Private insights in the parlor

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Дмитрий В.

Post by Дмитрий В. » Thu Apr 29, 2010 20:19

Alexander, interesting.
We're dancing :)proving how it works, and Your "not believe" our facts have such a perservance.

Maybe You and the front room no?
Something I doubt very much that You have it!

The show?
please no insults and no equivocating :)

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:13

Дмитрий В. wrote:Alexander, I wonder.
We're dancing :)proving how it works, and Your "not believe" our facts have such a perservance.

Maybe You and the front room no?
Something I doubt very much that You have it!

The show?
please no insults and no equivocating :)
Dmitry, if I am not mistaken, You also have a school DEIR and a bunch of seminars?

About Alexander 79. Write for everyone.
There is obvious sample of the energy vampire. In order to swing energy, vampires are a variety of ways. One of them is to itself of the interlocutor. By any means, including nonsense and nonsense, to accuse his opponent in all utter sins. In the end, the opponent does not stand up, explodes, spilling the energy. And here is the vampire happy. Now count all the nonsense that this brow has written, how many people protested and as a result recovered this chubby.
The cure here is only one. Complete disregard of this energy Dracula. Read his next opus and laugh to myself. To you it does not stick. You laugh, and he gets angry. And as said Andrei Kabanov, raging, you will see that no one responds, and move out of here. It's already all have long understood that the truth of this semi-literate (one square decimeter - 20 spelling mistakes + the style of writing and of phrasing is that it is not clear what this miracle says) and voznikshego yourself some kind of Messiah, designed to save humanity - not interested. In ordinary life, he had no audience, where he could mock common meaning. So he found martyrs.
As for me, I'm opposing this moron already had.
What sincerely and wish you all.

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:07

I have fled to your topic, and you still jerks (not all) get into. I'm the vampire? :lol: Yes I was disgusted every time from this forum and forced myself to go in to this Scam at least get to slow down.
I see you already went to fashion open insults with the explicit approval of the administration. Hey Kabankov you're just my phrase collect? Look out just above the swift which were regurgitated. You cannot be intelligent, I understand here the cattle are encouraged unilaterally. I recommend you Ekonorm under the tongue, otherwise not treated think.
For woodpeckers I repeat, is not the subject of Doubts and reflections 2!
And of course a photo of the disassembled front room no one has seen? Maybe Kabankov again erased? :lol:
Oops as I wrote kaki, SaaS something someone else will be cut.
Write write, thugs, all useful in business.

P. S. I think more than not write anything here, I see others are cowards and afraid of something to write. I don't need to waste your nerves here. I have realized that this forum for mentally ill people who need a fairy tale. But for God's sake.
That's just sort out where to send a complaint on this website with detailed posts addressed to me.

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:28

Pervouralsk city court of Sverdlovsk region has sentenced to the penalty of 10 thousand rubles Alevtina Kazantsev, who had insulted one of the visitors of the site "Classmates.ru". This was reported by press Secretary of the court of Lada Nikitin.

"Kazantsev in February 2009, the insulted visitor site, said in an obscene form her appearance and marital status. The victim turned to the police Department of the city of Pervouralsk statement Kazantsev attract criminal liability. The statement she has made copies of the messages from the site. On the given fact criminal case", - said Lada Nikitin.

The court found that Kazantsev caused "insult expressed in a very indecent form" and "publicly insulted the honor and dignity of another person". She was found guilty on part 2 of article 130 of the criminal code ("Insult contained in a public statement, publicly shown product or mass media"). Kazantsev also obliged to pay a fine of 5 thousand rubles and compensation for moral damages in the amount of 10 thousand rubles. The sentence was not appealed against and entered into legal force.

Write, write, think drove you there? We'll see.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:36

Александр79 wrote: but you're still assholes
just above the swift which were regurgitated.
For woodpeckers repeat
I wrote kaki
Write write, thugs
this forum for mentally ill people
I see your self-development is in full swing.
First to quote your insults, I needed a hundred of your messages three times message from the thread topic,and now enough for one post!
Last edited by Андрей Кабанков on Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:44, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:41

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Александр79
Or first to the doctor before the Prosecutor?
a useful suggestion

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:42

!!!Архиважно wrote:Александр79 wrote(a):
people constantly infringe on their rights

So who is it

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Fri Apr 30, 2010 13:37

But this is just EGO :?

Дмитрий В.

Post by Дмитрий В. » Fri Apr 30, 2010 14:27

Bold
no :)
and technology not studied.

I didn't read all that is written Александр79, before I share his point of view to some point, because he behaved adequately.

Then, apparently, I was absent on the forum. And when I came back I saw that all swam poop.

Like how he used something clear wrote, asking normal questions that I have now got some answers. Had doubt, which I dispelled.

