Private insights in the parlor

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Александр79
Private insights in the parlor

Post by Александр79 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:04

I love me and my wife. Gave to friends and n and h e g o nobody felt.
A year later accidentally found out that the SS required practical training, for which there is no access for those who are not in the capital. Upon receipt of the parlor mail nebylo nor any recommendations how to use it. When trying to figure out the reason why it doesn't work, was repeatedly insulted by forum members and the administration, with wishes, I would have knocked you the fuck out of here. Searched in the Internet about the parlor reviews and as I suspected oohs-aahs only here! On other sites people funny to discuss this piece of paper enclosed in plastic. A sober mind serious discussion impossible.
Illiteracy in the field of the causal mechanism of the human soul leads to a complete explanation of the absurdity. 90% of the questions addressed to the manufacturer ignored. Reports on the site are absolutely ridiculous device for the person tested rats, seeds and water. All terribly reminiscent of copied from the document for a visible importance. Why are only the images in records(hand-drawn) with the alleged cells and jagged! (where in the cells the ragged lines??) Inserted into alleged research reports, signatures of famous scientists using the graphical editor. Also circus, which the manufacturer considers important document.
After many requests to show these reports in whole, there was a silence. Then the user just put their pictures some reports (beginning and end of the documents) but not those that have been fabricated by the editor.
Reviews of famous poets and writers in General is laughable that they can say is essential in such a complex scientific question. Advertising for Housewives and stupid.
And more, it's hard to remember everything for a daily two month struggle for the right to know.

Tired.
Starts slander and distortion, to something pointed attention to my person, and not to the quality of the product and its testing, a typical Jewish chutzpah... chutzpah.

I'm tired already. NOTHING for 2 months of asking for one and no communication to explain I couldn't, one srach and pseudo-scientific verbiage. Retarded tests on seeds and rats, although the product is purely for a person! (the car you also will test successfully I am sure for rats and seeds). Dragged GDV here, though the aura and the form itself is constantly changing!!!
And all the Hamam, of which there is a lot of suspicion, foaming at the mouth defending mindlessly got che, I recommend Ekonorm under the tongue laying.
=============================================
overcoming barriers of understanding
One of the brightest and most often noted effects of the use of a Chamber is to improve the understanding of people. Increasing kindness, decreasing the level of aggression.

=============================================
The funniest part of the description of these parlor (tested and proven otherwise many times on the forum!)

As a whole, and not only I, we came to the conclusion that there to fuck with people frivolous, which a year ago was.

The rest (not all) claims have not since ascertained the apparent effectiveness without any reports and wishful thinking.<

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:10

Александр79 wrote:daily two months of fighting
I respect your opinion!
Until we meet again at the crossroads of the Internet!
Sincerely, MAG.no

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Apr 20, 2010 13:27

Александр79
So glad you heeded my words and opened his subject,I hope now you will deliver us from your reasoning in other branches of the forum and will give people easily communicate on matters of mutual interest.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Apr 20, 2010 16:50

Александр79
1. Well the subjective sensation of wearing Parlor may or may not be. People are different,with different sensitivity. And there is no purpose to cause any sensation, this product is intended for the other,see description.
2. SS practical training desirable, but not necessary, as repeatedly said on the forum. Whom these classes were necessary, those came to Moscow, or has agreed to hold a seminar in their city.
3. To each product the face of the attached application instructions. A copy of the manual is on our website in electronic form,for example: http://www.mindmachine.ru/infokonstrukt ... sa-use.htm
4. Agree, unnecessary roughness, aimed in Your direction some of the participants of the forum was caused by Your unwillingness to listen to, not only remember Your unflattering reviews of all users of the Parlor. Including these reviews (and perhaps primarily) angered people.
On other sites people funny to discuss this piece of paper enclosed in plastic. A sober mind serious discussion impossible.
that is why there is a separate project with ITS platform for discussions, we have the power here no one drag.
Illiteracy in the field of the causal mechanism of the human soul leads to a complete explanation of the absurdity.
Enlighten us please! :)
90% of the questions addressed to the manufacturer ignored.
No,they're not ignored, YOU just haven't found a clear answer, and it is two big differences.
Reports on the site are absolutely ridiculous device for the person tested rats, seeds and water.
Uh, excuse me, and on whom and what initially tested even the medications You do not know?
All terribly reminiscent of copied from the document for a visible importance. Why are only the images in records(hand-drawn) with the alleged cells and jagged! (where in the cells the ragged lines??) Inserted into alleged research reports, signatures of famous scientists using the graphical editor. Also circus, which the manufacturer considers important document.
We would be grateful to You if You hadn't accused us unfounded, based only on your fantasies.
Starts slander and distortion, to something pointed attention to my person, and not to the quality of the product and its testing, a typical Jewish chutzpah... chutzpah.
Again, the notorious Jewish question. No comments.
the Is for Housewives and stupid.
You bought the Room? suppose You are a housewife.
In General, and not only I, we came to the conclusion that there to fuck with people frivolous, which a year ago was.
Hmm.. see, You bought a year ago the Parlor, being frivolous. A year passed, You became more wise and experienced man, allowing You ( and not only) assume that on this forum You zapudrivayut brains, therefore Svetlitsa work,did their job and brought You a favor :)<

