New products

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Гланас
New products

Post by Гланас » Wed Apr 14, 2010 19:26

Report No. 7 has information about Svetlitsa Super ++ (C++), antitumor adapter Vita adapter rejuvenating "Aphrodite". Can we expect soon the appearance of them to sell, as well as a Chamber-super Y generation?

АСД
Разработчик

Re: New products

Post by АСД » Wed Apr 14, 2010 20:17

Гланас wrote:In report # 7 has info about Svetlitsa Super ++ (C++), antitumor adapter Vita adapter rejuvenating "Aphrodite". Can we expect soon the appearance of them to sell, as well as a Chamber-super Y generation?
It was a working title for the pilot products. Some of them are already sold by the company Radamir called plate Vivaton. Svetlitsa - Super the next generation is developed. Now there are various tests and checks. When will appear on sale hard to say. Sooner than 3-4 months.

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 14, 2010 23:25

АСД wrote:
Гланас wrote: some of them are already sold by the company Radamir called plate Vivaton.
Can a little more: which ones and in what products?
Glanas

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:02

The country has dozens, if not hundreds of similar products... Sunk, wonders around in a fairy tale are sold on every corner...

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Thu Apr 15, 2010 13:36

No miracles, just an evolutionary leap of consciousness. It does not stop. Hope, Alexander, you will soon all realize themselves.

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 16:06

How naive you are, nowadays it is very cherevato...

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Thu Apr 15, 2010 18:41

Александр79
I understand what you mean. Of the last 100 books that I have read on spiritual development, deserve attention, only TWO authors, the rest of the money at the right time. To separate the wheat from the chaff is difficult, but possible. Large role played by intuition and personal experience.
Since the purchase of the Parlor in my life, there was a very strong change, how can you not believe?
However, I have all products! Perhaps, therefore, the effect so pronounced?!

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:40

Or maybe everything is much simpler and clearer, maybe your changes have arisen as a natural consequence of the material studied spiritual direction?

Will throw in the idea.
Reading books, many books about spirituality, we are imbued with the atmosphere and energy of the author about his life experiences (if it is his experience again) and we hooked like addicts on these feelings and begin to live and breathe books instead of throwing them away (as the experience of others), as for the understanding of the development and many do not even start to "create a book", to use filtered through books in life, figuring out whether there is to be a substantial read. And then, if there is no fear of his by be a sharp shifts in life and in destiny. The main thing is to stop inventing excuses for inaction and to be more decisive.

But in the last post, I really didn't mean it. Everything is much more serious.

!!!Архиважно

Post by !!!Архиважно » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:48

Александр79 wrote:'ll throw in the idea.

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Fri Apr 16, 2010 13:47

Александр79 wrote:maybe it's much simpler and clearer, maybe your changes have arisen as a natural consequence of the material studied spiritual direction?
So the point is that the changes that have occurred, are relevant not only to the spiritual path. For example, one source of income, turned to THREE sources. Was almost a supporter of celibacy (from lat. caelebs - unmarried), and now 7 months with his beloved. Before throwing a drink could not, with the parlor - turned. Several years had suffered from depression, ugh, ugh, ugh - forgot what. Moreover, I note that the chamber cured the depression, and came up with a clear plan of how to get rid of it. That is, in any case, all I did, but the quality of decisions has increased significantly and in consequence of this, there have been such major changes in life.
Do not want anything to prove, just stating the facts from which I concluded. Pointless to argue, every, still, I remain unconvinced.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Apr 16, 2010 14:00

МерКаБа wrote:not the chamber cured the depression, and came up with a clear plan of how to get rid of it.
МерКаБа wrote:pointless to Argue
МерКаБа wrote:just stating the facts
МерКаБа wrote:changes that have occurred, are relevant not only to the spiritual path

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 15:52

МерКаБа wrote:
Александр79 wrote:maybe it's much simpler and clearer, maybe your changes have arisen as a natural consequence of the material studied spiritual direction?
So the point is that the changes that have occurred, are relevant not only to the spiritual path. For example, one source of income, turned to THREE sources. Was almost a supporter of celibacy (from lat. caelebs - unmarried), and now 7 months with his beloved. Before throwing a drink could not, with the parlor - turned. Several years had suffered from depression, ugh, ugh, ugh - forgot what. Moreover, I note that the chamber cured the depression, and came up with a clear plan of how to get rid of it. That is, in any case, all I did, but the quality of decisions has increased significantly and in consequence of this, there have been such major changes in life.
Do not want anything to prove, just stating the facts from which I concluded. Pointless to argue, every, still, I remain unconvinced.
You can't argue you communicate if you are able.
It's amazing how smooth the SS got into our destiny... the concept of karma took and threw away or forgot because they do not fashionable already?

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 15:53

!!!Архиважно wrote:
Александр79 wrote:'ll throw in the idea.
Positions are stuffed?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Apr 16, 2010 15:55

Александр79 wrote:Posts stuff?
Trend show

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Fri May 07, 2010 20:39

Well there is something new on the topic? As testing of new products?

Post by Guest » Sun May 09, 2010 21:25

АСД wrote: some of them are already sold by the company Radamir called plate Vivaton.
Forced to repeat the question ( because of zaslujivaet themes ) to ASD:
Glanas

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sun May 09, 2010 22:35

Anonymous wrote:
АСД wrote: some of them are already sold by the company Radamir called plate Vivaton.
Forced to repeat the question ( because of zaslujivaet themes ) to ASD:
Glanas
Plate Vivaton No. 1 - Vita, Plate Vivaton No. 2 - Aphrodite

Гостья

Post by Гостья » Mon May 10, 2010 17:14

Mr Danovich,

I congratulate You on Victory day!

Tell me, please, if I already have the front room, does it make sense to buy the plate Vivaton? There is implemented some other technology? Will it complement or simply duplicate "the Parlor"? Like, of course, to achieve the effect of rejuvenation and healing.
Thank you.

Post by Guest » Thu May 13, 2010 2:27

Гостья wrote:please Tell me if I already have the front room, does it make sense to buy the plate Vivaton? There is implemented some other technology? Will it complement or simply duplicate "the Parlor"? Like, of course, to achieve the effect of rejuvenation and healing.
The plates Vivaton technology structural transfer of drugs Vivaton clipping off the negative structures giving side effect. In addition to structures pertaining to Vivaton the plates is partially shown and the quality of the Parlor. Therefore, we can say that the plates Vivaton complement a Chamber.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Thu May 13, 2010 2:31

My previous post
ASD

Гостья

Post by Гостья » Thu May 13, 2010 3:00

Sergei Dinovich, thanks for the reply.
And in St. Petersburg you can buy Vivaton-plate and at what price?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Thu May 13, 2010 14:24

Plate Vivaton sold Radamir. Find out from them.

Гостья

Post by Гостья » Thu May 13, 2010 14:43

Thanks, already learned from them. Want to discount as a distributor. In Moscow is cheaper by 600 rubles.