"Magic" Mirror

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Иван Славов
Re: Magic mirror

Post by Иван Славов » Wed Aug 05, 2015 20:28

Смелый wrote:for about a week, I more lucidly explained.
Смелый wrote:this is not the retraction. Here is the other! Achim, a week. Results painfully unexpected arise. He did not expect!
:?

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Wed Aug 05, 2015 20:57

You can try, by the way, "the technique of mirror text", ie you can try to write down your affirmations, desires, etc. on paper, like you see them reflected in the mirror of ISIS /the text is reflected specularly, i.e. some 'karakuli' get on the paper.. i.e. right brain, so to speak.. Even better, I think, will be the flame of a candle, to do this..
And.. a week /for normal, so to say, the level of personal power/ sort of small period, at least two.. :) I, by the way, some true desire as the years passed by.. But I didn't use any equipment, just wanted.. :)

Акела

Post by Акела » Wed Aug 05, 2015 21:31

I wrote with marker * contour mirror their wishlist, but this way of programming is not effective at least for me. Maybe someone Yes work... practice is the criterion of reality...

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Wed Aug 05, 2015 21:40

Akelamany children who are not pushed by the society, draw-display mirror..

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Wed Aug 05, 2015 21:43

The children write from right to left because it is natural for the brain. The brain remembers visual information

When writing from left to right level memory is much smaller

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Wed Aug 05, 2015 21:46

мимоходом wrote:Children write from right to left because it is natural for the brain. The brain remembers visual information

When writing from left to right level memory is much smaller
And what will be the practical use of this information? :)

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Wed Aug 05, 2015 21:57

By the way, as far as I remember correctly, Andrei Patrushev wrote that much big use you can get from synchronization of the hemispheres.. :)

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:46

In the end it all work out for me!

The electronic version of Z on my laptop and on the smartphone.

An old photo that says the goal/wish/challenge I combined. Using the program Hornil StylePix I combined a photo imposed on Z, combining them into a single file.

Folder Z lies on my work box, laptop and smartphone.

How I use it!

Connect the laptop to the plasma TV large in size, include an audio program (my favorite was the "Power of the Biofield, seek time 40 minutes), open combined photo and sit/watch/relax. Just look at the photos and listen to audio.

Next. I bought water from a spring. Take a glass jar, a sheet of paper and write on paper the word/goal/task, which is listed on the photo. Write a word repeatedly. With tape attach the paper to the Bank, with the words inside, to the water. Fill with water, put on the windowsill in the room with a view of the sunrise. Under the Bank put the Parlor the Good with the keys.

The same word, write on paper and attach to the bottle poltorashka.

At night, opposite the jars with water and the Chamber under it, put the included laptop. Include on repeat now audiovisual program (I have a lot of them), which combines very well with the goal/task and the photo on the label on the jar and bottle. Jar cling on headphones, turn the program. Thus, water is effects and light and informative and audiovisual, which is a very important part of the audiovisual program. At dawn, the laptop shut down.

After the first run, fill poltorashku water from the jar, put it on the amplifier. After an hour, begin to use. In the future, are constantly being added poltorashku from the jar, a jar of fresh water. At night again the procedure of the laptop/the Bank.

What gave? Superficially, nothing special. But it turns out, are internal changes. There were several working situations. Just last night realized and analyzed. Solved them calmly, as would be the case, without any doubt and reflection. The past - should/do/to the bitter end. What is before you - does not matter.

Thus, my assumption that on the surface begin to emerge your best qualities, relevant to you the photo of the past and which you like, was correct. But the time was right to write Achim, need still more.

By the way, combined photo I see on the smartphone, which on the desktop is ZEE. If it is not home and has free time. Sat in Park, turned on and watching. Well restores.

