The parlor

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 21:37

Карил wrote:Where can I read about techniques for working with parlor?
At the moment, the information about it, as far as I know, there is only feedback about the workshop and some of the positions Going forward anywhere else! At the next seminar to go to.
The point is not only in exercises but also in structuring the environment where these exercises are held.

Дождик

Post by Дождик » Thu Dec 24, 2009 22:45

АСД wrote:Organize a seminar in your area and the workshop will come to You.
no question.
but it is not going to hold the seminar for 1-2 people?

Карил

Post by Карил » Sun Dec 27, 2009 14:49

27/12/09
Noticed that when I take any of my parlor, it consistently appears some tension in the head, very similar to alpha from alfarim or mindmachine. From the drawing rooms of the super feeling weaker than the good of the+key. From the Mat not understand that - very little stress in the head and some floating mild euphoria in the body. Floating - it is impossible to accurately localize, such as in the chest, and like or not like everywhere, and nowhere. :? Lada voltage and is expressed more in the frontal part of the head from which the monitor becomes easier to see. From the good+the key the voltage will slide into the back of the head-temples and a little in pozvonochnik in the upper half. From the drawing rooms of the super feeling slipped in the parietal part and the weak "the tingling" of "energy" in his hands.

Write does anyone have similar feelings?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sun Dec 27, 2009 18:58

Дождик wrote:
АСД wrote:Organize a seminar in your area and the workshop will come to You.
no question.
but it is not going to hold the seminar for 1-2 people?
To organize a seminar so:
1. To invite interested persons to attend the seminar. Preferably about 30 people, as experience shows - from the statement comes less than half. If wanting is not enough, try to share information about Working in technology with friends and acquaintances, friends of friends and friends of friends. Gradually, the number of applicants will increase.
2. Agree with the premise (the lounge at least 30 sq m of space not occupied by furniture). There will be many exercises in motion, so need space. If the room is paid, the cost for each member increases in proportion to the rent.
3. Organize music (music center of the disks or at least speakers with 3.5 mm plug)

Иван Славов

Re: the parlor

Post by Иван Славов » Wed Oct 07, 2015 16:25

Карил wrote:From the good+the key the voltage will slide into the back of the head-temples and a little in pozvonochnik in the upper half.
Interestingly, I decided to reread the old threads about front Room and came across this post. The fact that sometimes I make a mini box with an ice cube in to the back of the head, but rather to point Feng-Fu /is the Internet popular article on this point/. When the ice starts melting box removed and in its place put Svetlitsa Blaga. Immediately /or almost immediately begins to feel a certain energy activity /area heads and the upper zone of the spine/ by the thoughts that I had during this 'practice'..
Some time then there is big satisfaction from the work done..

Post by ***** » Thu Oct 15, 2015 17:17

Don't know what to think. Can someone give their interpretation of the results of the application of the parlor.
I have the SS, SL and Vita, though still Masculine, and Master with the Microcosm. Wasn't able to find something very important. Dug a few days in the apartment and in my memory well, nor any trace. And this thing has a certain place in the store and always returned there.
Decided to apply the same. First appealed to the SS with the request of the miraculous discovery of things. Then he repeated to no one in particular. Within a month of nothing. Then comes the "memory" of that I have this thing fell into the snow not far from home and for some reason I decide to pick it up the following morning as my hands are full, and the next morning going to the place I see that has worked snowthrower and my thing is lost forever. "Memory" was so distinct and imaginative that I believed in and accepted the loss. A few days ago thing found in the apartment, in the place where the well could not be.
Anyone can explain what happened?

Post by ***** » Thu Oct 15, 2015 17:23

Forgot important. Not when it results in the first request, I in time changed the text of the request, and it asked that I miraculously remembered or learned the location of things. And then several times asked for something like that.

Post by ***** » Fri Oct 16, 2015 14:47

:wiz :wiz :wiz

Пользователь

Post by Пользователь » Fri Oct 16, 2015 16:28

Then wrote about it, Michael and ASD - teleportation items. Also, interesting explanation associated with memory, given by the author in Passing. I guess, all right. Choose which in your case seems most likely :)

Post by ***** » Fri Oct 16, 2015 18:34

It's like I teleported your thing? :roll:
After all, when it's "memory" it was not only event information, but the images, the brightest images from the memory. I had no idea I KNEW what it was. And after a month or two or maybe more, when I have not thought about it taking for granted, an unexpected discovery and in the place where I most likely was looking for.
:?

Post by ***** » Fri Oct 16, 2015 18:37

Oh would understand what contributed to your products.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Fri Oct 16, 2015 18:51

Пользователь wrote:Then wrote about it, Michael and ASD - teleportation items.
Yes... But before long, schools Maharishi.. teachers explaining the theory of the unified field, told the same story. That is.. If you fly on a plane where there is no Apple, and then you really wanted the Apple, you certainly will bring and you don't have to know where it came from on the plane, but rather if you know and not believe.. anything to appear in your life is not..)). It's something like a course in teleportation and materialization..)

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Fri Oct 16, 2015 19:02

***** wrote:Hey would understand what contributed to your products.
If the sum of the products was the cause of incredible events, you probably will be better to the set, the main thing that worked.) The aura seems about teleportation that does not say, but about a variant of the line was saying so you can just ..to understand clearly, either the product is teleported, You were in line variant, where the product is not lost..)

Post by ***** » Mon Oct 19, 2015 18:56

Quote:"where the product is not lost..)"

Maybe so, but I had a hand to make could not.But "remembrance" is haunted. Before "authentic". :?
But in General we will observe further or even try to prooperirovat :wink:

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Mon Oct 19, 2015 19:14

***** wrote:Maybe so, but I had a hand to make could not.But "remembrance" is haunted.
So the light mages do not have to think.))

If you think so .. then ..miracles cease to happen.) better to think that... nothing is impossible ..that happens all the time, and even a little bit tired already. And I want a little break from the wonders, in a familiar world, filled with familiar things..)

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Mon Oct 19, 2015 19:19

***** wrote: but I had a hand to make could not
You kill Faith in Yourself..right in the Bud..))