Experimental product Svetlitsa - the Constructor Body.

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
ЛИЛИЯ-Р
Re: Experimental product Svetlitsa - the Constructor Body.

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Dec 19, 2017 15:08

Цигун wrote: there is a certain genotype in humans, karma if you want, he seems to have little training, and the body still lays in reserve. And if it is an option and starts quick weight loss, then there is some kind of injury or situation something unpleasant, which returns him back his pounds.
1 reason -which is a disease
2.to watch in childhood-perhaps malnutrition for various reasons, and the psi-block now works as a warehouse for the future.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Tue Dec 19, 2017 20:48

well, stress affects - on-one obese and the other from the constant stress of losing weight

Цигун

Post by Цигун » Tue Dec 19, 2017 21:16

In the Mat there are no injuries in childhood and malnutrition. There we are talking about metabolism and genes. And injury malnutrition impose on the Association. Dmitry P. childhood malnutrition and had to row all by himself, now he is an oligarch, who needs to be cured, to become as a gray mass. And what if the trauma of childhood make the child Mesomorph or Ectomorph? Then let the child from harm, then to vessels not obsessed.
Stress, alcohol, the constant change of diets can cause a set of fat, but if people Endomorph, it's obvious predisposition not to stress, as beer gets. It's like the car trunk in the front, this design, sorry.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Dec 19, 2017 21:52

The product for weight loss,not a commercial project,lovers eat beyond measure,found money,find money for drugs for weight loss and other not free guru in the consumption of foods that lead to weight loss.Gluttony is in some religious faiths is a sin would be wrong to carry out the mission of God and forbid anyone in the preferences.

Цигун

Post by Цигун » Tue Dec 19, 2017 23:14

Гуфест wrote:the product for weight loss,not a commercial project
Weird. Like before you could buy this product.
Гуфест wrote: it would be inappropriate to carry out the mission of God
I am because we are. :( Very wrong.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Wed Dec 20, 2017 20:58

Гуфест wrote:Came up with the idea that the basis of the product needs to be a mechanism for encouraging and giving priority to the preferences of some products to replace other products,the reduction of consumption in most cases does not work.
Such a mechanism is inherent in the product Bowl of Joy. Users of this product note that in grocery stores has become intuitively easier to make a choice in favor of healthy products. That is, come into the store and feel that's worth buying and what will harm, although the packaging is beautiful. The Cup of Joy enhances the expertise of the user in the analysis of food.

Additionally, the Cup of Joy reveals the taste of the product. The product is tastier and healthier. And what is most interesting in this product are saturated faster. This is because that person is important to gain taste sensation to eat and not the amount of food.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Wed Dec 20, 2017 22:00

ASD
Also the Cup of Joy reveals the taste of the product.
I just assumed,maybe you need to invest a package of products which will be consumed,if you achieve this,it is possible by eliminating from the diet,people will lose weight products lead to obesity have long been known.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Wed Dec 20, 2017 22:03

Цигун wrote:just to make sure it's not a tortured animal, and from clear sources

Track is quite difficult. Even if the animals lived a happy life, then they passed through the many hands that have left their luminous traces. These traces carry information about the status of those people who touched the products. If the person who was in contact with a food was bitter or sad, then its state is transferred through his aura products. When we introduce such food that these informational traces affect us by altering our state, causing negative emotions, which can also lead to obesity.

The Cup of Joy helps to remove such traces, reducing the impact of negativity coming from the food.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Wed Dec 20, 2017 22:18

I agree with You, but the fingerprints of people is only superficial screen. And the life of the animal from birth to slaughter, it's salt. This salt probably will not work to remove it in principle. I have a Cup of Joy, but she manages as and SB with the information processing, but not with such information. Intensive livestock unscrupulous, antibiotics and hormones they use to save the dying from suffering! population. This suffering is passed on consuming. I noticed, to remove depression, to exclude evening consumption of killer foods. In fact, if there is meat in the morning, it will not be hard! to affect consciousness.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Wed Dec 20, 2017 22:30