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Re: Private conclusions parlor

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Apr 21, 2010 14:54

Александр79 wrote:
Hello Dear.
Actually doing research in the field of self-improvement and personal development for more than 10 years
Helluva lot like an ordinary sect with its own ideology and faith, which protects the especially eager.
Not the people, you can not afford by far.
Who are you so brain dirtied the scary thing
I know in the microwave too warm!
Anyone have want your business, you got into a conversation, so you have something to say or just a windbag?
Asking questions constantly for only one reason - C O M N E N I, and the conjectures of the members of the forum prefer to do the most rotten conclusions, and everything is much easier and clearer.
And he's still shit and shit on the forum, if only the reason was... don't you hound asked, his look SS helps more panissa every time
I think all up it is here
I asked you to give me some pointers on what I should do? No.
Another "child of light" all sprayed diarrhea and hisses
What are you talking about? Soft? Stool abuse!? What you ascribe to che got that? What hysteria??? A slanderer.
As trite and one-sided. Emptied by.
Yeah I will look at you like you're in school, at work, will with a candle in hands to clap yourself on the pubis making appropriate cries.
KICK...
Sorry could not resist ))))
Here's how to write being of sound mind and reason?
Avdeev,once again,you're a quack!
Where I insulted someone unnecessarily? I've posted their legal arguments, and the local trolls feed and stank. I only to smells react can, and in the case of substance and nobody stopped me. I myself understood.
"Do not cast pearls before swine" it was said when the.
Started another shit from under the counter.
I have everything in order, foaming at the mouth, nothing reasonable will not write hundreds of words, and you, what's the phrase spit
Do not breed panic in advance. You understood nothing of what I comment on.
The ABUSE AND MOCKERY I'm not going to suffer silently!. Was not given ANY decent and detailed response to my allegedly erroneous LEGAL opinion, and not VYSER as above unsubscribe
and poems watered by shit
Ie in its subject, it has the right to insult me? And where I insulted give an example of where I stupidly like cattle vilify?
I WRITE strictly on topic! ONLY about the product that is sold! Where I insulted? Where I said essentially?! It's me, your Pets and poems watered by shit this is me to know the measure???
Please be kind to answer. Do you have real, convincing and satisfactory reason to escape this sectarian groups and carry them money? You personally, as a rational creature is something found as a fact?
Toli toli twink local man do with the broken logic.
What the ..... erased my post with the question about sugar???
I can You claim that I'm "deaf", but not a stupid pushover. I really can assess the situation and their condition and other factors.
One foam and anger, as a reaction to my words. According to village speaking, possessed.
Where I teach you how to live? Shepherd? Sheep looking for? Yes you will, I'm just doing CPR on your conscience and vigilance.
You are so insane that you can't someone's arguments be separated from the ordinary chatter or excuses?
Yes the forces have to shout is not present, something here not that.
While my heart aches for the people, to judge with only one purpose, to help them with their experience. In order to bring to life. Do you really think I here assert themselves? Yes tough and sometimes rude, but Lisp is not present time in our country.
Use your head and don't ...
Forgive me offend sure, but you Durkee crying ))
My opinion, the author of the thoughtful animal, skillfully using their brains.
Clinic.
<

!Энди

Post by !Энди » Thu Apr 22, 2010 0:44

:ay

Дмитрий В.

