Feedback on the seminar, S. D. Avdeeva in St. Petersburg on 16 and 17 January 2010

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Мари
Feedback on the seminar, S. D. Avdeeva in St. Petersburg on 16 and 17 January 2010

Post by Мари » Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:08

"The workshop on conscious use of system adapters lab LIK S. D. Avdeeva became my third in a row. Visit I had not planned,since the day before suddenly fell ill, the husband(t, vomiting). Arrived at the office Kirlian ru lab to do routine measurements and to obtain a product of a new type. I was offered to stay for the seminar.I called home, my husband was much better (before leaving I left him my Room).
The lesson passed to me quietly, slowly mastered the new to me method the expert-operator system .Left still early for 2 hours and went all evening on the city and even in Holguin for - and everything worked out. Came home late. The husband just looked healthy!
I said, coming home to myself: the body itself was calm, the strength inside is not diminished. Negative signals I felt as usual, but I wasn't irritated at all without the efforts were simple answers and actions. Typically, such a house as happened to me after a good meditation work on removing blocks , and then not always. I don't want to just believe in these products, I took them to check them and to understand herself what was happening, as a former physics I wonder..."
Irina Gritsay

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:47

Мари wrote:Came to the office Kirlian ru lab to do routine measurements and to obtain a product of a new type.
What is this product?

Мари

Post by Мари » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:39

Maria, I was offered participation in the study a new product of the laboratory, LIC. Previously I had not heard about this kind of products, but since I like to experiment and try new things - I agreed. I 3 zhdy went to planned measurements and decided to go to a seminar to understand what is this product and how to work with them.
The big revelation for me was that after receiving the item changes felt immediately. I had some concern already during the day - it vanished after 10 minutes with the product in hand.
For the past few weeks my husband is not going well with work, after 2 days of seminar with the received item (Saturday-Sunday), all moved from the "dead" point. Such a productive Monday my husband was not long ago. He himself delighted. The product has always been with me, I did not pass it to anyone, and at the workshop her husband was not.
Another discovery was that I can the day very much to do, and not a bit tired.
Feeling different at the moment, and a verbal response is difficult. As their description is worded, I will definitely announce.

Anya Grishina

Мари

Post by Мари » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:45

"At the last moment before unexpectedly coming Epiphany frosts managed to take part in a seminar on the practical application of the parlor. A chamber illuminated by me already 4 months, but everyone wanted to know where this miracle button you can press to come infinite happiness :).

The first day we all worked on the establishment of friendly relations with Svetlitsa super, and the second day with a mirror and room good.
It turned out that if sometimes, at least briefly, to turn off the brain and switch on the imagination and the body then you can very well find common language with the world. I am, of course, knew before. But it was discovered that the parlor is an excellent guide and translator. In the sense that it helps us to understand the signals the world and reinforces itself broadcast to the world our intentions. And it was new to me because I perceived it before as the passive Normalizer. Point of change of the space where something can change, with good setting up with the parlor felt at times.
On the second day, when we using the room good, came together and built a spatial structure associated with personal goals, managed to catch a very interesting feeling that was for me absolutely new. I physically felt the process of movement lined up a hologram of implementation intentions. It's hard to describe, but the feeling was very distinct. Like some threads knit in pattern space, which is becoming more harmonious. And then the feeling that everything I need has already occurred.
Now the main thing not to forget that sometimes it is necessary to come unstuck from the couch to move to the point in space and time, where it occurred, the future will merge with my future real in the endless ecstasy.:)

In General, all can be realized without parlor. That's only for the time that I used them, though, and the passive (I have super and benefits), the world has become more harmonious and sympathetic. During this time there have been some events, the expectation of which had me bothered. But they were so that their "digestion," I have not spent a single drop of personal power, although I expect that all will be quite stressful. But by themselves, these events brought me sharply to the realization of my future plans. Of course, there's no way to look at another line of life, to see what would've happened if I hadn't used a chamber. It may well be that it is not worse. But we get in life what you believe in. And I like to believe that a chamber work. While I didn't break off."
Nicholas.<

Мари

Post by Мари » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:42

The product is a new type now undergoing study, that's all that we can say about him.