The structure of the SS, SA - a question to ASD

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sat Jan 29, 2011 15:13

Пчёл wrote:If You do not see the obvious technical/design details/decisions(albeit ancient Smile), then in General about any CO(and other smart stuff) and samples with You can you lead a discussion? Very Happy
It's a question You probably asked yourself, because they do not understand the essence of the discussed technological trends. The fact that YOU cling to the small details, trying to get everyone to side confirms Your personal lack of interest in that deal.
Пчёл wrote:my opinion will change dramatically after the experiments in boiler and honda civiс with the engine 1.4.
Probably opinion will not change, so as to carry out the experiments You will not.

We're talking about a systematic approach to restoring the structural relations and on the practical results of the application of this approach. Ekonorm only one of the devices of this series. The main objective of Ekonorma - increase of traffic safety. Available statistics shows a decline of the probability of the insured event (accident) by approximately 40%. The damage from the accidents is reduced even more. Reduction of accidents is due to the fact that the driver adapts better to changing road sitatsii and makes the fewest mistakes.
However, we understand that each driver to test this statement is not possible. Therefore, we propose to verify Ekonorma to measure their cars. Such parameters are many, but the most informative are the reduction of fuel consumption 5% to 30% and reduced exhaust emissions (for petrol cars the rates of co and CH, for diesel measure of smoke).
Fuel consumption is difficult to measure due to the variability of flow regimes. It is usually controlled integrally, over a long period of time. First, some months I go without Ekonorma and calculate the average consumption, then a few months after installation (preferably the year before and the year after, to remove the influence of seasonal factors).
Exhaust emissions control is easier if you have a gas analyzer. Here you can meet in a few days. But there are some features. New cars with good catalyst to see the change of toxicity is almost impossible. At the exit of the pipe will be zero both before and after. Good results show of old cars (especially our, Russian). They change WITH can reach several times (up to 10-15 times, for example from 1.5% to 0.1%).
Once again, measurements of parameters of vehicles is not a goal but a way to verify Ekonomov. Enough of the effect of our research, in order to use most. Especially the doubters can experiment. But by the financial results the increase in security does not go to any comparison with the fuel economy. Calculate how much a car costs and repairs after an accident, add to this the cost of the lives of passengers (or the costs of a possible treatment after an accident) and You realize that fuel economy and cost Ekonorma a trifle.<

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sat Jan 29, 2011 17:16

МерКаБа wrote:
Products FACE help, by improving system links, to improve the quality of decisions. They sposobstvuet that person begins to move away from the catastrophic conditions long before their symptoms and manifestations. Of course, if the disaster had not happened, and to notice the effect of the products LIK hard (though there is a lot of circumstantial evidence). But many users say that life with the products of the FACE becomes more calm and reliable (see reviews on the forum).
Only now began to understand it more fully. after 1.5 years of use. For the conclusions about the Parlor, the important long distance.
Sergei Dinovich, please tell me if a person sleeps on the bed, below which is attached to the SS, and during the day it is not, as in this case, it works Svetlitsa? Is this enough time to improve/restore system connections. Can I wear SS during the day when sleeping on 3 SS (head, abdomen and legs).
And how does the time use of Room, i.e. is there any chance the prescription into the matrix of man, the structure of the parlor?
I think that having SAT for example, the use of SBG in cycles, improves efficiency, i.e., wear a week, three rest, and SAT always wearable. Could it be, and why?
Thank you.
On Your questions there is no simple answer. A lot depends on the environment. We can only say that in the matrix of the human Svetlitsy are not prescribed. This is our ideological position, not to make the structure of man is nothing. Although we can not exclude that the phenomenon of structural memory. Our liquid crystal capable of storing information for some time. From personal experience I can say that if a few days don't carry the Room, you begin to feel the pressure of environment.

