"Magic" Mirror

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Иван Славов
Re: Magic mirror

Post by Иван Славов » Thu Oct 08, 2015 23:54

My initial review /first 10-20 minutes after I got to test the new electronic files - LAD, Z and SBG/ - quote from my email to ASD:
First impressions: increased dimension in comparison with Pregny file Z..
10 minutes after the establishment of the phone and the computer, in separate folders - covered eyforiya /it is a powerful, for me personally, the planetary flow, or if the terminology DEIR rising/ but I took the whole cycle of lectures of Olga Veremeeva, where exactly is planetary, as it originates from the core of the planet, and not with magma, or somewhere else..
Like - if metaphorically speak - the dragon straightens the wings and the dragon being multidimensional.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Mon Oct 12, 2015 19:55

Another opinion about the testing:
Here are my observations about the electronic products from the past few days:
08.10.2015 - ran the files through my network registration Facebook and Vkontakte /discrete, i.e. only I can view these photos; a check on the VC with Facebook/ to get the resonance.
09.10 - condition corrected themselves a bit, but pleasant sensations are still present, not as a memorial-building consciousness, and how to really reaching..
11.10 - the state of happiness, luck, sweetness caused by these electronic products, although not as strongly as in the beginning, but maintained a fairly high level, which is good news. :) Felt as if celebrating Christmas and New year.. very, Very light and strong emanations, so to speak.
To continue monitoring.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Fri Oct 16, 2015 18:34

a continuation of the diary reviews:
13.10. the full moon
Took a step to move to another workplace /near to the apartment in which you live/. For personal convenience.
---
15.10 - moved in frameway projection-i.e. was able to do a lot more work than usual for the train is the unit of time.
Sometimes the day becomes so pleasant that I want to laugh heartily. :)

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:03

On subjective feeling-the perception of the new electronic files greatly weakened. May I direct your attention to more powerful things than a resources grab, and therefore so perceived.
Surveillance will continue.
I wanted to add that in addition to environmental influences, and sometimes there own 'psi factor, i.e. I myself, as the operator Svetlichnaya products pass a "funnel-shaped" formation of intention, dream, goal/ on the vector /direction of the will/ and Vice versa modes of operation - and it turns out to be noticeable. You need to learn to track these things more deeply and to combine them, in my opinion.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:41

:ay
Last edited by Ростислав on Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:08, edited 1 time in total.

Волька

Post by Волька » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:57

For a very long time I have a mirror lying around, I even forgot about it. Today took it in hand and decided lying in the bath "take a look". I was surprised that my eyes, more pupils are different - right shone and was left as a matte :shock: Thought it was the light falls, checked from all sides and still right shone stronger. After 40 minutes of eyeing in the mirror the pupils are the same. What does it mean? Anybody ever used this?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:48

Volka However, the mirror of ISIS , as well as other Chamber primarily garmoniruet, and it also works with thoughts-intentions. Thought about the question, and that the result was not slow. All the drawing rooms , and in particular the Mirror, which includes Ssuper and more., helps to work with your own intentions or desires, especially through the reflection of its light in the reflection of any intention reflected , projected back to you. Good job, what else to say.
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:08, edited 1 time in total.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:54

In General the mirror is very interesting that reveals some inner reserves - combines time chtoli if it is good to look you all about myself to know ))) and fix
Last edited by Ростислав on Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:07, edited 1 time in total.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun Jan 10, 2016 17:58

By the way, cool practice on Z you can think looking at this photo.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun Feb 28, 2016 19:33

Do every day /twice a day*/ practitioners with ZEE. Yesterday late posleobeda engaged and then put the mirror in its box /carton with soft pokritie inside, to avoid scratching the surface Z/.

This morning was surprised when I found a big dent in the center and closer to one of the corners/. No one is moving to the mirror, no one dropped - I asked about it. Of course, this did not prevent me to make a practice, closing a dent the Svetlitsa Super during practice. New mirror buy it of course.

There is much to ponder in this vein - I have a very interesting period in the internal world.

*interesting dreams began to dream - what's interesting on the night preceding the appearance of the dent - was the place to be some "showdown" in which the "magic order". I was offered to participate actively, I didn't want.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:09

Ахим wrote:was surprised when I found a big dent
even do not understand, usually mirror the beats and not wrinkled :shock: :?

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Mon Feb 29, 2016 13:27

Ростислав wrote:usually mirror the beats and not wrinkled
Looks like someone was pushing something sharp on the surface of the mirror and the surface took this form forever.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:46

After some time of taking a variety of practices with a Z quite sure I can say that working with this product opens deep layers of the you the sometimes alarmingly pleasant, sometimes with such strong characteristics that... nothing left to do but take for granted and continue to work on.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Tue Aug 30, 2016 0:42

There is a famous card-guess the balance /I am using a perfectly ordinary deck of 52 playing cards*/ Celtic cross. Gives a very detailed /almost like being in geomantic divination by Crowley or by regard/ in a very short time that is the strong advantage of the technique/.
Sometimes you look for something not very clear with some of his side and many things are becoming clearer.
And if you want the operator to enter desired him "tunnel of probability" - you can work this question while working with Z /one of the most eco-friendly ways/.
the 52 cards is 52 weeks of the year, 4 suits — seasons, 13 cards of the same suit — 13 phases of the lunar cycle.

