"Magic" Mirror

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:58

technique 4 LIFE LINE - RETURN BACK....
take any rectangular Mat (2-3 meters, or draw a line with chalk or lay any objects on which you can walk, the cool feel of the 2 belts of massager of the Kuznecov, borrowed from parents...
conventionally, the line looks like this
Sostoianie happy childhood(a certain point___________/___the average period______________/__the state of here and now
fix the status now.... go to the bypass line of time into a state of childhood, joy, happiness

!!!Архиважно

Post by !!!Архиважно » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:36

!!!Архиважно wrote:Александр79 wrote(a):
someone in this world knows something

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!
My reflection on the meaning of KNOWLEDGE-UNDERSTANDING:

KNOWLEDGE gives the answer to the question "how ", UNDERSTANDING the "why".

Here are the differences I have. So reflect on. Now here's my understanding (why?): KNOWLEDGE is the prerogative of intuition, UNDERSTANDING logic.

And again, I KNOW - not the fact that I UNDERSTAND and Vice versa.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:37

it is important to remember that the state of childhood, when you experience the buzz of a spider crawling over a blade of grass (detail - time passes slowly-looking at the smallest details) or as in the childhood when you made some important good deed, that moment of instant happiness and profound joy....
will akorim yourself in this state....
go back to here and now to bypass the time line (important feeling)
so 2-3 times...
the last time we go back in time to childhood and come back....
when I came here and now I realized that smiling from the heart, this children's carelessness and trouble-free, it is a sense of inner peace and deep inner harmony lasted for several hours.... very deep internal relaxation....
very good condition 1 love (that first love even unhappy and that this is the state of love... the orange and pink summer dreams)

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:41

Андрей Кабанков wrote:With Going Forward I personally.
It is for me a very interesting person,I love her stuff,interesting techniques that she shares.
Andrew, thanks for the support :D :o :cry: :ay :wiz

!!!Архиважно

Post by !!!Архиважно » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:54

Идущая вперед wrote:TEMPORARY ENTANGLEMENT
GOOD JOURNEY - giving you the opportunity to shift the sense of time in tomorrow, yesterday and now-at the same time! ALWAYS-ALWAYS!!!
I use this technique!
yesterday/today/tomorrow - Your understanding of the differences of perception?

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 16:09

Идущая вперед wrote:it is important to remember that the state of childhood, when you experience the buzz of a spider crawling over a blade of grass (detail - time passes slowly-looking at the smallest details) or as in the childhood when you made some important good deed, that moment of instant happiness and profound joy....
will akorim yourself in this state....
go back to here and now to bypass the time line (important feeling)
so 2-3 times...
the last time we go back in time to childhood and come back....
when I came here and now I realized that smiling from the heart, this children's carelessness and trouble-free, it is a sense of inner peace and deep inner harmony lasted for several hours.... very deep internal relaxation....
very good condition 1 love (that first love even unhappy and that this is the state of love... the orange and pink summer dreams)
Here's a good fellow, what the hell do you have all those machines, if you're the MAIN apparatusand all the rest crutches?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:49

ASDin this thread many Techniques of active use of the Mirror. Your reputation, about the appropriateness and usefulness of these Techniques.

Sincerely, MAG.no

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:29

Александр79 wrote:Here's a good fellow, what the hell do you have all these devices, if you own the MAIN unit, and other crutches?
The perception of our devices crutches indicates a complete lack of understanding of their essence. It is a means of expediting the development and optimizers of resources. Mostly time, as the time of life is the most important resource that a person spends on the purchase.
But if You're the most, then go on foot and do not go by car do not use mobile phones, and use telepathy. Phone and car is also on crutches this approach.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:33

Маг.нет wrote:ASDin this thread many Techniques of active use of the Mirror. Your reputation, about the appropriateness and usefulness of these Techniques.

Sincerely, MAG.no
Any methods that help people to Express themselves creatively, relevant and useful. I wish the authors of these techniques brought them into a new topic, devoted to the technicians. Invent their technology. Maybe we should organise a tender for the best technique use of products LIK with golosovanie members of the forum?

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Fri Jul 30, 2010 15:04

Александр79
I'm probably the only one of all the members of the forum received from you the praise... all the same you struck on a good-good-light... my standings... and move on to bracelets...
MIRROR with continued work with them will work wonders... just need to believe to be able and know...

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Tue Mar 22, 2011 21:00

Today added to its collection a Mirror. Tried to use the technique of "Taramana" described ASD. Specially downloaded Pugachev, but the first song went not present, and the past! Yes, and myself saw well that the chair was sitting, the chair would just fall. I certainly what is expected, but so so right... scary.... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Tue Mar 22, 2011 22:11

the Yip
Class!!!! continue monitoring interesting!

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Thu Mar 24, 2011 22:17

How to properly insert a card into the mirror??? I its of interest I pulled out of the frame, and how to put back can't remember. To the mirror needs to be colored or white side? And icon hologramme which should be directed, I think she had side was :o bc bc bc

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Thu Mar 24, 2011 22:18

And yet, as you can just look into it when the makeup is doing? :o

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Thu Mar 24, 2011 22:32

Is itself found on the website of rodomir how to insert and description, can someone come in handy
http://www.radamir.ru/page.aspx?id_page=691609
http://www.radamir.ru/page.aspx?id_page=691603 :o

м-р Фримэн

Re: Magic mirror

Post by м-р Фримэн » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:52

Гость wrote:Mirror should not look at the sleeping: waking up in the night or in the morning, will see, will be scared and lose energy and strength.
And besides, I can be scared of his image waking up - no more negative effects from the mirror, looking at the sleeping no?
And then we have the bedroom in the minds of beds, wardrobe with mirror, right mirror new as the Cabinet.... At first I covered it with a blanket, which greatly amused his wife, and then scored for this dreary thing every time to fasten on him the mantle...
And another question, can I use mirror of ISIS several members of the family, say with his wife and mother?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:12

м-р Фримэн wrote:And then we have the bedroom in the minds of beds wardrobe with mirror
In the minds of still do, just not perpendicular...:)

м-р Фримэн

Post by м-р Фримэн » Sun Nov 27, 2011 18:50

Андрей Патрушев wrote:just not perpendicular...:)
And it's like? Wide side horizontally?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Nov 27, 2011 18:53

м-р Фримэн wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:just not perpendicular...:)
And it's like? Wide side horizontally?
There is a view from the side.

м-р Фримэн

Post by м-р Фримэн » Sun Nov 27, 2011 19:11

I wonder what's the difference - on the side or in the head?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Nov 27, 2011 19:14

м-р Фримэн wrote:I Wonder what's the difference - on the side or in the head?
In effect. :)

м-р Фримэн

Post by м-р Фримэн » Sun Nov 27, 2011 19:19

That is, if in the head, then it's tolerable?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Nov 27, 2011 19:21

м-р Фримэн wrote:That is, if in the head, then it's tolerable?
Yes, it is.

м-р Фримэн

Post by м-р Фримэн » Sun Nov 27, 2011 19:26

And another question, can I use mirror of ISIS several members of the family, say with his wife and mother?

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Mon Nov 28, 2011 14:22

In my opinion it is possible that even relationships can improve, but for practice it is better to use individually :wink: