The structure of the SS, SA - a question to ASD

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Тяфа
Re: Structure of the SS, SA - a question to ASD

Post by Тяфа » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:54

I also think that for these purposes it is better to use water at room temperature. Avy sure is hot exactly front room, and not a sheath in which it was? He, by the way, what material do you have?

аквамен

Post by аквамен » Sun Dec 18, 2011 13:19

Yes, it is now clear that room
Not sure) I don't remember what alerted me cover or front room.
the case was full of tissue under the skin, from Chinese phone..

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sun Dec 18, 2011 22:49

аквамен wrote:please tell me what the temperature limitations of the SS?
...I'm here with the purpose of structuring of water put a Cup of hot tea on it.... Do not hurt ?
Маг.нет wrote:....if it is, then do not worry, because the temperature of the liquid in the lower reservoir lower than the average temperature of the liquid in the tank (of course if the vessel is not on the burner), and the bottom is heated less, there is rather a question of expediency, at high temperature the structure becomes unstable.... if you take the recommendations specifically on the Parlor, taking into account that in the new product of "self" (in today's version, later, judging by the comments, the shape can be changed), use Svetlitsa-pill (like Super 3rd generation, but with a different structural element + pouch), and recommended use temperature is limited to 60℃, it is best not to exceed this temperature.
Our products (SS, SB, etc.), made in the form of plastic cards can withstand heating up to 100 degrees, as the sintering temperature was over 110 degrees. If you do not remain on the surface no trace of thermal deformation, then everything is fine.
For products Own Shirt recommended limit of 60 degrees introduced due to the fact that inside the body there is air, which when the temperature expands, the pressure inside increases and case may be deformed. Although it does not affect the performance of the products, but with time (and repeated washings with fever) may occur depressurization of the unit, allowing populace the product malfunction.
As regards the influence of temperature on the stability of structures, in this matter of uniqueness. The opinion that at elevated temperatures the structure is unstable, based on the consideration of increasing the mobility of the water molecules from the temperature. But this applies to cluster structures that represent the spatial groups of the molecules and can break up under the action of temperature. Water can also be structures that are organized on other principles. Even if we consider the spatial dynamic structure, the mobility of the molecules may not affect them. As, for example, will not affect the cycle speed of movement of the individual Taktarov. Dance pattern - a dynamic process of self-organization of tantsorov in a single dance group. The same Benard cells appear only when the temperature rises to a certain value.
Water can exist polevo-plasma structure, vysokotemperaturnoi of superconductivity, various combinations lobodomy structures, isotopic structures, etc.
As for the structures that are formed when using our products, they exist in the whole temperature range of existence of water in liquid state.<