If you add up all the values of the cards of a playing deck, you get 365 days (including the Joker).
site http://www.inpearls.ru/

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Sep 01, 2016 19:19

Чезаре wrote:There is a famous card-guess the balance /I am using a perfectly ordinary deck of 52 playing cards*/ Celtic cross.
And Solitaire "Medici" not too sickly))). Has long been known.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Thu Jun 08, 2017 23:51

I wonder how there Going to before doing what discoveries happened.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sat Jun 24, 2017 20:06

Potential love card to attach to the mirror,will that work on the principle of the mirror of ISIS?

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:09

Like to like :) a distant cousin is the grandson of six years, a relative she's still the same thing.Going to the trolley with his grandson,grandson voice spoke :) Glory to Ukraine!And in response to silence, he looked zero response... and glory to the Heroes! Tale vinyls twisted screamed in ecstatic.. and so and the young Caballero ) but I mean more...

It's closer to the theme of "Cup of Joy" and one of the topics under BJ ),but Z is a little structured in my head :) I'm talking about the importance if you already have something worked (for example,pies are selling) so be cheerful :) not fonit his "torch" on the other-x all uwazane each other

Иринааа

Post by Иринааа » Wed Mar 07, 2018 16:48

Can you please tell me if my mirror was used by my mother, in my absence , two weeks, can I continue working with it ?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Mar 07, 2018 17:50

Irina
Completely. This is a generic mirror. However, even if looked at foreign, it has no effect either on the mirror or on You.

Белояръ Волков

Post by Белояръ Волков » Mon May 07, 2018 18:30

Hello who Hello!) I have on the eye is cataract, well eyes had been mechanically damaged. Avatar was edited to correct. Now, already the 3rd day as I look in the mirror directly into a thorn, like the sun on the clouds! So these clouds every day disappear, I already know in the morning that more color was. There are very strong clusters of white, they pulled blood vessels. Apparently there will be hot.)))

The current result is very nice!))) Thank you very much!) Do not berate yourself for maybe not the correct application, I always work on the partisan, my grandfather still was a priest (was good, heard the virgin and the souls of men directly communicated), but in the Soviet years! Others were planted, and with him like water off a duck. I suppose in other countries went to preach, what was once a different ROC, fiery, so strong, knew how far to look. ))))

Begin a photo shoot of eyes.) Maybe you will be healed, will be on the miracle attributed to the prayers of St. Seraphim of Sarov, and around the world to defame him. I as a reward for "the King, I will glorify, I'll glorify" (Yes, with the map of Love I was selfish, I have very beautiful and the depth of the girl, but still a lot of things, especially obedience) Kingdom sleepy'm gifted (I see now that if the perverts to stop listening to, and reasonable to learn - begin to live well, right from the first day, because it'll be a joy, the Spirit will live forever), well, sleepy is the realm that is Russia, well as in prophecy.))

As they say the tools are there, Yes, good word too, but there is no one who can use them.))))

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon May 07, 2018 18:46

"To defame" and "to glorify" is the antonyms. :wink:

ММ

Post by ММ » Tue May 08, 2018 22:17

Белояръ Волков wrote:Hello who Hello!) I have on the eye is cataract, well eyes had been mechanically damaged. Avatar was edited to correct. Now, already the 3rd day as I look in the mirror directly into a thorn, like the sun on the clouds! So these clouds every day disappear, I already know in the morning that more color was. There are very strong clusters of white, they pulled blood vessels. Apparently there will be hot.)))

The current result is very nice!))) Thank you very much!) Do not berate yourself for maybe not the correct application, I always work on the partisan, my grandfather still was a priest (was good, heard the virgin and the souls of men directly communicated), but in the Soviet years! Others were planted, and with him like water off a duck. I suppose in other countries went to preach, what was once a different ROC, fiery, so strong, knew how far to look. ))))

Begin a photo shoot of eyes.) Maybe you will be healed, will be on the miracle attributed to the prayers of St. Seraphim of Sarov, and around the world to defame him. I as a reward for "the King, I will glorify, I'll glorify" (Yes, with the map of Love I was selfish, I have very beautiful and the depth of the girl, but still a lot of things, especially obedience) Kingdom sleepy'm gifted (I see now that if the perverts to stop listening to, and reasonable to learn - begin to live well, right from the first day, because it'll be a joy, the Spirit will live forever), well, sleepy is the realm that is Russia, well as in prophecy.))

As they say the tools are there, Yes, good word too, but there is no one who can use them.))))
Better for the eyes to enjoy the programs of Lena Matuhina on YouTube.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Wed May 09, 2018 11:47

Victory Day friends! :D

Любимая Элен

Magic mirror

Post by Любимая Элен » Wed Mar 13, 2019 18:47

For the illiterate... how to use the card "Mirror of ISIS"?