Answers to frequently asked questions about the Parlor

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Гуфест
Re: Answers to frequently asked questions about the Parlor

Post by Гуфест » Fri Jul 20, 2018 19:22

The fact that there was a Taoist clan in China,it is a remake,and so much more.I have nothing against Taoism.The fact of the matter is that Irina Medvedeva,Taoism knows,and the Chinese asked,he cannot answer.

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Jul 20, 2018 19:49

No matter what you think about the person and about what he can or can't. Perception based on the bottoms of the opinions of others is illusory in principle.

More important than whether the person is able to go beyond their usual thinking.

And in the book there are sensible tips.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Jul 20, 2018 19:58

I don't think anything yet,Irina Medvedeva thinks,pulls the Taoism on your technique,if she said that she dodumalas,it would be interesting.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Jul 20, 2018 20:08

Taoism read for a long time,just do not remember,it seems everything is served as unchangeable truth,does not fit in with the Chinese mentality,the philosophy of the coop,fans of gambling and games of the steps.

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Jul 20, 2018 20:56

How do you hard, well, I told you about the "klesha".

According to leafing through for General information and noticed, and suddenly that brochure written on behalf of men. And your ideas at least questionable... And that Taoism, brochure written about the practice, about specific exercises.

In other matters, if you need, king, mission, bearded God on a cloud that would develop, Beloyar to help you.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Jul 21, 2018 17:10

Белояръ Чайка wrote:, Popper envy.) the more you work with it, the less you are.
What ? To whom? It you have soreness of the mouth not caused , that word? and as you correctly said(to themselves including :" the more you work with it, the less you are."
To look..well, to find and not to stop there-perfect! To realize, to learn, to test, fine! So a thinking person, aware(be) on the Way. All right, just had a minor suggestion to "spit out" the words .
Well, that's it))).

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Jul 21, 2018 17:12

Иван Славов wrote:
Татьяна Зорина wrote:I Have a question how can I disable the key to a front room Good.I have a regular SB,and the key to СБ108.
And no one answered the question.
Such proposals from anyone not yet reported)). Usually need to increase the dimensionality and reduce nobody asked. So the question to ASD. He, I think ,see and write.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Jul 21, 2018 17:32

Гуфест wrote:the fact that there was a Taoist clan in China,it is a remake,and so much more.I have nothing against Taoism.The fact of the matter is that Irina Medvedeva,Taoism knows,and the Chinese asked,he cannot answer.
Her books have not read but this is http://www.koob.ru/medvedeva_irina/golden_thread . Read -gave . Communicated with master Shou-Dao(he gave).
For me it is the propaganda of Eastern wisdom, type)) , and the dragon of the East.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Jul 21, 2018 17:40

Белояръ Чайка wrote:
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:It still have soreness of the mouth not caused , that word?
we are so used to the Jealousy that she is foreign.
Even I can't argue with those with what used to it , the one that sees)).
Recently, many complain of dementia. weakness, frustration, nervousness and a desire to...Well anyone that. And I was rushing even under bad circumstances, some inner joy. well like a Fool in a fairy tale))). And I then enjoy it ? And notice that not this fact to think, or rather do not show reactions( emotions) , and switched like that...in the direction of joy. And this is surprising , because the cliche-bad-whining need to worry ...And then something inside rejoices))) Byvat and tacos! :?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Jul 21, 2018 17:59

Белояръ Чайка wrote:
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:AND then something rejoices inside)))
Joy-the sweetness of the coat, when unhappy, you eat under the lashes. Again, probably missed that happiness in humans is possible only in Unity, and it is produced in two ways:
- friendship.
- the house where you are waiting. (such as the USSR, Gagarin was so happy that I knew what was waiting for him at HOME - ON the GROUND that nobody was happy)

Everything is much easier.))) And more accessible.)))

[youtube][/youtube]
You are right! All right !!!!

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Jul 21, 2018 18:04

Гуфест wrote:I'm not fascinated.I for the king and the Messiah.)) let them be.You Akela,were late with Taoism,we already have a king on the forum.
..." Boriska to the Kingdom?...."
About eternal Light and Svetlichny , not on his own , moreover ,then, not subject , snot , seasoned with Sass....

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sat Jul 21, 2018 18:21

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Such proposals from anyone not yet reported)).
We can assume that I had sent, and lady Tatiana announced. I have a decent pile of keys for SAT. SB itself is lost, the keys were left. There are also SB Au. Why not bind those f keys on the SB Au?

Акела

Post by Акела » Sat Jul 21, 2018 22:29

And the keys activated? If Yes, then you can map the keys to use to clean the money in your wallet or drinking water, for example.

Of course, rather to explain ASD.

ММ

Post by ММ » Sat Jul 21, 2018 22:58

Акела wrote:And the keys activated? If Yes, then you can map the keys to use to clean the money in your wallet or drinking water, for example.