Good luck!<

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Mon Sep 21, 2015 18:36

My generalization to testing the structure of Z /copied from their email to ASD/:
File geran, to which was attached the structure of the Mirror of ISIS - I was put on: 1. The smartphone 2. Regular phone /small screen. In the first case - smartphone - worked a little better, perhaps the size of the 'mirror surface' still has an influence in favor of greater size. In the second case - on the phone - again I felt how Z works, but sort of not so volumetric. But there is one other interesting point surfaced - structure on the phone was more like Svetlitsa Super, ie when I 'found it' remembered one of Your post on the forum Mindmachine about how /if I am not mistaken that if you wear card Z in itself - it will work as a front room, because structures have some similarities between them.
In General I can say that the electronic version of the product FACE will be the demand, only one thing is interesting to me - if it is about Svetlitsa Blaga 108, while is the key to increase the dimensions of the 'kiss it'. Or, how about an electronic self 'to work' with clothes for Laundry /clothes, you will need to take pictures before erasing a?/..
Thank you very much for the opportunity to test such a wonderful product!

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Tue Sep 22, 2015 0:08

Everything described in the letter to ASD, offer to do broadcast products LIK. I think that will be needed. Thank you very much for the opportunity to participate in the testing!!!

Акела

Post by Акела » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:36

The digital chamber or on a tangible medium, is broadcast, or more precisely references to "structures" interacting with them in person and "includes" broadcast...
:?

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Tue Sep 22, 2015 14:51

АндрейКо wrote:the Mirror of ISIS - the electronic version:

The action felt sensitive from the phone screen.
Clearly has the focus (in front of the screen of the phone and behind the phone).
Feeling close to, but different from SS. (although it is theoretically believed that should be closer to good).

On the first day of use felt the flow of heat from the phone screen with your hand.
Quite a noticeable power surge.(including increasing libido)

Awareness - kind of already knew, but something had changed.
At work there are positive developments, there are now more drive.(and is threatened by changing roles with increasing).
There were different plans.
Absolutely no time to communicate with a particular person (but then maybe just increase the action of Refreshing traced )

PS - and another would be a picture with a higher picture quality - but that's an improvement.

The main problem is that I do not just Mirror each other so I can not compare.
Addition:

It's hard to say if it is related to Z, but explained to me in a dream, where and why in life, succeeded and failed to achieve... You could say it saved me from a reckless act. (started to defend and improve what we have now).

File put on the phone screen (and daddy of course), and on a home PC.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:51

Today's new perception of the file:
I came
understanding /knowledge of/ I /is already/ can send the file as
attached file to email /attachment/ and it will also be
to work, and quite well. Sort of reinforcing the 'emanatio' /as
prominent from the body of the email, and invisible, left
the psyche of a man writing as a kind of shell to the electronic text/
with the e-mail itself.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:05

By the way, probably, it is possible to impose electronic image /s attached to it the structure of the Svetlitsa Super, about/ for photos of some of the object - i.e. to combine the structure of the Svetlitsa Super with the structure of the object, to light this object, to change a bad relationship into a good..
This already exists automatically from the image BJ in the magic program Simple things, but easy to do manually in a graphical editor, like PhotoShop, Corel Draw, etc..
Examples of such probable future use for the structure of the Svetlitsa Super:
1. The imposition on 'the system' husband-wife or the family - the relationship needs to preobrazovatelya in a lighter and good*.. Also in professional and /or formed with a different purpose/ the bands, ekipi.. It should be bright, pleasant relations /the biointernet/..
2. Overlaid on maps, photos of great buildings, markets where sold by a large number of foods, etc.
3. The overlap on the processes - they are sort of abstract image in the form of a schema or other type - like 'outline marker, while tuned in a certain way' /as "mandala"/ is a kind of simulation
4. The overlay for music /files to display them under the form of notes/
etc. almost endless possibilities for every user..
p.s. * It's possible /it is possible to consider as attempt of the correspondence response to 'the call' forumchanin maverik/ such Svetlichnaya overlay for 'joint photo of both the' light of their relationship in the light of Love, Understanding and a healthy, strong, friendly relationships.. :)

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:00

Achim ! +1 :)