The periodic use of SBG possible. It is seen stronger, over time, changes of scale capacity decrease (accumulation rapidly at first and then gradually the speed is slowing down). Then, after a break in use, all sorts of minor details of the increased flow of goods appear more noticeable. Over time, these parts become smaller as the rate of change decreases.
Nevertheless I recommend to try the constant wearing of SBG. The fact that SBG gives a zoom system connections, but their manifestation takes time. If You want to increase the scale of the flow of wealth and that this increase was not a one-off and regular, give the time to rebuild their relationship over time. Gradually, the structure of relations transformerait that will lead to stable high-quality result. The use of SBG also requires active participation of the user in the restructuring of the scale. Need to set ambitious goals and make efforts to implement them.
To track the impact of SB and SBG on the person in terms of the flow of goods even more difficult than the influence of other products LIK. Therefore, we are not trying to prove to people the effectiveness of the SB and SBG as products. It is necessary to see the performance of the whole direction, the whole system of experimental verification products.
However, You have enough sensitivity and powers of observation to notice the changes without any instruments.<

Соан

Post by Соан » Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:05

The topic about the radiation.... The question is, what is the parlor or "Mirror" the most suitable for the protection of man? Or they work both effectively in this aspect? And what kind of process more characteristic - protect or restore? Thanks in advance

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sat Mar 19, 2011 23:58

Соан wrote:In the theme of radiation.... The question is, what is the parlor or "Mirror" the most suitable for the protection of man? Or they work both effectively in this aspect? And what kind of process more characteristic - protect or restore? Thanks in advance
In radiation injury can help all of our items, but not as protection but as the system adapters.

Defense is fencing off from hazards. Thus the adaptive capacity of the person worse.

Our products promote increase of level of adaptability to adverse environmental factors (not only radiation, but also many others). But this is done by restoring the broken connections (information channels). This is indicated by numerous studies of our products, some of which are posted on this website.

But most importantly, in humans, the application of the Parlor, begins to grow intelligence and sense of journey. It becomes clear not only how to survive in adverse conditions, but these conditions can be avoided. Ie to start before been defeated (by radiation or some other factor) that the defeat did not take place. To act in a way that should not have anything to defend themselves or to escape.

АСД
Разработчик

Re: Structure of the SS, SA - a question to ASD

Post by АСД » Mon Oct 17, 2011 20:39

Испытатель wrote:1) the front room is the key to a generated structure? That is accepted on this forum terminology - link, such as a cross - link to the Christian miaopinie and community? The structure You have created?

Rather, the structure of the Parlor can be considered as a mapping on the plane "formed some kind of structure." This mapping provides the structural connectivity of the human with the structure of the Parlor. The structure is constructed and formed us.
Испытатель wrote:2) Multivariate relationships, temporal relationships and processes - it's certainly interesting, but even more interesting how do You determine the increase in the dimension when creating new products? Only on water? And how to determine the impact on temporal processes? What? Devices? People?
We do not determine the increase in dimension. We ask, solving a particular problem. Dimensionality appears as a parameter in simulation model design. This is followed by a stage construction and design. The performance of the finished structure is checked by various methods (see reports on this site). In addition to analyzing the characteristics of the structures we involved experts - people who are able to perceive and describe structure.
Испытатель wrote:3) Where and how You learned it? Where and how can I learn?
A particular teacher or organization I can not identify. I have this integral experience, generalizing a number of areas and accumulated knowledge.
At our seminars we try to impart knowledge on the design of the structures.

bofara

Post by bofara » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:33

Испытатель wrote:
АСД wrote: Rather, the structure of the Parlor can be considered as a mapping on the plane "formed some kind of structure." This mapping provides the structural connectivity of the human with the structure of the Parlor. The structure is constructed and formed us.
While I understand the technical side so creates a a multi-dimensional objectappears on the plane, is transferred to the photo paper. How to create a three-dimensional object in the 3D modeling software and print it a flat image, only the dimensions >3. So?
But a flat image transmits only a single slice (projection) of the shape created depends on the observation point. So a cube can be indistinguishable from the square. Have you tried to do a three-dimensional view of the structure (that is, the projection is not on the plane and in space)? Or as a stack of flat structures, either created on a 3D printer, or scorched by the laser in the thickness of the glass?
Do You think the pentagram and the star of David is a structure similar in principle with the parlor?
Dear Test,

