Answers to frequently asked questions about the Parlor

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Анатолий Т.
Re: Answers to frequently asked questions about the Parlor

Post by Анатолий Т. » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:48

By the way, You know what it means "sword, stuck in the edge of the hill"? World... while the "sword stuck in the ground handle the ground," means war. To Your, Bellary, avatar...

Лева

Post by Лева » Thu Aug 30, 2018 19:09

I read a lot on the forum but I have not yet found a detailed instruction how to use Svetlitsa super with maximum efficiency. Please Orient!

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Aug 30, 2018 19:35

Лева wrote:I Read a lot on the forum but I have not yet found a detailed instruction how to use Svetlitsa super with maximum efficiency. Please Orient!
Therefore, you must:
1. To Create Dream – Fantasy – Task - Goal.
2. To act for its realization. (Steps do not have to be straight. They can be indirect and absurd, but they should reflect the simulation model closer to the goal.
3. Be patient and positive moments (signs), showing movement in the right direction. http://www.mindmachine.ru/infokonstrukt ... a-work.htm
Seminars, webinars ,viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4808&start=300 View the webinar recording. Pouchastvuyte in the webinar and you will understand)).

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Aug 31, 2018 13:08

Белояръ Чайка wrote:
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Pouchastvuyte in the webinar and you will understand)).
in the course of these seminars for the pros.. at least yesterday when the author moved on to simple words for beginners, caught from someone request, personally I thought it was inappropriate... don't fit in here, people in diapers. max only as observers-listeners (to create certain neural connections, which can spend whole weeks atroseptica), but certainly not participants. Lectures rather for those who are 100% dedicated to yourself, renouncing the quiet from bezsvyazanny existence.
You are always right in their wrongness :?
Webinars for those who would like to understand how to work, those who understand, those webinars look like additional practice, attunement to the group. In the group the more powerful it turns out to realize their potential and understanding of current processes, the work of the Parlor and so on. The workshop webinaria no place in the Pro division and dummies)),because the topics covered in webinars, seminars -it explanations and practices.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Aug 31, 2018 17:48

Белояръ Чайка wrote:Well, Yes - Yes. Then warn in advance that in two months will start a seminar here on this card, and are still studying THIS.
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:IN the group the more powerful it turns out to realize their potential
there is a big difference are ready to absorb info from those who will be the last to deny the knowledge. 1st and he'll get knowledge, but with the help of a mentor it would be much more effective. The 2nd type will be to shit on the coach and whine about how bad I feel and how it hurts until you die.

A good example is ENIO. They learned to work with time, slowly but surely. But because of tolerance to newcomers from the air fled Oldies-mighty, as it started to get dirty with shit. Or patients-young jammed, or they will drown out the foolishness of others. This is a Holy war. Who has the plague and wants to lower the other until their painful condition is to burn.

When I need to remove the fool, who neither myself nor the people, I look out the woman, who is a nonentity feeds. Cut off the connection between them, the rest begin to sigh with relief.
Where are you in the mood wrote it? Re-read! The culture of words pours out of your....your own words I want to write, but the chain of command.....however)). And who gave you the right to interfere in someone else's personal life? Maybe it is their lesson of their choosing ? Maybe these are social.games they, and can they garden of MAZ and it suits them, and the General public whine, to pump energy.
And in the end , you're so silly come , "rescuing" the other, wasting your time and energy, and they are at this time doing this, managing your time / energy-health? They themselves have no time for myself:? And they need it at all? Also I Bohhh

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Aug 31, 2018 19:13

Белояръ Чайка wrote:I am not opposed to it all without touching me, and my relatives did. Let go to the jungle and there is crap, to each his own place on the evolutionary.
On the principle of"like attracts Like" . Maybe your relatives need to tighten up ...what you think is right? Teach them to sink in and this "peel" myself from them anymore? So is not easier?
And the Council:"At least use words associated with the digestive and excretory organs.. and the waste product of the digestive tract))). ATO is tapochek worth of your posts lately.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Sep 01, 2018 13:17

Белояръ Чайка wrote:When I go spiritual race, the relatives automatically treated by the method of resonance. Me to contact you don't need
Why jump? and smoothly not? or all to war? a war is not smooth and harmoniously!!
Белояръ Чайка wrote:Defeated the neighbors gradually begin to help me explore what I want, but since they are broken and inadequate, it is better under the bed, so as not to disturb.
Белояръ Чайка wrote: "infected" will be given on the head every second, so the poison has not spread to healthy[/quote

Something Love you're not reformat, you are all about Teror , war and all the"under the bed")))). The dictator samosa )) and several liderov of this series)).
Белояръ Чайка wrote: While I'm on the new apartments don't even know the face of someone press.
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:"like attracts Like"
You already carry the new premises of the war on terror in its own way, laws, statutes, ordinances and his "King in mind" their head? Didn't give her someone to rent? Sorry , but the mess there and not the crown.
Белояръ Чайка wrote:support education in Russia "the king is the head of everything"
There is no head, there's a mask and what I will wear...... I wonder what the land you brought that the King of the Kingdom calling and dominate often? Ccsne gadgets and concepts 777....known excc.
Write reviews and do not post personal chewing .<

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Sep 01, 2018 16:36

Белояръ Чайка wrote: and thought in the end for the half year
Error according to Freud? Unfortunately I will not be able to reflect proposed...
Белояръ Чайка wrote:Reveal the secret of the Russian Orthodox Church hates only those who hate.)) Anyway the ROC under the dome Frets, Otto and richly and respect live. So go performalite the danger of "envy" in extremely dangerous and terribly hidden, while the other one killed.
In my posts there is your words 8) Your re-read after some time, the more bile and hatred, envy, ..... :?
But you're right, it's your Outlook on life, your understanding of the world. :?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Sep 03, 2018 13:29

Белояръ Чайка wrote:
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:IN my posts there is your words, Your re-read after some time, the more bile and hatred, envy, .....
Well, I'm talking about envy, as to say it is not going to participate in the process. Speaking about the wealth of the rich will not become. Though fools may tighten or delay. )

You do that ROC is bad. The Jews are bad. And so continuously about bullshit in this format for over half a year. Men were restricted to boring form of communication. Well, it doesn't bother me, it would have blasted a couple of times (well, not me personally, and not through the body, and as fate will deploy this process), according to fate, you just put. For example weird on cigarettes, the price rose to unprecedented heights, so understood at least something. A deficiency of only quality performers.

You do the cards use? Hassle or just send men?
I did not write that is a bad thing , especially about the ROC.. I wrote to you not to pop them(ROC) in all the cracks mixed with multigrade and other ...Shortcuts you hang -names that even in a nightmare pridumatj not possible.
I did not limited , you are requested not to post his vulgar words , definitions , passing around all of the punches and rollers on half a page, it is the wish of the forum , including writing me a PM) . Wrote, .....many selectnode))...... and why did he(you) will glamit in the topic?
Well primogenitura for your intentions-wishes. God himself imagined,from big love inquisitorum, distribute retribution? But as they say the Gypsies to their wishes ..."Only after you!" ))) and Your speeches , on your shoulders, in your body you care. Nothing personal, just from now on everything that you send nasty Maili anyone from my insatiable (or unfulfilled love) remember-You are not God and you be the judge .
In your posts a lot of gall and unpleasant words and images... Put them under the cat, who wants to look.<

Михаил Тураев

Post by Михаил Тураев » Sat Sep 15, 2018 17:45

Hello, I would like to buy Svetlitsa super. Found two prices:
http://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/svetlitsa_super/

http://www.***/products/3-super-108.html

In this regard, the question whether these differences in the parlor, one and the same whether it is the manufacturer, what is the difference of the price and in General how is the cost of the parlor?

Thank you for the information

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Sep 15, 2018 19:10

Svetlitsa super is sold in the form of cards and pendant.
Three generations in the form of maps. Super, super and Super 108 AU.
Prices are higher for new generations. The price is set by the manufacturer.
All from the same manufacturer.
http://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/cate ... tsa_super/

Михаил Тураев

Post by Михаил Тураев » Fri Sep 21, 2018 14:55

As is the theme of questions, I ask. Roughly figured out how the front room, but I was pursuing a sporting interest on its production. Correct me if I'm wrong. The structure has no visual image is information, which is applied to the photo, and she, in turn, is embedded in the card. Tell us how and what is this information?, and how it is applied in the photo? Thank you!

