"Magic" Mirror

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Акела
Re: Magic mirror

Post by Акела » Fri Jun 26, 2015 22:04

***** wrote:, "the Mirror of ISIS 1 (Taradina)
The next tune - download in the past. You look through your eyes at the entire family line and love everyone in this past, as thanks to them You exist. The likelihood of You, the light is extremely small, but You see this incredible event..."
Anyone tell me on what principle to pick up the melody and how _ to look at his family line. For example, I seem to be only the mother.Although I have many relatives and some I've seen.I even remember my great-grandmother who died when I was a year and a half.
All pick is individual preference, the main thing is the state of rest or the state which is most pleasing, and of a strategic goal, and in what form it is vosprinimaetsya each in its own way.

More "advanced" exercises given in the seminars to understand complex things sometimes need direct contact with the media "knowledge".

Light interaction, however...

Дмитрий Никитин

Post by Дмитрий Никитин » Fri Jun 26, 2015 22:08

Акела wrote:although there are electronic versions СБГ108 and Fret and rush to the phone memory.
As this is an electronic version? How can I do that?

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Jun 26, 2015 22:10

Дмитрий Никитин wrote:
Акела wrote:although there are electronic versions СБГ108 and Fret and rush to the phone memory.
As this is an electronic version? How can I do that?
This is the technology of ASD, the world is much more interesting than we think :)

Дмитрий Никитин

Post by Дмитрий Никитин » Fri Jun 26, 2015 22:11

Electronic version for sale?

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Jun 26, 2015 22:21

Дмитрий Никитин wrote:Electronic version for sale?
Alas, no, this version of the test was. Will they be sold, do you know?

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:24

Акела wrote:
Ахим wrote:I'm watching as a lot of people use the smartphone screen as a mirror.
ASD, is it possible to use the phone screen as Z? About in memory to insert the electronic version of the /probably is possible to do/ card Z?
The mirror forms the light front and its quality depends on the glass thickness not less than 4 mm So that the mirror sticker on the screen will not work, although there are electronic versions СБГ108 and Fret and rush to the phone memory. But it is enough is in the integral field of a person.
I asked ASD, as it is the Creator of these things, and you, as far as I understand - except for the members here R attended the workshop and unlikely to be able to recommend something really specific question, well, except for pereskaz heard at the seminar.
Sticker Z - designed for mirror with thickness specified in its manual. What could be provided, perhaps in a version for the phone. And of course if no.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sat Jun 27, 2015 14:21

Ахим wrote:
Акела wrote:
Ахим wrote:I'm watching as a lot of people use the smartphone screen as a mirror.
ASD, is it possible to use the phone screen as Z? About in memory to insert the electronic version of the /probably is possible to do/ card Z?
The mirror forms the light front and its quality depends on the glass thickness not less than 4 mm So that the mirror sticker on the screen will not work, although there are electronic versions СБГ108 and Fret and rush to the phone memory. But it is enough is in the integral field of a person.
I asked ASD, as it is the Creator of these things, and you, as far as I understand - except for the members here R attended the workshop and unlikely to be able to recommend something really specific question, well, except for pereskaz heard at the seminar.
Sticker Z - designed for mirror with thickness specified in its manual. What could be provided, perhaps in a version for the phone. And of course if no.
Let's try to make an electronic version of ZEE for smartphones. Achim, please send your e-mail address lik_i@list.ru I'll send You the file with the trial electronic version. View the difference.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sat Jun 27, 2015 16:47

Throw me :)

ММ

Post by ММ » Sat Jun 27, 2015 18:48

And for Android please version. :o

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sat Jun 27, 2015 20:00

ASD, please defer this matter to 10июля -until broke /whether personal power increases either can't adjust to other modes/ computer equipment around. Then I will try to report in detail. Barely as long as the phone keeps. Thank you!
p.s. now mail will be sent.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sun Jun 28, 2015 17:03

Ростислав wrote:Throw me
ММ wrote:AND for Android please version.
Everyone who wants to participate in the testing of the electronic version of the RIS, please send your request to lik_i@list.ru.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Wed Jul 08, 2015 23:41

Very interesting version, it e-Z.. I, early childhood /we have a superstition that when a child barely beginning to walk - parents allowed to choose between a book, a pencil, injections, etc. - then understood him, child, "direction"/ - interested in Knowledge, the Knowledge bearing the Light.. I feel like a child, then chose UNEQUIVOCALLY and without any hesitation, the Book..
So here is my true desire, the true is Knowledge.. oddly enough, no matter how fine, but with the electronic version of the Z /on the recommendation of the ASD file placed in the folder "MIRROR of ISIS" - this true knowledge began to appear more often in my world, I would say, began to show its essence to me, as a researcher..
For this ASD - sincere and heartfelt - THANK you! :o

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Thu Jul 09, 2015 0:08

Some forumchane above asking about music is applicable to the technique of "Taramana".. but I love it /work great/ the execution of a transsexual artist Dana international - "Babayet Sheli" - as carrier daily attitude to the situation, "Ding-Dong" for a more in-depth study desirable and "Diva" - welcome to the essence of you, the long term..
But the accompanying music is secondary, as the spirit, the most important thing - hidden in us as operators-users of these products..