I am in my post - look here - viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2718&start=1075 answer Dimych, and more specifically: "Well, free description this beautiful "beta - Lite" version will only in plusI think when the sales and profits of the original, factory version. The situation is the same with discs Respected A. Patrushev - who wants has the opportunity to download some CDs from the Internet quite freely, to try out for yourself and if you like it /I think in more cases it's true so/ buys factory quality - by the way, I read that there is such a thing DVD discs will be soon :D for LOVERS 8) /the situation here is similar to the BJ - Respected Michael_ gave people a lot of free information - and now in a month :shock: seems to me , the entire line BJ 2.x podorozhaet :? How love is expressed respected Humpty Baltay - :lol: "zhzhosh, vzapravdu zhzhosh" :lol: but it gives a GREAT effect - UTB to A. Kubankova not want to get where I don't need, it's his business and IMHO it does it VERY well, congratulations :) - profit organization. IMHO. it depends on the good will of the manufacturer!

I Think that many questions about the parlor will not be if there is at least one variant of the Parlor light. At least on the paper from the printer.

I think that most people /of course, who wants to/ can meet you such a LIGHT-Svetlicka/though only AFRAID ASDthat losing something... know-how... who knows...? Can dimension... :shock: /.
Sorry I have not replied to the hint. :? Sorry.
So, believe on some experiments :lol: :lol: :lol: - ASD if you learn how to carry out real experiments and tests Novie products in science - he works in the University :wink: :o /look here viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4310&p=74205#p74205/ can try this LITE version on your head and ALL. ALL. Who wants to buy the FACTORY quality, what is important here, though it is VERY important fat or no line planar image - UTB will not be able on a printer at home then, believe me, I was looking for information. :ay Will effect, but...... Not the Mdaa.

All the best! All!<

bofara

Post by bofara » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:13

Ahh, yeah, by the way...

Why do I not Express your opinion in another threadsay , for instance, Radionic of Manifestacin or Alfario, for example...
I interious what I know in my heart!
I have, for example, a mind lamp... bi
What I was REALLY interested in, and I keep my energy. :ay

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sun Oct 30, 2011 19:05

[quote="Test"]trehorna, then in the fifth dimension, he again looped back and gives already looped four-dimensional space (three-dimensional or timeless), right? And what to do with him then? To describe the interaction between the type of what was, what is and what will happen? Similar issues are discussed at the seminars? The practical part of creating structures.[/quote

On the subject of Thor http://floweroflife.org.ua/konvergencija1.htm there's also the flower of life and many structures...

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sun Oct 30, 2011 22:18

Испытатель wrote: there is a rotating three-dimensional projection of four-dimensional objects: http://www.liveinternet.ru/users/xorxoy/post99414279/.
Not obiously Thor, but I've got to start somewhere. :wink:
In fun fact :D when the avatar saw the sister-in-law, with fotoshope tube near your mouth.

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Oct 31, 2011 16:55

http://www.milogiya2007.ru/matriz_lt1.htm - can someone to understand here I think is interesting information.

"Right and left part of the linkage equations relate to each other as two surfaces of a möbius strip. the Observer located on one surface of a möbius strip, in principle, can not see the other, are complementary surface. But at one point, turning to the other surface of the tape, he may not even notice that "world" has changed, although the world has drastically changed."- quotes from pesocani me link above.

Also VERY interesting:

http://milogiya.narod.ru/xaos1.htm /the way you do NOT have no connection with ANY one of the people posechenny on statio" - clarify, because I noticed that there is a single quote ahem ahem, man... Repeat, not have anything with him, as some guests here on the forum"... - specify, because you don't want me banned, it's a science link.../

Fig. 1 and a clarification: "This magical image has become an emblem of the first researchers chaos it was called the attractor. ...But have already seen from this figure that it is based on the Mobius strip, i.e. there is a formation of the monad....Strange Attractor - already from the fourth dimension, self-organizing. The fact that a cursory glance perceives as absolute Chaoswhich does not show any order has a specific order based on a Strange Attractor, if the observation is from the fourth dimension.William argues that, when we are under the influence of the first three attractors we are manipulatedand we become predictable. Only in the range of the Strange Attractor we can be truly free, we can our "wing-beat" to influence the world around us. Strange Attractor organizes a beautiful world of spontaneity and freedom. ... You can often find interpretation of the attractor just as the trajectory, with bi than without much explanation...."as familiar - "without much razjasnilith"

and so on... by the Way, offtopic, sorry/ modules Sakaeva - signs are based on the principles of sacred geometry the flower of Life+ milogiya /the above link/ 8) And answer the ASD:

