Answers to frequently asked questions about the Parlor

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
АСД
Разработчик
Re: Answers to frequently asked questions about the Parlor

Post by АСД » Wed Jun 12, 2013 16:10

Андрей.В wrote:Almost a year ago I bought the first parlor. After about a month of wearing the SS I had a very strong irritability. I just wanted everything around him to break, to drain it. In General, in some such moment I broke the room in half and threw it away. Then of course regretted it and thought it would be better in the book was removed. Push-UPS to a chamber 62-72 times - after about a week of push-UPS 90-100 times. This in an example.
Now the situation repeats itself. Bought the SS about a month ago and I got again the unbearable irritability, and even take a hammer and on the walls of the Bay. Until MOP to be wrung on the one hand 1-3 times. After a week of 20-25 I was certainly surprised. The room had now removed away.
My question is, what to do with it ? Endure? Tell me!!!
Energy of course and make it obvious. However, if there is irritation, it is necessary to find its cause. Look closely, what annoys You or who or what the situation is. Pay attention to the nuances of irritation. That it strengthens and weakens. May not be the same everywhere. SS increased the level of connectivity and now some information trying to get through from the subconscious into consciousness. Attempt to stop using the SS - a departure from the decision. It is necessary to strengthen its action through the active work. Pay attention to the SIGNS, coincidences, strange situations, etc.
After some time come to an understanding and a sharp decline in the level of annoyance.

Such cases happen in the initial transition phase. Each the duration of this stage is different. One day we asked one woman from Vilnius. Just a week of use SS and SB she noted such cases of irritation, which is especially manifested at work. I advised her to wait out this transition period. After a couple of months was found in one of our workshops. She said that everything calmed down and even in her presence calms the people around (children, friends). She realized that everything she was doing on her work she may do in the firm and now opens his own firm.
Another case was on this forum, when one participant said that he had SS temperature rises. I advised him to pass the examination. The survey had revealed a chronic psittacosis. After treatment temperature from the SS ceased to rise. That is, the energy level of the body increased and he started (with increasing temperature) to fight the disease, although in the past energy is not enough.

So try to endure and observe the result. Maybe he will surprise You.<

Багвати

Post by Багвати » Wed Jun 12, 2013 16:14

Thank you , Sergey Dinovich for useful and important information for yourself!

Кимили

Post by Кимили » Wed Jun 12, 2013 20:32

Sergei Dinovich, how do you good to read.
the harmony and switch to the Correct mode of creation.
creation and synthesis of something new, something Right, resonating with the Energies of the World.
thank you.

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Thu Jul 25, 2013 21:38

Strange synergy: if used to wear clothes made of synthetics, wash with Its parlor-shirt, have not experienced the usual discomfort from the garment, but with the advent of my room Super situation with irritation from the synthetics was repeated. Tellingly, clothing made from natural fabrics is perceived more comfortable than prior to the acquisition of SS.
Svetlitsa Blaga gave an interesting result come the unexpected amount of about 30 thousand rubles (+-2 thousand) each. Once received exactly the same amount, although initially expected to receive half of the proceeds, that is 50 thousand, you still only got 30 :). I risked more planned to keep 70 percent, but that day I was busy, and the money took my partner, who thought himself more important than :)
Conclusion: SB paid for itself about 10 times. If this amount came at a time, then bought a SBG without hesitation. And room Super and self are obviously in conflict. Although SS is really tearing parasitic connection, in my case dramatically as relations have soured with almost all of the team except leadership. At the same time he became a Deputy head, even for a time. I feel that after this time I was in this band will be quite interesting: in particular, it will become uninteresting small but stable salary :wink:

ерш

Post by ерш » Sun Aug 04, 2013 15:13

and does it make sense to carry simultaneously two chamber super? how to combine several similar parlor?

Кимили

Post by Кимили » Sun Aug 04, 2013 18:11

Combine positively:-)
The Main Thing - Move!
When a lot of the Parlor, and the operator is reading on the couch... though! In this case, work.

And two of the SS...wait, Sergei Dinovich...

Аленка

Post by Аленка » Mon Aug 05, 2013 0:46

I have a parlor case a funny thing happened... When I need money, I put the room together with the Bank card - and typically, the amount always comes from many sources, and it is some time the parlor was in the pocket for your phone, well the phone respectively the same... so the phone I had good new, only six months him and I give two times more expensive and better, give unexpectedly - I would not have needed a new phone) I have this fact with Svetlitsa bind)))) maybe a picture with her to put or machine))) and also to carry in the pocket and forget for a while))

НИКА Виктория

Post by НИКА Виктория » Mon Aug 12, 2013 0:50

Good night! I have a question for ASD. Please answer , do I need to remove contact lenses when using Z? I just in case be removed, just a bit uncomfortable every time to remove the lens. and please tell me, the field of application of the Z began to dream dreams with people from my past, is it Z?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:48

ерш wrote:and does it make sense to carry simultaneously two chamber super? how to combine several similar parlor?
Simultaneously carry multiple articles of the same type is sometimes useful. For example, it is necessary to work simultaneously with paired organs (the kidneys, muscle groups, etc.). Then apply a couple of parlor or sleeping pad.

