Answers to frequently asked questions about the Parlor

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
АСД
Разработчик
Re: Answers to frequently asked questions about the Parlor

Post by АСД » Tue Jul 03, 2018 13:16

Лесоруб wrote:I broke (physically broke in half) Svetlitsa super (took mindmachine in 2014). Half lost. The remaining half can be used or ....? "Works" does it?
Svetlitsa Super two structures. The photo shows that one remained. How to check? Take a flashlight and enlighten the card in a dark room. You will see a darkened rectangular area (the whole map 2). This is the structure. If it's all visible on ostashata half, then everything is fine. If between the fault and the structure is no gap, then perhaps the structure is damaged.

Татьяна Зорина

Post by Татьяна Зорина » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:13

My question is how can I disable the key to a front room Good.I have a regular SB,and the key to СБ108.Previously, the money stayed in the hands for a while,Now I sometimes even hold do not have time,apparently the key too early hooked up, so you understand greedy.I want to at least get back to what it was.I understand that the Benefit is not only money,but at the moment all about them and the difference before and after is very noticeable.

Татьяна Зорина

Post by Татьяна Зорина » Thu Jul 12, 2018 13:10

Thank You,Bleary!Lot of envy,though not close.They left the house.Not everyone dare in 50 years to fall from her apartment ,with a good job and move to another city.Only I still do not understand how to light up,there is still Svetlitsa Super and prototype potential of love,what to do?

Татьяна Зорина

Post by Татьяна Зорина » Thu Jul 12, 2018 23:29

Thanks,that's exactly what I did.

Татьяна Зорина

Post by Татьяна Зорина » Sat Jul 14, 2018 14:21

Wanted to say,when the evening sat down and began to light up,sausage is not podetski,Missy said,why are you shaking,get dressed,and I was not cold,and the natural jitters.A day in cross-country mode, this was not observed.Now it is much easier and makes me feel better.Biliary you can personally write to discuss one topic?

райбан

Post by райбан » Sun Jul 15, 2018 22:36

They stayed at home.Not everyone dare in 50 years to fall from her apartment ,with a good job and move to another city.Only I still do not understand how to light up,there is still room
Tatiana.
It happens all men.
How to explain.. without going into details
In General, a man goes and does, looking for something
Search yourself, search for the target.
And most importantly — search SOURCE.
Search such is life.

I'm leaving soon. I don't know how..
and also in search of "not knowing anything".
in the "submarine" so to speak.
no money. nothing .
with only a knife.

such cases..

райбан

Post by райбан » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:37

:wiz

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Jul 18, 2018 17:35

Белояръ Чайка wrote:Tatiana Zorina wrote(a):
Wanted to say,when the evening sat down and began to light up,sausage is not podetski,Missy said,why are you shaking,get dressed,and I was not cold,and the natural jitters.

Wow how it turns out! As for the saints))) So vibrations are strengthened, armor against darkness (envy, anger) increasing.)) You can still arm leg pin (ground) in these moments
Tatiana , went to work , reset blocks , plugs energy flows strong the habit is mistaken for strokes)). On the run do not understand, in silence tuning into yourself, feeling internal have shown that the process has begun. :wink:

Beloyar ...what are saints? Simple process-energy is released and flooded )), pinch off the hose under the water pressure and see when released. :? What is the darkness?)) It's all in and light and darkness)), two halves of a whole. lighten need from the inside. There is nothing out there-projection of the mind. Everyone sees from the outside what is inside. Here you are all about jealousy , anger, start to see dirt fertilizer...change your thinking and you will have happiness. If you are jealous, then you have something that others do not. Share at least a good word from them will cease. Look inside yourself , you sausage also in religion, the soldiers of peace, the Protestants in gilsinho look? ))). The throwing of the soul, disturbing the body.
raskazik: Competition of musicians . Leaves one plays the lute masterfully , at the end of a couple of claps -avatsii )). Out another even virtuosity -a couple of claps -avatsii. Out elder the lute with one string, of Bryn, the Bryn, the silence , the Bryn,the Bryn-Drini ,silence)). At the end of the applause. The youth asks the jury , what so not fair? we both played on all the strings, and he is barely one..)) The jury said:" we are still looking for her and he already found!" :wink:
So you are rushing from one truth to another. the light inside the races there at least for a moment.<

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:01

Белояръ Чайка wrote:And Yes, I have my personal Great Purpose. So.. Envy on you and will lead to death.))))
Kick in the square :shock:
And for that, it's time to ban this persanazh, for a hundred years... :cry:

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:58

Beloyar when you find an artifact or place on earth where there is no envy or some other means,then share with people,it will help us all from ourselves and from others .

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Jul 20, 2018 13:26

Joy 108 sticker,glue to a piece of plate of copper or brass,to hold in the fist of the left hand,at the time not a quality experience emotions,there will be a cutoff and deliverance,to do the manipulation to the purity of the soul

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Jul 20, 2018 13:43

Yes the exact place :lol:

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Jul 20, 2018 14:30

Biliary Seagull What a mess and it's a private your business. But do not need to "Roam", you speak from myself and for myself. Death, death is a projection of personal experiences, they should not be overwritten by another.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Jul 20, 2018 14:47

Акела wrote:Biliary Seagull wrote(a):
And Yes, I have my personal Great Purpose. So.. Envy on you and will lead to death.))))

Kick in the square
And for that, it's time to ban this persanazh, for a hundred years...
Гуфест wrote:Beloyar when you find an artifact or place on earth where there is no envy or some other means,then share with people,it will help us all from ourselves and from others .
There is no kick in the square and in -10 degree))). A place inside, and it is looking like.

I've long been interested in different stories , practices polusmerti , regressions and all this confusing, well, that's there . And noticed the one who lived depressino , nedolyublennosti ...( in General inside and outside pulling tudazhe ) those in near-death experience , even if he was virtalis back, then saw hell and devils and catacombs Apocalypse, in short. Who in the Soul of another store and sees the outside, somewhere in a cloud of gold)), in General one that" hurts" , as grit the back and "treated"))).
Then on the face of chaos, although the full acceptance of all , almost all)), except the envious , and they are native souls can be . That, too, in their black list? To slow down the emotions, turn smooth for all attitude, then maybe you'll hatch a different world?
I won, too, from a desire to podmahnul , to support, to warn....got into the neighboring Temko)), and me dusty bag))) well, touched, picked at, and then I thought :"That it has registered in my brain without abonentskiy Board ? And bonuses ? Well nufing"
And that's all! smoothly and peacefully in the shower.
Beloyar young looking for his, and he throws every. While looking ,sorting, processing, sausage will be. The main thing to Kashchenko not finished)).

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Jul 20, 2018 15:12

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:I've long been interested in different stories , practices polusmerti , regressions and all this confusing, well, that's there . And noticed the one who lived depressino , nedolyublennosti ...( in General inside and outside pulling tudazhe ) those in near-death experience , even if he was virtalis back, then saw hell and devils and catacombs Apocalypse, in short. Who in the Soul of another store and sees the outside, somewhere in a cloud of gold)), in General one that" hurts" , as grit the back and "treated"))).
It's not about you , and shared that if the mind is depressed , and from the outside , it's all about you I was talking about. but in General.Is observation.
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Then on the face of chaos, although the full acceptance of all , almost all)), except the envious , and they are native souls can be . That, too, in their black list? To slow down the emotions, turn smooth for all attitude, then maybe you'll hatch a different world?
When searching extensive, porositsa all the layers -this is chaos. And not only about you talking. I wrote. and for myself too :?
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Beloyar young looking for his, and he throws every. While looking ,sorting, processing, sausage will be. The main thing to Kashchenko not finished)).
Well, I throw all....looking for more too, so far)), And sausage are ..and moments I think , but not in patients Kashchenko if I have time?))) And what I write is understood, who should I be angry ? So it is , I have at least you own , but within , each to their own. :?
I beg pardon , if touched, or you have internal eyelets pulled, so I thank you so ... say, opened!!!, and work with it.

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Jul 20, 2018 15:49

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Beloyar young looking for his, and he throws every. While looking ,sorting, processing, sausage will be.
I agree. Emotional involvement, prevents him to relate to the world as a game. From here a hidden irritation, idealism and egotism. Unfortunately the psi-products which he oblilsya it only unwind, but do not balance, especially technology Shemi.
az

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Jul 20, 2018 16:19

Feel sometimes very steep,that's fine.It is not a diagnosis.

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Jul 20, 2018 16:27

... doctor, heal yourself...

Then coolness. :ap

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Jul 20, 2018 18:05

The game rules,why people used to Spud the rules of the other?The answer is already have.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Fri Jul 20, 2018 18:42

Татьяна Зорина wrote:I Have a question how can I disable the key to a front room Good.I have a regular SB,and the key to СБ108.
And no one answered the question.

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Jul 20, 2018 18:44

Гуфест wrote:Game rules,why people used to Spud the rules of the other?The answer is already have.
No games without rules, obviously. And "Spud" are you the person that you are fascinated by?

Good luck with answers.
For me, it is better to have good questions, life becomes more interesting.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Jul 20, 2018 18:56

Games are without rules,in part,are called hybrid.

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Jul 20, 2018 19:05

Ah, but... :lol:

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Jul 20, 2018 19:16

I'm not fascinated.I for the king and the Messiah.)) let them be.You Akela,were late with Taoism,we already have a king on the forum.
Last edited by Гуфест on Fri Jul 20, 2018 19:38, edited 3 times in total.