"Magic" Mirror

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 28, 2010 19:30

the Sum of all numbers of the code must ALWAYS equal 9. If you can not get this figure, then you made a mistake in my calculations!
http://reiki-svet.ucoz.ru/publ/1-1-0-17

Nonsense.
Any number multiplied by 144 in sum will give 9.
Maybe it is meant that he made a mistake in the multiplication on the calculator on 144? bc

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 28, 2010 20:09

Идущая вперед wrote:I have dual 1 pictures leaning against the mirror - 2 is the same out
What if an old, old photo to attach?
A well-known fact that a photo of something come (energy, information) - the idea of the Mirror should and with the old app.:?

ИВ

Post by ИВ » Thu Jan 28, 2010 20:49

Гость wrote:what if the old, old photo to attach?
A well-known fact that a photo of something come (energy, information) - the idea of the Mirror should and with the old app.Confused
The seminar ASD told about this method: in the corner of the mirror to attach your child's photo, look in the mirror and try to reconcile yourself with him as a child (when there were no complexes and problems, when it seemed that you can, and life is beautiful and infinite).

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 28, 2010 23:50

EVE

Found a picture of the 1st class attached to the Mirror and a few seconds on the radio the announcer said that today remember my school years... :?

Магирани

Post by Магирани » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:02

EVE
ИВ wrote:At the seminar of ASD told us about this methodology: in the area of the mirror to attach your child's photo, look in the mirror and try to reconcile yourself with him as a child (when there were no complexes and problems, when it seemed that you can, and life is beautiful and infinite).
And the matter in which corner insert (right, left, top or bottom)?

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Fri Jan 29, 2010 16:47

I'm in the top right corner of the photo put... if the face image is at the center - the focus on the right upper corner in Sedona - concentration alpha waves...

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Fri Jan 29, 2010 16:52

don't know how to explain...
in General, or my subconscious, or Serilize.... in General, my mirror does not want it fed in the moonlight full moon... only the Sun....only sunlight...
since I completely trust your intuition and your subconscious is the mirror of the full moon I will not feed :wiz :wiz :wiz

Василий_V

Post by Василий_V » Fri Jan 29, 2010 17:14

Идущая вперед wrote:don't know how to explain...
in General, or my subconscious, or Serilize.... in General, my mirror does not want it fed in the moonlight full moon... only the Sun....only sunlight...
since I completely trust your intuition and your subconscious is the mirror of the full moon I will not feed :wiz :wiz :wiz
Right! if you trust your intuition and she says "don't" - so it is not necessary :)

Ah curiosity tempted me to disassemble the Svetlitsa-super;)))

ИВ

Post by ИВ » Fri Jan 29, 2010 20:20

Магирани wrote:And the matter in which corner insert (right, left, top or bottom)?
Honestly don't know if I ever told about this ASD.
I put the photo in the lower left corner.

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:43

Cyberneticist, candidate of technical Sciences Vitaly pravdivtsev investigated the mysterious properties of mirrors and came to the conclusion that we are laying in the mirror program, and it programs us.

Mirrors are striking in their unfathomable duality of the world. On the one hand is a material object, and with another - intangible reflection, the phantom. Since ancient times, preserved a lot of evidence about the mysterious phenomena associated with them. What happens in Wonderland? Vitaly Pravdivtsev puts forward three hypotheses:
mirror is:

- a tool that brings the person into an altered state of consciousness

- an optical device that helps to see the images of the subtle world,

- a device which allows the images arising in consciousness of one person, become available to others.
A mirror can:

To remember events

- This case happened to my friends, a married couple of Muscovites, - says Vitaliy Leonidovich. They were fond of Antiques and have furnished the apartment in the old spirit: carved furniture, paintings, jewelry. We haven't seen for several months, and suddenly phone call - want to talk about something important. Met. From the first sight it became clear that something was wrong. Both were tortured to death, his eyes have fallen. Mystery, say some. Nightmares both tortured, strange dreams and, most importantly, very similar. It turned out that both dreams as they burn. Screaming Wake up. Questioned more and found out that a couple of months ago they were in St. Petersburg bought from a lonely old woman a beautiful family mirror. Brought to Moscow, hung in the bedroom. From this time the nightmares started. I was advised to outweigh it in the other room. Coincidence or not, but bad dreams stopped. After some time a new call. Friends reported that he was again in Petersburg and specifically went to the old woman to learn the history of the mirror. It turns out that during the siege of her younger brother knocked over a burning kerosene lamp and burned so that to save him failed. And the tragedy occurred in a room where hung a mirror.

- So, the mirror is able to "remember" events that occur "in his eyes"? - I gasped.

- Yes, but not as a real scene, - says Vitaliy Leonidovich. - It memorizes only the status that has arisen under the influence of the incident. Consciousness itself will decode and interpretered the meaning of this "record" but will bring to life only those images that are close to personal experience. Because mirrors, as well as other items that bear the imprint of the personality of the owner.

- But the idea is immaterial!

- Remember the high school physics experience. On a piece of cardboard sprinkled with iron filings, and the bottom tray magnet: sawdust, as if on cue, lined up along invisible magnetic lines. And if even after this you remove the magnet, the pattern remains. It turns out that something similar happens with our thoughts and feelings. According to some scholars, under the influence of "mental radiation", which is each person, the smallest elementary particles of the Universe, like sawdust in the school experience, lining up, creating a space of unique pattern is the imprint of our emotions and thoughts. This imprint remains on the items used by the people.

To let the dead

- Why halt or turn to the wall mirror with the dead?

- Some argue that through an "open window" the soul of the deceased can tighten someone "up there" in another world. Others - that lust for life the deceased may lead to the fact that using a mirror as a guide, it will be to us "the light" and become restless. Others say that while the deceased in the house and "window" from another world "ajar" in the home can penetrate astral beings, including other people's lost souls. And it supposedly can cause mental illness of family members. And there is still a belief: the soul of the deceased, instead of having to go to another world, can go into the mirror and stay in it, as in a trap. If purchased, the consequences can be tragic - including ravlecheniya curse on the entire family.

- How to recognize this "evil glass"?

- They are very cold to the touch, and before them go out of Church candles. Such mirrors must be broken and thereby to release the prisoner in their soul.

And if you don't want to throw the "cursed" mirror, what to do?

- After not a very pleasant person to wipe all the mirrors in the apartment with a damp cloth. Better yet, wash them Holy or spring water. After the "water treatment" to drive in front of a mirror with a lighted candle. You can also put a mirror in bright sunlight or expose it to a quartz lamp.

Aging people...

- Women like a long time to show off in front of a mirror. It is not harmful?

- Scientists are one of the new York Institute with the help of super-sensitive magnetic wave detector 15 years studying the mirror effect on the person. It turned out, the men performing in front of a mirror a lot of time and especially if they long to look myself in the eye, you start to feel fatigue and memory loss. Experimenters have proven that the mirrors accumulate human energy as energy "vampires". The process of taking away of energy takes place in about three minutes. Therefore, the victims are mostly those who likes to admire his reflection. But that's not the worst. It turned out, those who often looks in the mirror, much faster aging. The effect of accelerated aging can be explained from the standpoint of modern bioenergy. Rejected by us and reflected from the mirror energy partially neutralizes and as it eats away front our own "protective aura".

...and rejuvenate

- You can create a rejuvenating mirror - gave a sensation Pravdivtsev. - Need a transparent surface before amalgam mirrors do not of ordinary glass, such as crystal. Then the light passing through it will be polarized. Reflected from a metal amalgam, polarized light will pass through the crystal glass back. And this will become even "thinner". Next you need to make a transparent coating in front of the amalgam from a single layer of a crystalline material, and to collect a kind of crystal pack of tiny Polaroids. And from different materials, and even different ways to Orient their optical axis. Assembled on the principle of a complex lens (different lenses), this layered crystal "cake" can turn the "knife" of the reflected polarized light in the "needle" that will be able to perform miracles. The action of such light needles on a person can be very strong - up to tissue regeneration. Every day half an hour before a mirror and disappear wrinkles.

Tips
A child under one year - three should not look in the mirror. Otherwise cease to grow, begin to stutter, and the teeth will be hard to cut.

Mirrors should not face sleeping: waking up in the night or in the morning, will see, will be scared and lose energy and strength.

Stick the bottom on the bed, the chair, crosses from the mirror foil. A brilliant cross not only reflects energy, but also due to its shape spins and scatters it. Then improve the sleep and decrease irritability.

Do not go into the house of an old mirror with a rich history. If you think about it you'll guess from my dreams. So, if after purchasing or receiving a gift of an old mirror in a dream suddenly starts to appear regularly some obsessive and strange images arise unusual desires, inexplicable fears, etc., then it is possible that their the reason your new purchase.

When you are sick or overworked, rarely look in the mirror. And in any case do not scold yourself in front of him: "offended", it will "remember" everything. Better come to the mirror with a smile. And before you depart from him again, smile and wish them success. Reinforced and returned to the mirror positive the program will help to relieve stress, to lift spirits, set on luck. After all, we lay in the mirror program, and it programs us.<

Энди

Post by Энди » Fri Feb 12, 2010 0:46

Today thinking about energy. In particular the energies of earth, water, fire and air. And that's what I thought - classical medicine calls for fresh air, that is, to the energy of the air is useful, and no one disagrees with that. Useful water treatment, including swimming in the seas and oceans. Recognize and mud. But with the fire as it is not specified. Well, except that if you count the quartz lamp as a simulator of infrared radiation which gives the fire and the sun. Then I remembered which is considered a very useful practice at some peoples bury man in the ground, after which he feels an incredible recovery. And here's what I thought if somebody local experimenters to try such variant: in a pit dug to put the mirror in the sun a loaded, top to down yourself, then you dig and also to listen to say a journey of inner worlds? :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:23

