What's new in the Svetlitsa-Super? Svetlitsa-Super the 4th generation!!

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
АСД
Разработчик
Re: What's new in the Svetlitsa-Super? Svetlitsa-Super the 4th gen

Post by АСД » Sun Dec 25, 2011 20:22

Шломо wrote:I che did not like the effect of svetlitsy-super 4-generation card-the head kind of is "square",and all the people around some "bad" are,in short, money is only wasted here.I won't be buying not so clear to me products,and this will have to throw away from yourself.
You can detail. What do you mean "square" head and as all the people around some "bad"? More specifically, in what ways?

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Sun Dec 25, 2011 20:36

here Svetlitsa-super the previous generation gave-the energy, confidence,clarity of consciousness and thinking,in a good mood.
Last edited by Шломо on Sun Dec 25, 2011 20:55, edited 2 times in total.

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Sun Dec 25, 2011 20:39

the people around begin to behave as they usually do not tend to where you need to be serious they're funny and uninhibited,which was not the situation and it looks that they ate something wrong.
Last edited by Шломо on Sun Dec 25, 2011 20:56, edited 1 time in total.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sun Dec 25, 2011 20:41

And in the following days what was it like?

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Sun Dec 25, 2011 20:49

I'm trying not to carry,maybe just some hidden health problems emerged.Is it possible that someone individually and not suitable.

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Mon Dec 26, 2011 19:46

And I Svetlicka ceased to feel :cry: the spend some time not to wear, then wear again, the effect is 0 :roll:

Смолка

Post by Смолка » Mon Dec 26, 2011 21:46

Same story. Gave my mom her blood pressure after a couple of days everything returned to normal - again I was wearing - and not feel even some apathy there, as if it is someone else's information was recorded, though this seems to not be. Well I decided with her to get reacquainted :) The village in front of the Mirror of ISIS, took the Room in hand - feeling settings appeared somehow better for the soul. And then we will see :)

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Mon Dec 26, 2011 22:46

Смолка wrote: of the Village in front of the Mirror of ISIS, took the Room in hand - feeling settings appeared somehow better for the soul.
As an option, will have to try!

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Mon Dec 26, 2011 22:51

I too very long ago got used to it and almost can't feel my parlor but when you do not take the difference feel a little something starting to happen to what used!

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:03

Ростислав wrote:when not to take a feel the difference a little something begins to happen to what used!
Now, I have all the same that with it that without it, maybe she somehow died or what :cry: :cry: :cry:

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:30

When there is an initial "configuration" system Operator of the Parlor, then due to the difference between the starting position and the norm, working trend structure provides an effect which can be compared with the gain in energy (by reducing losses), when the system Operator is already "configured" (loss is minimized), the trend is weaker (loss of already minimal), it does not mean that the front room is not working or is dead (in fact her who was not charged), she continues to work on maintaining "standards". It is usually a good quickly get used.... But if a considerable time by the Parlor not to use the "setting" of the system Operator may increase sensation, but to do so is not optimal, is more important than feeling (a measure of compensatory processes), and the final result of the work of the Chamber.

The analogy is, when the battery is discharged, it is possible to observe-by-wire from the connected charger б0льший a current of electricity when the battery is charged - current electricity from the charger to the minimum, but if you unplug the charger, the battery will gradually discharge and will once again be able to consume a lot of current when charging.

Sincerely, MAG.no
Last edited by Маг.нет on Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:38, edited 1 time in total.

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:37

Маг.нет wrote:style not working or dead (in principle, it is not anyone charged)
I know that, just didn't know how to convey their thoughts, with such devices it is not easy to do. Thanks for the analogy, I suppose it is.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:28

Шломо wrote:the people around you start to behave as they usually do not tend to where you need to be serious they're funny and uninhibited,which was not the situation and it looks that they ate something wrong.
People start to behave according to their inner nature, the true tobish. It is good that they are true fun,and I came across instances .by nature calm and good inside As it looks on first glance and from the outside looked decent.Only the decency broke,hit them for a living. So these people a week trashing everything and everyone to smithereens .Reworking all the negativity,increasing inner strength and luminosity ,began to behave positively,for yourself wondering what can to remain calm on is not a healthy situation.Over time, these people become relaxed and have a positive look on everything.
So it's not a bad sign. A throw or not,you decide. Like the mask of the human? Or are you afraid that will come out true...? :o

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Wed Dec 28, 2011 20:35

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:People start to behave according to their inner nature, the true tobish. It is good that they are true fun,and I came across instances .by nature calm and good inside As it looks on first glance and from the outside looked decent.Only the decency broke,hit them for a living. So these people a week trashing everything and everyone to smithereens .Reworking all the negativity,increasing inner strength and luminosity ,began to behave positively,for yourself wondering what can to remain calm on is not a healthy situation.Over time, these people become relaxed and have a positive look on everything.
So it's not a bad sign. A throw or not,you decide. Like the mask of the human? Or are you afraid that will come out true...? :o
you're right,that with me happened.He wasn't expecting.

