washed the front room :)

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Дмитрий000
washed the front room :)

Post by Дмитрий000 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 14:56

The room washed in the washing machine. (accidentally of course) it's the end of it?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Mar 01, 2010 14:56

Дмитрий000
if it is not broke,not the end. I also washed :)

слон

Post by слон » Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:57

As if to wash the card?

the answer is already found

Л@на

Re:

Post by Л@на » Wed Feb 22, 2012 21:06

Dimas wrote:Дмитрий000
To the card Good is true? After washing one side (where room) fully became white, without lamination, all lettering and illustration faded. The other side unchanged.

Маг.нет

Re: washed the front room :)

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Feb 22, 2012 22:30

Important not to spoil the structural elements that are placed inside the card if it is not stratified, it works.

Sincerely, MAG.no

АСД
Разработчик

Re: Re:

Post by АСД » Wed Feb 22, 2012 23:02

Л@на wrote:
Dimas wrote:Дмитрий000
To the card Good is true? After washing one side (where room) fully became white, without lamination, all lettering and illustration faded. The other side unchanged.
The loss pattern on the outer surface of the card does not affect its performance, if not stratified internal layers. However, if not preserved (not recorded previously), it is difficult to activate the keys. But also possible. If you need to buy the keys to this map, it will be necessary to consider a room with an RFID element that is inside the card. And activate the key on this number.

Л@на

Post by Л@на » Wed Feb 22, 2012 23:14

The numbers are visible, then the keys can normally activate? I hope they are no more than nine digits?

Л@на

Post by Л@на » Wed Feb 22, 2012 23:24

Record this number, and when it is completely erased on the map how to activate a key using this license number?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Feb 22, 2012 23:40

Activation keys:
АСД wrote:due To the fact that there is an interest in keys, I want to clarify some points.
1. You should adjust the title of this topic. The Good word is plural. Therefore, the inducement to Good wrong. Have to call the subject: the keys to a Good Parlor or the keys to the Benefits.
2. As Svetlitsa - Blaga has three different scales, and keys, respectively, three different denominations. The keys provide the capacity fractal coherence with the structure of the Svetlitsa - Blaga gradually in smaller steps compared to the cards Svetlitsa - Blaga.
3. Explain the activation key. Each key has a number. A user who purchased the key at this site sends number +79161647474 SMS message: register the key number (key number) in the card number (card number). In response it needs to obtain SMS with the text: the card number is activated.
The user then applies the key to the map for 30 minutes. Continue to carry the key with them is not required. Although it can be used for structuring water, food and money (removing structural distortions).
4. The assumption that the key exchange is incorrect. Getting the key had been in the hands of others (proteinopathies with another card) do not add. The keys help to increase the flow of goods at the output (as part of the total flow).
5. Acquiring keys is not a compulsory procedure. If the person who bought the card of the Svetlitsa - Blaga, make sure it is working (got the increase in the flow of goods), it can be part of the received flow feedback direct to dispersal of the total flow of private wealth. Receiving a further increment, it can acquire the next key, etc. The frequency can be any. We recommend you to buy a key every 2-3 months. But everyone decides for himself, whether to buy him the keys and with some period.
Room Chamber Benefits 9 digits....

Sincerely, MAG.no<

Л@на

Post by Л@на » Wed Feb 22, 2012 23:51

MAG.no thanks :o I just sent SMS sans room key, without specifying card number, that I somehow missed.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Thu Feb 23, 2012 15:10

Маг.нет wrote:.
Activation keys:
АСД wrote:due To the fact that there is an interest in keys, I want to clarify some points.
1. You should adjust the title of this topic. The Good word is plural. Therefore, the inducement to Good wrong. Have to call the subject: the keys to a Good Parlor or the keys to the Benefits.
2. As Svetlitsa - Blaga has three different scales, and keys, respectively, three different denominations. The keys provide the capacity fractal coherence with the structure of the Svetlitsa - Blaga gradually in smaller steps compared to the cards Svetlitsa - Blaga.
3. Explain the activation key. Each key has a number. A user who purchased the key at this site sends number +79161647474 SMS message: register the key number (key number) in the card number (card number). In response it needs to obtain SMS with the text: the card number is activated.
The user then applies the key to the map for 30 minutes. Continue to carry the key with them is not required. Although it can be used for structuring water, food and money (removing structural distortions).
4. The assumption that the key exchange is incorrect. Getting the key had been in the hands of others (proteinopathies with another card) do not add. The keys help to increase the flow of goods at the output (as part of the total flow).
5. Acquiring keys is not a compulsory procedure. If the person who bought the card of the Svetlitsa - Blaga, make sure it is working (got the increase in the flow of goods), it can be part of the received flow feedback direct to dispersal of the total flow of private wealth. Receiving a further increment, it can acquire the next key, etc. the Frequency can be any. We recommend you to buy a key every 2-3 months. But everyone decides for himself, whether to buy him the keys and with some period.
Room Chamber Benefits 9 digits....

Sincerely, MAG.no

Found one typo in the above quotation. In paragraph 3. The ending must be as follows: key no .... activated.<

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Thu Feb 23, 2012 15:13

Л@на wrote:MAG.no thanks :o I just sent SMS sans room key, without specifying card number, that I somehow missed.
Perhaps Your card number available from the seller. Therefore, they identified Your key with Your card number.

Л@на

Post by Л@на » Thu Feb 23, 2012 17:54

АСД wrote:
Л@на wrote:MAG.no thanks :o I just sent SMS sans room key, without specifying card number, that I somehow missed.
Perhaps Your card number available from the seller. Therefore, they identified Your key with Your card number.
Yes, now I remember that the first SMS was sent strictly according to instructions, ie, with the room key in the card number. And all subsequent ones, every 2-3 months already without a number card. Because the SMS from the same numbers, I think the seller is identified with my card.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sat Feb 25, 2012 0:18

How to consider RFID element? and what? and what does it look like?

Логик

Post by Логик » Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:03

АСД wrote: it will be necessary to consider a room with an RFID element that is inside the card
It would be nice to warn buyers that the card has a RFID chip. If I knew that, it just would Good bought.

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Sat Feb 25, 2012 13:41

I guess chip needed to activate the key :roll:

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:51

:ay

froddo888

Post by froddo888 » Fri May 11, 2012 22:26

also washed the parlor.super. nothing wrong? only moved out laminate on the sides

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sun May 13, 2012 2:44

In principle, not terrible, the main thing that was not sold))

Ерр

Post by Ерр » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:17

Question, not to create a new topic.

Wife was putting the room back pocket, it was fine, but yesterday it cracked in the middle and broke into 2 halves.

I understand now that is not working svetlicka and it is necessary new to buy?

Акела

Post by Акела » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:52

The card two structures, look at the light or on a bright light bulb, if the fault does not hurt them it may well be the workers.