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Thu Jul 09, 2015 0:47

Another otzyvy my wife and I are in the last time began to "break" electronic equipment - all.. this is my wife "stronger" than me - about her wristwatch refuse flatly to work, and those W the watch on my hand - work absolutely fine..
Yesterday both bought on a steep sale in the local Mall /we in my hometown was/ working hours is normal.. :)

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Thu Jul 09, 2015 17:28

АСД wrote:Let's try to make an electronic version of ZEE for smartphones. Achim, please send your e-mail address lik_i@list.ru I'll send You the file with the trial electronic version. View the difference.
Please tell me, to use similarly? - from time to time to watch (like a mirror) or put as Wallpaper on your phone? (there are tempered glass with a thickness of 1 mm though...)

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun Jul 12, 2015 23:54

Z-e-version review:
Began to appear interesting, from my point of view, between the human body and "that it moves", because we are immortal beings in their Essence - not the /only/ physical body as "other".. :) Was interesting is, so to speak, between "these things" - and where, actually there are thoughts that pushes you to do and what you want or not // / only you.. Many of the "issues".. the Understanding is..

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Mon Jul 13, 2015 0:59

I also have feedback via version z
In General downloaded the put in folder and put on a headband after 3 days on the new device glued to the touchscreen :) I'm in shock ;) but it software mobile :)

ИНОСТРАНКА

Post by ИНОСТРАНКА » Tue Jul 14, 2015 23:10

Please tell me why I can't send a request for a test of the electronic version. Says that address is not correct

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Wed Jul 15, 2015 0:15

Just copy here and paste into mail

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:04

It happened - I know that can apply, but don't like to do because if you don't have enough "clean" his Light can hurt more than help - that depends on Z in the electronic version - I'm just some kind of magic ease has become the main channel of energy-one of my friend /ie actually aligned with her/..
Give it as a review here, but in scanning-healing aspect could easily be used as "combat" reception.. So careful..

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Thu Jul 16, 2015 18:22

The Mirror of ISIS - the electronic version:

The action felt sensitive from the phone screen.
Clearly has the focus (in front of the screen of the phone and behind the phone).
Feeling close to, but different from SS. (although it is theoretically believed that should be closer to good).

On the first day of use felt the flow of heat from the phone screen with your hand.
Quite a noticeable power surge.(including increasing libido)

Awareness - kind of already knew, but something had changed.
At work there are positive developments, there are now more drive.(and is threatened by changing roles with increasing).
There were different plans.
Absolutely no time to communicate with a particular person (but then maybe just increase the action of Refreshing traced )

PS - and another would be a picture with a higher picture quality - but that's an improvement.

The main problem is that I do not just Mirror each other so I can not compare.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:11

Ахим wrote:Another otzyvy my wife and I are in the last time began to "break" electronic equipment - all.
I have a technique explicitly does not break, but changes her behavior. (may fail, or Vice versa when you are prompted to start work - for example, secretaries noticed it...)

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Sat Jul 18, 2015 15:23

An e-version . The phone got rid of all the data, and now selectively provides me with information, even if the access to the Internet. In the first minutes prosmotra very sick right part of the head, endured. And then as covered..Thoughts clear, my mind clear, a lot of energy, things just made themselves. Communication is also apparent selectivity, flexibility and yet firm in making decisions. People(mostly men) as something weird. Quite a stranger to say Hello and trying to look in the eye, but there is less relationship and personal space remains. The feeling that the world adapts to my interests. Able drive felt like a warrior), alienated two friends to shift their problems on my shoulders. Came out a little rude, but effective. Freed up a lot of time on personal business. The body in pain areas everything calms down in seconds, holding the phone with the picture over the problem place. Beside the phone was an old photo where I am more healthy and young, back in that time, has exacerbated some of the problems of that time, lasted about a day. Had to rethink its attitude to events and people. The beginning of the cleaning physics. In General, while you watch on and my present state I like more. Let me explain that real mirrors do not have and compare with the actual product the electronic version can't. A question for ASD is ripe... if I can move Z on a flash drive to view via the TV, the area matter?

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sat Jul 18, 2015 17:53

Today /very early morning/ found a banknote on the street /analog 600 rubles/.. :) I thought - well starting day.. All day - people look at me I'm some sort of star.. :)
And the phone started to work, probably some kind of interfacing with the file-Z had to happen..

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sat Jul 18, 2015 20:08

Идущая вперед wrote:yeah... first there were devices... charms... charms... different things and different States.... izmeneny... and every day plow in its development... ... when I first felt the Breath of God and saw the Light of God and ... and this condition - it's only... 10 years of tillage... of discarding the obsolete links... because when you come to this - have no need of the book... no practice... no instruments and toys... but it is the appliances and Christmas decorations give a boost...
Here - what more do you do with the Mirror, the more you begin to 'understand' these words..