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Sep 21, 2018 16:06

https://photos.app.goo.gl/U7U6DbDNnVyqtJFH8
The pictures in the cards look like this, more on the webinar and workshops...

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:24

Михаил Тураев wrote:as the subject of questions I ask. Roughly figured out how the front room, but I was pursuing a sporting interest on its production. Correct me if I'm wrong. The structure has no visual image is information, which is applied to the photo, and she, in turn, is embedded in the card. Tell us how and what is this information?, and how it is applied in the photo? Thank you!
Here is more appropriate the term "Structure". Structure from the point of view of the Theory of Physical Structures Kulakov. To align the structures and pictures using special installation (vehicles, generators or even like to be called) native structures.
The theory and practice of design are given in our seminars. The nearest will take place in October in St. Petersburg.

Терве

Post by Терве » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:48

Hello,
Would like to ask one question.
Now there is a promotion for Parlor 108, the discount is good and I want to buy.
A month and a half ago I bought a Good Parlor with a key. Want to buy her the keys. Can I purchase Svetlitsa Blaga 108 keys and use simultaneously with the Parlor the Benefits or this makes no sense?

Терве

Post by Терве » Mon Nov 12, 2018 17:43

I beg you to answer my question, because the promotion ends in two days!

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Nov 12, 2018 18:17

Tervesense to duplicate the product, in my opinion, no.

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 13:24

Question: during the use of the Parlor is acquired if someone has the same structure with time, so as to interact with the world without Parlor? Or after discontinuing the use of the Parlor man gets 100% rolled back to its state before the use of the Parlor? That is the person with the room and starts interacting with the world and people through the structure of the room, clean the room, this structure Svetlichnaya disappears from the "field" person and he communicates his old principles and structures? Then there are achievements no? Or is it still eventually gets the opportunity to interact with the world and people without a chamber having as the accumulation of the same quality and structure?Please explain)

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Apr 12, 2019 14:15

If the dimension of consciousness and as an indicator of the "luminosity" of a person enough to stabilize the skills of interaction with the world, it is possible and without a "working outline" to do. But the reality is procedural and circumstances of external control can be more stringent than before. So stabilization "skills" without development, without regular practice it is not possible, as the saying goes "a priori".

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 15:19

Акела wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 14:15
If the dimension of consciousness and as an indicator of the "luminosity" of a person enough to stabilize the skills of interaction with the world, it is possible and without a "working outline" to do. But the reality is procedural and circumstances of external control can be more stringent than before. So stabilization "skills" without development, without regular practice it is not possible, as the saying goes "a priori".
Then the question is: who or what acquired those skills(structures) through which begins to interact people using a chamber?

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Apr 12, 2019 16:01

A chamber is the result of research structures in higher dimensions and is designed in the form of two-dimensional projection, ie card.

The skills of all mental activity vozvedenie to practical result.

Than good Room, they can be used to develop, increase the dimension of consciousness and thereby improve the quality of life. They expand the range of possible if You need of course.

Терве

Post by Терве » Thu Jun 20, 2019 20:55

Good day,
I have a question. Wear card Parlor with a camera bag and adapted for this included bags a special purse with a zipper. However, it is designed to protect credit cards from hackers - data-theft - protection from rfid, there must be something like the foil shield. My question is - if I'm wearing a Chamber in the wallet - they will be shielded shielding like Bank cards or not?
Thank you

Акела

Post by Акела » Sat Jun 22, 2019 23:48

No, it's not disabled interaction with the Parlor!

Терве

Post by Терве » Sat Jun 22, 2019 23:57

Thank you!

Терве

Post by Терве » Sun Jun 23, 2019 14:07

Sorry, I have another question. Can I let another person hold your card to a Prospect? Or individual purposes need to have individual cards to everyone?
Thank you.