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:56

Decided to leave the forum alone to do their business. But....., as there walk on by?
Ахим wrote:by the Way, probably, it is possible to impose electronic image /s attached to it the structure of the Svetlitsa Super, about/ for photos of some of the object - i.e. to combine the structure of the Svetlitsa Super with the structure of the object, to light this object, to change a bad relationship into a good..
Ахим wrote:Overlaying maps, photos of great buildings, markets where sold by a large number of foods, etc.
Ахим wrote: Overlay processes - they are sort of abstract image in the form of a diagram or other kind
Аиша wrote:Achim ! +1 :)
Imagine a powerful tractor that pulls several trailers. The tractor is powerful and he does it confidently.
On the side there is a crowd of onlookers, a couple of cranks! Look and admire. How easy the truck pulls your caravan! And let attach to him 30 pieces of carts? After all, he's powerful!

Stopped, hitched, touch! But...., some result, not the same. The towing vehicle may not start moving. The tractor has a certain capacity for the transportation of a certain quantity of goods. And transportation is added it is not under force.

Who of you knows what places of Power, or Energy, bound a Chamber? How do they function, what is the principle of their action?

Take the electronic version, put on a map of the area, and suddenly the power is not enough? Will shrink the room and stops working. Can this be?

And residents of the area asked you about this? And you have these people asked what they impose?

I am increasingly convinced! On the forum a decent amount of people not able to think logically, and to be responsible for their actions.

It is easy to love all of humanity! It's hard to love a nasty neighbor. It's like one of those times.

Take better of themselves and leave the rest of humanity, and processes.

When Michael did the cleanup, he said, how and why it can be used. Including to overlay on maps of the area.

Show me the place where Sergei Denovich mentions the imposition on the objects of his research.

If it pulls to experiment, take an image of any Saint, can several, of St. Nicholas, for example, and apply as much as necessary and anywhere. No benefit nor harm, neither image nor object. The Church will be grateful. And you will feel yourself in the role of Savior of humanity, without requiring their presence crucified on the cross.

And with the Parlor I believe, so no need to experiment. Moreover, already in the hands of walking a certain number of electronic versions.
Sad!<

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:07

Смелый wrote:Show me the place where Sergei Denovich mentions the imposition on the objects of his research.
The electronic version of the Parlor give a new, uncharted opportunities, you just touch it with the Mirror of ISIS. :)

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:42

Ахим wrote:fashion version of a Parlor giving a new, unknown possibilities
Even if these versions are electronic, they are still attached to something. That is, we have your source, let Energy.
Ахим wrote:s he touched it with the Mirror of ISIS. :)
So what? I touched one on one. I and one electronic version.
And are you suggesting the interaction of one electronic version, with thousands or more people. Processes. And pull this one version? Will not subside? Or will pull up the rest?
Ахим wrote:unknown possibilities
That's it! Just do not give electronic versions and we don't know all the features of the electronic version, and want them to experiment, and in a big way, globally!

I have noticed one simple thing. It is the users cheap versions, the most daring experimenters. The same with money.

Sunday met with a friend, haven't seen a month and a half. Drinking coffee, talking. I know that he is trying to negotiate for the sale of some object in the centre of the city (I'm on spring touched this topic, but after talking half an hour with a representative of the seller, threw the theme out of my head, because of the complete inadequacy of the proposals, but nevertheless, I'm always interested in the continuation of the cases to which I at least sometimes had an attitude), asked how things are going there, and they are generally?

Friend replied that the negotiations for a peaceful walk, but no result. Price is not fused. The seller gives 20% less than the client wants. Precise prices. And say that there are only three acres of land, well, plus unique construction. But that would lead to the desired quality land is scarce. Therefore, the uniqueness of the object, does not outweigh the small size of the land. And therefore the asking price is simply inadequate.

Friend gives the answer, which I quietly, starting to slide off the chair. "but think of it, the buyer adds to the purchase price of 70 million more dollars, will cover the area between the two piers, will increase the area for another three hectares, and everything will be fine!"