Post by Дмитрий В. » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:26

Alexander! very good that You created a separate topic.
Do you tried to understand, but You went the aggression, and, in fact, in response, you caught the same aggression.
For me, for example, is a shock. I easily and very simply shared my thoughts and questions, and now I can just catch chyuto aggression.

As You can see, you and I are at about the same time began to doubt the products. Only I went the way to "deal" and I did, and you do not. But this does not mean that those who understood, became fools :)

Tell me.
And you're only in it for the parlor? What techniques of self-knowledge used? What is Your worldview? It is narrow at all? Or do you accept the existence of other models of describing the world? well, like Castaneda, Zeland, norbekova?

It is important to understand. What is the essence of your problem. For me, when it was a shock model of Zeland, but I understood and accepted, are obtained. But not overpowered Castaneda. But I know many who have not even mastered Zeland.
The view of the world as structures, the same model. Which relies on a scientific or near scientific research, theories, and views.

The seminars can say the following. The content of the seminars appeared long before the advent of the Parlor. And skills taught in the workshops will be run without the parlor. Most likely if this workshop will go 1 month :)i.e. up to 100% learning to feel and see. And the chamber will work with other technicians. And without the technology.

And yet, tell me. You have a desire to understand, to learn and improve? I just now see that you often get to words, to language, hiding himself from the essence(running from it, hiding behind it, like you said, not the way you want). Our ancestors invented the language by which we can describe something, but the losses definitely will. If I imagine a banana and say that you would be presented THE same thing, the pictures will be different, for you it will be on the plate, and I have on the tree. Ie is not the same thing )) So the language with which we communicate, only the way of communication, but not understanding.
How to say... Yes, you're saying something different bias, but it does mean that the image of(a situation) that you did it because of the words, different from what you tried to convey. And you are angry that supposedly the person writing says crap. Although the author has his own picture of a banana before my eyes, and he does not even understand that Your banana out on to the plate. And actually the question is who is the fool? the one who introduced the banana on a plate or in a tree? :)<

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 13:42

Your main problem is that everyone on the forum it is important to understand who is the fool, but not strain your brain in a detailed study of the questions that I asked all the time. Take any my question is serious and where specific answers? 90% of the water and the verbiage around it. Vparivayut unreadable answers, rather than available evidence.
From here the banal insights about aggression. All the wishful thinking, it's easier.
The main feelings I have from attending the forum were bewilderment and pain on the heart from how you are brainwashed because the soil is fertile Oh how (people today a lot of any crap you read, the authors heaps of pop). The chaos of millions of books deliberately designed, so you'll never be able to understand where is the truth... And in our country, these phonies thousands in all fields. And your illiterate head of their prey.
If you want something to know about me write to PM, but I'm sure you really care.

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 27, 2010 14:13

Александр79 wrote:I'm sure you really care about
Looking for find confirmation, doubters - doubt.
Interested in any feedback!
Someone that wants

Дмитрий В.

Post by Дмитрий В. » Tue Apr 27, 2010 14:21

I just wanted to say that in my example about bananas no fools :) Actually I do not believe that you are any right or wrong.
In any such technique will be those who are not flooded. But be sure to trample on other equipment. Look for yourself and you will find.

Alternatively, if You are still interested, let me try to explain to you and something to teach. A month ago, I was with you 2 weeks ago I was at a seminar in Moscow, and yesterday, S. D. Avdeev had. So there is a chance :)

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Apr 27, 2010 21:19

Дмитрий В. wrote: let me try to explain to you and something to teach. So there is a chance :)
There is no chance.Full pitcher of water to pour.

Квон

Post by Квон » Tue Apr 27, 2010 23:14

Dmitry V.
a Month ago, I was with you

2 weeks ago I was at a seminar in Moscow, and yesterday, S. D. Avdeev had. So there is a chance
That is something I always scared.... :roll:
Why not just buy the room and to understand well I do not like anything by the way...... it's working and everything that the manufacturer gives.

