Blindfold "it is OBVIOUS"

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Иринааа
Re: a New product, "the Blindfold, OBVIOUSLY"

Post by Иринааа » Wed Nov 18, 2015 19:35

Now in stock bandage ?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:46

Иринааа wrote:And now is in the presence of a bandage ?
There are Obviously two bandage types. Conventional and 108 series.

Лемуриец

Post by Лемуриец » Wed Dec 02, 2015 13:19

Since the end of September constantly sleeping in the mask 108 Obviously...every night..
Was this morning at the eye doctor ...
In the summer of 2013 was this the same doctor , the result is 3.5 points for given for the TV and computer - 3 ...plus some problems with the eye bottom was,eyes hurt..then tried to breathe through his eyes - took only pain, vision and left..
today was prescribed glasses :for distance and 2.5 ,for computer -1,5 ...eye clean ..
I'm in a pleasant shock...
I must say that at the end of the first week I have while wearing the mask, the night was a sharp pain in the eyes,as if eyeballs were rolled over ..the first night I had the mask off ...the second and third night the pain was bearable,did not take off the mask ..
for the third week in the mornings, the vision became clearer and sharper,the eye rested..
then it became uncomfortable to sit at the computer -my eyes were tired from points ...knew it was time to change points on the weaker and signed up to the optometrist....
and here is the result ..
the doctor gently asked me if I knew anything dripped in the eyes) I gently told about the mask , without details...) she said that self-hypnosis ))))
and when prescription glasses for computer, I could not resist , saying , I have a good suggestion, it turns out - as much as a half diopters improved vision ...)
A huge, heartfelt thanks to ASD and all manufacturers ....
and another detail is this: I don't meditate in this mask, just sleep in it ...but in recent weeks have increasingly begun to remember dreams, it is pre ...why sometimes Wake up at 3-4 in the morning,around 5am - and then sleep back ..and it's these morning dreams more often and remember ...

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Thu Dec 03, 2015 14:39

Лемуриец wrote: ...why sometimes Wake up at 3-4 in the morning,around 5am - and then sleep back ..and it's these morning dreams more often and remember ...
Also something similar. Wake up exactly at 4-30 in the morning and almost after 5 minutes I fall asleep.(headband is simple Obviously)
Vision also became better - but I didn't wear glasses and did not measure the diopter.

димыч

Post by димыч » Sat Dec 05, 2015 21:44

Can I buy separate elements 108 Obviously without the mask?

Акела

Post by Акела » Sat Dec 05, 2015 22:58

I do not think that this will significantly reduce the price. :?

димыч

Post by димыч » Sun Dec 06, 2015 19:36

it is not in the price, and the mask - I like it is not very convenient, so you'll have to pull out

Акела

Post by Акела » Sun Dec 06, 2015 20:34

Yes, I had been moved to another mask in China can be ordered for 50 rubles :?

Лемуриец

Post by Лемуриец » Tue May 03, 2016 18:04

Recently, quite by accident I discovered an interesting effect - for me he is definitely associated with a bandage Obviously 108, which continue to sleep every night ...Besides the effect of rested eyes and restored vision, appeared something else ..
Turns out, I now is easy to provide color imaging...previously, it was necessary to look at the image to distinguish purple from violet,for example, and submit it...
Now it is easy , of course there is a picture of various shades of red ...from pale to deep Burgundy,for example ...or shades of blue) before visualization as it is not fond of, I have a more developed kinesthetic . and color representation (tried some of the exercises - meditation) has always been given with tension and discomfort...Well, don't get me saturated color imaging, the internal screen has always been black and white, almost always ...and then - yep, you get to sign it ..)
Even caught myself on the fact that occasionally became mentally there are products in the stores when not in a hurry particularly :lol: then I realized I so choose products that are pure energy, we can say ...there really need to be in a certain internal equilibrium - otherwise, you can convince yourself imaginary...But chosen products such "mental taste" does not disappoint...)
Probably unlikely that "eating" is associated with parlor - but for me, these moments are manifested as the same time, and for some reason it seems that the color visualization and feeling energy products are interrelated in my psyche ..one thing led to another ))
such are the interesting side effects :)

карлокс

Post by карлокс » Sat Aug 13, 2016 14:56

guys please tell me how many elements in the bandage is obvious and Eureka?
left the parents in unstitched form, a week later found that there is only 4 records, when I remember that each bandage 3 El ...
there were 3 identical rectangles - all of the obvious? and 1 marked "a" is from Eureka understand..

