Answers to frequently asked questions about the Parlor

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта
Re: Answers to frequently asked questions about the Parlor

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Feb 26, 2013 17:02

Said the manufacturer, it is possible to carry and set, and one of SBB as I set, I wear it together.

др.олмайти

Post by др.олмайти » Tue Feb 26, 2013 17:29

thank you!

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Wed Feb 27, 2013 16:17

др.олмайти wrote:Andrew, thank you. And when wearing SB + SBG + SBB effect is better than wearing just SBB? Or worse due to the presence of the weaker structures of SB and SBG?
Structure of SB, SBG, SBB can not be viewed from a position of strength or weakness relative to one another. A different scale of dimensions of flow benefits. Which one to use depends on the size of action man. Although the scale of the action and the flow of wealth does not always directly correlate with the financial scale of (the action can go to the benefit of bypassing the phase of money), have the habit to evaluate all the money.
др.олмайти wrote:heh, I thought it was for the training of consciousness. ie first wearable SB a couple of months say, then SBG is also a couple of months, and then SBB, and the rest is not needed... why to carry a bike and a car, if the vehicle have? :) Or is it worth it?
To prepare the consciousness, indeed, must first SB, then SBG, SBB then. But they can be worn together afterwards. It all depends on the scale of the tasks You set and decide.
If it's just tasks on a large scale, then, only one SBB, if parallel tasks of smaller scale, it is desirable and other products.
Example: the Head of a large company carries only the global leadership of the company, organizing financial flows. He pays no attention to the local costs of departments, entrusting these matters to his deputies. Him enough one SBB. If it is parallel to solve optimization problems local costs, contractor engagement, personnel issues and other smaller issues, it is useful to have and SB and SBB.

др.олмайти

Post by др.олмайти » Wed Feb 27, 2013 17:16

ASD, thank you for the detailed answer!

ерш

Post by ерш » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:02

good day. the forum and the manual says that a chamber( in particular, super) help fulfillment of desires. it is also written that their action is safe. how will SS react to destructive desires? it happens, got mad at someone and immediately thought "fuck you" or himself got mad offended...

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Thu Mar 14, 2013 21:06

ерш wrote:good day. the forum and the manual says that a chamber( in particular, super) help fulfillment of desires. it is also written that their action is safe. how will SS react to destructive desires? it happens, got mad at someone and immediately thought "fuck you" or himself got mad offended...
SS is the implementer of positive expectations and negative does not increase. Gradually the user of the SS the number of destructive desires decreases and positive increases.

Борис М.

Post by Борис М. » Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:04

ASD I bought a SB SS and Z , it has the nervous, and the dreams have changed, friends are hung up, the car will get robbed or something negative ( the dreams ) , it's something to do or not ? And how do you explain that? With respect!

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sat Mar 23, 2013 18:08

Борис М. wrote:ASD I bought a SB SS and Z , it has the nervous, and the dreams have changed, friends are hung up, the car will get robbed or something negative ( the dreams ) , it's something to do or not ? And how do you explain that? With respect!
It is difficult to make diagnoses in such a short descriptions. Options.
1. A period of transition. Previously accumulated tension being worked out through the sleepy reality. After some time passes.
2. Any erroneous actions cause stress, which manifests itself in such dreams. It is necessary to take a closer look, which raises the voltage and try to get away from it through action.

АВД

Post by АВД » Sun Mar 24, 2013 19:33

Good day!
Many thanks to the creators of the site, the parlor and all the rest.
Want to buy all types of devices Svetlitsa, however, resources do not yet allow.
Whether for this purpose, first purchase the room good? Or did you start with the super chamber to restore the normal status, including physical? SS, ZEE, obviously, way - of necessity, Eureka internal desire. Not "cover" if, if you just take the SS, SB and Z, given that there are a lot of problems? Is there a way to determine this in advance or can only be understood experimentally? I want everything to speed up.
Perhaps this question has already been asked but the forum is too lengthy (or poorly I think), sorry if I repeat.
Who used With Eureka, please share your observations.
The invention itself is difficult to overestimate, it is very interesting to figure it out.
The further - the more different issues, all chudesatee and chudesatee.

P. S. Checked in under their initials (my name is Vlad), and only then noticed that my nick is different from nick Sergey Dinovich by one letter. If this may cause inconvenience, can change.

Thanks again to all forum members.
The creators are a wonderful environment! :ay

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sun Mar 24, 2013 20:38

To get started is to purchase Svetlitsa Super .It structures and harmonize man and his environment. And Good can,but that's another dimension and other purposes. A very useful thing for your Lad, comb space. I have tested it on humans .who did not know what it is. Said that a very pleasant and positive thing. Relaxing. Rest as needed and goals.
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Tue Mar 26, 2013 16:55, edited 1 time in total.

АВД

Post by АВД » Sun Mar 24, 2013 21:41

Thank you for your prompt response!
Logical, of course, super.
I hope for feedback from other participants in the process)

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sun Mar 24, 2013 22:08

I completely agree
the first thing the SS and if it is possible then it SAT
I bought Svetlitsa super a year earlier than Svetlitsa Blaga
and Svetlitsa super bought barely barely gaining means - but good bought have really no problems
at the moment, after 3 and a half years to have all devices LIK and they are very happy

Инкас

Post by Инкас » Mon Mar 25, 2013 20:51

Good evening. In the Instructions from Svetlitsa super is written to wear a label to yourself, tell me which side is considered the label, where the Svetlitsa-super is written, or where BLAGA ?

Распартаченый Торчок

Post by Распартаченый Торчок » Mon Mar 25, 2013 23:50

the Inkas Be considered a label,where the Svetlitsa BLAGA Super written...from yourself.

Борис М.

Post by Борис М. » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:26

ASD Thanks for the reply, probably the first paragraph. Was difficult protracted.

Андрей.В

Post by Андрей.В » Sat May 04, 2013 21:10

Have questions:
1.Is it possible to structure water with Svetlitsa-Blaga ?
2.the energy potential of the organism from the SB increases or remains at the same as TO use ?
Thank you!

Акела

Post by Акела » Sat May 04, 2013 21:30

Андрей.В wrote:Have questions:
2.the energy potential of the organism from the SB increases or remains at the same as TO use ?
Thank you!
- I the key to the SB for this use, but the SB is better closer to himself!
Potential comes to equilibrium, subjectively perceived as increase in energy, but it is better to use SS.
:)

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sat May 04, 2013 22:01

I also key benefits of gold and give structure to regular water

Кимили

Post by Кимили » Sat May 04, 2013 22:31

Акела wrote:
Андрей.В wrote:Have questions:
Thank you!
- I the key to the SB for this use, but the SB is better closer to himself!
Potential comes to equilibrium, subjectively perceived as increase in energy, but it is better to use SS.
:)
solidarity.
the keys and SAT work! and feels, exactly.

АльфМ

Post by АльфМ » Fri Jun 07, 2013 20:07

I read on the forum that SS and SB enhances positive expectations.
If engineering apply from time to time, the results increase.
And sometimes unexpected bonuses come.)

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Fri Jun 07, 2013 21:39

bee-master wrote:I have the SS took it and broke (with my help) almost in half. What to do to try glue, or buy a new one?
So far no change in any direction is not observed.
I think you need to buy
and that is not feel a difference - so it's you have a reserve of energy still have

Андрей.В

Post by Андрей.В » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:58

Almost a year ago I bought the first parlor. After about a month of wearing the SS I had a very strong irritability. I just wanted everything around him to break, to drain it. In General, in some such moment I broke the room in half and threw it away. Then of course regretted it and thought it would be better in the book was removed. Push-UPS to a chamber 62-72 times - after about a week of push-UPS 90-100 times. This in an example.
Now the situation repeats itself. Bought the SS about a month ago and I got again the unbearable irritability, and even take a hammer and on the walls of the Bay. Until MOP to be wrung on the one hand 1-3 times. After a week of 20-25 I was certainly surprised. The room had now removed away.
My question is, what to do with it ? Endure? Tell me!!!

Легенда

Post by Легенда » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:36

You don't have the patience, put the SS in the night under the pillow. And preferably wear it at chest level. Still drink water charged with SS. My opinion is you have psychological blocks that SS is trying to work out. But 1 month is a short time for this.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:40

Andrew all this will take place gradually
you just released a huge amount of energy you spent previously nepoymi where
now it is saved and you just don't know how to use it from here most likely and irritation, but soon it has to go
buy Svetlitsa Blaga and in parallel you will start to receive new constructive ideas which you'll spend the surplus and at the same time to increase their benefits))))

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Jun 12, 2013 13:01

It happens almost all, but not as much as you have shown. So really much a lot of you have had problems, who ate your energy.Now freed up a lot of energy , and you do it on purpose are not sent. Form a dream , goal, and so on and send back it all. Good even earlier, arguing even more, then sure hammer will run))))only on the street)))).First, you need to lead yourself in the right physical and energeticheskuyu form , which makes the parlor. The excess is removed, and unnecessary. Further work with the goals and desires goes more smoothly. Benefits will outline the future path. I know that many of my associates and friends))))