Reviews Svetlichnaya seminar on 10 and 11 April 2010

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Apr 25, 2010 13:56

What is meant is
http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php ... ght=#43994
Personally I do not want shares than what would then it was commelinales like that.
We are now in the office started to carry out something similar to what was on the workshop for themselves,among employees.
If you for example do dynamic meditation,the messages on this topic that place you in a mental hospital,do not contribute to the topic.But deleting such comments leads to hysterical authors,the allegations that removed their point of view.Such is the situation...

CBB

Post by CBB » Sun Apr 25, 2010 14:24

we assume that the first attempt to ban you failed! :)
need to write only those who PROPERLY understands !!!
sad! :)

I go (went) to the forum, not for "Svetlichny" loshka! On "guru" similar to Avdeev, I had enough and to participate in such seminars also managed,so have a clear opinion on this matter - the Divorce of Suckers! At the same time,I do not impose it. And after the webinar lost the last drop of doubt!
Interesting topics with regards to mind machines, now I will not be able to read and Kabankov?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Apr 25, 2010 14:31

You can read all forum materials,as well as writing.Nobody restricts anybody,I just describe the vision of the situation on the issue of the lack of feedback on the seminar.
Your post above is a vivid example.

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 25, 2010 14:42

alas... to enter the forum can now only through the "left" IP! I probably banned myself! :)

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Apr 25, 2010 14:57

Contact Vladimir Nikonov with this problem.

Дмитрий В.

Post by Дмитрий В. » Sun Apr 25, 2010 17:08

Квон wrote:, Dmitry V.
Your feedback would be especially interesting BYO :)
As far as I understood by your posts prior to the workshop to these products, you calmly(although they have already been quite a long time)
What's changed?
changes now, because there is a close relationship with Sergei Dinovite,
For me, the seminar continued at my house.

Well, that's how I spend my guests and in my head the dust settles, I will Express my thoughts.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:43

Гость wrote:have to write only those who PROPERLY understands !!!
Not correct. Let him write those who wish to understand and not try to insult others whose opinion does not coincide with his opinion.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:50

Гость wrote:Guest wrote(a):
need to write only those who PROPERLY understands !!!

Not correct. Let him write those who wish to understand and not try to insult others whose opinion does not coincide with his opinion.
... with a note that the Moderators (Administrators) do not agree (do not support) the Author, or think it is wrong... and the wolves are fed and ... safe!

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat May 01, 2010 22:55

I have a son spat on the Parlor didn't want to wear and when a friend's daughter parlor sugar was down too, asked.So like right now was to apologize for the rudeness.Maybe just a coincidence.

CBB

Post by CBB » Sat May 01, 2010 23:44

What do you mean spit?? Svetlitsa - it's not a brick,threw him in the portfolio and the business is...
As for the daughter of a friend... the placebo effect. Checked, sugar drops significantly even 89-year-old man!
Also tested on himself. When I wrote about it on the forum,but,in my opinion, demAs (could be wrong) smiled,and the others supported him.

PS. Dear and Almighty Vladimir Nikonov,you can do so that I could go to the forum through the "curve" Norwegian IP!

Post by Guest » Wed May 05, 2010 15:39

Гость wrote: Moderators (Administrators) do not agree (do not support) the Author's opinion
Is important, not the mark, and argument. Let them write anything! The reader will draw their own conclusions based on arguments that it accepts.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue May 11, 2010 2:22

[quote="CBB"]What do you mean spit?? Svetlitsa - it's not a brick,threw him in the portfolio and the business is...

As for the daughter of a friend... the placebo effect. Checked, sugar drops significantly even 89-year-old man!

Also tested on himself. When I wrote about it on the forum,but,in my opinion, demAs (could be wrong) smiled,and the others supported him.[/quote

Spit so that spit in the truest sense of the type of Stories my grandfather Panas. And he is not 10 years .He sovershennoletnih to him than to cheat .And Svetlitsa restores the aura is the energy which is cleared from here and the sugar is reduced as the body works better. And who and what when there was laughing and who supported him -His problem. Laughter prolongs life.

Post by Guest » Tue May 11, 2010 8:38

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:who and what when there was laughing and who supported him -His problem. Laughter prolongs life.
Absolutely agree with You!
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Laughter prolongs life.
I should add... and improves!

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon May 17, 2010 1:47

:D bi :D bi :ap

I agree!

Разочаровавшийся

Post by Разочаровавшийся » Sun Jun 06, 2010 14:50

Mdaaa, what happens to the forum, and many players who once respected me. I even maynd bought the car a couple of years ago that was lying year, as I can not sell. Long time did not come to the forum, and here is much of the miraculous has increased, makes me sick to read all this and sorry for the people leading to it. Wake up people - zombies.

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 06, 2010 15:08

Разочаровавшийся wrote:Long time did not come to the forum, and here is much of the miraculous has increased, makes me sick to read all this and sorry for the people leading to it. Wake up people - zombies.
Go Pabloite. I feel sorry for You. :wink:

Магирани

Post by Магирани » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:23

Hello! :) As they say: better late than never.
Thanks again to ALL the participants of the seminar.
Personally, I liked it very much, especially from the point of view of energy. By the second day of the seminar there was a "team" working as one. Believe me it's worth it.
That seminar gave me? First, understanding how to work with the parlor. One thing explanation, more practice. All of the projects at the workshop have outlined, began almost from the second day to be implemented.
Had the opportunity to take a chamber in anomaly and protest there. Works and even stronger (well, this is not surprising). Mostly used the "labyrinth" and "the dance". What happened specifically to be seen through 2 weeks.
Svetlitsa super is definitely helped on longer routes (15-20 km). It is much easier to overcome them.
Mirror worked, but not enough. It helped to restore inner balance and rhythm.
And so on-little things :wink: just got a new phone for 20 thousand, although the reason was not, and my smartphone is still fresh. Of pocket expenses also increased, and indeed there was a stable movement (cycle) all the best in the family.
Conclusion: if you want to chamber your work - learn how to handle them in the workshop to make it simple, easy and pleasant. Then you will have concrete results. And do not say that they say go far away.... Who wants is looking for opportunity who does not want - the reasons.

Good luck, good mood and implementation of plans.

следующий

Post by следующий » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:47

Disappointed

What and how much to sell?