On promotional materials for the Chamber and others like her.

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Хэ-ник
On promotional materials for the Chamber and others like her.

Post by Хэ-ник » Fri Dec 11, 2009 23:08

Greetings to all!

Products Svetlitsa and Ehkonorm are not the first, but looked here first. Here's the thing. I very much want to bring in the divine form of the advertising booklet of product of the Face, to make his articles more understandable, therefore, more attractive to potential users. That is to say, a little "to popularitate" thing... :)
Today's posting I want to dedicate a small but, in my opinion a very important fragment, namely, the poetic epigraph.

Yes! First of all prisals that it is always in the name of Svetlitsa used the accent on the first syllable, and the pronunciation is entrenched and stuck.
There are two reasons:
First prichina - objective.
A common noun "the chamber" is already available in the Russian language and means the guest, "front" room in the house, the mansion, etc., while the common noun "Svetlitsa" in the Russian language missing. The emphasis on "LIGHT" here also speaks in favor of the proposed pronunciation.
The second reason is subjective.
For nearly fifteen years, I go to relax on the lake.Seliger (two years ago bought a small house, so a tent with a campfire in the past! :D ). However, I digress. So, in 17 km from the town of Ostashkov in the village. Svetlitsa (with such emphasis!) the monastery "Nilova Pustyn". Perhaps this fact was the cause of my "wrong" accent, which I hope will be approved and in the mouths of others. But there really saints! With some special energy.

The fact of the existence of the village of Svetlitsa with Nilova Desert and influenced the choice of theme in the poem, which I submit for your consideration as a new epigraph to the brochure on the lab ware LIK:

In the land of lakes and birches and Heather,
In the beginnings of the main Russian rivers
There is a monastery in the village of Svetlitsa* –
Land of the Valdai talisman.

Clear conscience, to confess
And be heard in the wilderness –
Was for centuries the pilgrim in the Parlor
For equilibrium of the soul.

There is the sky different lights
And water vistas purity...
And helped people style:
Everything had fallen into place.

Inquisitive minds of mankind
Inhibitions and no limits!
And an amulet called "Svetlitsa"
Brings harmony and light.

When hope barely glimmers,
Do not hurry to roll out of the way –
Try handmade "Svetlitsa"
In the soul of harmony to find!

Sincerely,
He-nick.<

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 18, 2009 13:44

In my opinion a good poem turned out. Peace. Where is the accent to do, does not matter. The important thing is that the light of his face still remains.
It is interesting to know HEH-nick his impressions from years of use of the Parlor and Economou.

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 13:58

Хэ-ник wrote:First of all prisals that it is always in the name of Svetlitsa used the accent on the first syllable, and the pronunciation is entrenched and stuck.
And what makes You think that Your pronunciation is correct? For example, I like the pronunciation of the parlor. So no need to root anything here! :?

Хэ-ник

Post by Хэ-ник » Fri Dec 18, 2009 21:35

Жека3000 wrote:
Хэ-ник wrote:First of all prisals that it is always in the name of Svetlitsa used the accent on the first syllable, and the pronunciation is entrenched and stuck.
And what makes You think that Your pronunciation is correct? For example, I like the pronunciation of the parlor. So no need to root anything here! :?
No! Understand, wih that I also like the word "parlor", I just think that this word is already taken, and for such a long time. Remember? - "Here in the front room includes a king - hand of the sovereign..." well, etc.
But the word Svetlitsa, as the nominal - free, and it really carries the "LIGHT" as a prop.
And I consider purely "promotional" sound like the name of the new device, previously also existed, like the word "parlor". Ie, the new object is given a new name, which in different conversations, professional or leisurely, have no what can not be confused: once Svetlitsa - we are talking of nothing else, as a product of the laboratory of Information Design. No more.
And the fact that I myself used to do the accent on the first syllable - so it's of course very subjective, though it happened, perhaps it is because subconsciously my mind demanded the separation of living room and bio-Normalizer.

Sincerely,
He-nick.

