get back!

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Nov 07, 2011 19:40

АСД wrote:Interesting info on the topic of food ...

Designer body gradually removes such accumulated distortion of DNA from food, reducing the risk of manifestations of genetic abnormalities.
Question:

Judging from the above we can assume that the removal of such accumulated distortion of DNA and decrease risks symptoms genetic abnormalities designer body holds to a original genealology Etalon described in the structure of DNA?

Thank you!

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Mon Nov 07, 2011 21:58

bofara wrote:
АСД wrote:Interesting info on the topic of food ...

Designer body gradually removes such accumulated distortion of DNA from food, reducing the risk of manifestations of genetic abnormalities.
Question:

Judging from the above we can assume that the removal of such accumulated distortion of DNA and decrease risks symptoms genetic abnormalities designer body holds to a original genealology Etalon described in the structure of DNA?

Thank you!
DNA self-healing self-organizing information system, but this system can falter under influence of different interferences. Designer body helps to demonstrate the quality of self-repair DNA, reducing the effect of noise.