Answers to frequently asked questions about the Parlor

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Артур888
Re: Answers to frequently asked questions about the Parlor

Post by Артур888 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 0:12

Акела wrote:If time is the order of events, the generation time can be considered as a phase transition of the light structure of a human, from one to more complex (dimension of the) state, that perhaps many factors.
In my understanding, time is still the connecting link between matter and space, and creates all kinds of movements. And is the unifying factor between the male and female.

About the Light it is understandable if we consider that the darkness is to stop the movements, the working chamber through the time includes movement and starts the generation of Light.

Акела

Post by Акела » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:24

Well, I argue from the premise that the objective reality manifested in three aspects of information, energy, matter. Although these terms form the Paterna thinking and the impression that these aspects are separated and exist as separate from each other. But we must not forget that everything is connected in unimaginable degree.

And acts as an informational aspect, agreement governing the movement of energy and matter.

And the space, I think it's a function or so to speak the result of the manifestation of these three.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:10

Артур888 wrote:
Акела wrote:If time is the order of events, the generation time can be considered as a phase transition of the light structure of a human, from one to more complex (dimension of the) state, that perhaps many factors.
In my understanding, time is still the connecting link between matter and space, and creates all kinds of movements. And is the unifying factor between the male and female.

About the Light it is understandable if we consider that the darkness is to stop the movements, the working chamber through the time includes movement and starts the generation of Light.
Time can be considered as a developer in our reality of something. If something (phenomenon, object, event) manifested in reality, then he has a life time. Therefore, generation time is a manifestation of the reality of what has not happened if it wasn't shown for some reason. This is possible with the transition to the larger dimension (higher rank). From the world of larger dimension it is possible to show something new. It is dedicated in this world in a separate structure. When the dimension is lower, then separate structures are linked together in the same display. They can interfere with each other to show certain aspects of their structures. A chamber allows to increase the dimension of relations and, thus, contribute to the manifestation of hidden aspects of reality (Cf. Report about the water crystals). This is the generation time. The same applies of causality. In a higher dimensional world can be very different events, which in normal reality seem to be related to each other and Vice versa, there may be hidden connections in a different dimension in different phenomena that look completely independent.
Imagine a tree that fell in the water. We see individual branches that sway with the wind and over themselves. But under water they are all connected into one. Therefore, the generation process of time in our reality may look like a miracle, though it may be a manifestation of such latent ties.
Akella Arthur and to a certain extent right in his reasoning about the generation time and about the Chamber. Looks like our Working party have yielded positive results in the understanding of the operation of the Parlor users.<

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 17:45

АСД wrote:
Артур888 wrote:

Time can be considered as a developer in our reality of something. If something (phenomenon, object, event) manifested in reality, then he has a life time. Therefore, generation time is a manifestation of the reality of what has not happened if it wasn't shown for some reason. This is possible with the transition to the larger dimension (higher rank). From the world of larger dimension it is possible to show something new. It is dedicated in this world in a separate structure. When the dimension is lower, then separate structures are linked together in the same display. They can interfere with each other to show certain aspects of their structures. A chamber allows to increase the dimension of relations and, thus, contribute to the manifestation of hidden aspects of reality (Cf. Report about the water crystals). This is the generation time. The same applies of causality. In a higher dimensional world can be very different events, which in normal reality seem to be related to each other and Vice versa, there may be hidden connections in a different dimension in different phenomena that look completely independent.
Imagine a tree that fell in the water. We see individual branches that sway with the wind and over themselves. But under water they are all connected into one. Therefore, the generation process of time in our reality may look like a miracle, though it may be a manifestation of such latent ties.
Akella Arthur and to a certain extent right in his reasoning about the generation time and about the Chamber. Looks like our Working party have yielded positive results in the understanding of the operation of the Parlor users.
ASD, good afternoon. Please tell me has there been any study on the impact of the Parlor on the bone, cartilage, vertebrae in General the bone structure of the person, and muscle tissue associated with the proper operation of the skeletal system . If so, what products were tested and what the results were ? Not necessarily documented, may be some user feedback on this subject ?<

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Mon Oct 30, 2017 18:49

Артур888 wrote:ASD, good afternoon. Please tell me has there been any study on the impact of the Parlor on the bone, cartilage, vertebrae in General the bone structure of the person, and muscle tissue associated with the proper operation of the skeletal system . If so, what products were tested and what the results were ? Not necessarily documented, may be some user feedback on this topic
Unfortunately research on this topic was carried out. This was not possible.
And the reviews were positive. For example, the opinion of Yuri in the next branch viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2749&start=150

Владимир Ст

Post by Владимир Ст » Fri Nov 03, 2017 0:18

My question is - I purchased in August 2017 Svetlitsa Good gold Aurumbut for the third month, the impression that nothing is happening.
On the contrary, will laugh at work award canceled)
And used six months of the first Good and the keys bought it - everything worked exactly!
I even began to doubt that the series Aurum's something wrong, or that it needs to work like something special, or even got a fake.
In short a lot of thought, but not understanding the complex of actions on how to work with it.
Prompt, please, algorithm of work - what sections of the forum to read what you have to do the steps, who to contact for advice?
Still the product is not cheap, can I get primary technical support for it?
Doubt your want to confidently dispel, because your products have long benefited from and appreciate the magic that you give to people.

Thank you in advance!

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:17

Владимир Ст wrote:in Short, a lot of thought, but not understanding the complex of actions on how to work with it.
Send me an email lik_i@list.ru Agree to online meeting. Let's try together to understand and identify complex events.
With respect
Sergey Avdeev

Владимир Ст

Post by Владимир Ст » Fri Nov 03, 2017 20:21

Thank you very much, Sergey!
I wrote the post.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:30

Владимир Ст wrote:in Short, a lot of thought, but not understanding the complex of actions on how to work with it.

I recommend to use the technology for the cards of Good threads about equipment

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:50

Sergei Dinovichtell me please, can I use the parlor to work with the psychological causes because of which manifest bodily dysfunction. If you do not know at this time the roots and how to work.
Are there any methods of elaboration ?
I understand that a chamber will reduce distortion and help you see the relationship more clearly. Yes, they are helped to see some relations, but in depth of can't login to transform it.
There are SS AU Au joy, Cosmos, Golden Mask.

If you can, something to advise I will be grateful :)

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:37

Артур888 wrote:Sergei Dinovichtell me please, can I use the parlor to work with the psychological causes because of which manifest bodily dysfunction. If you do not know at this time the roots and how to work.
I understand that a chamber will reduce distortion and help you see the relationship more clearly. Yes, they are helped to see some relations, but in depth of can't login to transform it.

At our seminars we give some practice in motion. They allow to study the causes of their fixation and determination. It is hard to describe. While he did not poromesh, it is not clear what.
In early December the seminar in Moscow will work with the purposes and causes. Come. The description in the thread about workshops.

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 14:39

АСД wrote:
Артур888 wrote:Sergei Dinovichtell me please, can I use the parlor to work with the psychological causes because of which manifest bodily dysfunction. If you do not know at this time the roots and how to work.

At our seminars we give some practice in motion. They allow to study the causes of their fixation and determination. It is hard to describe. While he did not poromesh, it is not clear what.
In early December the seminar in Moscow will work with the purposes and causes. Come. The description in the thread about workshops.
Using a product ?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sat Nov 18, 2017 18:13

Артур888 wrote:using what product ?
At the workshop we work with different products. If anyone will not be with you, let's give our props to practice.

Владимир Р.

Post by Владимир Р. » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:13

Good afternoon.
Bought two drawing rooms-Super base model. One to carry, another to charge the water. Tell me in the following issues.
1) is There any difference where to wear the Parlor - in the side pocket of the pants or on the chest in the bag as a necklace? They say that breast is better, because closer to the chakras.

2) does it make sense to buy a second SS base model to carry with you? Type, two SS will give more powerful effect than one. And if you do go oblepicha them completely (the same model)?

