"Magic" Mirror

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
АСД
Разработчик
Re: Magic mirror

Post by АСД » Sun Apr 06, 2014 22:02

Волька wrote:Bought a few days ago, the mirror of ISIS. Just look at him for minutes 10-12) Ochuchenie any. But after clean the mirror to the side attacks some nerealnaya just laziness, no desire to move at all, and a wild desire to sleep, and it seems that I could sleep the rest of my life!) Why? 1) it does not suit me? 2)am I doing something wrong? 3) I have "Stausee"?))
PS: I have that girl there is SS and SB)) and another sticker on the phone))
The desire to sleep after using the mirror is quite natural for many users. Rather, it is related to accumulated strain. So you can give some advice: 1) drink more water; 2) reduce interaction time for the beginning 3-5 minutes; 3) use it before bedtime; 4) try not to strain when using the mirror - find a comfortable position, take a few relaxing exercises for the eyes, look at yourself without evaluation; 5) take time and some shut-eye

Over time You will save energy and the desire to sleep after a session will go.

Волька

Post by Волька » Mon Apr 07, 2014 17:23

АСД wrote:the Desire to sleep after using the mirror is quite natural for many users. Rather, it is related to accumulated strain. So you can give some advice: 1) drink more water; 2) reduce interaction time for the beginning 3-5 minutes; 3) use it before bedtime; 4) try not to strain when using the mirror - find a comfortable position, take a few relaxing exercises for the eyes, look at yourself without evaluation; 5) take time and some shut-eye

Over time You will save energy and the desire to sleep after a session will go.
Thanks for the reply! By the way, this weekend and it turned out - only 5 minutes and before bed) of Water and drink a lot (3-4 liters a day and it is in the form of water, because almost every day I go to do in the gym))) And today, by the way, for the first time after felt a surge of strength - rewrote a lot of stuff for work around the house, but there is still plenty of time!)))

ВитиаМ

Post by ВитиаМ » Fri Jun 20, 2014 19:16

And exercise type "Taramana 1" is considered a best-practice?
Enough before practice just to wash the mirror, and say with Holy water, after General family use or need to purchase a separate Z?
Last edited by ВитиаМ on Sun Jun 22, 2014 23:59, edited 1 time in total.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sat Jun 21, 2014 21:19

ВитиаМ wrote:exercises of the type "Taramana 1" is considered a best-practice?
Enough before practice just to wash the mirror, and say with Holy water, after General family use or need to purchase a separate Z?
Exercises such as Taramana 1 is considered a practice if it is performed practically and not theoretically.
Wash the mirror of ISIS is when it will get dirty and dirt interfere with their use. To do this, any good clean water, not necessarily a Saint. After family use to wash the mirror especially is not necessary, only if dirty.
As for the separate acquisition of the mirror: when You use the mirror individually, then after you finish Your watching the recovery process of the structural relationships is still in progress for some time (depends on the quality of the environment). When someone else looked in the mirror of ISIS, he turned on his recovery process, and Your interrupted until the next Your looking in the mirror. So if people want to engage individually in the process of reconstructing their temporal relations, it is desirable to have a mirror.

ОлегЧ

Post by ОлегЧ » Sat Jun 21, 2014 23:46

del
Last edited by ОлегЧ on Sun Nov 20, 2016 18:27, edited 1 time in total.

Любознательная

Post by Любознательная » Wed Jan 28, 2015 18:40

The issue is more to Sergei Dinamico! watched videos about the products, I have SS and SB, so I want Z, tell me whether the mirror when in myself I can not understand, I about their desires and ways,when it is not clear what is imposed from outside and that, if you look at yourself every day, whether there are feedback and thoughts about yourself, how to choose the right way and to understand myself,and that sometimes it is not clear what and whose purpose I implement

БелоГор

Post by БелоГор » Wed Jan 28, 2015 21:21

Идущая вперед wrote:in the mind was keeping the desire - that people from the past materialized - well, there is called or came he in another country for many years and neither hearing nor the spirit of the person represented (visualized) bright and colorful in all the details...
I remembered once read:
...he sees himself from the outside. he's an Englishman and carefully support his servants. down the stairs and walks into the chamber with the sarcophagus of the mummy. he mentally asks who it is? the voice on the right and above it meets you. you were a Pharaoh...
there is another voice. on the left, bottom, and back and asks, and to resurrect the body is weak? he asks, what of the bodies?...journeying through the void for a true, first...himself found and dug up ...
Every desire is filled with power of intention?

The one who knows the essence of the mirror with him not playing.
In the ancient time practiced only on the mirror of a natural waterbody, and is not for everyone.

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:02

Любознательная wrote:tell me whether the mirror when in myself I can not understand, I about their desires and ways
Sorry for a question for ASD, thrusting its replica but in the description of Z and written,

... This hologram becomes the perfect tuning fork, which adjusts the man and restores his integrity...

... Operates on the basis of the reversal of the wave front as a spotter distortion of the spatial-temporal structure of human...

But for me, one of the first difficulties in work with Svetlichny products is the introduction of the concept of worldview this element as their time.