Andy
The initiative is punishable! Forward! :wink:

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:52

Dimas wrote:Forward!
+1

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Fri Feb 12, 2010 13:50

Энди wrote:in the pit dug to put the mirror in the sun a loaded, top to down yourself, then you dig and also to listen to say a journey of inner worlds? Smile
oooo... I... and you can still order a coffin, to buy a piece of land in the suburbs and take this idea as omologitae-being-polyanalyticity procedure - 1000 RUB. per hour... :D :D :D
soak in a clean piece of land Yes to a clean tree still while experiencing a near-death experience cool how cool :) :) :) :)
then the main thing that people are not left forgetting to dig out back bi bi bi bi

!Энди

Post by !Энди » Fri Feb 12, 2010 19:35

Идущая вперед wrote:oooo... I... and you can still order a coffin, to buy a piece of land in the suburbs and take this idea as omologitae-being-polyanalyticity procedure - 1000 RUB. per hour... :D :D :D
soak in a clean piece of land Yes to a clean tree still while experiencing a near-death experience cool how cool :) :) :) :)
then the main thing that people are not left forgetting to dig out back bi bi bi bi
Rather take the Room Good to at least gold and you will succeed - the current earth in the place of power must take :)

!Энди

Post by !Энди » Fri Feb 12, 2010 19:38

Dimas wrote:Andy
The initiative is punishable! Forward! :wink:
Th t I'd (C)

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 18, 2010 15:00

came a plastic card, without a description. The lumen can be seen that the card inside 2 stickers.

What to do with them? There's no instructions. Maybe the manufacturer of your website with the docks?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Feb 18, 2010 15:29

Anonymous wrote:came a plastic card, without a description. The lumen can be seen that the card inside 2 stickers.

What to do with them? There's no instructions. Maybe the manufacturer of your website with the docks?
What card to You came, what You ordered? In fact, each card is a mini brochure. But all the same it is written on our website, in the catalog.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Feb 18, 2010 16:40

Dimas
and it is possible to mirror on the other side of this card Scotch tape to stick? in the middle? or glue-point???
but if the card to detach and carry as a parlor? in your pocket?

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Feb 18, 2010 16:43

if you take the rhinestone - well, for example the lid from the glass carafe on one end to attach to the mirror and the other to attach to the ajna-chakra trample the energy from the mirror... a lot is impossible - the head starts to swell :D :D :D

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:49

Dimas wrote:
Anonymous wrote:came a plastic card, without a description. The lumen can be seen that the card inside 2 stickers.

What card to You came, what You ordered? In fact, each card is a mini brochure. But all the same it is written on our website, in the catalog.
The Mirror Of ISIS. Well, not in this envelope booklet. And how to use it - is not clear.

Дмитрий В.

Post by Дмитрий В. » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:08

above is my questions :)

And someone to scan the manual, maybe? Or is there a 1 to 1 with what is here: http://www.mindmachine.ru/infokonstruktor/mirror.htm ?
And yet, the kind of conversation I realized that sold ready-made mirrors. Over the 500r. But the order was gone after I read about it. In the directory, why not? It is possible to take pictures of it is ready a miracle? :)
And yet in that envelope was a plastic card with the size of the Bank. The gap seen 2 pryamougolnykh, presumably stickers like on the website. What to do with it? to open and stick on the mirror? What size is the mirror and where to glue?

Вадентина

Post by Вадентина » Fri Feb 19, 2010 14:36

I want to share my interaction with the mirror
this link is to my castania health, I wrote,
what doctors have disfigured my face, and the mirror gives me
the opportunity again to feel like a woman, I
corrected your face on 80% and I think that mirror
help me restore a person completely is happiness for
any person

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Fri Feb 19, 2010 16:51

Дмитрий В. wrote:And more, sort of conversation I realized that sold ready-made mirrors. Over the 500r. But the order was gone after I read about it. In the directory, why not? It is possible to take pictures of it is ready a miracle? Smile
mirror take any average... the thicker the better... the card is attached in the middle on the back side...
look yourself in the eye - patamu that the eyes are the mirror of the soul well, and soul through a mirror I'll send you or through a dream or in real life your message :D :D :D

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Fri Feb 19, 2010 16:54

Valentina
the mirror picture of what happened to stuck?
where you are happy satisfied and happy?
and look at it often... the recovery process will be accelerated the main thing to BELIEVE...
I wish You all the best - ALL WILL be WELL :o :) :D :aa :ay