НатальяЛ

Post by НатальяЛ » Sun Dec 24, 2017 0:22

Владимир Р. wrote:Good afternoon.
Bought two drawing rooms-Super base model. One to carry, another to charge the water. Tell me in the following issues.
1) is There any difference where to wear the Parlor - in the side pocket of the pants or on the chest in the bag as a necklace? They say that breast is better, because closer to the chakras.

2) does it make sense to buy a second SS base model to carry with you? Type, two SS will give more powerful effect than one. And if you do go oblepicha them completely (the same model)?

What's wrong with one Chamber to carry and to structure the water? I do)) on the structuring need only 30 minutes after all)

Олександр

Post by Олександр » Mon Apr 02, 2018 19:09

Hello! Wonder to what such question: bought the room a cozy, yet one set, working in a furniture store, an area of about 100 km. m., to glue on the window until you want to avoid unnecessary questions. Windows 6 PCs in two rooms. where is the best place comfort. I read somewhere that you can not on Windows. For example, if under the sofa in the center of the room on the floor, if so, how better and how much reduced effect compared with placement on the Windows? Thanks in advance for your answer))

Владимир Ст

Post by Владимир Ст » Mon Apr 02, 2018 19:26

Opinion about the Svetlitsa Blaga gold Aurum:
From August 2017 Svetlitsa recaptured its value entirely due to additional sources and went into profit.
But wow-effect does not wait, do not repeat my mistakes, you're just in a very relaxed and unobtrusive mode will receive their full benefits and everything. Very in Bytom, I would say, but very reliable.
This probably is the finest harmony of this product.
Who needs fireworks, it is in another place.
IMHO.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Mon Apr 02, 2018 19:44

Олександр wrote:Hello! Wonder to what such question: bought the room a cozy, yet one set, working in a furniture store, an area of about 100 km. m., to glue on the window until you want to avoid unnecessary questions. Windows 6 PCs in two rooms. where is the best place comfort. I read somewhere that you can not on Windows. For example, if under the sofa in the center of the room on the floor, if so, how better and how much reduced effect compared with placement on the Windows? Thanks in advance for your answer))
In this case suggest two options: 1 Attach the door to create a safe zone that attracts buyers. 2. Put in place some of the furniture You want to sell quickly (on the wall or directly into furniture).

You can first one option to try for 10 days, and then another.

We have an opinion on Comfort, which States that the location of the store on the shelf where unsold product, allowed the product to sell.

Алекс Феликс

Post by Алекс Феликс » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:56

Hello, I recently purchased a Chamber (and Super Good), now the question is: which side to wear to the body?:) The one where it says the name of the product (main) or the one where you specify the site and the inscription of IMX?...

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:01

Any bi

Алекс Феликс

Post by Алекс Феликс » Fri Apr 13, 2018 13:33

And, well, I mean, the site says that the label to the body, but I didn't quite understand which side is the label :oops:

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Apr 13, 2018 15:42

Svetlichnyi on the parties, ASD said that the first versions of the parlor, the value of which party, and the new version no longer. :wink:

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:50

Акела wrote:On Svetlichnaya parties, ASD said that the first versions of the parlor, the value of which party, and the new version no longer. :wink:
Not quite. Svetlitsy have different strory. They form a certain structural flow. However, for the person who wears them, sooner which way the flow goes through it. From left to right or Vice versa. The determination of the parties comes into play when You interact with another person (to that person You direct stream or as a simulation model). Then, changing the direction of flow, you can create additional connectivity when communicating.
Therefore, for definiteness, we can assume that "label" is the side on which the logo of the company. Although the Cup of joy and Ekonorma it's the opposite.
There is no fundamental difference for the potential of Love because there the interaction is based on the formation of the overall structure of time for interacting objects and there is no direction of flow, and most importantly - increasing the dimensionality of the structure.

Лесоруб

Post by Лесоруб » Tue Jul 03, 2018 0:53

I broke (physically broke in half) Svetlitsa super (took mindmachine in 2014). Half lost. The remaining half can be used or ....? "Works" does it?

Акела

Post by Акела » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:30

It seems the structure is destroyed, it is just on the center of the map