Intensive animal unscrupulous, antibiotics and hormones they use to save the dying from suffering! population. This suffering is passed on consuming.
All animals have vaccinations when making use of vaccinations sick animal.
Meat is not recommended to consume in the period of mental stress,spiritual practices, during the period weather and moon phases that give the maximum load or decline.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Wed Dec 20, 2017 22:37

Гуфест wrote:
Intensive animal unscrupulous, antibiotics and hormones they use to save the dying from suffering! population. This suffering is passed on consuming.
All animals have vaccinations when making use of vaccinations sick animal.
Meat is not recommended to consume in the period of mental stress,spiritual practices, during the period weather and moon phases that give the maximum load or decline.
All people have the vaccination, if vaccination manufacturers are using viruses and bacteria. Mental workload is the load on the nervous system and essential vitamin B12. Spiritual practices are also very different. Weather and phases of the moon, I cannot comment because I do not understand what the company meteo.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:34

Мартин wrote:I agree with You, but the fingerprints of people is only superficial screen. And the life of the animal from birth to slaughter, it's salt. This salt probably will not work to remove it in principle. I have a Cup of Joy, but she manages as and SB with the information processing, but not with such information. Intensive livestock unscrupulous, antibiotics and hormones they use to save the dying from suffering! population. This suffering is passed on consuming. I noticed, to remove depression, to exclude evening consumption of killer foods. In fact, if there is meat in the morning, it will not be hard! to affect consciousness.
Intensive crop production also unscrupulous. Pesticides, insecticides, GMO's, nitrates, etc., also create an unfavorable background for a person. It can't be avoided, residents of cities. I tried one time to control of purchased fruits and vegetables by nitrate. It turned out that almost all of the higher than normal. But there occur normal products.
Chamber not can greatly affect himicheskii the composition of the food, but at the structural level to match the time structure of a person and absorb food. This can significantly alter the choice of people when buying food, creating new opportunities and choices.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:50

АСД wrote: Intensive crop production also unscrupulous. Pesticides, insecticides, GMO's, nitrates, etc., also create an unfavorable background for a person.
You are absolutely right. Even for a person is very dangerous. Now, let's for a moment imagine what happens with feed for livestock, which is not controlled at all. They are deprived of attention? Them this stuff does not accumulate? But I'm in the chemical composition of all the attention is not sharpened. I'm more concerned about life itself animal before slaughter. If it life is suffering, then it shevcheko will bring nothing good. This is a cool problem it is not solved by a pair of epithets.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:18

Мартин wrote:
АСД wrote: Intensive crop production also unscrupulous. Pesticides, insecticides, GMO's, nitrates, etc., also create an unfavorable background for a person.
You are absolutely right. Even for a person is very dangerous. Now, let's for a moment imagine what happens with feed for livestock, which is not controlled at all. They are deprived of attention? Them this stuff does not accumulate? But I'm in the chemical composition of all the attention is not sharpened. I'm more concerned about life itself animal before slaughter. If it life is suffering, then it shevcheko will bring nothing good. This is a cool problem it is not solved by a pair of epithets.
Well of course there is a chicken who lived a happy life. The problem is that You're talking about, not the only one. Of course it should be solved. Not solved at the level of one person, and in the framework of the state programs.
I still want to drink clean water, breathe clean air, to chat with happy people, have quality housing, etc. But unfortunately for most people, much of it unavailable. The environment is becoming increasingly unfit for normal life. It is believed that all these problems (factors) affect people's health.
However, there is the sad result of the cumulative impact of problems in the environment. All these issues being structural interference, destroy the time structure of human life. The destruction of the structure life time is not only the reduction due to disease, it is also a loss of opportunities.
What is it? About all. Decreases the possibility of action. Unavailable contacts between people, are losing business, the world becomes more dull and monotonous in appearance. Thoughts are not coming to mind, the joy of life is reduced. Choices less. And it's not because someone that either prohibits, and because there is no possibility of realization. No energy, no ideas, not enough determination, there is no support from his family and friends. That is what used to be easy and affordable, gradually becomes impossible.
A chamber is an attempt to resist this process of destruction. They gradually, on a structural level, restore the structure of time of life. Users of the Parlor begin to manifest in their life events that were previously inaccessible. Increases diversity. That is, in the perception of new images, new colors of life, new opportunities.
There is a term - resolution. For example, the resolution of the monitor. At a small resolution doesn't show enough detail. Higher resolution allows you to see the picture in a new way, more holistically and clearly. And a Chamber improve the resolution of perception of life. In addition they increase the dimensionality of the perception, give way to the next level. All this opens up new possibilities.
Users of the Parlor pluchayut new permit. The resolution on this one, on the chance of happiness. Going beyond the impossible.
Each manifest something different, not like others. So many interesting reviews about the front Room on this forum.
In addition will begin to show the BIO Network effects. Because Svetlitsy improve communication with the BIOINTERNET. Then using the BIOINTERNET opportunity to solve above-mentioned problems are not alone. That is, to find in the search space of the optimal trajectory with minimum expenditure of energy and time and maximize the result.<

