The Mirror Of ISIS. Sample text for a booklet of the FACE.

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Хэ-ник
The Mirror Of ISIS. Sample text for a booklet of the FACE.

Post by Хэ-ник » Tue Feb 02, 2010 22:34

Greetings to all!
The text below is proposed as a article of a brochure on products LIK.
I would like to know your opinion.
Any tips, suggestions, additions and others like them - are welcome.

Sincerely,
He-Nick.

MIRROR of ISIS

We are accustomed that time always goes forward. However, for wave motions, the situation is qualitatively different: light waves can be "pay in time" and get them to spread before traversing a trajectory “back”
B. Y. zel'DOVICH, V. V. SHKUNOV

The proposed device is a system integrator in time. The device name is not randomly linked to the name of the Egyptian goddess. In mythology, the goddess ISIS, wife of Osiris and mother of Horus, was, among other things, patroness of magic and supernatural forces.
In fact, Time is the most mysterious in our material world. Irrefutable postulate in all ages have considered this feature of Time as its permanence and irreversibility. With the constancy of the Time understood the special theory of relativity, proving that time can be compressed and be stretched, i.e., to go faster or slower.
Recent studies in this field show that the irreversibility of Time is not so simple: some wave processes in certain conditions behave as if they included "countdown" on the timeline.
During testing, the device was observed a definite improvement of the condition of biological tissues, improving his brain, even his own reflection started to like the subject much more. Restored the integrity of the individual began to awaken true desires , i.e., desires that reflect the true self of the person, not imposed by the external environment.
A better definition than "rejuvenation", i.e. return of the body to the time the best state of physiology and soul, to the output device the effect is just not to pick up!

How the mirror works?

Not to get into difficult to understand theoretical calculations describing the principle of operation of the device will resort to using simple and understandable analogies.
You probably know the phenomenon of acoustic resonance: the sound waves coming from a single source, like a guitar string, make sound and another adjacent string of the instrument, if the frequency of oscillation coincides with the natural frequency of the neighboring strings. This effect is often used when setting up musical instruments.
Revealing simple experiment with two tuning forks, a frequently cited to illustrate this phenomenon: two tuning forks of the same tone make to sound each other, and can alternately drown and release each of them – the sound will still be renewed, of course, gradually fading out.
Tuning fork - a source of "clean", the so-called "monochrome" sound waves with constant frequency and wavelength. You can verify this by converting with the microphone produced by the tuning fork vibrations into electricity, and moving them on the screen of the oscilloscope. The screen will be a proper smooth sine wave.
Let's build on our experiment. Let as before the tuning fork, the receiver is the generator of the pure acoustic waves, and a tuning fork-the source will have some slight defect (e.g. crack) which, while retaining the basic tone of the sound will, however, slightly "contaminating" the sound of strange noises. Strike the hammer on our "defective" source and in an instant stop. What will we hear? We hear that the second tuning fork "caught" the basic tone of the source, and sounded clean, serviceable as a tuning fork, clear sound! That is, catching the distorted signal, a tuning fork, the receiver fixed it, as it were "filtered out" all unnecessary noise and the reflected signal is sent right "sine wave" of the acoustic wave.
Unlike a tuning fork, a mirror is a universal reflector of the radiations that fall on its surface. It is always "tuned in unison". It is no secret that a mirror reflects not only visible light radiation, but virtually all other electromagnetic waves. So household heaters often provide a mirror reflector for directional reflection of infrared (heat) radiation. With the same purpose, under the wooden panelling of the sauna is placed insulating material, having on one side a brilliant, highly reflective surface. Quartz lamp artificial tanning place under a mirrored reflector for reflection of ultraviolet radiation. And astronomical telescopes equipped with giant parabolic mirrors to capture as much as possible the range of weak cosmic radiation of the night sky.
The universality of the mirror lies and his "weakness": reflected by the flat mirror signal contains practically all the information, "source," including all unwanted "noise" and distortion, with the only difference that the return mirror, the radiation is slightly weaker sent.
Thus, to make your aura like a tuning fork "sound in unison," their chief, defended from all harmful impurities tone required is first pure, "fixed", and, secondly, amplified and directed signal to be able to perform the function of the spotter and the energy and spatial-temporal structure of your body.
The filter and amplifier is reflected by the mirror signal and is the device of "Mirror of ISIS".
To ensure the beneficial action of the device using devices – for example, the camera gas discharge visualization running on the Kirlian effect.<

Re: Mirror Of ISIS. Sample text for a marketing brochure IF

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 03, 2010 17:49

Хэ-ник wrote:let's build on our experiment. Let as before the tuning fork, the receiver is the generator of the pure acoustic waves, and a tuning fork-the source will have some slight defect (e.g. crack) which, while retaining the basic tone of the sound will, however, slightly "contaminating" the sound of strange noises. Strike the hammer on our "defective" source and in an instant stop. What will we hear? We hear that the second tuning fork "caught" the basic tone of the source, and sounded clean, serviceable as a tuning fork, clear sound! That is, catching the distorted signal, a tuning fork, the receiver fixed it, as it were "filtered out" all unnecessary noise and the reflected signal is sent right "sine wave" of the acoustic wave.
I like the simple layman creep issues associated with substitution of concepts. I think anyone tuning fork when exposed to any sound wave (of any frequency) will issue the note to which it is set by the manufacturer whether the defective sound, or the sound of the other notes? Instead of the hammer on the tuning fork has a sound wave!

