"Magic" Mirror

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
АСД
Разработчик
Re: Magic mirror

Post by АСД » Mon Mar 04, 2013 19:14

bofara wrote:ASD, what do you think, will palsy, if a pregnant woman contemplating ZEE, thoughts and imagination is itself the best future for your child? Thank you!
The benefits will be. It is important that the woman did it with ease, without straining. So she felt that the eye forms of a life time in the future for her, her child and all future Rodney, displays them on the Golden Path and recovers ancestral ties with the ancestors.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Tue Mar 19, 2013 13:31

Yes... first it was devices... charms... charms... different things and different States.... izmeneny... and every day plow in its development... not so - there is little to do about something and all... then harnessed and begin to do it constantly... every minute... if there is some sort of situation - don't hide it deep in the subconscious and do not forget about it - and practiced it in full... because if will not work - it will be a unit on energy and will be a pain deep inside... not to run from myself - and go ahead... bite... and then charms cars, etc - help... because only the man himself when he believes in himself and when he consciously coming to the world and everything that happens in it - here the key word is AWARENESS... not the future nor the past but a concrete here and now...
concentration on the chakras... work with the body. qigong and Tensegrity... closed group on magic.... Shema that was only the beginning... the study of various traditions - for example the great Northern tradition of Kundalini yoga... all these things lead to only one... when I first felt the Breath of God and saw the Light of God and ... and this condition - it's only... 10 years of tillage... of discarding the obsolete links... because when you come to this - have no need of the book... no practice... no instruments and toys... but it is the appliances and Christmas decorations give a boost...

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Tue Mar 19, 2013 13:51

and when you touch the Light of God
and feel the breath of crystal-clear
no need to invent something myself
do not look for to break or build
and then to get there again and again
begin to bless your enemies
and ask the Lord to bless their enemies
and that is the highest state of happiness and joy
where nothing is everything...
where empty and at the same time filling
where it is impossible to find words
because these words just don't exist...
but to go far you need to crawl out of the swamp...
to shake off the dirt and break the web...
need to throw off friends and enemies...
to break the chains of misunderstanding and lies...
and leave look not back to yesterday...
and often look in the magic mirror
that would throw off the mask...
and often look in the mirror
to put the images when you have...
and often look in the mirror
for a recapitulation of what was
this life and past lives...
recollection and recapitulation...
awareness and perfection...
for me these are not empty words -
it's... it's inside...
and there should be a clear choice
to sit and further into his swamp
or to crawl, to stand up
and then spread your wings and fly...

Борис М.

Post by Борис М. » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:56

Going forward
Идущая вперед wrote:yeah... first there were devices... charms... charms... different things and different States.... izmeneny... and every day plow in its development... not so - there is little to do about something and all... then harnessed and begin to do it constantly... every minute... if there is some sort of situation - don't hide it deep in the subconscious and do not forget about it - and practiced it in full... because if will not work - it will be a unit on energy and will be a pain deep inside... not to run from myself - and go ahead... bite... and then charms cars, etc - help... because only the man himself when he believes in himself and when he consciously coming to the world and everything that happens in it - here the key word is AWARENESS... not the future nor the past but a concrete here and now...
concentration on the chakras... work with the body. qigong and Tensegrity... closed group on magic.... Shema that was only the beginning... the study of various traditions - for example the great Northern tradition of Kundalini yoga... all these things lead to only one... when I first felt the Breath of God and saw the Light of God and ... and this condition - it's only... 10 years of tillage... of discarding the obsolete links... because when you come to this - have no need of the book... no practice... no instruments and toys... but it is the appliances and Christmas decorations give a boost...
Respect :ay

Акела

Post by Акела » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:13

As one friend said, -"the spiritual practices do not lead to enlightenment, but without spiritual practices it (the enlightenment) no steps"! :?

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Wed Mar 20, 2013 13:49

Going forward,please forgive me,in terms of understanding a lot of things became available.And another question,may be it will be interesting to someone else.On my Mirror of ISIS I glued down the holo sticker-Panacea USB flash drive,quite a long time already,is it possible to do so and will not be any conflict))) ATO I'm used to that and find it useful,somebody tell me.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sat Mar 23, 2013 17:35

Вячеслав. wrote:On my Mirror of ISIS I glued down the holo sticker-Panacea USB flash drive,quite a long time already,is it possible to do so and will not be any conflict))) ATO I'm used to that and find it useful,somebody tell me.
You could do that, there will be no conflict. Our products with nothing in conflict. Their task is, precisely, the reduction of conflicts of all kinds, including in the development of various techniques and practices.

