A competition for the best study products LIK

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Гродно
Re: contest for the best study products LIK

Post by Гродно » Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:50

In this regard, the question arises. If there is any HEIP, why the first time is obtained, and then not? Isn't there another specificity which interacts with GAIP? Just purely on logic, if GEIP taxiing at 100%, then it would be possible to intervene in the fabric of the universe so to speak. However, the results are not always stable. The question is why?

p. S. I'll explain, this does not apply to it products IMCS, but rather this idea was inspired by them, the fact is that on the one hand there is GAAP, and with another consciousness. And in fact, don't even really know how to formulate actually spend some competent parallel between GAIP and consciousness.

Yet I will explain. The language is difficult. Now if this will start some discussion and clarification, then all is lost. I'll try to phrase it clearer, I'll write immediately. Now, if issues one will, then maybe write to the PM. It will be interesting.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:41

I'm on the forum on 19 November 2009.
And I have my own opinion about people and processes and products.

1. ITEMS!

Absolutely everything on this site of the product - working. But often, even the developers and manufacturers don't know all the possibilities we offer to supply products. In the sense that the opportunities are sometimes broader than it intended.

2. the PROCESS!

Many users are buying products devices, I believe that their function ends. Purchased the magic wand, let now this stick does everything and brings us. The famous postulate in this form: "Why walk when you can walk on Esaka?"
When it turns out that the trip on the purchased esake turns out unsuccessful, uncomfortable and in the wrong direction - begin the claim of some. Any change of Esaka/products in the hope that another esak would be more useful.

A separate category of citizens - those who of these products do not have, but I sincerely believe that this cannot be, because cannot be.

3. PEOPLE/FRIENDS!

Repeatedly, you can say quite a lot, I saw members buying the device, she was given rave reviews from the reaction of the resulting product. Over time, these raptures subside and then disappear. There is a new product, acquisition, enthusiasm, remission, a new product and so on.

You need to understand the following.
These delights are sincere. The product is working. Just in the future, the influence of the product on the user is felt less.

Think habit? No!

Man, its bio-power-informational essence, a much wider and more powerful than any presented here of the product. And this Human nature, there are certain goals/objectives/programs, often do not coincide with our, who grew up in the society Ego.

This Human Essence, sampling in the first days of received the product to determine usefulness/not usefulness of this device in line with the current challenges, in the future, if it decides that the body of the ability of the device to be redundant (not necessary to have a lot of money, comfortable flats/travel and so on), just blocks product. Possible Entity in this respect is enormous.

For General understanding.

Russian Egregore, inherently cannibalistic. He doesn't need rich people. At least in large quantity. History of Russia - proof. We the children of our Russian society. Well not put, most of us have a lot of wealth. And if not expected - no, even the most rastolchennye products, these material goods in a large quantity and will not do. And even if a miracle happens that you catch a goldfish, then going to the pawnshop for her bail, on the way, you just robbed.

The human Inner self, with their programs/tasks - I'll try! She knows that, and that would not create problems with your future robbing - it won't let you catch your Golden fish.

Thus, it's not about devices and their performance.

the Problem is the users!

CONCLUSION!?

Devices provide additional energy to the user. This Energy is our Essence, either blocked or in use.

Stop hoping for a Miracle. The most striking expression/quote, articulating the mood of users is (not going to look for this post, have neither the time nor the desire to) the following: "Why play the lottery if there is Svetlitsa Blaga?"

Need to change the vector direction of mental effort. To stop to expect the flow of wealth from the use of devices purchased online. Use these devices to work on him. As a designator.

Here in the forum has created a "Club of Self-development". Good idea!

Only tell me - that in itself is, it is the SELF-development?

Himself develop? All, or in part? What parts? What samorazvitie, what next?

For what? In the name of what?

Where will you apply yourself, self-developed?

How will you check already samorazvitie, or not quite?

Does the place where you samorazvitie for you free place, or where all the seats are occupied?

Well, and so on.

You need to understand that we, almost all of us on this forum, God is not interesting.

God needs these.

They are pleasing to God, because I KNOW how to ENJOY LIFE!

With time, most people, this ability to enjoy life, to lose.

Learn to enjoy life. This is important in self-development!

Everything else - get what you want.

Good luck!

And a happy New Year!