Of course, rather to explain ASD.
Akela, I have this here activated key is in my wallet for 3-4 years. The result is ZERO. :? As with all products which are sold left and right. :? If only to fool customers. And those who have never used this junk, suddenly become millionaires. Buy luxury cars and apartments. And I have nothing yet, this is not. Although I have invested in your self-development more than 6000 euros. :( :? :cry: Here is how to understand? :evil: Damn shame.

Акела

Post by Акела » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:25

If gravely, there are two options, either you are right or wrong, but not one answer will not soothe.

Though of course there are two more, either you are right and wrong at the same time, or this question makes no sense.

Are you sure that here at the forum attended by hundreds of active “sheep”, Tysyacha passive and a dozen of the “wolves”...?

The picture is certainly scary.
— Do you believe in fate, Neo?
— No.
Why?
— Hate to think that you are being manipulated...

This is the dilemma of the mind, if only in the subjective space of consciousness there is feelings, sensations, life, and memory emphasizes the monotonous sequence of uniform events.

Assume that somewhere in the back of your mind there is a belief with power, which limits the perception. With this part, will have to meet one-on-one, unless of course you really want to go “free.”

In particular, work on changing beliefs have Patrushev.
https://www.b17.ru/courses/belief_chang ... prt=159905

Overall, I wish you understand and be happy. Good luck!

https://socratify.net/quotes/vadim-zeland?q=115083

Акела

Post by Акела » Sun Jul 22, 2018 22:30

MM

stress relief with the Svetlitsa-Super
A simple technique of stress relief with Svetlitsa Super:

Formation ways out of stress.

If You feel stress or difficult to solve a problem, follow the instructions for the transition to ease and calmness.
To exit to a new state You need to form a path to the result, i.e. its structure the necessary actions to achieve the goal.

Movement technique.
1. Specify, what for the task (problem). Understand what should be the result of the decision. If the voltage - the result will be relaxation. If a current task - execution result for You.

2. Take in hand the Svetlitsa-Super. Imagine the most pleasant place for You and feel what You feel. Fill yourself with feelings and joy that connects You to the spot.

3. Mentally focus on an imaginary stream of light coming at You from the front Room. Now imagine how strengthened and enhanced by Your own glow, kind of "thick" and beautiful cocoon of energy around You.

4. Now You can arbitrarily move in the direction that Your intuition tells. If You are purposefully going somewhere during exercise, can add novelty in your way. Go around some object on an intricate trajectory (tree, rock, building), walk a new path.

5. All this time, while You move with the front Room, focus on highlighting your path. Recall that Your path is the way out of the problem or finding a solution. If the problem is voltage, then at the end of the exercise, You will feel ease and relaxation. The voltage will go. The chamber will highlight and strengthen transfer Your intentions to the World.
Run time is not limited, You can repeat this technique several times with different duration and intensity.

We wish You Ease and peace of mind throughout
<

Дмитрий А.

Post by Дмитрий А. » Sun Jul 22, 2018 23:59

Акела wrote:a Simple technique of stress relief with Svetlitsa Super:

If You feel stress or difficult to solve a problem, follow the instructions for the transition to ease and calmness.
To exit to a new state You need to form a path to the result, i.e. its structure the necessary actions to achieve the goal.

Movement technique.
1. Specify, what for the task (problem). Understand what should be the result of the decision. If the voltage - the result will be relaxation. If a current task - execution result for You.

2. Take in hand the Svetlitsa-Super. Imagine the most pleasant place for You and feel what You feel. Fill yourself with feelings and joy that connects You to the spot.

3. Mentally focus on an imaginary stream of light coming at You from the front Room. Now imagine how strengthened and enhanced by Your own glow, kind of "thick" and beautiful cocoon of energy around You.

4. Now You can arbitrarily move in the direction that Your intuition tells. If You are purposefully going somewhere during exercise, can add novelty in your way. Go around some object on an intricate trajectory (tree, rock, building), walk a new path.

5. All this time, while You move with the front Room, focus on highlighting your path. Recall that Your path is the way out of the problem or finding a solution. If the problem is voltage, then at the end of the exercise, You will feel ease and relaxation. The voltage will go. The chamber will highlight and strengthen transfer Your intentions to the World.
Run time is not limited, You can repeat this technique several times with different duration and intensity.
All the same if instead of a chamber to take some sort of stone (e.g. quartz crystal), or just work with the cosmic energy (for example visualizing the energy coming towards you from the top of the space), or even simpler, using the pranic energy (such as pranayama).<

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Jul 23, 2018 0:42

The use of pranic breathing for more than 4 months,very happy,and enjoy a chamber like to compare which is better in the right intervals. To compare what's best,cherries,nectarines or peaches are all good in their own way.Well when you have a choice of quality artifacts,which are managed by himself. Technology is not used ,but the principle works
realized,it took more than a year,and I learned to feel what the topic Svetlitsa works,helps and I'm glad to have learned to highlight the need for me .That faster work,pranic breathing and self-awareness,Svetlitsa,prayer,the main help should come at the right time.Guys,pranic breathing is a gift,and asanas,but you have to understand this path is not for everyone to use yoga need to be in good health,who in the subject he understands what the sick body can not absorb the load,which can be compared with sports.Therefore, artifacts for many a good option to improve the quality of life.

ММ

Post by ММ » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:10

Акела wrote:MM

stress relief with the Svetlitsa-Super
A simple technique of stress relief with Svetlitsa Super:

Movement technique.

We wish You Ease and peace of mind throughout

Akela all these manipulations were made by me many times. And I have already 3 room + key. Only here results no. Already 5 - 6 years working with them. :?<

Акела

Post by Акела » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:44

Дмитрий А. wrote:All the same if instead of a chamber to take some sort of stone
Where did you get this? Sure, but out of my head. :lol:

Акела

Post by Акела » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:56

ММ wrote:for 5 - 6 years working with them
The universal patience to repeat the same thing without having positive results.

While you're at some sort of seminar on the Parlor went or attended a webinar? Really enhances the personal development and networking, in any case, I strongly believe in it.

Connect to the webinar and ask a question of ASD, I think this communication will help you.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:20

Белояръ Чайка wrote:LILIYA-R wrote(a):
About eternal Light and Svetlichny , and not about his personal

Personal passed YOU. MOREOVER, REPEATEDLY. It's not my upbringing, and so like to climb there where does not follow to climb. If not prevented, I'm not alone here would have been in favor of fire.
You guys are right )). Always ! Everyone has their own truth and everyone she wants to share :?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Jul 23, 2018 14:09

Белояръ Чайка wrote:You're right here )). Always ! Everyone has their own truth and everyone she wants to share

strong feat!
It's not a feat, it is the Essence. :?
Белояръ Чайка wrote:and not your syusi Pusey...
Syusi Pusey , say not needed?)) Well, who is that investing in them ?))) And without them, and two... on my knees ....will not. :? The play on words leads to misunderstanding of their meaning.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Tue Aug 07, 2018 16:22

Иван Славов wrote:
Татьяна Зорина wrote:I Have a question how can I disable the key to a front room Good.I have a regular SB,and the key to СБ108.
And no one answered the question.
This is so not respect myself not to support live queries on various aspects of its products. The question above is removed because of uselessness. More than two weeks without waiting for a response is not forum support, should not even determine what it is.
Not everyone can and wants to participate in online seminars. In General, all. Too disappointed /although it is clear/ to pay attention to such things.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sat Aug 11, 2018 18:41

Иван Славов wrote:Ivan Slavov wrote(a):Zorina Tatiana wrote(a):I Have a question how can I disable the key to a front room Good.I have a regular SB,and the key to СБ108.And no one answered the question.
Usually give time to the users of the Parlor are able to answer questions. In addition, it was expected that Ivan has enough knowledge to answer any question. Probably I was wrong.
This question refers to the type of incorrect questions. The impropriety of the question comes from a misunderstanding of the principal the work of the Parlor. It would be possible to answer briefly: No. However, this response legitimitize the question and even more confusing situation.

In fact, Ivan is quite another matter. He announced it in another message. "I have a decent pile of keys for SAT. SB itself is lost, the keys were left. There are also SB Au. Why not bind those f keys on the SB Au?" This question is quite logical and correct.

Now, in fact. All the drawing rooms in the form of products have a structure which can't be disabled without destroying the product. The idea is to turn off the key came to Tatiana from the wrong premise that the Keys increase the speed of spending money. This is not true. The keys increase the intensity of the total flow of benefits, not related to spending money. Many users consider only the monetary component of the stream of Benefits. However, a large part of the cards Benefits apply to the retinaculum Benefits. The ability to forge relationships, mutual support and team spirit, interesting experiences, travel, enjoy work and so and so. It's all non-monetary Benefits. They are often more important than money. It is necessary to pay attention to your life. Card benefits allow you to effectively spend your time of life, which is the main resource and the main Good. But how to spend your time GISIN, what and why, is entirely dependent on the user. You can tune the flow of Goods using the card Benefits, but we must also act in accordance with this wave. Card Benefits does not affect the decision of what to do and how to do it. It is only possible rasshiryaet field of events, as a field of probabilities, however, to decide which events to attend, and which do not, can only be man himself. Hence, different effects for different users. One notices that he successfully solves tactical problems and the other says " I have something with vision, money can not see." While most card users Benefit in their reviews have noted that their financial well-being also increases.