"Magic" Mirror

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Идущая вперед
"Magic" Mirror

Post by Идущая вперед » Mon Dec 07, 2009 17:29

Светлица - «Зеркало Исиды»

evening... twilight....
twilight is a mystical time of transition.... day turns to night... the light takes and blends in with the darkness...
I take a mirror, lie down on the sofa and leans his forehead the upper part of the pupil... the two merge into one, and the partition disappears...
I don't normally go on the other side of the border, only in a dream, like every normal person who spontaneously crosses the border every night, and then quietly comes back.
the state of the ultimate relaxation of body and at the same time, the maximum concentration on the black spot, the pupil, or two pupils merged together.... I like the one-eyed Cyclops, only not aggressive but empty....
consciousness itself can easily jump the border.... grey hallway with many doors.... 360 degrees...I say to myself - I'm not afraid I'm not afraid, and the body responds somewhere in the vicinity of the solar plexus rattles... a feeling of grip and spin....
I move through the grey corridor - there darkly gloomy and sad in the corner near the door lay what that black spot is a round black ball of energy about 30 centimeters in diameter...
I turn around to consider carefully what it and then my DEFENDERS screaming... screaming wildly, urgently get out, get out soon.... force push the mirror away...

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:26

last night took 2 photo gallery 3x5, combined them, one attached to the mirror, the other on the mirror to yourself , all this has attached the Svetlitsa super top...
once developed the technique of materialization of desires...
I look at myself in the mirror... my reflection from the 3 eyes comes out a beam of Golden light is in my real ajna descends to the heart center passes through it and goes into the heart center of reflection... it turns a vicious circle of energy.... began to drive through the circle passed out after 5 minutes.... while held in the head's desire - that people from the past materialized - well, there is called or came he in another country for many years and neither hearing nor the spirit of the person represented (visualized) bright and colorful in all the details...

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:33

session mm body asleep - mind awake together with mirror...
very conducive to awakening the imagination...
yesterday I had the lawn in front of Tsaritsyno Palace where the tree and I with a horse horse red shiny shapes all of it started doing all sorts of feet...the thrill of combining mirrors and mm the most positive... was well happy and calm...

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:33

session cosmic consciousness with a mirror...
first the mirror, then from mid-session glasses color track...after the mirror has changed on my glasses somewhere in the middle of the session, the brain began to give organ concert and very high sounds plangent melodies... felt the infinity of space and time...

the immensity of the universe, the dimensionless flow
of infinity of consciousness
time has erased the tops of the outcome
and it is repentance...
I forgive myself for all
let walk your past
there are no results - what was left
AHEAD - ONLY THE GOOD :D :D :D

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Wed Dec 09, 2009 16:55

how the face changes if you look at yourself in the mirror in the dark... the nose becomes large and the eyes narrow and scary... it's dark and empty... emerges another face... the face of an elderly man - a warrior with scars of many past battles... (previously heavily read information about the Berserkers)... this man in the mirror did not spare anyone... he turned into a wolf... he lived like a wolf.. he had no mercy or pity... he had nothing....

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Wed Dec 09, 2009 16:58

Illusions of

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many times have the tree taken for the continuation of the road, and the shadow of the rock behind turn? Insurance companies have statistics showing that of the visual image to the reality - an abyss...
Roger de La tai.
Optical illusion, or
Algebra is impossible.

We know that our vision is imperfect and sometimes we see not what really exists. But the fact that the vast majority of people sometimes get the same incorrect visual impression, speaks about the objectivity of our vision and that it is complemented by thinking and practice, gives us a relatively accurate data on objects of the external world. On the other hand, the fact that different people in the process of visual perception have different ability to make mistakes, sometimes I see in objects what others do not notice, speaks of the subjectivity of our visual perceptions and their relativity.
Speaking in General about the causes of visual illusions (errors, frauds) , it is necessary, first, to indicate that sometimes they appear due to the specially created, special conditions of observation, for example: observation with one eye, the observation at the fixed axes of the eyes, observation through a slit, etc., Such illusions vanish when you troubleshoot unusual conditions of observation.
Second, the vast majority of illusions of vision is not due to optical perfection the eye, and because of false judgments about the visible, so we can assume that the fraud here occurs when comprehension of the visual image. Such illusions vanish when you change the observation conditions, in the performance of simple comparative measurements, with the exception of some of the factors that prevent the correct perception.
Finally, the number of known illusions due to optical imperfection of the eye, some special properties of the various analyzers involved in the vision process (retina, reflexes, nerves).
In illusions of vision does not include optical tricks and enigmatic ghosts, created with the help of mirrors, projection apparatus and other technical devices, as well as interesting optical phenomena, sometimes observed in nature (mirages, Northern lights). The appearance of the latter due to the optical properties of the earth's atmosphere. In all these cases, our eye is wrong because it deliberately deceiving or using technical devices, or due to the special status of the Medium between the eye and the object. Are not the illusions perceptual illusions that occur in some people at dusk and dark, when the lack of lighting makes it difficult to work the eye and creates a special mood and distortion of sensations as a result of myopia, hyperopia, color blindness and other defects of the visual apparatus, which is not typical for most people.