Акела

Post by Акела » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:14

АСД wrote:
Акела wrote:Hello Sergey Dinovich! Could You explain how the "Z. I." on the person sleeping next to a mirror? Or needed a conscious look into the reflection and work with the consciousness? Thanks for the early!
Z will interact with a sleeping person, because that person goes to the mirror and restored. This creates the conditions for a recovery timesx of human connections. However, a conscious looking in the mirror is much more effective than passive. If applied simulation modelling at the same time, the performance of the formation of the true desires and their implementation is increasing greatly. And as a consequence, increase the duration of bright busy life.
For the sake of experiment, put a mirror over the bed. Sleep is not possible, the third night gave up, perhaps if the side of this "flour" is not. Although evident some functionality, but maybe not because of but in spite ZEE.

Акела

Post by Акела » Thu Dec 19, 2013 19:05

On the wall of Z is not so extrude, sleep, calm. What was so painful interaction when Z is on the ceiling? A mystery... :(

ВикторРусс

Post by ВикторРусс » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:54

My friend took 2 mirrors and sat between them, so began to have nightmares, still have bad dream

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Fri Dec 20, 2013 13:41

ВикторРусс wrote:my friend took 2 mirrors and sat between them, so began to have nightmares, still have bad dream
It was an ordinary mirror?

ВикторРусс

Post by ВикторРусс » Fri Dec 20, 2013 19:16

Yes normal, it become more worse, have lost sleep, fatigue to immobility, and bracelets and gave the program a clean start and the doctor advised, but all to no purpose, why he did so and could not explain

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:07

and what does z?

Рен

Post by Рен » Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:20

nothing of course he did...two mirrors directed against each other form a through the looking glass(portal).
By the way, question to the distinguished ASD - is it Possible therefore to position 2 of the mirror of ISIS?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Wed Dec 25, 2013 16:55

Рен wrote:nothing of course he did...two mirrors directed against each other form a through the looking glass(portal).
By the way, question to the distinguished ASD - is it Possible therefore to position 2 of the mirror of ISIS?
To do an evaluation of what this man did is very difficult. The reasons may be not in the mirrors. Mirrors could be a trigger, and the reasons prepared for very different events. Don't be the mirrors to start the process could be other events, such as a trip to the Holy place. That is, the lack of a sense of the way leads to acepsimas for various confounding factors that can accumulate and cause a pathological condition.

A conventional mirror, and other items on the record itself, the surrounding background radiation, people and so on. In some moments, when the human body is weakened and its luminosity is small (there are defects in light perception), negative information from these objects or mirrors can be introduced into humans and exacerbate a negative condition. It doesn't matter two mirrors was, or not.

Z does not accumulate negativity. We held classes with them and with two or three, and plenty. Very interesting was the status of the participants. It is important to be a good expert operator and not to get into unnecessary situations. If you do not feel yourself, then go for those who can and learn from them.

Example, did not seem relevant to ZI. Once at the presentation I had to measure the luminosity of a young girl. She was very weak - about 2000 (usually the norm 19000-24000). In the coccyx was observed long ago glow, like a sucker. Asked her mom where were you? She said she went to one of the ancient Holy place, where many old graves. Then gave the girl to hold the Svetlitsa-Super and after an hour its luminosity was 15000, the sucker disappeared. That is, the wrong choice of paths of the Holy places has led not to an increase in luminosity (as most expect), and to the deterioration. This became possible due to the fact that she always sits at the computer, bent over, little moves. Possibly, the use of the SS enabled them to avoid the manifestation of something negative before it happened. The girl subjectively felt before and after SS is good. It barely persuaded to measure the aura.