Before me sits a man in army pants, with a soldier's belt, zastiranny t-shirt, gray, and whose labour at the moment there are several hundred rubles in his pocket, he easily manages tens of millions of dollars of other people's money. Well at least virtually. But knowing him, he and these other people's money would have done so.

It is impossible to dispose so easily of the products, whose operation is, the basics of their interaction with the surrounding world we do not know.

My opinion of these products can be used only on the principle: "ONE PRODUCT - ONE USER!"

It seems that hell really doesn't like to Chamber. So they want to squander.

On the one hand.

On the other hand. You ever here realize that it is impossible to climb to the other people with actions, something in their life changes, WITHOUT the consent of THESE PEOPLE?<

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:49

From my point of view /way - overlay the on-site - only one of the above - a special case for which Brave trailer :)and this, depending on the operator and his attitude, you can only select areas and agricultural areas, and more advanced operators can tune into the individual components of the terrain - about the only vegetable production area or certain areas with large industrial pollution, or if you still choose to work with people - only some aspects of their interrelations/ - depends on the ability, training /in special equipment, developed by Michael, too, through training some of the operators have increased, so to say, its possibilities - in the beginning operatorsthe many was not easy, and then the training improved their work, as far as I remember even myself when I worked with that/ operator.
It is possible /of course what I wrote above was just a suggestion, but its implementation depends on the decision of the ASD and, probably from other people/ absolutely normal existence of a 'thing'.
Alexanderthanks for the opinion , it is taken into account.. :)

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Wed Oct 07, 2015 17:07

According to the updated electronic version of Z:

Action from the phone too.(an orientation also have stream from display)
When compared with the previous feel of the phone has to move from SS to SB (personal feelings from the stream).
And from PC and phone are different. (perhaps from a monitor that is Z, it is for good and not for SS)

More stable (including internally) has become in my life to feel (financial position defended and even slightly improved). Carried me after the shake-up in better condition.
(from this version, unlike the previous surge in libido was not)

PS - I think it is not strange good contains, or simple (no 108) the benefit starts to work more effectively - adds.

Established cell phone and computer.

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Wed Oct 07, 2015 20:20

I have no BG, but there is a new test ZEE. Huge thanks to Sergei Dinamico! Stream feel higher about SS much, and the direction of the wider. Works with your phone screen efficiently. Sabatica so called "Perla", and then completely expanded. You know the expression "in the day 48 hours"))). Only manage the direction and quality of to give. I'm still a supporter to Z and such "Svetlichnaya" things to do in broadcast. Even better, "generator", known to many from other respected developer... Thoughts stopped jumping, memory is improving a lot of small parts have to hold in working memory, the use of Z greatly facilitates the process. In comparison with the Apparently effortless, easier in the flow.

Акела

Post by Акела » Wed Oct 07, 2015 21:43

АндрейКо wrote:According to the updated electronic version of the Z
It seems ASD wrote that grip with jpg files and Svetlichny structures completed since September 1, I don't know about disc Healing, but all e-chamber not working.
It may be a new test series with new files, but when I do not know :?
Or do You have the new version of "e-ZEE", not "geran"? If possible please share thank you in advance.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Thu Oct 08, 2015 0:48

Акела wrote:
АндрейКо wrote:According to the updated electronic version of the Z
It seems ASD wrote that grip with jpg files and Svetlichny structures completed since September 1, I don't know about disc Healing, but all e-chamber not working.
It may be a new test series with new files, but when I do not know :?
Or do You have the new version of "e-ZEE", not "geran"? If possible please share thank you in advance.
Of Geranium - there is a trail, but in a strange way- he that is not.(I have a speed of 0 or 1).
New Vervain.
For obtaining better contact ASD.(I do not mind, but it will be ugly in relation to the developer).

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Thu Oct 08, 2015 0:53

Аиша wrote:Thoughts stopped jumping, memory is improving
+1
Sure! + removal to another state with a total shake-up.

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:44

What about an electronic version of the chamber the mirror is there to say? Not found a special topic. Clarify somebody what it was about and where the virtual version can be obtained?