A competition for the best study products LIK

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта
A competition for the best study products LIK

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:51

Laboratory of Information Design (LIK) announces a competition for the best study products COUNTENANCE.
There are many scientific methods that can objectify the work products FACE. Some of them are illustrated by the reports lying on the laboratory site and on this site. All possible research, we cannot, because we do not have the necessary equipment and devices. But we believe that there are enthusiasts who want to test the products themselves or with friends on those devices that they have. An example is Andrei Patrushev, who along with his colleagues explored the Room and got reliable results.
We try to meet the enthusiastic and inquisitive, and are willing to provide products needed for research for free.
The main condition of provision of free goods is the availability of methods of research, which should be aligned with the FACE. The methodology should describe the instruments and equipment the main characteristics, determined the sample size, the sequence of actions for the measurements.
After agreeing on the methodology of LIK, OOO, will be drawn up agreement with the bidder (the individual or team leader), which needs to be defined: schedule the timing of the experiment, participants, responsible persons, the number of transmitted test products.
The result of the study is provided at LIK, OOO a set of test protocols and final test report with signature of the participants.

The results of these studies will be published on the website of the lab and on this website.

Creative teams involved in the competition will be awarded with products LIK.
Third place - one item for each participant (optional).
Second place - two products.
First place - three products.

Applications for participation in competition in any form send in LIK, OOO by e-mail: lik_i@list.ru<
Last edited by Андрей Кабанков on Sat Mar 27, 2010 20:53, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 21, 2010 14:02

And Svetlitsa Good in studies is not involved?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Thu Jan 21, 2010 15:03

Anonymous wrote:Svetlitsa And Good in studies is not involved?
Involves all products.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 21, 2010 15:39

АСД wrote:consists of all products.
So there are in the world equipment and devices that can measure the flow of goods? Or I something do not understand?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Jan 21, 2010 17:01

Anonymous wrote:
So there are in the world equipment and devices that can measure the flow of goods? Or I something do not understand?
this is the question :-)

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Thu Jan 21, 2010 20:48

Anonymous wrote:
Take for example Ekonorm. This device is intended, primarily, to increase traffic safety by improving accuracy of decisions. But to measure the increase in security is very difficult. You need to have a lot of cars and the long-term testing. But car modification is also possible to detect, by lowering fuel consumption, reducing emissions, etc. These options are much easier to measure, and this was repeatedly confirmed in the experiment. As environmental parameters of the vehicle are improved, we can assume that the security settings are also correct.
The same can be said about other products. Every when you perform the main function shows any additional that can be measured. The feedback on this forum people have noted different effects - then the clock went out after the installation of a Chamber-Window, energy increased, the pain decreased from Lada, etc.
Since the use of the Svetlitsa - Blaga is changing the nature of the relationship over time (which changes the flow of goods), then surely change various characteristics of the human psycho-emotional, adaptive, etc. Therefore, the experiments can be carried out by measuring, for example, the composition of the blood or the ability of pattern recognition, or anything else that you can think of. And not necessarily in humans. It is important to objectify the effect of the devices and to remove the subjectivity in the evaluation.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 21, 2010 22:14

АСД wrote:as environmental parameters improve, it can be assumed that the security settings are also correct.
You can assume anything you want.
You say that it is important to objectify the effect of the devices and to remove the subjectivity in the evaluation.

If the Svetlitsa Blaga possible to structure the water, it does not mean that with get a discount in store or best offer in the business.
Magnetic insoles also restore the aura and the water change...