Акела

Post by Акела » Sat Aug 13, 2016 15:02

In Eureka the one with the "e", but it is possible in sew in hindsight, they reinforce each other

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Aug 13, 2016 16:05

carlox Obviously in 3 pieces. one on the forehead , two eyes. In Eureka on the forehead alone . Why strut it was necessary??)))) :?

карлокс

Post by карлокс » Sat Aug 13, 2016 16:14

thank you all, Yes, everything is simple - wash like normal, because in warm soapy effect was not, and was afraid that rckleuchte, but with the number of course glyukanul +)

Дмитрий А.

Post by Дмитрий А. » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:39

I have available this headband, top, plus stickers on the glasses. To be honest, neither of which is the application of felt, and use it as a dressing for sleep.

And I'm not going to produce more posts, I will write here. I have quite a lot of product magasin, namely:

1. Svetlitsa-Super
2. The system adapter Svetlitsa – Eureka
3. Svetlitsa-The Cup Of Joy
4. Lad
5. Space
6. Mindmachine InnerPulse + different disks
7. The blindfold, OBVIOUSLY

The strong that really works-works, it mindmachine. And from the rest of the little effect from Eureka felt. No more sensations change from my existing products are felt and not seen. Why?

Of course my sensitivity is now lower than it was 5 years ago. Sessions with strong energy quite considerably it was reduced. But still. For example, I still feel the work product of another company (name I will not name, that would not create possible ads), and there is almost zilch. Why?

And if I'm going to buy something from products mindmachine that advise is really strong (except mindmachine), not too expensive, that is good feel in the work, and most importantly effective, brings results?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:03

Дмитрий А. wrote:Dmitry A.
When You feel something, it means that something is wrong- there was a strong shift in physiology from normal. And for positive changes, the threshold is much higher than for negative, because they do not threaten the body.
Our products are primarily eco-friendly and safe, therefore, in principle, should not cause any strong feelings.
As for the positive changes required good experience of introspection and a special technique involving a sufficiently long observation before and after application. Man is more inclined to notice negative factors, than positive - "better get used to it" (proverb).
As for Eureka, then this product will agree, must operate fast enough. Therefore, physiological changes and more visible.

Дмитрий А.

Post by Дмитрий А. » Wed Oct 11, 2017 16:06

Андрей Патрушев wrote:When You feel something, it means that something is wrong- there was a strong shift in physiology from normal.
Fundamentally disagree with this statement. By your words it turns out, if I from a subject (not the heater of course) feel enveloping, pleasantly warm, it means in my body that something is wrong? Of course if there are any violations or lack of energy heat will be more pronounced, but it will be. Of course during long-term wear the body will not be so bright to respond as original as adapting. But originally should be any feeling.

Андрей Патрушев wrote:as for the positive changes required good experience of introspection and a special technique involving a sufficiently long observation before and after application.
Thus it is possible to justify "don't work" any product. I understand that everything should be simple. Apply some product that heals-restores, applied it to the painful spot (e.g. headache) and the pain will go away after a while. But the man himself feels the heat, energy, etc. And it all happens from 10 minutes to an hour.

And the Parlor is no such effect. Long-term wearing, I also did not feel any changes. Of course, maybe what that tiny change is, but it is very miserable they are. Maybe they will help the sick people, but I do not.

But the point of my last post was not a discussion-condemnation of the parlor or any other products mindmachine, and please recommend something really effective.
Дмитрий А. wrote:And if I'm going to buy something from products mindmachine that advise is really strong (except mindmachine), not too expensive, that is good feel in the work, and most importantly effective, brings results?
<

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Wed Oct 11, 2017 16:39

Can I ask about the stickers is Obvious.