[youtube][/youtube]<

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:58

"In Russia now there is a situation when the whiners each other flush, to aggravate their distress for its extreme pessimism, share it as a video with each other."

Boris Berezovsky. "BUSINESS IDEA is NOT ALL, you NEED BELIEF IN SUCCESS"
Last edited by Смелый on Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:45, edited 1 time in total.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:36

is the field to the Inquisition recognized the doctrine of Giordano Bruno in life
I'm sorry, the position of the head (your father included) differs from the position of laboratory assistant. I wrote, but I'll write again, research assistant, the janitor of the laboratory. This person does not research and definitely is not Giordano Bruno. This is the lowest position in science. Among the doctors she meets a nurse (she's not doing surgery, just puts injections). The store is the cashier (it doesn't form the price range just knocks out checks). In computer science it corresponds to an electrician (he does not develop an operating system or configure the server only mounts the socket). At school she meets the janitor (he doesn't teach children, only their guards). In martial arts, she meets new student (it does not have a black belt and he is learning basic elements). Similarly, the technician has nothing to do with research. Just because he washes the tubes - his name is put at the end of other people's publications, so he dialed the number of publications per candidate minimum. Explore something the technician can not - in this position, the person only learns (in school, only more serious things). Generally, even a PhD thesis is only a clear fulfillment of the bureaucratic rules and work with engineering novelty, but not a scientific discovery. But after defending his PhD, he can make discoveries, as we gained experience, until that time comes just studying.

I hope I clarified who is the assistant in science and what is its role. Well, who here is trying to compare Tesla and Bruno ))

Акела

Post by Акела » Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:15

мимоходом wrote:I Hope I made it clear who is the assistant in science and what is its role. Well, who here is trying to compare Tesla and Bruno
And I hope You have the same there is at least some scientific title that would judge others on science, and it is like paranoia or the right word, megalomania?

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Sat Dec 26, 2015 14:48

мимоходом wrote: We'll be in the Institute an investigation and will notify You.
Evgeniy Andronov
Head. lab Microbiological monitoring and soil bioremediation research center of RAMS
Whatever was done - all the better!
Let's wait for the response (hopefully, to repeat the experiments)

PS - they will be forced to answer the appeal of a citizen (in the case of non-response You can write to them at least to the Prosecutor, and they have no :) )
you could even say that You initiated a repetition of the study.

Акела

Post by Акела » Sat Dec 26, 2015 14:59

АндрейКо wrote:Let's wait for the response (hopefully, to repeat the experiments)
Yeah You laugh, or who or what to repeat is not, I'm sure. As they say, it they want? Moreover, Passing can write a statement to mentovku, but not to disburse the same independent examination.

a passing local do not don Kihot that would seriously fight with windmills, by boiling Yes soothe.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Sat Dec 26, 2015 22:01

Akela - today is the third time I put the washing machine with my shirt.
Also going to take his shirt and a bandage 108 108 obvious.

Sorry for offtopic.

Акела

Post by Акела » Sat Dec 26, 2015 22:19

АндрейКо wrote:Sorry for offtopic
The same excuse, and 108 joy super, I want too, 108th obvious :D

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Sun Dec 27, 2015 0:15

Research and investigation - two big differences....

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Mon Jan 04, 2016 20:53

Cleaned the topic. Removed what is not relevant to the topic.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sat Jan 30, 2016 22:30

For those who think-I doubt-suspect, etc. that have "magical powers"? I can deliberately cause a very rapid change in physical reality /not in series of events and not a vision/ and immediate changes in physical reality/? :) There are quite simple methods:

I soon became aware that a long time ago /in 1988/ in Bulgarian Academy of Sciences conducted a study on "people with abilities" /information Internet - no/.
One of those who have successfully completed trials-study /there were 6 people that I know/ told /on a completely different subject/ about one of the 'experiments' /it/ - when the bodily temperature 36 degrees Celsia - thermometer /the most common/ which was holding showed 42 degrees Celsia.

Also, when I measured the pH of a solution exposed to the test solution changed its properties with alkaline on the acid and Vice versa /what is the dependence found by scientists and actually found if I do not know/ depending on the researcher /were different people/ prisutstvuyuschie on the experiment in the experimental laboratory /strangers if the person was not in an experimental laboratory, i.e. the subject was he - pH has not changed/.