Suggestions to improve the modification of the Parlor (to Your IDEAS)

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person

Хотели бы вы внести какие либо изменения в светлицу?

Да
73%
Нет
27%

Total votes: 30

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Tue Dec 08, 2009 23:06

Yes we are not a sect Hooray!
But here's the theme suggestions for improvement of the parlor!

Свет+лана

Post by Свет+лана » Wed Dec 09, 2009 20:41

Идущая вперед wrote:ooooo you are in a cult Anastasia??? I also when I have been reading Maigret ran for pine cones, cedar oil, pine guizani... and the cedar does not fit all.... and there are people - which can harm
Yeah,I really like the books by V. Megre.Well,and about the cedar,so he helped me a lot. Somewhere in September I started to have mild depression,so I began to think what would afford to help your favorite.Well, I thought about cedar a die (I about a year ago I bought a set of dies from moths of cedar).Took, put to the breast and feel the flow of energy.I then probably a month it with a drag.Became calmer and the thoughts cleared.By the way it then came to me, and the idea of buying a chamber. :D

Свет+лана

Post by Свет+лана » Wed Dec 09, 2009 20:56

Идущая вперед wrote:and the cedar does not fit all.... and there are people - which can harm
If you have an Allergy (for Sinelnikov),it means that you are someone or something in your life do not move,do not accept.It could be someone of people,some Tefera life or some situation.Products or substances that provoke an allergic reaction is not a cause of allergies.The reason is inside,not outside.

Свет+лана

Post by Свет+лана » Mon Dec 14, 2009 0:55

If the cedar is not suitable,it is possible to make a silver pendant.Silver is not too expensive and healing.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Mon Dec 14, 2009 19:19

I'm all for silver!

Александр86

Post by Александр86 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:06

Branch did not read, it could've been.

I think it is very convenient to make a chamber in the form of icons. Well, what Svetlitsa Super not icon?
In my opinion very conveniently pinned on a t-shirt and worn on the chest and not lost.
And on the outside of the picture some, so very much for the badge it was like.

But for business generally in the form of badges to do. And employees don't have to persuade and explain what a miracle device like this

Свет+лана

Post by Свет+лана » Sat Jan 16, 2010 18:16

Александр86 wrote:I think it is very convenient to make a chamber in the form of icons. Well, what Svetlitsa Super not icon?
+1 Good idea! :ay And you can attach where anyone.

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 16, 2010 19:10

Icon-clothes spoils ( leaky ) + if you want to keep it closer to the body will have to pin from the inside of the shirt, the bra ( or whatever you have... ) and every day perekleivat ( though some obviously do your own Laundry or change it for other reasons less thereof of the term ) :lol:

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Mon Jan 18, 2010 14:27

So cool! Icon fit!

Свет+лана

Post by Свет+лана » Tue Jan 19, 2010 13:44

Actually,ideally,it is better if there are different modifications of the parlor,so for any taste and at any price.
I would myself love to give and the earrings and pendant and bracelet and brooch.To nice jewelry,and Svetlichnaya twice.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Wed Jan 20, 2010 15:05

Свет+лана wrote:Actually,ideally,it is better if there are different modifications of the parlor,so for any taste and at any price.
I would myself love to give and the earrings and pendant and bracelet and brooch.To nice jewelry,and Svetlichnaya twice.
Any flavor will do, too different tastes. We tried to build structures in a variety of pendants, bracelets and earrings, but the demand is very small. And a long time to wear one piece of jewelry no one wants.
You can organize the insert structure in jewelry that will be purchased by the individual. It is important that the decoration was the place for gluing of the structure. I think this issue can be discussed with the owners of this site.

Свет+лана

Post by Свет+лана » Tue Feb 02, 2010 13:14

АСД wrote:Can arrange the insertion of structure in jewelry that will be purchased by the individual. It is important that the decoration was the place for gluing of the structure. I think this issue can be discussed with the owners of this site.
:ay :ay :ay

Свет+лана

Post by Свет+лана » Tue Feb 02, 2010 13:19

Идущая вперед wrote:ooooo you are in a cult Anastasia???
It is clearly evident who is actually "sect":http://veda.siteedit.ru/page49

Every Russian parlor bi bi bi

Свет+лана

Post by Свет+лана » Thu Feb 04, 2010 13:41

Свет+лана wrote:Here is clearly evident who is actually "sect": http://veda.siteedit.ru/page49

Every Russian parlor
And here you can watch the movie "Zeitgeist": http://www.rassvet.dn.ua/news/2008-11-10-41
It's certainly not quite on topic,but looking from what side to look?!

Свет+лана

Post by Свет+лана » Wed Feb 10, 2010 22:46

Свет+лана wrote:ASD wrote(a):
You can organize the insert structure in jewelry that will be purchased by the individual. It is important that the decoration was the place for gluing of the structure. I think this issue can be discussed with the owners of this site.
Looked here a necklace with a secret (photo).So I thought there just the window insert.So I have 2 questions.First artwork:you'll put me in this pendant the parlor?
And if so,the second to ASD:what is the minimum size should have the pendant,you should be able to insert the room?

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:26

And the icons can be on the magnet to do :D

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:58

well how interesting things with new products???? maybe some new modifications appeared???

Акела

Re: Suggestions for improving modifications of the Parlor (to Your IDEAS)

Post by Акела » Tue Dec 06, 2011 13:59

This is a Super Room on the back side to put another structure "to highlight" the other person in the interaction.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Dec 06, 2011 15:00

АСД wrote:Thrust Chamber With associated with the model flow. Of course, if you put them together opposite sides, the flow will be extinguished. However, they can move relative to each other at a distance of 3-4 diameters
Next, about the map of the SS of the 4th generation with 2 structures:
АСД wrote:So this is talking about the opposite direction, and the map they are parallel, i.e. unidirectional.
the Structure of the SS, SAT... Use 2 Chamber Super mixed, in different pockets.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Акела

Post by Акела » Tue Dec 06, 2011 15:18

"Use 2 Chamber Super mixed, in different pockets." - Impressive, what were the results?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Dec 06, 2011 15:30

Interaction with interlocutors within a short time becomes more constructive than in 2 itself, it is easier to reach an understanding. More details at present for me to judge difficult, too many different factors in addition to the parlor, but the beginning of a very often wondered about the various manifestations and effects. Since the acquisition of the SS (more than 2 years) never been sick, even in times of epidemics and close contact with sick acute respiratory infections and flus.
Now I have some "points 3.0 N+" with 2 sets of stickers OBVIOUSLY + 2 sets of structures for bandages OBVIOUS, isn't it all glued itself to the unidirectional test, compared with other "points 3.0 N+" only with the 1st set of stickers, the difference is noticeable.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Ксюта10

Post by Ксюта10 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 14:25

I will Express my humble opinion :oops:

I think you can still make a Chamber in a Silver (or other medical alloy ) the medallion/ pendant is at least will not cause puzzling wzgledow (I'm keeping it and not oficiul yet :) not out of greed, just not all in my environment approve of my Hobbies).

Blue plastic card is not very pretty ukrasheniya and if men can hide in pockets, in women's costume (dress) is not always available, and even more difficult to me to somehow adapt the Card to the "breeches" worn - still feminine clothes more form-fitting (no bags to carry!)
A pendant or locket is safe and out wear and under clothing it will not be hard to stand out (well, again depends on what size)

Badges - also a good idea :) :ay

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Wed Dec 07, 2011 15:49

Ксюта10 wrote:Blue plastic card is not very pretty ukrasheniya and if men can hide in pockets, in women's costume (dress) is not always available, and even more difficult to me to somehow adapt the Card to the "breeches" worn - still feminine clothes more form-fitting (no bags to carry!) A pendant or locket is safe and out wear and under clothing it will not be hard to stand out (well, again depends on what size)
I agree! I adapted though, and on the other side of the medallion, but it still sticks out from the back and sticks out. It would be great if it was made in the form of jewelry! :lol:

КЕНТАВР

Post by КЕНТАВР » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:42

I will write my first comment).
Card is good, more so the card is better than the last one is)..
and there is a slot to hang the majority of jeans in a pocket is placed for firing. Me as a man rules hung under your shirt or put it in my pocket and everything is okay..
But as rightly pointed out by the representatives of the fair sex, over the clothes, this badge you will not wear.. if you slip under my bra, then scratched and bristling bristling .. not only on breast size and breast sixth).. well between the Breasts will not hang for the same reason.. to hang above the neckline is not as a rule.. it turns out, only glinow tsepuchku that the card was hanging around the belly, in women's clothes with pockets , too, not a fountain.. it turns out that the woman if she doesn't diffeliruut in jeans like the card and nowhere to put.
A good offer is a pendant of silver or medical alloys.. but then you're missing the economic component.. how expensive the product is and who will buy? IMHO and now the price is large enough for experimentation .. because most of the buys to check and make sure that it works well, there is no, and the price of the necklace of silver will stremit with the price of gold albeit a small necklace with a small bryuliky) and as a gift any woman will appreciate IMHO ash pendant with a tiny diamond higher than a modest silver necklace with questionable qualities.. ie this product as a gift to the untrained eye, not rolled, and the target audience for this product will consist of people who are going to change the old SS to the new purely esteticheskih reasons. Respectively, and that the logical buyers of the silverware or food stamp alloys will be a little more than anyone. Unlikely the manufacturer will go to such unprofitable and not economically reasonable step, but for me personally the idea of a pendant very much.
The same can be said about the icons..
In other words, to please all is impossible and there are only 2 outputs .. to do the line SS in different designs or taking custom orders.. in the first case, it is disadvantageous to the manufacturer because I doubt that the level of sales in a week amounts to thousands of pieces, in the second case, individual production SS on order will hit the pocket of the buyer.
To summarize, we can say the following SS in the form of a plastic card is now the most optimal variant.<

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:00

In my opinion there are other solutions.
Selling "open-frame" structure SS, for example, a rolled two-tone foil-laminate (to distinguish between rear/front), for self-hosting (just the attachments) into the body of the pendant "amulets" (more the size of the structural elements, like 16x16 mm, this ASD can more precisely specify the possible options) to your personal choice (hard to please form of a pendant for everyone), at least from the precious metals (if appropriate), or other materials, for example:

Sincerely, MAG.no<