How to be?

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:45

Смелый wrote:Just a game.
ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ wrote:do Not lead the battle with their Shadow – dance with her! Call upon memory to help the soul! You know there is a law in quantum physics: the study of an object changes the object, the study Polo
burning changing it.
What am I? Play... Mental...
Good practice of forecasting and broadcast forecasts.

Sincerely, MAG.no

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Thu Aug 19, 2010 14:02

Смелый wrote:If you can, please send any material plan of the training, its financial justification. I don't think we in the city there are many people having these products. I personally know one person and she took the products to my feed. I can offer the idea of holding a similar training in one of our centres, having gained a good clientele of people who want to develop and with whose leadership I have a normal relationship. They have to do everything. Why him and not myself. There are professionals in this area (although I do know how much) + the accumulated customer base. And any such event must be a financial payback. So, waiting for the materials for the training. Read himself, and very clearly conveyed to the people who have the physical capability to organize and hold such an event. Thanks in advance.
The agenda of the workshop can be any. The theme depends more on the needs of participants. Our workshops are more situational and often the theme emerges after the beginning of the seminar when you meet people who came. Though of course there is a base, which is called the expert - operator technology. There are basic primary exercises and principles that are adaptable to the specific needs of the participants.
As an example, the topics of the seminar could be the topic:
The practice of rejuvenating the body, soul, mind (bilateria modeling of the individual):
1.The gaming practices of interaction with them (find a way to itself in itself).
2.The development of interpersonal relationships and understanding (how to negotiate without words).
3.Practice game of attracting GRACE.

You can also offer another plan:
"Do you want to learn the contactless massage? What about increasing the quantity and quality of love in your life? How to construct new knowledge? How to learn to see without eyes? How to increase his genius, creating a collective mind? All the answers in a practical basic course multidimensional structural and information design. All technologies, including the creation of a collective mind is illustrated by measurements on the hardware-software diagnostic complex. Original dynamic exercises allow you to quickly create a special gaming learning environment, immersed in which everyone will get maximum results in minimum time. While having fun we provide transfer qualities with the implementation of the three P - education, enlightenment, an Epiphany."

There are other possible topics. Can offer their.

Because of the remoteness of Vladivostok to go for 2 days does not make sense, so you should plan for evening classes at 4 hours (Saturday, Sunday 6 hours) for 7 days.

Classes lead: Sergey Avdeev, Russia, Ph. D., associate Professor, Head. "The laboratory of information design"; Galina Gaeva, Director, non-profit research organization "BLAGA", Lithuania.

Financial feasibility - you can use the same 400 rubles a day per person (us) + the room rental. Room for dynamic exercises.<