Blindfold "it is OBVIOUS"

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
ММ
Re: a New product, "the Blindfold, OBVIOUSLY"

Post by ММ » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:06

And with the Parlor any failure, don't feel anything.
And I have the same thing. No effect at all. But how much money you gave! :? Only one SB 108 cost as much as 500 euros, while the dollar was worth 40 rubles. Some cheap piece of plastic manage to push as much as hundreds of euros, and in return give Shysh and zero. It's a shame hell. :? :shock:

ММ

Post by ММ » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:09

Ариана wrote:Welcome!
I want to talk about their experiences of using the bandages and ask for advice.

I occasionally sleep in a sling for about 3 weeks, but not every day, and very often dreams about maniacs, or any creatures that kill people often with unusual abilities or something else like that...It's not wasps and astral, there is no sense of what that real devils, the flyers have Casteneda. Definitely dreams have become a little brighter, and I began to sleep longer(this is of the downsides), but inferior subjects, foresight through dreams is not working. Low vibration for me is not characteristic: animal food do not eat, alcohol and cigarettes, no, horror don't watch.

It was like 2 years ago that after talking with some people, I dreamt of horror movies, but during the test the bandage was not on this stretch of interaction with such people.

I understand none of this was not like me? I want to ask why I dream about it and how do I use this bandage for the benefit of themselves? how it works now I don't understand...
Perhaps in a past life you were a serial killer or become the victim of a maniac. So you are all worried about. Do regressive hypnosis. It is necessary to erase all this dirty information.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Feb 12, 2018 13:16

ММ wrote:
Ариана wrote:Welcome!
I want to talk about their experiences of using the bandages and ask for advice.

I occasionally sleep in a sling for about 3 weeks, but not every day, and very often dreams about maniacs, or any creatures that kill people often with unusual abilities or something else like that...It's not wasps and astral, there is no sense of what that real devils, the flyers have Casteneda. Definitely dreams have become a little brighter, and I began to sleep longer(this is of the downsides), but inferior subjects, foresight through dreams is not working. Low vibration for me is not characteristic: animal food do not eat, alcohol and cigarettes, no, horror don't watch.

It was like 2 years ago that after talking with some people, I dreamt of horror movies, but during the test the bandage was not on this stretch of interaction with such people.

I understand none of this was not like me? I want to ask why I dream about it and how do I use this bandage for the benefit of themselves? how it works now I don't understand...
Perhaps in a past life you were a serial killer or become the victim of a maniac. So you are all worried about. Do regressive hypnosis. It is necessary to erase all this dirty information.
MM Not a fact, perhaps it is now one of the parallel branches of reality.Perhaps this part of the aspect of the Soul here on earth and part....and living such a difficult life. The world thinned, the veil(the veil between worlds), almost transparent. But, we must not forget navedeni and Wraith even in my dreams, in real this life))). And even in real life, when I think to myself this...)))plan...and in the end result - a fatal stage)). And the feeling that it's in the head and was not born and certainly it is not the expected result. Horror stories and dream throw.
Because the bandage is visible is your view of those who could will have anyone in the dream. But it gives vision is obvious even in the dream , though in reality)) :?<

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Mon Feb 12, 2018 20:49

Dreams in General so no one interprets, that is ridiculous. Example, pretty emotional dream where I stopped a traffic COP, takes drugs, arrest me and the car. Leads to the initiation of the awakening is guaranteed. You can probably interpret that in a past life I was a traffic violation using a horse and killed someone in a drunken stupor. I need to urgently carry out regressive hypnosis and cleaned, cleaned. But I was wondering if these dreams will be a dream to me regularly, because this is a real money sleep, which leads to the replenishment of a purse, day in and day out. Further if we imagine that after every nightmare, Yes, even real facts "sinful" behaviors in past incarnations, you have now to spend money on a meeting and there is something to clean, even if the money is not enough and the next life. In fact it will just be a change of potential active problems and stable client at the meeting. I'm not talking about the effects that such pieces of the mass will float one hundred percent. You need to do something, you cannot sit idly by and resting his feet on the table. Well, removed the low-frequency binding, well, threw out the meat, went through the current connection. It does not guarantee the absence of contamination. Rather now they will be even more painful.

Гродно

Post by Гродно » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:38

Use a bandage Obviously 108 series for more than two years. Not every day of course, but within reach of she is constantly. In the beginning, too, the night wore, but over time I started to Wake up without it, apparently the night was uncomfortable and I shot her through the dream. Now at night, do not wear. All developed a certain dosage of bandage, in an average session is 15-20 minutes and 1-3 times a week. Feel me personally, this is enough. I use it mainly to plan events of increased complexity, because the resource is not enough. As for the horrors in the dream, just before going to bed drink a light tea with mint and when falling asleep focus on the movement of the abdominal wall. Thus unloads the mind and mental activity and it turns out normal and healthy sleep. Try two weeks to do, everything must go. Dressing for the night, I would not recommend while to wear. Better in the morning for 10-15 minutes.