Гродно

Post by Гродно » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:09

Maybe a little sarcastic, but from an everyday point of view, if you want clean water then you need to go to a spring and its dial, if you want it to clean fruits and vegetables, you need them simply to grow. When talking about meat, it must not only grow, but to kill it so that it has not experienced suffering. Directly in this to get underway and spend a chunk of its life time. Thus sacrificing other desires. And you can optimize the life time and to remove the "destructiveness" with food and free time to spend on more important things. To each his own, I do not argue, someone needs the village to go live.

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Thu Jan 04, 2018 15:49

... While there is external stimuli,I can never get enough of themselves ) the words of the songs yet unwritten :)

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Mon Apr 16, 2018 16:52

Designer body + Designer Cocoon (from the series here someone somnevaetsya in my organizational skills),for me the norm.I hope that my knowledge is enough - after a series of experimentation (from "Cerro Ana step aside I'll show how to :) ).
And in fact the designer tela it (the body) a small young plant which needs care to modernity has become a powerful tree.Allegory and climb,but sometimes I am ask to present the idea.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Tue Oct 16, 2018 21:23

Hello!
Long time not use this chamber - although bought it four years ago, and when at the end of September on the scales saw 104 pounds decided to vilify and here I want to say there is a positive result in two weeks of wearing on the left arm I have decreased appetite!!! was also craving for some sweet drinks and alcohol!!!!! and a General sense of saturation appeared
While continuing to monitor the condition, the scales had not yet been - do you want in a month (birthday) to check the result!!!

Терве

Post by Терве » Tue Oct 16, 2018 23:20

Rostislav,please excuse me, but perhaps now sell Designer body? Or as he otherwise was called?

Терве

Post by Терве » Tue Oct 16, 2018 23:24

Although, as here wrote, the joy should also help to eliminate unwanted habits, and the Cup of joy, probably also helps in this.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:05

Терве wrote:Rostislav,please excuse me, but perhaps now sell Designer body? Or as he otherwise was called?
Not long ago, in the sale of Designer body. But apparently the reviews written by those who have they are still there)).

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Wed Oct 17, 2018 20:26

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:is Not a long time to sell Designer body
do not know which is not produced anymore, a pity - good vesch!

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Wed Oct 17, 2018 22:34

Терве wrote:Rostislav,please excuse me, but perhaps now sell Designer body? Or as he otherwise was called?
Now called Wristband Luckily http://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/luch-chistyy/
The functionality is much wider, so the design of the body is not particularly highlighted in the description. However, if you put this task, it is possible to engage in the formation of the body.
Терве wrote:the Cup of joy, probably also helps in this.
You are absolutely right. The Cup also contributes to the formation of the body, helping detoxification. Additionally, the Bowl helps to reveal the taste sensation of food, which reduces total food intake. Many people lack in taste they make up for their surplus food. The bowl opens up additional flavors and the need for excess calories disappears.

Now came a new model of the Cup of Joy series Aurum. Already are on sale.

Joy also helps to reduce some of food addiction.

Терве

Post by Терве » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:45

Thank you! I have a bracelet Beam Clean.