Dmitry, I agree that your judgment was affected by: strength, charisma, and that kind of quality Avdeeva( not surprisingly school Zolotova.....) :(

!!!Архиважно

Post by !!!Архиважно » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:27

Квон wrote:, Dmitry V.
A month ago I was together with you

2 weeks ago I was at a seminar in Moscow, and yesterday, S. D. Avdeev had. So there is a chance
That is something I always scared....
Why not just buy the room and to understand well I do not like anything by the way...... it's working and everything that the manufacturer gives.

Dmitry, I agree that your judgment was affected by: strength, charisma, and that kind of quality Avdeeva( not surprisingly school Zolotova.....)
Understanding affected more. Post by Dmitry after close contact with ASD significantly increased my understanding of the Parlor. I guess I statement of Dmitry panameno more than ASD. Snowflakes in the photo this is a consequence of the impact, not the impact itself. The effect of the Parlor dynamic, raznonapravleno
In fact : the structure is the algorithm of action/inaction
And I realized the actual effect of Parlor, just as the trends are not all showed.
The developer clearly prescribes trend that Users samopogruzchiki. And were observed with miracles...
My understanding of the impact my vector of development of the applied external vector of the impact, which adjust the direction (trend) development. The observed changes, the results of the adjustment Path.

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:23

Here's a recent hand I got CFS and drive, about how to work with him. What is show specific facts how it works, clearly. Besides this box is opened, explain what each item is and how it works, scientifically and accessibly explains.
That's what I understand the level of treatment of customers and transparency.
And then... Took a long-known technique of auto-suggestion that always worked themselves, have invented a new bike and figured out how to earn money by selling plastic with a piece of paper in the bargain. Now all predigested state eager for new experiences flow and turbulence.
And concepts such as karma, personal luck, its potential as a super-being for them is not glamorous, give them something new.
Amazing carelessness to take things from strangers as for the word mother.
Dmitry V. as I thought you asked me questions from the bulldozer. You have to pour on people than you refueled, but I don't have heard enough already.
All the parlor must be directly and specifically, not these stretched, for months dispute.
Last edited by Александр79 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:49, edited 1 time in total.

!!!Архиважно

Post by !!!Архиважно » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:11

Александр79 wrote:I understand the level of attitude towards clients and transparency
The organization of trading and support is not the same as the "action" Room. Visible defects in the same (cultural trading), You will use for the argumentation of defects. Svetlitsa does not work, because of its "poor quality" to sell? Making changes in the sales culture, it is possible to improve the action of the Product FACE? Aggressive PR forms overstated the change, but it is made for the BENEFIT of the User so that he does not limit himself. Here is the IMAGE of the super abilities SUPERMAN does not correspond to the resulting effects.
I personally knew that bought. Not knowing how it works, I KNOW how IT CAN work. And noticed changes where expected. Now trying to show the Product structure in their understanding.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:18

Александр79
Respected Superhuman,you ignored one of those my question about what you have superpowers,but I repeat it more than once.Clarify can?

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:39

Go to the circus, you clown think you have to say.
But seriously, I already wrote a couple of times, didn't care to blurt out, not going to be repeated for your amusement. What other superpowers? :lol: Very real and available.
Last edited by Александр79 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:48, edited 1 time in total.

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:46

!!!Архиважно wrote:
Александр79 wrote:I understand the level of attitude towards clients and transparency
The organization of trading and support is not the same as the "action" Room. Visible defects in the same (cultural trading), You will use for the argumentation of defects. Svetlitsa does not work, because of its "poor quality" to sell? Making changes in the sales culture, it is possible to improve the action of the Product FACE? Aggressive PR forms overstated the change, but it is made for the BENEFIT of the User so that he does not limit himself. Here is the IMAGE of the super abilities SUPERMAN does not correspond to the resulting effects.
I personally knew that bought. Not knowing how it works, I KNOW how IT CAN work. And noticed changes where expected. Now trying to show the Product structure in their understanding.
The approach should be competent in all and perfect. This basic concept. Would you buy a Mercedes 600й in the basement? Just for the sake of God without demagoguery.

!!!Архиважно

Post by !!!Архиважно » Wed Apr 28, 2010 15:32

As the level of sales significantly affects the final cost.
600 now only in the basement and buy. In the cabin the same Mercedes will be more expensive. Why pay more? Will change only the external attributes of the sale, the car will remain the same.
The approach should be competent and "AIM" (have a tendency) to perfect (something always working the Managers of the site, no doubt!).
Dear Alexander, You, Your friends (including advisers) is perfect?
I hope, without demagogy?

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 15:44

!!!Архиважно wrote:as the level of sales significantly affects the final cost.
600 now only in the basement and buy. In the cabin the same Mercedes will be more expensive. Why pay more? Will change only the external attributes of the sale, the car will remain the same.
The approach should be competent and "AIM" (have a tendency) to perfect (something always working the Managers of the site, no doubt!).
Dear Alexander, You, Your friends (including advisers) is perfect?
I hope, without demagogy?
That is demagoguery. Obvious perverted as you are comfortable turning a serious issue into absurdity. You don't buy anything from the basement stop talking and lie. What kind of idiot would give millions with no guarantee that the stuffing do not from the Cossacks, some in the basement, service, etc. Perhaps you are too young to understand what this plan is and how serious it is.

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 28, 2010 16:07

Александр79 wrote:Here it is demagogy. Obvious perverted as you are comfortable turning a serious issue into absurdity. You don't buy anything from the basement stop talking and lie. What kind of idiot would give millions with no guarantee that the stuffing do not from the Cossacks, some in the basement, service, etc. Perhaps you are too young to understand what this plan is and how serious it is.
Yes, I'm young... soul, and I, quite possibly, more of Your.
Maybe that's why I have a different view of life, quality of service, and more.
And warranty... quality service in the basement, possibly higher than a HUNDRED. Discrepancies, material gain is a fraud. And the fraudsters at major stations are operating frequently (degree of customers ' trust above) experience.
Clarification my attitude is demagogy? Again:
Александр79 wrote:Dear Alexander, You, Your friends (including advisers) is perfect?

!!!Архиважно

Post by !!!Архиважно » Wed Apr 28, 2010 16:14

Александр79 wrote:You don't buy anything from the basement stop talking and lie.
The accusation? JUSTIFY! or apologize.

Дмитрий В.

Post by Дмитрий В. » Wed Apr 28, 2010 16:19

Александр79,
just a person who sells a Chamber, are not able to sell.

You yourself asked for an explanation. I offered you my help, because almost all figured out. Others have estimated that my explanation is more clear than the developer.

You choose the motion vector. If you need it, you understand, if not, look for negative points.
Why are you afraid my explanation? I am afraid that others will take on Your part? And so just two of You. only two...

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Apr 28, 2010 16:32

Александр79 wrote in this thread:
verbiage
Vparivayut unreadable answers
you are brainwashed
these phonies
your illiterate head
Now all predigested condition
You have to pour on people than you refueled
Just for the sake of God without demagoguery.
stop talking and lie
who's the fool

Дмитрий В.

Post by Дмитрий В. » Wed Apr 28, 2010 18:00

Andrey Kabanov
AAA.

Ie it turns out if a person has to present, like what's the scientific conclusion of the text, not a scan of the stamps, show them!
Then, as I understand it, if someone suddenly these documents saw other posted pictures, he is illiterate head verbiage and a liar? :)
But if I saw the action of the parlor on GDV, tried the water, it is still stupid? :)

If necessary, he knows, if not, he stinks. So it is necessary to him so, if necessary, let in your negative lives. current why it is necessary? Usually people look for the positive in life. So a thread of a competitor or sick in the head.

the Board only reprimanded. Violation of Article 130 of the criminal code. Paragraph 1. user Your resource.
As the owners of the forum You are required to take measures, otherwise, You apply the same responsibility. (the criminal in the case of a criminal offense, administrative case, administrative), if necessary, papers can check with the lawyer. Not a single violation, the penalty above.
The Internet is made to be rules to protect themselves legally. The rules usually applied ban as blocking the offender and remove messages that violate the law of the Russian Federation. Inaction is also action.
In ripn database, the owner of the domain:
person: Vladislav V Korgenkov

I advise you to think about.