!Энди

Re: Mirror Of ISIS. Sample text for a marketing brochure IF

Post by !Энди » Wed Feb 03, 2010 17:54

Хэ-ник wrote:So to make your aura like a tuning fork "sound in unison," their chief, defended from all harmful impurities tone required is first pure, "fixed", and, secondly, amplified and directed signal to be able to perform the function of the spotter and the energy and spatial-temporal structure of your body.
And again than not a good example-a good buy tuning fork - that is a normal tuning fork, we can make them sound clean, but never Vice versa. How not to play near a factory violin, a Stradivarius - it is better this does not become a tuning fork does not get rid of the defects!

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 03, 2010 18:50

je-Nik

You better instead of a tuning fork explain in his booklet, what is a plasma generation love and fantasy forms.
not to get into difficult to understand theoretical calculations describing the principle of operation of the device will resort to using simple and understandable analogies.
And it is not necessary to go into details. The analogy is also not needed.
As with Mirror work?
Or is it a booklet about the music store? :)

Хэ-ник

Post by Хэ-ник » Wed Feb 03, 2010 22:18

Гость wrote:I think anyone tuning fork when exposed to any sound wave (of any frequency) will issue the note to which it is set by the manufacturer
Thank you. You're a little mistaken, because if you send a sound wave is no "natural frequency" of the tuning fork, it will not sound. So a sound wave that can make the sound of a tuning fork, can not be "any".

Хэ-ник

Post by Хэ-ник » Wed Feb 03, 2010 22:20

Гость wrote:Or is it a booklet about the music store?
You are absolutely right. This is a text for a marketing brochure for the sale of products LIK. So, by and large, from the neighborhood store :)

Хэ-ник

Post by Хэ-ник » Wed Feb 03, 2010 22:33

!Энди wrote:How not to play near a factory violin, a Stradivarius - it is better from it will not
Thank You, Andy. But I will try to argue. Japanese scientist and healer Masaru Emoto in his book "Messages from water" demonstrated that the structure of water is greatly improved when subjected to harmonic (e.g. classical) music and is aggravated by bad music (the style of "heavy metal"). And the fact that the Stradivarius often treats the human soul in General, I think there is no doubt. So, in my opinion, the human soul - very custom "tuning fork". :)

!Энди

tuning fork

Post by !Энди » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:42

Хэ-ник wrote:Thanks, Andy. But I will try to argue. Japanese scientist and healer Masaru Emoto in his book "Messages from water" demonstrated that the structure of water is greatly improved when subjected to harmonic (e.g. classical) music and is aggravated by bad music (the style of "heavy metal"). And the fact that the Stradivarius often treats the human soul in General, I think there is no doubt. So, in my opinion, the human soul - very custom "tuning fork". :)
If it's an advertisement, he does not tolerate comments - I gave you doubt as a Philistine, and you can either take into account or not. Perhaps it would be helpful to mention in the article about Masaru Emoto and not about the tuning fork! And maybe that friend!
PS Straight after wanted to take a tuning fork and an experimental check whether any sound wave of sufficient strength will be able to get him to reveal the right note.

Хэ-ник

Post by Хэ-ник » Thu Feb 04, 2010 15:27

!Энди wrote: , any sound wave of sufficient strength will be able to get him to reveal the right note.
Thank you. But what do You mean by "sufficient force"? Of course, there are the amplitude, which not only will force to rattle anything, but knock out the window glass and will cause burst eardrums. In the end, the shock wave is also a pressure drop of air, but no one calls shock wave "sound" :)

And about the review and considerations - of course, write! This is a draft text. It is not excluded that the final version will be made with reference to this discussion here on the forum. Otherwise why would I have posted? :)

Sincerely,
He-nick.

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 04, 2010 17:57

je-Nik

You can even remove the word parasites
"it's no secret", "so", "besides", "in fact", "of course."

Хэ-ник

Post by Хэ-ник » Thu Feb 04, 2010 21:06

Гость wrote:you Can still remove the word parasites
"it's no secret", "so", "besides", "in fact", "of course."
Thank you.
I doubt that this text will become more readable. These combinations I call "chords" and not "parasites". Parasites they are, when they begin to interfere with the perception to read. :)

Sincerely,
He-nick.