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Wed Dec 28, 2011 20:50

Тяфа wrote:And I Svetlicka ceased to feel :cry: the spend some time not to wear, then wear again, the effect is 0 :roll:
my feeling about the effect of svetlitsy-super is,then it is better to buy new,and it is possible for someone to give(what will for nothing on a shelf gathering dust) and it will do good for good people(if there are any nearby) will make a small contribution to the development of our society for the better.
By the way recently had a chance to hold the Svetlitsa-super the 3rd generation felt familiar to me already the initial effect,maybe I'm "not Mature enough" to a chamber of the 4th generation.

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Wed Dec 28, 2011 22:02

SolomonI'd love to, if I miss her too someone gave, and so much expensive :oops:

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:50

Well, a lot of even though looking to compare?!

Анатолий Т.

Post by Анатолий Т. » Mon May 07, 2012 15:37

АСД wrote:
Гланас wrote:This structure simulates an extensive network of contacts between users of the SS in terms of spatial-temporal alignment of "nodes" of the networks past and future lives. It brings human consciousness to a new level of perception and information processing. There is an opportunity to solve problems not available according to the complexity of the individual.

Let me clarify. It was not available to everyone. We don't know thoroughness like what happens with geniuses. But they sometimes give such ...

For example Shakespeare on the basis of the analysis of his works "accused" of "collective author". But in light of Your statement it all becomes a very different interpretation.

Мирта

Post by Мирта » Mon May 07, 2012 18:03

Тяфа wrote:And I Svetlicka stopped feeling tried some time not to wear, then wear again, the effect is 0
The brain loves the "new toys" and willingly accepts the rules of the game ( read the instructions and descriptions to toys ). However, he is quickly bored. And he remembers the previous experience.
Well, for example: Launched in a cage with males chimpanzee females - the process went in the right direction to researchers. However, after some time all came to naught, despite the willingness of females to continue the action. And they did the poor were not helped to boost their elected representatives. Instead of the "old toys" - in this case, the females in the aviary has launched a new females and ... the process went in the right direction to researchers. But when the researchers replaced "new" with "old" males are still, by no means, did not respond to himself striving for their females. Or here's a simpler example: have You ever noticed that after a while you cease to hear to that intense smell, while the concentration of a substance in air is ( Some people for that reason, simply starting to shed their "old" perfume and receive comments in bad taste - they just do not perceive him - or rather he tired ). Treated it's simple - change the rules of the game - buy another the room, wait 5, 6, 7 - generation, ask them to write a new manual - so fantasize on You and the operator of the parlor. Helps me, hope will help You.
Last edited by Мирта on Tue May 08, 2012 1:19, edited 2 times in total.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Mon May 07, 2012 20:53

:)

Анатолий Т.

Post by Анатолий Т. » Tue May 08, 2012 2:40

АСД wrote:
Петр Петрович wrote:the purity and density of the spirits: who and how defines the clean or the unclean spirit?
You can determine the purity of the smell. If it is felt the fragrance - the spirit is pure, and if you just stink, it is likely unclean. But with the density problem. There is no density measuring device for spirits.
Peter confuses the spirits and entities, but it's not his fault. Due to the fact that the dominance of literature, which is devoted to this subject, in the presence of terminological inconsistencies with all the ensuing consequences.

And densitometer for spirits is really a problem and very big problem. Unless, of course, to go from the physical concept of density of something per unit volume. So not far from the medieval scholastic debates on how many devils or angels fit on the tip of the needle.

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Tue May 08, 2012 22:09

Анатолий Т. wrote:ASD wrote(a):
Peter wrote(a):
The purity and density of the spirits: who and how defines the clean or the unclean spirit?

You can determine the purity of the smell. If it is felt the fragrance - the spirit is pure, and if you just stink, it is likely unclean. But with the density problem. There is no density measuring device for spirits.

Peter confuses the spirits and entities, but it's not his fault. Due to the fact that the dominance of literature, which is devoted to this subject, in the presence of terminological inconsistencies with all the ensuing consequences.

And densitometer for spirits is really a problem and very big problem. Unless, of course, to go from the physical concept of density of something per unit volume. So not far from the medieval scholastic debates on how many devils or angels fit on the tip of the needle.
The stench and the incense - cognates. If you smell something (someone :wink: ), then it went into your level of perception. And why it did it - BA-a-alshoy question :) . In General, "if you see Buddha, kill him!" :wink: