Answers to frequently asked questions about the Parlor

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Гродно
Re: Answers to frequently asked questions about the Parlor

Post by Гродно » Thu Feb 25, 2016 18:10

Here at this link http://www.ebay.com/itm/Plastic-Clear-I ... SwaA5Wi1NB came badges. Was true two months. Look like this: Image

Someone asked how many cards fit on the thickness, meet, fits three, but if desired, and the fourth insert. The plastic itself is thick enough, who does not like the Central hole can be drilled on the sides of two small and put a chain through it.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:52

:ay you can shove more current then tape almatti and all okay))

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:09

Plastic or silicone can be under business cards.but to wear on the body is not nice. Underneath the body is wet. There is a fabric like teak.do not get wet and fibers.Do not deteriorate from sweat and not stratified on body tissue with villi))))

Арина.В

Post by Арина.В » Fri Oct 07, 2016 16:42

Hello, question: can SS to alleviate the condition of the person with Alzheimer's, not at the beginning, eh?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:42

Арина.В wrote:Hello, question: can SS to alleviate the condition of the person with Alzheimer's, not at the beginning, eh?
Studies on the effect of SS on people with Alzheimer's disease was conducted. However, it is safe to say that the use of the SS will reduce the pace of development of the disease.

Влад Н.

Post by Влад Н. » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:51

Hello! Sergei Dinovich, tell amp. my father is very sick (diabetes), with the resulting disease. He doesn't want to wear a bright Room and doesn't believe in it. I want to help him, but there are questions, please help.
1. If Svetlitsa Super is under the mattress, it does it per person? On how decreases the capacity of the Chamber in this case? If for example the power Chamber is reduced in 3 times, then I would be able to offset this loss 3 Parlor.
2. If you print a photo of my father and put on this photo Svetlitsa Super, would such an impact be consistent with the proper use of a Chamber? Will the front room, in this case to act?
3. I have 3 PCs Super bright Room if I'm all 3 PCs to use for one person, wouldn't that be overkill? Or is it better to use well-being?
4. I still have joy - whether it improves health, the health?
5. How much time is needed to push the water in the Chamber, the volume of 3-5 liters? How much time it saves Svetlichnaya properties?
6. What additional measures would You suggest for improvement of the man using a Chamber? Maybe there are techniques in which I could remotely work with patients?
Thanks in advance for Your help!!

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:00

Влад Н. wrote:my father is very sick (diabetes), with the resulting disease. He doesn't want to wear a bright Room and doesn't believe in it. I want to help him, but there are questions, please help.
Svetlitsy are not therapeutic agents. Their application is the strengthening Light of the characteristics of the whole organism. If doctors prescribed treatment, the Chamber does not negate this treatment. At the same time there are cases of successful application of the Parlor to reduce sugar level in diabetes. Diabetes arises from a complex of causes - stress, poor diet, trauma, genetic predisposition, etc. Therefore, in addition to Parlor it is necessary to remove the factors that triggered the disease.
Влад Н. wrote:1. If Svetlitsa Super is under the mattress, it does it per person? On how decreases the capacity of the Chamber in this case? If for example the power Chamber is reduced in 3 times, then I would be able this loss to offset 3 Parlor.
It's hard to say how many times, since it is unknown what kind of mattress. It may be advisable to put the quilt mattress (under the sheet), and under the blanket to put the Parlor. So it will be much closer.
Влад Н. wrote:2. If you print a photo of my father and put on this photo Svetlitsa Super, would such an impact be consistent with the proper use of a Chamber? Will the front room, in this case to act?
This technique with a photo will work. You can significantly enhance if you want to visualize the passage of light through a Chamber photo to Your father.
Влад Н. wrote:3. I have 3 PCs. Chamber Super, if I'm going all 3 PCs to use for one person, wouldn't that be overkill? Or is it better to use well-being?
It is better to use for being. There may be some unpleasant sensations in the body while using the Parlor. This is normal, because the presence of the disease reflects a significant defect in the structure of human Light. The restoration of the structure may occur through the exacerbation of the disease.
Влад Н. wrote:4. I still have joy - whether it improves health, the health?
Joy will amplify the effects of other Parlor, as it reduces the influence of some external factors introduced.
Влад Н. wrote:5. How much time is needed to push the water in the Chamber, the volume of 3-5 liters? How much time it saves Svetlichnaya properties?
For such a volume is sufficient one hour. The structure will be maintained then a few hours. The exact time depends on the structure of the room.
Влад Н. wrote:6. What additional measures would You suggest for improvement of the man using a Chamber? Maybe there are techniques in which I could remotely work with patients?
Such techniques are. But they need to show. Words are difficult to Express. Inform the PM of Your Skype. Will try to contact and show.<

Влад Н.

Post by Влад Н. » Mon Nov 07, 2016 16:02

Sergei Dinovich, thank you very much for the info You gave me above. I've wanted to order a Chamber 210, used to be. And now I look they are not present in the price list. They were removed and will no longer be? And then I wanted to paste kettles, carafes, mugs, and other items used by my father to drinking water Svetlichnaya, I got 6 pieces If, based on Chamber fully, it turns out to me expensive. In connection with this question:
Do you plan to release budget, (similar to the SS 210) or even a free Room, even though the old technology, which now is not sold, but was very effective in his time? To be able to print out and use! (sorry if the question was not correct)

ММ

Post by ММ » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:16

If you put the window in the photo of a deceased person, whether departed feeling it? After all, man does not die, but merely goes to the parallel world.

ММ

Post by ММ » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:18

I have 2 chamber super with 2011. But they do not have sequence numbers. How do activate the keys to them? New to buy?
Last edited by ММ on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:27, edited 1 time in total.