Blind spot.
The presence of the blind spot on the retina eye first opened in 1668, the famous French physicist E. MARRIOTT. The fact that the mesh sheath of eyes in the place where the eye includes the optic nerve has no light-sensitive endings of nerve fibers. Therefore images of objects falling on a place of the retina are not transmitted to the brain and, therefore, are not perceived. Blind spot, it would seem, should prevent us from seeing the whole thing, but in normal circumstances we do not notice. First, because the images of objects falling on the blind spot in one eye, the other are designed not to blind spot; secondly, because the dropdown part of the subject involuntarily replaced by the images of the neighboring parts or of the background surrounding the object (figure disappearing figure is replaced by a white background).

Irradiation.
The phenomenon of irradiation (in Latin - incorrect radiation) is that bright objects on a dark background seem to be more increased, compared with its present size and as it captures part of the dark background. When we look at a bright surface on a dark background, due to imperfections in the lens as if to move apart borders of this surface, and this surface seems to us more than their true geometric dimensions. In the picture due to the brightness of the colors white square appears much larger relative to the black square on a white background.<

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Dec 10, 2009 14:21

on the materialization of desires gone 2 days... this man called from another country... asked him why???
-you know, says, as a pulse of something... I still like 2 days ago to ring - spun flew out of my head...
Side effect - materialized another 2 people from the past (those which try as quickly as possible to forget and not to think about them ever)...

A side effect of the method of Ho'oponopono was terrible... hard practicing the method - it turned out... we should think or say about someone is bad - all over trentacosti :wiz :roll: :cry: begins stabbing the body... there is pain... and in strictly certain place and immediately... and then finally - or completely cleansed and thinking and talking about the people or.....
it is very strange why the body reacts in the word goat... sharp twisting in the pancreas :) :) :)

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Dec 10, 2009 20:24

the solar wind and the mirror...
I don't know... passed out to sleep for 10 minutes... the mirror was placed on the chakras the display down...

knew about this amazing website
http://illuziya.com/

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Fri Dec 11, 2009 13:53

this morning happened to capture an interesting effect - I took the mirror raspokoval look.... there were 2 noses and 3 eyes middle eyes reflected the crystal chandelier small white bundle of light...
and if you look at this cluster focusing only on it - where the rainbow lives inside :D :D :D

rainbow joy disintegrated :D :D :D
dawn mirrored charges:) :) :)
the mind creates a constellation
and floats away....

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Fri Dec 11, 2009 18:44

I noticed this property of the use of mirrors - narcissism, self-pleasure... looking at myself in the mirror and disabling the VD included an internal spontaneous visualization....

Энди

Post by Энди » Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:30

That's interesting to know - for some reason it seems that you can do it with a regular mirror?

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Tue Dec 15, 2009 19:06

And I'm home unable to repeat the images that were obtained at the workshop when working with a Mirror. Still at the seminar, the situation developed a special, easier everything.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Tue Dec 15, 2009 19:50

Andy
and the difference between ordinary mirror and a mirror with stickers I think that - that mirror of ISIS SAFE when walking to the other side and an ordinary mirror or a mirrored hallway with 2 mirrors very sales threat.... the Slavic God CHUR helps not all and not always such merrymaking can cost lives or spots on the face

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Tue Dec 15, 2009 19:53

Malvina wrote:And I'm home unable to repeat the images that were obtained at the workshop when working with a Mirror. Still at the seminar, the situation developed a special, easier everything.
and lie down or sit down... relax... turn off the HP... to discard all issues and current Affairs....

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:44

Malvina wrote:And I'm home unable to repeat the images that were obtained at the workshop when working with a Mirror. Still at the seminar, the situation developed a special, easier everything.
At the seminar, we, in addition to practices with the products, even did exercises to increase sensitivity. Because of the brevity of the seminar, gained the quality of sensitivity is not able steadily to gain a foothold. After the seminar, the sensitivity is somewhat reduced so that products are not as clear as in the workshop. But this does not reduce the efficiency of interaction with devices LIK.
Although You are right, the workshop creates a special atmosphere, allowing you to transfer knowledge is not verbal, and with the help of light fluxes (transfer qualities, bypassing the stage pronunciation).