Points don't wear. The idea - if you stick these stickers on the glass of the mobile phone, the monitor... will be the effect? (under effect of I understand the reduction of harmful effects on vision screens).

Акела

Post by Акела » Wed Oct 11, 2017 16:44

Дмитрий А. wrote:And if I'm going to buy something from products mindmachine that advise is really strong (except mindmachine), not too expensive, that is good feel in the work, and most importantly effective, brings results?
No one knows what the product will bring You what you want, search effectively assumes the risk when selecting and using.

As a joke, to a well-known Professor come graduate sees a large library, and asked all of you have read here? The Professor - Yes, but what would become known as the I need to read all three books. Graduate student revived, and what are these books? Professor,- and here to find out what you need to read the rest!... :roll:

Акела

Post by Акела » Wed Oct 11, 2017 16:51

АндрейКо wrote:Can I ask about the stickers is Obvious.

Points don't wear. The idea - if you stick these stickers on the glass of the mobile phone, the monitor... will be the effect? (under effect of I understand the reduction of harmful effects on vision screens).
I had a Acer, in the mobile Internet terribly at the hands of beat, but with stickers it is Obvious for such points the pain was over, so the effect is. But with other tablets, the sticker is not needed, probably the design feature model of Acer.

Дмитрий А.

Post by Дмитрий А. » Wed Oct 11, 2017 16:59

Akelathank you for the anecdote, he is well. bi

Акела wrote:no one knows what the product will bring You what you want, search effectively assumes the risk when selecting and using.
I'm not against to try out the products mindmachine, with great pleasure, personally I like it. But the fact is that little of the goods are cheap, but some products are obviously very expensive. I have no financial possibilities.

That's why I ask, what products give the most vivid sensations and most effective.

Yes, but their feelings and observations, work products, I can check for diagnostic devices. I have as many as 3. The instrument will not disappoint.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Oct 11, 2017 17:51

Дмитрий А. wrote:fundamentally disagree with this statement.By your words it turns out...
No, it's your work...
Sometimes (often :)) you just have to read carefully before trying to disprove something...

Дмитрий А.

Post by Дмитрий А. » Wed Oct 11, 2017 18:15

Андрей Патрушев wrote:No, it's your work...
What is my work? Do not understand this statement. Again. I disagree here with your statement:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:When You feel something, it means that something is wrong- there was a strong shift in physiology from normal.
Let me explain. I healthy, but however good you feel the energy of objects and changes in their energy by wearing them. Yes, sometimes feelings are hard to describe with words, but usually they are. And with the Parlor any failure, don't feel anything.

Yes, this is a Prime example. You, Andrew, wonderful music (I have almost all CDs are). And from any of them I feel almost instant effect. So I ask, which products from the catalog mindmachine (except for mind machines and audio) just as effective? Or formulate differently. What products brings quick and noticeable effect?

Акела wrote:I had a Acer, in the mobile Internet terribly at the hands of beat, but with stickers it is Obvious for such points the pain was over, so the effect is.
It's wonderful. And I, just in case, all in my house, I pasted crystals Maras:

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:59

Дмитрий А. wrote:No, it's your work...That in my work? Do not understand this statement. Again. I disagree here with your statement:Andrey Patrushev wrote(a):When You feel something, it means that something is wrong- there was a strong shift in physiology from normal.Let me explain. I healthy, but however good you feel the energy of objects and changes in their energy by wearing them. Yes, sometimes feelings are hard to describe with words, but usually they are. And with the Parlor any failure, don't feel anything.Yes, this is a Prime example. You, Andrew, wonderful music (I have almost all CDs are). And from any of them I feel almost instant effect. So I ask, which products from the catalog mindmachine (except for mind machines and audio) just as effective? Or formulate differently. What products brings quick and noticeable effect?
I agree with the statements Patrushev, but I'll try to explain in other words.
Dmitry, You say that you feel the energy of objects. That's good. However, we need to understand what You are feeling, to answer the question You asked. Since I don't know Your feelings, I guess. You will correct me if I'm wrong.
Suppose You feel some of the subject of heat (not temperature) and conclude that the object has energy. This means that the object generates in the space of a flow as a gradient (difference) of some of the properties of the medium. This thread and feels like heat. That is the subject distorts this Wednesday. And the stronger the distortion, the stronger the feeling.
From this point of view the action of the Parlor is of the opposite character. They are not adds anything into the environment that could directly perceive. Svetlitsy reduce distortion (noise) and thereby show what prevented the distortion. That is, you can get extra sensation where it was one or the other. Hence, the main observable effect from the Parlor - normalization. That is, if the parameters in the system is below normal, they will grow, and if higher than normal, then they fall. But if the parameters are normal? Nothing happens and no change. And that's good, so how is it that the Parlor you cannot go wrong. They are just to normal as possible.
That is why the Chamber complex for direct perception. Usually fixed change indirect parameters. For example: in one study (the report is on the site) discovered that the enzyme alcoholdehydrogenase under the action of the Parlor has increased its sensitivity 2.6 times. Began to better perform its function. This means that the chamber reduced the influence of factors that did not allow the enzyme to work properly (various impurities, bad water in the solution, etc.). The same thing happens to a person who uses the Parlor. It becomes more efficient in its activities. The body more efficiently performs its functions.
The main objective of the Parlor - organizing structures of a life time. This role they perform all right. But to feel their work should look for a completely different experience than You're used to. It's like watching a completely different direction. Try to pulseinterval with them differently. Tune into them. It's more fine tuning. On our Working parties, we give the following settings. We invite You to a party on Thursday.
For example: Connect the thumb and index fingers and examine your feelings. Connect with thumb and other fingers and also analyze. Now take it between thumb and forefinger Svetlitsa Super or the Cup of Joy. Try to feel what has changed. Perhaps an additional a feeling of threading, maybe something else. Find the fingers that feel most strongly. This setting should be done periodically while using the Parlor. Gradually, the sensations will be brighter. This configuration enhances the effect of the Parlor, allowing you to enhance interaction with them.
Now about the pain. Many of our users noted that the Chamber help to reduce pain. However, complete elimination of the disease need to go to the doctors.<

Ариана

Post by Ариана » Mon Feb 12, 2018 0:22

Welcome!
I want to talk about their experiences of using the bandages and ask for advice.

I occasionally sleep in a sling for about 3 weeks, but not every day, and very often dreams about maniacs, or any creatures that kill people often with unusual abilities or something else like that...It's not wasps and astral, there is no sense of what that real devils, the flyers have Casteneda. Definitely dreams have become a little brighter, and I began to sleep longer(this is of the downsides), but inferior subjects, foresight through dreams is not working. Low vibration for me is not characteristic: animal food do not eat, alcohol and cigarettes, no, horror don't watch.

It was like 2 years ago that after talking with some people, I dreamt of horror movies, but during the test the bandage was not on this stretch of interaction with such people.

I understand none of this was not like me? I want to ask why I dream about it and how do I use this bandage for the benefit of themselves? how it works now I don't understand...

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:11

Longer sleep is just a dream. And I "od'd" from the bandage. All night is too much, then eyes begin to see clearly, or rather the monitor is not digested, but if another hour, the meditation is there, it is quite good, she corrects vision well better. Dreams are generally simple. Take a notebook to remember your dreams that you really like, dreams, predictions and the like, and all go off. There are recurring dreams, or rather with an unbroken line of the plot, so the idea is just to create such a thing. If sleep is the movement of the subtle body in any particular world, we can assume that this world is not homogeneous and there are different zones. You are in this area "bad" hit and cook with it, and you need to participate only in those locations and with those subjects which are interesting. And here it is important not to invent these dreams, but simply to gain its own database, with different subjects and before going to bed to read 10 pieces odnowienia, that's going to co-adjust with the right space, which will create the maximum probability you can see the plot and as a result to then the response to this action in the physical world.