"the Entire material world and processes in it passing is the result of displaying the interacting structures (from the point of view of the theory of physical structures). Man, too, is a display of interacting structures. For these interactions overlap interference from other structures, as the chaos is superimposed on the dynamic system in synergy. Room designed as structures that reduce the measure of chaosincreasing the self-organizing order. I.e. can be regarded as poradovali. Though the word clumsy, but the point reflects.
Our scientific concept does not take anything from the modules Sakaeva, except for the fact that they can also be seen as a kind of structure.
"

quotes from http://www.mindmachine.ru/infokonstruktor/answers-2.htm

In pesocani my theory - Attractor, there is a front Room... Yes, Yes, "the other principle... :lol: :lol: :lol: "

I quote again the Humpty-Baltay - "f Desyatka" :(

With Respect<
Last edited by bofara on Tue Nov 01, 2011 22:39, edited 5 times in total.

bofara

Re:

Post by bofara » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:00

Александр79 wrote:...That's good. Wanted to know - checked, and don't end beliefs as the majority, and in unison on the forum began to sing.
Particularly attracted the attention of the vanity of ASD, when do you started to check :)
АСД wrote:...
to Compare structures is a thankless job. What are the criteria to compare? How to measure it? There is no Cutlery and unambiguous evaluation criteria.
Every developer thinks their child the bestas every parent recognizes the best for his child.

These questions are important when talking about changes at the level of experimental error. Changes to times far beyond these errors. Therefore, the measurements are the most informative indicator for assessing the health of Economou.
Although their main destiny - increase driving safety (reduction of accidents and harm reduction).
Then hitch kakya, the style of driving consumption does not change, then much changes. And as You've identified fuel consumption? After all, you claim it all affects? How to collect statistics? How to take into account the difference as fuel? followed the settings of the engine and the catalyst's job?
Now on the forum tested the new product. All IMHO is determined by subjective sensations, and only sensations. Why:
Смелый wrote:...woke up this Morning with an interesting a feeling of. It was a feeling of satiety. Not just did not want to eat - it was the feeling of a full stomach and satiety. Drank water, a little Breakfast. A little cereal. I usually eat more, but now not want to eat because there is still necessary. The body has something to process, he is used to. Now after Breakfast, it's been two hours, is not desirable, full.
Weight at start of experiment 99 pounds, and this weight is stable for a long time.
The first careful conclusions.
Headband works. Conclusion feel the first night of use. namely, the feeling of fullness in the morningand as the presence of feelings of fullnessalthough he ate nothing, and do not wish to have Breakfast.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Тяфа wrote:I Can say that when put on the bracelet for some time is felt in the hand warmlylike atdata glove, and then it passed. Will see, I guess not a quick process.
bi bi bi
Смелый wrote:...And first impressions based on emotions. Then everything will overwrite and go than statistics. By the way, the fridge is half of the cake. Have a day. Earlier would not be lying.
the Feeling can be described so - there was the willpower to refuse sweets. Just indifference. Now 20.23, had dinner and don't want to.
Like waiting for etu than statistics. WAIT! /probably serious research and experiments will be carried out in Krasnodar. :lol: Or will potenziale dangerous for the participants of the experiment? Why not in the forum, though small, statistics of forum data. Very little concrete data still. Because "weight loss" /I think so was the name of a branch about this product/ only the feeling? Not are there any objective indicators? bi
Испытатель wrote:3) Where and how You learned it? Where and how can I learn?
a Particular teacher or organization I can not identify. I have this integral experience, generalizing a number of areas and accumulated knowledge.
At our seminars we try to impart knowledge on the design of the structures.
" :ay

And then -

"the Theoretical basis for the design of our products is the theory of physical structures. It was developed fists along with his disciples.
From this theory it follows that there is a world of structures that appears in our reality in the form of various physical and chemical processes. It's like another level of organization of matter.
It turns out at this level, too..