That's kind of would like to continue the dialogue, but apparently is useless. The attitude of all the negative, do not write, write.
Although others, if they are the same questions, I can help :)

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Sat May 01, 2010 5:29

Александр79 wrote: Write write, thugs, all useful in business.

P. S. I think more than not write anything here, I see others are cowards and afraid of something to write. I don't need to waste your nerves here. I have realized that this forum for mentally ill people who need a fairy tale. But for God's sake.
That's just sort out where to send a complaint on this website with detailed posts addressed to me.
Well, everything fell into place. Mind you dear, that's not we're here to unmask Your true face - the face of the informer and agent provocateur. This is the result of Your meaningful action. By the way, and the role of protector of all the downtrodden, You failed. I guess I'm the last person here that writes. After all, informers and provocateurs never loved. So, take the advice - re-read what You wrote, rethink, move them back to his Svetlitsa Super, and maybe someday, somewhere, You (probably) will be a man respected.
Good luck.

CBB

Post by CBB » Sat May 01, 2010 6:13

put back to his Svetlitsa Super, and maybe someday, somewhere, You (probably) will be a man respected.
ahh-ha-ha!!! from clowns! bi :lol:

Владимир19

Post by Владимир19 » Fri May 07, 2010 6:33

Here I read "forum" in fact the hassle in writing.And I would like just about the "Parlor" to read reviews,learn about the Inventor of the product,how and from what is his power cram.How many walking products on the brain,even the mind to remember the name wants!Devices that work without a power source and produced EN masse,rather have the placebo effect,nothing more!"Blessed are those who believe..."the Principle is this:if you believe in a miracle it works,if in doubt buy yet,so he want to be deceived. So who is the Inventor?

Post by Guest » Fri May 07, 2010 9:07

The inventor - a group of people from the "Laboratory of Design".
Владимир19 wrote:I would like just about the "Parlor" to read reviews,learn about the Inventor of the product,how and from what is his power cram.
This information can be found by reading the forum... only in other branches, because it is "PRIVATE INSIGHTS IN the PARLOR" just one (?) person.
Seeking opens the way.
Владимир19 wrote:the placebo effect,nothing more
The product, carrying out its functions, could "do a miracle", amplifying the placebo effect, IRDP-this is the function - precise calculation algorithm changes.

Post by Guest » Sat May 08, 2010 16:51

Маг.нет wrote:Attention! Mental Virus!

__ _____ ___! <???>

*This way!
Once again you write something without any reviews. Is this just another one of your experiments on the forum about the commitment to which you have already written.
request to the moderators, limit the activities of such persons in the forum. :evil:
Glan

Post by Guest » Tue May 11, 2010 13:03

Гость wrote:once again You write something without any reviews. Is this just another one of your experiments on the forum about the commitment to which you have already written.
Request to the moderators, limit the activities of such persons in the forum.
Glan
You are worried about this... no wonder... there is something for Everyone!

Маг.нет?

Post by Маг.нет? » Tue May 11, 2010 13:15

Glan what You do not like my personality?
On what basis do You propose to limit my activity?
Some experiments on the forum I spend?
About my commitment to what You write?
Who I was obliged to give extended comments?

Convincingly justify your SPECULATION!
...otherwise it can evaluate as an attack...

MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon May 24, 2010 23:02

Гость wrote:You are worried about this... no wonder... there is something for Everyone!
Смелый wrote:Notice dear, this is not we're here to unmask Your true face - the face of the informer and agent provocateur.

Егор

Post by Егор » Wed Jun 30, 2010 20:05

From this thread, I realized one important thing. it HELPED ME a SET of PARLOR, NOT BUYING THEM, I SAVED 25 THOUSAND RUBLES!!! :D

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 30, 2010 20:12

Spent from my life three days reading the whole forum these accolades, the dust in the eye, allegedly the desire to help humanity be happy))) You complain about an expensive piece of equipment is$ 100,000 for the production of cards and sell them out of the basement, although only 3.5 cards good-brilliant pay you all! Kabankov it is not just in Las Vegas your money to lose goes? People come to your senses!

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Jun 30, 2010 20:35

I would be happy if my work made someone happy.
Our office is located on the second floor.
I always travel on your money,from Vegas always left in the black.

Таня-Таня.

Post by Таня-Таня. » Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:39

Thank you for positive emotions! :lol: :lol: :lol: Read , LAUGH! Bought MOP and went to find out more about her. Engrossed and forgot about the parlor. Honestly (without irony or sarcasm) thank you ,I haven't laughed so! :D :D :D

Легенда

Re: Private conclusions parlor

Post by Легенда » Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:14

Александр79 wrote(a):
Actually doing research in the field of self-improvement and personal development for more than 10 years

From our conversation I understood that you only look for 10 years, but there is nothing found, and the elementary do not understand, though, that when you communicate you have to respect yourself and companion, and not something that others do not respect, and do not indulge yourself to this. Accept the neutrality, even to himself, much will become visible.