Хэ-ник

Post by Хэ-ник » Fri Dec 18, 2009 23:18

Anonymous wrote:Interesting to hear from HYE-nick his impressions from years of use of the Parlor and Economou.
Yes, the story here is quite interesting and instructive.
in 1998, I finally found the strength to part with his car "IZH-Kombi" in 1992, which, I confess, I drank a lot of blood and even more siphoned off funds, although it was purchased by me brand new, directly from factory. Suspension and drivetrain of this "vehicle" was done very badly and in 4 years of operation, and very gentle (only pavement without riding in the winter) I had twice(!) to change the gearbox, to replace more than once all the shock absorbers, ball joints and front springs, and even the front beam, so as it turned out, what exactly from-for it (factory defect beam was "sweep", as people say: "helicopter")at speeds above 80 km/h the front wheels started to dance "shimmy" by smashing everything else. In General, somehow repaired and sold, good for a view of the machine was good as new.
A bit added to the proceeds from the sale of the Property, and bought "the Zhiguli" VAZ 2106, also 1992 release. This machine seemed just perfection! Drove 120 km/h without any problem (at Those speeds above 90 it seemed to me deadly) and ate only 7-7,5 liters of gasoline per 100 km.
However, I could not pass inspection due to high co content in the exhaust. At the service station the mechanic told me that nothing can be done - it is necessary to say, to buy a new carb, as a "screw" (I'm not good at these things, and therefore can't say what it is) twisted to the limit and reduce the co content with this carb is not possible.
Time was difficult, "poslediplomnoe", the Bank where I worked, ordered "to live long", and buy a new carb I was Oh as a reluctance – machine-that went!
Then my brother offered me to use the "Economos" (it was called somehow differently, it seems "Raduga", though – I don't remember), who kindly gave me to pass inspection.
The effect was just stunning! The measurements showed that the co content is consistent with the almost "Euro-3", although if such a standard is not in Russia was not. In General, the mountain air, not exhaust !
But that's not all. Just then, in the summer of 1999, I often went, on the lake. Seliger, where before the default time to purchase a "bare" area, with a view to put a summer house (built it in 2007!) So, the distance to this area from my house is 400 km That is the round-trip turns out to 800km. I was happily surprised that the first trip to Seliger to me is more than enough for ONE full tank of gasoline – i.e. "begging" to return home – not on fire! This meant that the tank was left for at least another 5L of petrol. Now naked calculation: 45 liters of petrol (nominal fuel tank Lada – 44л), 800 km, it turns out – 5,625 litres / 100 km! And when you consider that 5 liters remained?.. Just – fantastic.
Needless to say that the "pill" I am a brother and have not returned, and only patted him on the shoulder, a kind, brotherly...
Now I have Korean "Hyundai Tucson" and Ekonorm is still working, although the effect is modest – instead of 9-10l 100km the machine began to eat 8-8,5 litres, but, frankly, very carefully, at optimal regime (2200-2500 revs of the engine per minute) I have not tested it. The machine is powerful and keeps quiet on the highway 120-130 km/h, while the "economy mode" is only 80-90.
And the front Room is another story.
"The parlor," I also gave my bro at the end of 2002(not that "the rich Pinocchio", but just very kind and understanding someone else's trouble man), who bought them from two pieces, referring to me, poor. I then frankly misery: a year as could not find a worthy work and unworthy morally could not afford it.
So, I wore this "Chamber" in the inside pocket of his jacket, and to be honest had forgotten about her, as suddenly, after about six months calling me old College friend and offers a job – Yes some! – content Manager in the largest cellular phone company with an initial salary of $1500! A-DANCE-DO! After a year I got $3000...
Oh, and one more thing. When I suddenly found a long lost Style in my jacket pocket, so said my wife a suggestion that, perhaps, it is because the Room my business is doing better. My wife asked me to bring her anything I find in the "Parlor" on the Internet, and when I brought it, she simply took it from me and now puts on her water we all drink. It's hard to tell for the rest of the family (I have three kids), but I am here for the fourth year do not know what "aggravation of ulcer of the stomach" something happened with me in previous years with an enviable regularity: in the spring (March April) and autumn (November-December).
Such are the cases.

Oh! How many dashed!
Nadot, perhaps, place it in a separate thread in the forum...<

Логик

Post by Логик » Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:18

Eww, I smell a cheap publicity from magazines...
After Stanislavskiy I can say do NOT BELIEVE!

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:56

the feeling that you Russian language with history at school and University is not taught, one more to the Vedas, the Upanishads and the forgotten texts of the Aryans will refer to the Lord. Stop talking bullshit and nonsense. To introduce people astray. The root of your quasi-scientific SOMETHING - light: light, Relight, dawn... and master Pushkin, to drag with poetic turnover, completeness other dark words to throw in the fire dispute. Give clear facts, very scientific evidence with clear linkages effects, without nihilistic pseudo-scientific nonsense. I think nothing will happen, as all signs a standard "Scam" of the population.