Who wants - let him read on. Who does not want, no! I refuse!!! :? You know, it's my personal business, to purchase or not products LIK, I initially tried to solve but couldn't. FAILED! Can I have not enough dimension :lol: :lol: :lol: So much conflicting! Sorry, it's IMHO! Don't want to offend anyone, but ... Let those who like it - enjoy products LIK to health, some positive feedback. That is a very. Success further! 8) I will not continue to communicate in the thread about the Parlor. I like that... chaotic light eyes interfere. :roll: :roll: Sorry and thank you!<

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:40

The structure of this "information" parameters (distinctive features) of the object. Dimension - number of parameters. According to one theory, any object has 22 parameters (dimensions) that can be measured or Express a person available from 3 (3D-shape) up to 10 parameters, the perception of more than 5 parameters is called psychic. I.e. except by the results and "some feelings" they (the settings) changes are not a psychic is difficult to trace. A chamber work with "base structures" - elements (basic structures) and their structures (including fractal), as well as their manifestations in a multidimensional matter.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Tue Nov 01, 2011 22:00

Well

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Nov 01, 2011 22:48

Thanks SW. MAG.no!
Маг.нет wrote:Structure is "informational" parameters (distinctive features) of the object. Dimension - number of parameters. ...perception over 5 options call psychic. I.e. except by the results and "some feelings" they (the settings) changes are not a psychic is difficult to trace.
So for example a person can feel that his weight has decreased... Or my "what sensations"can tell that my fat mass of utensils,i.e., I built my body with less subcutaneous fat /in fact, it's the constructor body - the new product/... :lol: - There is a speech about a very usual method for checking this parameters. And not only those option. I like ispolzuu scales to check my strong and body calipers /UTB English, I don't know Russian, sorry/ for % fat/, also have a very regular dimension only with the sewing foldable meter, not the services of a psychic.

And about what was waiting for specific rezultaty participants e babe testing kind of wrote the post above. /can not wait, I refused, IMHO, loss of appetite not to bring every participant the weight loss - it's there so nazywamy Etalon from SW. I Michael_ - great IMHO, but there you lost weight/or Vice versa? to a certain extent Maloney :? IMHO/
Маг.нет wrote:Structure is "informational" parameters (distinctive features) of the object. Dimension - number of parameters. According to one theory, any object has 22 parameters (dimensions) that can be measured or Express ...a Chamber work with "base structures" - elements (basic structures) and their structures (including and fractal), as well as their manifestations in a multidimensional matter.

Sincerely, MAG.no
Thanks for the clarification, with theoretical performances I'm going to take care of VERY detail. But until I have enough time, so... :)<
Last edited by bofara on Tue Nov 01, 2011 23:20, edited 7 times in total.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Nov 01, 2011 23:05

In your fat delve yourself. Changed feelings as an indicator of "what is" changes.
I described the concept proven. Change the mass of the object - change of one of the structural components (structural elements in one of the dimensions). By the way the number "abdulayeva signal" (death), also one of the structural components, when it becomes critical many - body dies. The amount of this signal depends not only on Your health but also other factors. The increase of this signal can be perceived by the body as the cold is coming from inside - from the bones, a significant power drain (experience). The struggle of the organism with this signal as a balancing heat. Well, it's just a word.... about the dimensions.

Sincerely, MAG.no

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Nov 01, 2011 23:18

:ay

By the way - my fat etalonnage normal :D after using ... /UTB about the other forum thread/

PS
Маг.нет wrote:...by the Way the number "abdulayeva signal" (death), also one of the structural components, when it becomes critical many - body dies. The amount of this signal depends not only on Your health but also other factors. The increase of this signal can be perceived by the body as the cold is coming from inside - from the bonessignificant leakage of energy (experience). The struggle of the organism with this signal as a balancing heat. Well, it's just a word.... about the dimensions.
REALLY?