Энди

Post by Энди » Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:21

Going forward
I do not have that idea, and since you are here on the forum the most avid experimenter (after the demos of course, but he as lately was to take the position) I appeal to you directly, listen to the disc Patrushev (I in particular listened to JOURNEY P. M.) while applying the parlor or the benefits to the solar plexus, neck and forehead and to share experiences.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Dec 24, 2009 13:10

Andy
This hto is then there's dealing?! :lol: Well, I kind of appreciated not so long ago the Council Andrey P. "don't ask, don spasiva" :wink: And so ready to share who are interested.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Dec 24, 2009 15:18

Энди wrote:Going forward
I do not have that idea, and since you are here on the forum the most avid experimenter (after the demos of course, but he as lately was to take the position) I appeal to you directly, listen to the disc Patrushev (I in particular listened to JOURNEY P. M.) while applying the parlor or the benefits to the solar plexus, neck and forehead and to share experiences.
I do so with the disk of the solar wind... i.e. listen to the disk and successively apply the front room on the projections of chakras on the body... 11 and 12 the track I look in the mirror... usually spontaneously visualized the 4 basic elements...

quiet... fire dance...
flames bite your toes...
smoke and fumes are not....
all good.... I move with the fire...
we are one indivisible whole....
the fire grows around me.... he's inside me....
I'm getting hot.....
time.... the flame is fading...
embers... the fire is good and warm...
reset all...

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:37

mirror meditation
glue stickers on a large mirror...
take the room in hand... dancing in front of a mirror... of the mirror...
i.e. if the left hand went to the left and right respectively to the right... ie copy, display mirror and repeat your movements...
helps to remove negative... reset all bad....
improves mood and helps to cope with stress :) :) :)
cat reacts strangely... he starts to jump up, meow and yell wildly... reaction from him as from Valerian...

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 07, 2010 16:25

all she gets is more information on mirrors - it goes on me a continuous stream...
the mirror can create a mental double... Buddhists create a so-called ASSISTANT... Indian women look in the mirror 100 times a day I say to myself - YOU're BEAUTIFUL...
so what I create myself in the mirror, a hologram or a mental double - which is still not known how to behave?
Going forward

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 07, 2010 18:44

АСД wrote:Although You are right, the workshop creates a special atmosphere, allowing you to transfer knowledge is not verbal, and with the help of light fluxes (transfer qualities, bypassing the stage pronunciation).
What's wrong with these qualities to transfer to music. file? Then turn on the computer here in the room and the atmosphere of the seminar will be formed. :?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:49

Anonymous wrote:wants more information on mirrors - it goes on me a continuous stream...
the mirror can create a mental double... Buddhists create a so-called ASSISTANT... Indian women look in the mirror 100 times a day I say to myself - YOU're BEAUTIFUL...
so what I create myself in the mirror, a hologram or a mental double - which is still not known how to behave?
Going forward
If the info arrives, it is necessary to share it. Let's link, let people also familiar.
And in the mirror you yourself create yourself. Sozdaite, increasing its connectivity with the past and the future, parallel worlds, virtual worlds, Wonderland, sleepy reality, etc. In one of Muratovska models of parallel universes, the possibility not only of branching worlds, but their connection, the exchange of information. Then you can learn yourself from a parallel world, to build a network of relationships with many I am from a parallel universe (you can call them counterparts). Become significant not only for this world, but for many others. This will increase Your resistance to various catastrophe factors and Your isabelinos and Your assets. At the last seminar in Moscow, working with a Mirror, we tested the possibility of communication from the incredible past and incredible future, creating incredible opportunities in the present. All of these features in the structure of the MIRROR laid. The following seminars will continue ...

ГаГа-Ра

Post by ГаГа-Ра » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:05

Anonymous wrote:so what I create myself in the mirror, a hologram or a mental double - which is still not known how to behave?
Going forward
I want to share my interaction with the Mirror. My interaction is a relationship on my status, and my relationship with the world. I wonder why people are afraid to look at yourself in the mirror? Because they look at themselves. It's not a stranger, not a stranger, it's you. Most importantly, we must learn how to interact with them as a person. And do not fear. Look at yourself easily, gently, loving and demanding nothing. Do it every day, and the true face unmasked will come and manifest - the face of a beautiful and sincere person. The world will start treating You how You treat yourself. I imagine it already did.

Энди

Post by Энди » Mon Jan 11, 2010 0:24

Today on TV one psychic said that crystal ball http://www.devchatam.ru/devthatam/image ... y_shar.jpg this kind of mirror, but stronger. I wonder did somebody mirror of ISIS with a crystal ball?

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Jan 11, 2010 22:49

Энди wrote:I Wonder did somebody mirror of ISIS with a crystal ball?
And how do you imagine it?