Хэ-ник

Post by Хэ-ник » Sat Dec 19, 2009 15:17

Anonymous wrote:I have the feeling that you Russian language with history at school and University is not taught, one more to the Vedas, the Upanishads and the forgotten texts of the Aryans will refer to the Lord. Stop talking bullshit and nonsense. To introduce people astray. The root of your quasi-scientific SOMETHING - light: light, Relight, dawn... and master Pushkin, to drag with poetic turnover, completeness other dark words to throw in the fire dispute. Give clear facts, very scientific evidence with clear linkages effects, without nihilistic pseudo-scientific nonsense. I think nothing will happen, as all signs a standard "Scam" of the population.
I wanted to say something, dear? Themselves have understood?
"... and as Mikhail Alexandrovich went into the jungle, in which we can get without risking breaking my neck only a very educated man, the poet learned more and more interesting..." (M. A. Bulgakov)
:)

Хэ-ник

Post by Хэ-ник » Sat Dec 19, 2009 15:21

Логик wrote:Eww, I smell a cheap publicity from magazines...
After Stanislavskiy I can say do NOT BELIEVE!
Thank you. I was asked to tell - I told. And believe or not believe - Your right neotemlemoy. In truth, I do not believe that brother me the first time tablet suggested, but another article (from the magazine "Behind the wheel", I think) about all these miracles.
Such cases.

Sincerely,
He-nick.

Дождик

Post by Дождик » Sat Dec 19, 2009 16:37

speaking about the name.
Svetlitsa - the name itself is not Fantan.

Judging by the reaction and by the time you need to spend on explaining to other people what etno is - need something simpler.

Svetlitsa Super generally being then unknown. Even the "Normalizer" (or, more close to "the stabiliser") is more clearly gives an idea about the nature of the device.

Probably in the period of creation of the name for the device was some sort of reason to call it that way. if people take the time to understand what is on the instructions - then you're in luck.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sat Dec 19, 2009 21:24

What attacked it?
Pertinent questions to ask and not a Masturbation exercise! A better your feedback.

Логик

Post by Логик » Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:32

Ростислав wrote:Questions essentially ask
Why? Already a lot is written about the front room, who wanted, he read.
Ростислав wrote: and not engage in Masturbation
For you this aktualnoe problem?
Ростислав wrote:And better feedback.
On the forum there were many reviews in specialized topics. Most of them credible (+our own experience of using). And then he wrote Hae-nick the style of writing corresponds to the cheap, customized promotional items (something similar was published in the magazine "behind the wheel"). And trust is not.

Хэ-ник

Post by Хэ-ник » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:49

Логик wrote: And then he wrote Hae-nick the style of writing corresponds to the cheap, customized promotional items (something similar was published in the magazine "behind the wheel"). And trust is not.
Thank you. "The style of custom promotional articles" I am flattered, placing my humble writings on a par with products of professional journalists.
But if by "style" do You realize just correct it and "punctual" attitude to punctuation (pardon the pun) - then there is nothing I can do about it. I am terminally ill since childhood. My illness called "the syndrome of congenital gramotnosti" :)

Sincerely,
He-nick.

Логик

Post by Логик » Sun Dec 20, 2009 21:41

Хэ-ник wrote:"Style custom-made promotional articles" I am flattered
Do not hurry to rejoice.
Хэ-ник wrote: putting my humble writings on a par with products of professional journalists.
with the products of narrow-minded, superficial, incompetent, who does not possess the journalistic profession, of which now most in any media.
If it flatters you - for God's sake!

Хэ-ник

Post by Хэ-ник » Sun Dec 20, 2009 23:35

Логик wrote:
...with the products of narrow-minded, superficial, incompetent, who does not possess the journalistic profession, of which now the majority in any media...
And yet, still... I don't Think any advertisers will agree to pay appears to be an expensive job, "not familiar with the profession of" journalist, isn't it? And what You see in the logs under the tag "advertising" - usually made by the advertisers in this case, only pay for "place" in a particular magazine or newspaper. "Prestigious" place in a prestigious journal is more expensive, "cheap place" - speaks for itself. Believe me, that actually the journalists themselves rarely have the attitude to such texts... :)

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:54

Хэ-ник wrote:I doubt if any advertisers will agree to pay appears to be an expensive job, "not familiar with the profession of" journalist, isn't it?
What you think is irrelevant to reality. Customers such articles elementary bred advertising agents, citing the authority of the publication. And the article says delitant, not owning, which will get 3 COP. the Rest will take the publisher.

Хэ-ник

Post by Хэ-ник » Mon Dec 21, 2009 15:17

Логик wrote: what you think is irrelevant to reality. Customers such articles elementary bred advertising agents, citing the authority of the publication. And the article says delitant, not owning, which will get 3 COP. the Rest will take the publisher.
Thank You. Perhaps You're right. I confess, I am far from these circles. But... don't You think we've walked too far from the topic of the original discussion?
:)