ММ

Post by ММ » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:19

Влад Н. wrote:Hello! Sergei Dinovich, tell amp. my father is very sick (diabetes), with the resulting disease. He doesn't want to wear a bright Room and doesn't believe in it. I want to help him, but there are questions, please help.
1. If Svetlitsa Super is under the mattress, it does it per person? On how decreases the capacity of the Chamber in this case? If for example the power Chamber is reduced in 3 times, then I would be able this loss to offset 3 Parlor.
2. If you print a photo of my father and put on this photo Svetlitsa Super, would such an impact be consistent with the proper use of a Chamber? Will the front room, in this case to act?
3. I have 3 PCs Super bright Room if I'm all 3 PCs to use for one person, wouldn't that be overkill? Or is it better to use well-being?
4. I still have joy - whether it improves health, the health?
5. How much time is needed to push the water in the Chamber, the volume of 3-5 liters? How much time it saves Svetlichnaya properties?
6. What additional measures would You suggest for improvement of the man using a Chamber? Maybe there are techniques in which I could remotely work with patients?
Thanks in advance for Your help!!
Diabetes treats samantaray su Jok.

Акела

Post by Акела » Tue Nov 08, 2016 19:56

ММ wrote:I HAVE 2 chamber super with 2011. But they do not have sequence numbers. How do activate the keys to them? New to buy?
SS no keys, got the keys to the Parlor from the Good, the keys do not activate that the and increase the "dimensionality" of the flow of goods. :oops:

Анька

Post by Анька » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:30

LILY-Pgood afternoon! please tell me, are there any temperature restrictions on use of the parlor? I Svetlitsa super and I forgot it at the cottage in an unheated house, can low temperature affect its properties?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:50

Anka About the low temperature will not say exactly, but I think that is not critical.About the high temperature to 60 degrees.

Валера Ворон

Post by Валера Ворон » Fri Mar 24, 2017 19:41

Hello!Tell me Svetlitsa Goldfish,there are reviews that much different from the other Chamber?

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Mar 24, 2017 23:14

Валера Ворон wrote:Hello!Tell me Svetlitsa Goldfish,there are reviews that much different from the other Chamber?
"ZR" advanced tool or a tool for advanced users! Just kidding of course! Who knows how the particular person it will work, but I like it.

The idea is to create conditions for the realization of "what not to be," Pushkin's fairy tale remember.

In ancient Greece, the enthusiasm called gift of the gods, "ZR" this contributes to...

It is not a magic wand will have to be more complex in the sense to increase the difficulty of perception, well at least... :shock:

Валера Ворон

Post by Валера Ворон » Sat Mar 25, 2017 13:53

If the first card is "SP", Write something who used ZR.Please!!!:-)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Mar 27, 2017 13:55

Валера Ворон wrote:Hello!Tell me Svetlitsa Goldfish,there are reviews that much different from the other Chamber?
We have such a Chamber is not for sale.

ЯестьЯ

Post by ЯестьЯ » Wed Mar 29, 2017 15:51

Good day to all.
I have a question for the creators of the Parlor and to experienced users:
how will what effect and whether at all to interact simultaneously wearing СС108 ,SAT and pendants with inset moldavite+peridot pendant with black tourmaline.
Thank you in advance for your answers.

Фонтан

Post by Фонтан » Wed Mar 29, 2017 16:13

Hello a question to the creators of the parlor. How are they made? Here is the rectangle of plastic, has a print applied to it, and then what happens, as laid zest? What is chip, chip, chip, conspiracy, mantras, hologram or the effects of the power of thought?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Mar 29, 2017 18:13

Fountain
АСД wrote: 1.Simulation models can be numerical, mathematical, analog, linguistic, etc. Analog simulation models assume the existence of some analogy between the real process and the model. For example, a chain reaction can be modeled by a colony of bacteria that multiplies like a chain reaction. This analogy assumes a certain equivalence between the process and model. The question of worth depends on the principles of modeling and the characteristics of the process that is being studied. For example, can be considered a topological equivalence or dynamic equivalence or another. In our case, we consider structural equivalence.
2.The entire material world and processes in it passing is the result of displaying the interacting structures (from the point of view of the theory of physical structures). Man, too, is a display of interacting structures. For these interactions overlap interference from other structures, as the chaos imposed on a dynamical system in synergy. A chamber designed as structures that reduce the measure of chaos, increasing the self-organizing order. I.e. they can be considered poradovali. Though the word clumsy, but the point reflects.
We believe that different valid descriptions of reality and everyone chooses the most familiar and comprehensible.

Фонтан

Post by Фонтан » Wed Mar 29, 2017 18:36

It's all theory. How Svetlitsa is specifically done physically?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Mar 29, 2017 19:10

In the plastic are the pictures with the structures, at least it was done before.

Фонтан

Post by Фонтан » Wed Mar 29, 2017 20:43

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:IN the plastic are the pictures with the structures, at least it was done before.
Here it is closer to the case! thank you very much, I really wonder.
Will wait for a response from the developer (if not hard of course -I would be very grateful)

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:40

Фонтан wrote:
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:IN the plastic are the pictures with the structures, at least it was done before.
Here it is closer to the case! thank you very much, I really wonder.
Will wait for a response from the developer (if not hard of course -I would be very grateful)
We have developed the technology design of structures with predetermined properties based on the Theory of Physical Structures. Under this technology it is possible to combine the resulting structure of digital files (such as graphics). Then, when you print these files, the structure is transferred onto a carrier material. Looks like a simple photograph or a picture.
Therefore, in every our product there is a layer to which potametum caused to the structure. They are actually a kind of key linking the user with the basic structure.