I believe that the only way to objectify the results of a study that is a Chamber Benefit is to give security Council wishing to participate in the experiment, for example, active participants of the forum. Half of the SB will be
"dummy", and half the real SAT. (the fact that the proposed Александр86). They will write reports on the forum, and the numbers of these SB will know only you.
Then after a few months and it will become clear placebo effect, and who SAT was real.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Thu Jan 21, 2010 22:36

Anonymous wrote: I believe that the only way to objectify the results of a study that is a Chamber Benefit is to give security Council wishing to participate in the experiment, for example, active participants of the forum. Half of the SB will be
"dummy", and half the real SAT. (the fact that the proposed Александр86). They will write reports on the forum, and the numbers of these SB will know only you.
Then after a few months and it will become clear placebo effect, and who SAT was real.
This is empty talk. Where methods of assessment, criteria, confidence intervals, estimation of the error? Here will just be a mass subjectivity.
The main condition of competition - the presence of research methodologies. Without it there is no sense to discuss any further.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 21, 2010 23:13

АСД wrote:the Main condition of competition - the presence of research methodologies.
To check the fuel consumption, exhaust, structured water, to germinate the seeds, something to invent, which means SB will pay for itself in 10 to 100 times. So? :)
The fact that the water is structured with Chamber - this is no surprise. az

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:04

АСД wrote:
Anonymous wrote: I believe that the only way to objectify the results of a study that is a Chamber Benefit is to give security Council wishing to participate in the experiment, for example, active participants of the forum. Half of the SB will be
This is empty talk. Where methods of assessment, criteria, confidence intervals, estimation of the error? Here will just be a mass subjectivity.
The main condition of competition - the presence of research methodologies. Without it there is no sense to discuss any further.
accurate
give an objective assessment!

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:13

Hello Dear.
Passed like a year as I use the Svetlitsa-super. Nothing noticed during this time how significant the impact of\assistance from the chamber. Thought and thought and decided to investigate it on the merits. Took a screwdriver and opened. Broke the rear wall properly so. Look inside, there is glued a square piece of white paper and written on the diagonal DNP translucent letters (what does that even mean?). Tear did not work, so put it in a saucer of warm water for a couple of hours. The glue dissolved. The paper was removed and turned... multi-layer paper with a smooth surface. It 4 small risunochek. 4 squares, 2 large and 2 two times smaller. Small painted: twisted copper wire tape, and the second is the mini speaker as the audio speakers. ??? Well, 2 big drawing, it's a picture of crumpled foil and a drawing or photo of the sea with the shore in the dawn of the sunset.

Is so on. What the hell Sciez I do not understand ) the Photo can make the identity of anyone interested will have mikroshemka.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:22

let photo view
but about the way it should be, there can only photo, nothing more bolino to be
the rest of the "cabalistic" symbols - not very clear. :-)

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:42

Александр79 wrote:Photo can make the identity of anyone interested will have mikroshemka.
Yes! Please have a photo! If you can, the sharing place! Very interesting!

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:44

We have a party pulling ahead in concouse on best research of the parlor! :)

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 14:54

Teach me how to put them on display and lay out!

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Feb 25, 2010 14:58

Александр79 wrote:Teach me how to put them on display and lay out!
on their forum to put it is impossible
they will have to put his "outside"
here to post only the links

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 16:56

Why is it impossible?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Feb 25, 2010 17:10

potomu that it phpBB
and that would be you need a plugin to put
and mulberries no :-)

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 17:38

Invented, in order not to bother in a personal email I will send photos to e-mail people want. Or lay out somewhere if you tell me how it's done technically.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 26, 2010 18:20

Александр79 wrote:came Up, that did not bother to write a PM I will send photos to e-mail people want. Or lay out somewhere if you tell me how it's done technically.

Here on Luggage http://keep4u.ru/

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:59

Here at last threw off, once again I apologize for the delay!

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 20, 2010 14:47

There is another photo of SS. There is a red spiral in a different area.
ASD
Please explain. You said that all SS are the same?

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:49

Yeah and I rushed to explain.

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 28, 2010 21:58

here is a "speaker", which is at the top Kartka

[url=http://radikal.ru/F/s55.radikal.ru/i150 ... 6.jpg.html]Image[/url

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:05

Anonymous wrote:There is another photo of SS. There is a red spiral in a different area.
ASD
Please explain. You said that all SS are the same?
You talking about what picture?