the feeling was such, cold from the inside out, from bones came very cold I was, and my head was...
- http://openmagic.org/ph/showthread.php?t=84&page=46post 453. :wink:
Last edited by bofara on Tue Nov 01, 2011 23:47, edited 2 times in total.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Nov 01, 2011 23:45

The products "from other branch" is not a norm, and harmony, and the benchmark appears certain signals present in the structure of the planet (including its affiliated entities), its purity (noise reduction), as setup. Body fat (to a certain extent and depending on their composition) - the reserve resources of an organism, normal as harmony, this is not their absence, and the required number (without much frills) for the normal functioning of the body in an aggressive (because of the environment, etc.) environment. Although the need, or lack thereof, largely depends on parameters of the body. Harmony is the weighted average of unit norm - mounted unit.

Sincerely, MAG.no

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Nov 01, 2011 23:49

all I all! run away! Otherwise... can I ... cold inside the bone comes... :( I have more dimensions...

buy

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Nov 01, 2011 23:50

bofara wrote:REALLY?
Well, as one of the options, but then You have nothing to fear....

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Nov 02, 2011 0:00

The signal "reset" is present in the body always, just in a different way. This measure is a structural component in one of the dimensions and the number of "vitality" in the other.
Trim excess (overload) can be either compensated or "zeroing" (a counter or a removal of excess), and normalization "causal signal".
"Reset" (clear) is one of the working mechanisms of the body controlled by the subconscious, which is also used when a person died, but not only.... he also participates in positive aspects of life, for example to remove excess, harmful.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:28

MAG.no and where you can read about it?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Nov 02, 2011 16:10

Rostislav, in this description applied information and Kabbalistic model, books must have a choice, but what is it recommend can't, because he studied in lectures and tested in individual and collective practices. The very reading of this information (in my opinion) without a practical study empirically does not provide sufficient understanding can only pajautat.

Test, any static reflection of an object in 3-dimensional world are considered as dimension 3, there is not only size, but other options reflected in this dimension.

Some of the postulates of this energy-information model view of the world:
-the universe consists of energy;
-energy+information leads to a structure;
-any process is energy;
-all interaction takes place in a certain frequency range.

The structure of the object 22 is reflected in the dimensions (according to this model).
above the 3rd dimension structure describes the dynamics of the object in time and space:
The 4th dimension is called time (to 3-dimensional space added space-time, forming space-time continuum), the structure this dimension describes the 3-dimensional reflections in different points of space-time;
In other dimensions the structure describes the change of the parameters of the object on the subtle planes.

When you become EXTRAthe Sens with sufficient attention to realize the emergence of EXCESSperception.
The simplest structure as one of the options can be displayed in 3-dimensional world and geometric features as regular polyhedrons, called Platonic bodies, or a 2-dimensional plane as regular polygons, but this is only one of the reflections of the structural elements, but not the structure.

Again, this is only a model, not describing all the nuances of the world.
In a 4-dimensional perception it is difficult to discuss large dimension.
By the way another book about one of the models "This "digital" physical world".

Sincerely, MAG.no<

аквамен

Post by аквамен » Sat Dec 17, 2011 15:46

please tell me what the temperature limitations of the SS?
...I'm here with the purpose of structuring of water put a Cup of hot tea on it.... Do not hurt ?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Dec 17, 2011 16:00

....if it is, then do not worry, because the temperature of the liquid in the lower reservoir lower than the average temperature of the liquid in the tank (of course if the vessel is not on the burner), and the bottom is heated less, there is rather a question of expediency, at high temperature the structure becomes unstable.... if you take the recommendations specifically on the Parlor, taking into account that in the new product "the shirt" (in today's version, later, judging by the comments, the shape can be changed), use Svetlitsa-pill (like Super 3rd generation, but with a different structural element + pouch), and recommended use temperature is limited to 60℃, it is best not to exceed this temperature.

Sincerely, MAG.no

аквамен

Post by аквамен » Sat Dec 17, 2011 22:44

The Cup was standing in the front room, which was in the sheath. Just when I took her in my arms I felt that she warmed up pretty good....Spsibo for the answer. But still would like to be sure to hear what he thinks ASD.