We are so accustomed to perceive the "public, social time" as your own, I lost the value of his own inner life and his own inner time. Try to reflect on this topic and to reflect before Z, finally :wink: even good, and there is the answer there.

Любознательная

Post by Любознательная » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:20

Акела wrote:
Любознательная wrote:tell me whether the mirror when in myself I can not understand, I about their desires and ways
Sorry for a question for ASD, thrusting its replica but in the description of Z and written,

... This hologram becomes the perfect tuning fork, which adjusts the man and restores his integrity...

... Operates on the basis of the reversal of the wave front as a spotter distortion of the spatial-temporal structure of human...

But for me, one of the first difficulties in work with Svetlichny products is the introduction of the concept of worldview this element as their time.

We are so accustomed to perceive the "public, social time" as your own, I lost the value of his own inner life and his own inner time. Try to reflect on this topic and to reflect before Z, finally :wink: even good, and there is the answer there.
Thank you Akela for the comment, will listen, and as soon as the material is Z buy and exercise

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Sat May 23, 2015 17:50

The question what is different from the mirrors in particular are there differences in strength, I assume that the card must be glued on the mirror itself? the sizes of products?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat May 23, 2015 18:39

We can buy the product in two variants, card (size of a credit) and the same card placed in the frame with mirror 10x15 cm

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Sat May 23, 2015 20:00

Андрей Кабанков wrote:we can buy the product in two variants, card (size of a credit) and the same card placed in the frame with mirror 10x15 cm
Andrew could you be a little more detail. the one in the mirror just increased card t e scale cards anymore? do you have that as a credit card those mirror effect, something like a pocket mirror? and the power of action which is better? alternatively, one stationary the other more powerful road version.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat May 23, 2015 20:17

Korvin Simple map, without a mirror not to carry in your pocket. This ability to attach to your mirror. Big or small -your choice. And ready simply for convenience , who doesn't want to look , ie, the mirror should be not thinner than 4 mm. That says it all :)
ASD wrote that it can be carried in a pocket, there is another method of operating s the Mirror. Looking at him sent his thoughts to his beloved and.. READ MANUAL :) http://www.mindmachine.ru/infokonstruktor/mirror.htm
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Thu May 28, 2015 15:27, edited 1 time in total.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Sat May 23, 2015 20:34

Lily thank you the answer has already been found that the mirror funkcionalnoe in the work plan over time, ASD on the previous page explains, a pocket-sized version meaning that little in the way easier to take, mirror 10x15 not so convenient + beats

Рен

Post by Рен » Wed May 27, 2015 22:42

With animals the mirror react? Just had the thought : let the sister work out in the morning with him and left for work, and after looking in the mirror the cat, it turns out that the cat started to recover?

Акела

Post by Акела » Thu May 28, 2015 1:11

Рен wrote:And with animals the mirror react? Just had the thought : let the sister work out in the morning with him and left for work, and after looking in the mirror the cat, it turns out that the cat started to recover?
His time remained with him, if you are very worried take the card out and your mirror will attach. The overall flow of time is formed when together and reflected :roll:

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Tue Jun 02, 2015 14:59

Can a detailed description of the exercise tarawera

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Tue Jun 02, 2015 21:02

Корвин wrote:Can detailed description of the exercise tarawera
Details in the subject techniques
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3480

more details can be found on the seminar from 5 to 7 June in Moscow

Лемуриец

Post by Лемуриец » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:17

Some days are Z ,love his effects...
There were several important personal experiences/experiences/"travel" to the past-future...
I hope to finally deal with its strategic objectives.
But - I hesitate to ask: did anyone really rejuvenated appearance? ))

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:38

Лемуриец wrote:But I hesitate to ask: did anyone really rejuvenated appearance? ))
I don't, but the female gender as it responded to me when I practiced with a mirror. Now classes are abandoned.

Post by ***** » Mon Jun 15, 2015 13:01

I have a mirror in the frame. Is it possible to carry? What to do if you crack or break? Is it possible to glue another mirror? :wiz

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Jun 15, 2015 16:16

Can I have both.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:46

I then look at how many people use the smartphone screen as a mirror.
ASD, is it possible to use the phone screen as Z? About in memory to insert the electronic version of the /probably is possible to do/ card Z?

Post by ***** » Fri Jun 26, 2015 19:05

"The Mirror Of ISIS 1 (Taradina)
The next tune - download in the past. You look through your eyes at the entire family line and love everyone in this past, as thanks to them You exist. The likelihood of You, the light is extremely small, but You see this incredible event..."
Anyone tell me on what principle to pick up the melody and how _ to look at his family line. For example, I seem to be only the mother.Although I have many relatives and some I've seen.I even remember my great-grandmother who died when I was a year and a half.

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Jun 26, 2015 21:52

Ахим wrote:I'm watching as a lot of people use the smartphone screen as a mirror.
ASD, is it possible to use the phone screen as Z? About in memory to insert the electronic version of the /probably is possible to do/ card Z?
The mirror forms the light front and its quality depends on the glass thickness not less than 4 mm So that the mirror sticker on the screen will not work, although there are electronic versions СБГ108 and Fret and rush to the phone memory. But it is enough is in the integral field of a person.