Conclusion: it is Necessary not only to use any magical objects and practices, but also to develop the qualities of the expert the operator to optimize the trajectory path and more. System adapters IMCS allow you to amplify the expert-operator skills.<

Рен

Post by Рен » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:26

Thanks for such a comprehensive answer. the only thing I do not quite understand about "no sense way" and this is the "acepsimas for distorting factors" I have often occurs.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:05

Рен wrote:Thanks for such a comprehensive answer. the only thing I do not quite understand about "no sense way" and this is the "acepsimas for distorting factors" I have often occurs.
Not exactly true. Feeling the Way - natural feel which is each person. However, numerous noise coming both from the external environment and inside human significantly weaken this feeling. As a result the person begins to respond to the false targets and goes astray. Because of this, he cannot optimally move and spends his time on correcting their own mistakes.
The mirror of ISIS contributes to the reduction of noise and increase likelihood of progressing on the right Path.

грешный

Post by грешный » Sun Mar 09, 2014 20:16

bought mirror of ISIS thing is cool In my pocket, you know Work as a crane operator the day through the day before the acquisition was drinking coffee at work to newsnet for two days slept on average 7 hours Now, 2 hours is enough coffee nepew when too much energy lay aside became calm a lot of miracles all neopia 2 weeks I got the thing without seminars works well

Пользователь

Post by Пользователь » Sun Mar 09, 2014 23:23

And the Mirror of ISIS can be used without a mirror?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:02

грешный wrote:I bought the mirror of ISIS the cool thing In my pocket, you know Work as a crane operator the day through the day before the acquisition was drinking coffee at work to newsnet for two days slept on average 7 hours Now, 2 hours is enough coffee nepew when too much energy lay aside became calm a lot of miracles all neopia 2 weeks I got the thing without seminars works well
Пользователь wrote:And the Mirror of ISIS can be used without a mirror?
To use the card the MIRROR of ISIS is possible and without a mirror. It will be the use of such Svetlitsa Super. And effects similar to SS.
Operational level of implementation. However, the use of a mirror allows you to extend timeonth range to strategic objectives. That is a setting on the light of your eyes creates the conditions for the manifestation of the strategic desires and objectives. For this Z the corresponding inherent structure.
The image for clarity - the focus of the searchlight. Can be illuminated widely and closely, and you can narrow the beam and far between. Only in the case of the Mirror of ISIS we are talking about time, not space.

By the way, we have users who use Ekonorm without a car. Note that when you go to the bus, it significantly reduces the loss of time from traffic jams.

Юлиана

Post by Юлиана » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:06

Hello, I want to share my review of the Mirror of ISIS. Only 3 days, as I have it, and the mass of impressions! From the first "view" a lot of people interchanging one for the other, from the mirror of the waves, which penetrate inside. Today happened to see myself the way I wanted, and then Z Really showed the events I had planned, but with a small correction in the form of several other people that I haven't even thought of!!! :wiz Many thanks to the creators of this Magic Mirror!!!
If anyone is interested, I put 2 candles on the sides of the mirror, so the atmosphere is consistent with :) :wiz

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sun Mar 16, 2014 18:59

I wonder whether a candlelit look in the mirror ? Not dangerous :?

Юлиана

Post by Юлиана » Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:49

With no threat of the Mirror of ISIS, I like it :) Always light candles, they are clean and light. :ay
Noticed another effect with ZEE. I have a very sick grandmother with a cold, I decided to try using the mirror to help her. Looking myself in the eye, I remembered her, wishing her health and sending her love (after himself), and at this time the grandmother called for the strongest desire to sleep. She slept for almost a day, woke up with a slight indisposition. 2 cases, but with situations with relatives through Z successfully resolved as needed :ay

Акела

Post by Акела » Tue Mar 18, 2014 13:55

Юлиана wrote: I decided to try using the mirror to help her
But it's an interesting idea
bi

Волька

Post by Волька » Fri Apr 04, 2014 14:44

I bought a few days ago, the mirror of ISIS. Just look at him for minutes 10-12) Ochuchenie any. But after clean the mirror to the side attacks some nerealnaya just laziness, no desire to move at all, and a wild desire to sleep, and it seems that I could sleep the rest of my life!) Why? 1) it does not suit me? 2)am I doing something wrong? 3) I have "Stausee"?))
PS: I have that girl there is SS and SB)) and another sticker on the phone))