Just carrying two parlor gives increased but not in proportion to the number and vector.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Thu Aug 15, 2013 13:24

НИКА Виктория wrote:Good night! I have a question for ASD. Please answer , do I need to remove contact lenses when using Z? I just in case be removed, just a bit uncomfortable every time to remove the lens. and please tell me, the field of application of the Z began to dream dreams with people from my past, is it Z?
Contact lenses and glasses slightly weaken the effect of ZI. However, one of the conditions of use Z - comfort. This is more important, as if uncomfortable applying the effect is reduced even more. So do as You wish. To avoid stress when using RIS.

It is possible that the appearance of dreams with people from the past associated with the use of ZEE. Z restores the temporal relationships, and these relations begin to be aware of any situations that require complete, any warnings or something else (read books about interpretation of dreams in psychology may be useful). You can enhance such effects by applying jointly with Z the blindfold OBVIOUSLY.

When working with Z it is necessary to pay attention to the emerging desires. Z contributes to the manifestation of the true desires arising from the soul, from the heart. The realization of such desires began to promote human to his true way, strategic goals and objectives that may lie outside the scope of his life, but a necessary one, as the fulfillment of his "mission" in this life. The role of adscititious outside of desires (imposed a particular model of social behavior) begins to decrease gradually.
To realize the true goals and objectives is not necessary. It is important to move in their direction. And the movement is possible only with the desires. Desires can be simple - read the book, go visit friends, etc. Most importantly, they must come from the soul and then their implementation will begin to change a person's life in the right direction, making it interesting, exciting, colorful and joyful.
"In the moment when you decide to do something you really want comes a completely different band in my life." Richard Buckminster Fuller
Listen to yourself when interacting with Z, find contact with your eyes, with the light coming from them. The most easy to learn interaction with Z on our seminar. In the collective exercise of the workshop easier to gain the necessary experience.<

НИКА Виктория

Post by НИКА Виктория » Thu Aug 15, 2013 19:05

Thank you very much for your detailed response!actually became afraid of emerging desires, how they would not very peculiar to me. now it all became clear, just these desires I had always suppressed due to various circumstances. I will look forward to information about the seminars.
Thank you very much Sergey Dinovich !!!

Сирена

Post by Сирена » Tue Aug 20, 2013 19:40

Hello!
I also bought the SS at the end of July and going on vacation to the Maldives, all the time afraid to lose the room( unfortunately it was not pikramenos, either in a bra or in a pocket, purse). And once, waking up in the morning thinking, where the front room, not if I lost it," I didn't find her and was very upset about the loss, but back at our room , I found her on the bedside table, okazyvaetsya she was in the room and the housekeeping when cleaning it found. I was very happy, I noticed interesting changes , worth about something to think about how my thoughts and desires will soon have materialiserades. But then I began to notice that as if she was in my way, as if she I do not need to anything it, and was even thinking that it is not scary at all it and lose it because, I watched from the sidelines my thoughts and wondered at them. And here on our island it was terrible weather - Equatorial monsoon with hurricane and pouring rain, and I, going for lunch in this weather, took a SS and put it just in your pocket, thinking, Yes, I could lose her, and maybe it's okay" in Short, I sold my half-conscious desire, I have lost my front room, but oddly enough , I'm not too worried about it, though, and regretted not transformed the flow of your thoughts before you exit the room and not hid it. Maybe she had such a short time( 12 days) to gather some negative energy and I felt it and so wanted her to lose? Or was it some piece of resistance?!?! Now I think I again to buy a new SS or the other, for example Z or SB??? Please advise!!!
Thanks a lot , best regards Serena .

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Mon Aug 26, 2013 23:20

Сирена wrote:Hello!
I also bought the SS at the end of July and going on vacation to the Maldives, all the time afraid to lose the room( unfortunately it was not pikramenos, either in a bra or in a pocket, purse). And once, waking up in the morning thinking, where the front room, not if I lost it," I didn't find her and was very upset about the loss, but back at our room , I found her on the bedside table, okazyvaetsya she was in the room and the housekeeping when cleaning it found. I was very happy, I noticed interesting changes , worth about something to think about how my thoughts and desires will soon have materialiserades. But then I began to notice that as if she was in my way, as if she I do not need to anything it, and was even thinking that it is not scary at all it and lose it because, I watched from the sidelines my thoughts and wondered at them. And here on our island it was terrible weather - Equatorial monsoon with hurricane and pouring rain, and I, going for lunch in this weather, took a SS and put it just in your pocket, thinking, Yes, I could lose her, and maybe it's okay" in Short, I sold my half-conscious desire, I have lost my front room, but oddly enough , I'm not too worried about it, though, and regretted not transformed the flow of your thoughts before you exit the room and not hid it. Maybe she had such a short time( 12 days) to gather some negative energy and I felt it and so wanted her to lose? Or was it some piece of resistance?!?! Now I think I again to buy a new SS or the other, for example Z or SB??? Please advise!!!
Thanks a lot , best regards Serena .
SS collects "negative energy". However, the appearance of You have thoughts about the need to lose the SS leads to some thoughts.
Firstly, the effect of SS you felt. Desire fulfilled quickly and easily. Second, there was a desire to get rid of SS. Probably someone she started to interfere. If the thought came to mind, where was she born? Not necessarily, it is born in your own head.
SS makes a person more independent, reduces the influence of different factors and people. Reduces the possibility of manipulation and control, promote responsibility for own actions and decisions. Makes it more resistant to influence of various adverse effects. The growing unpredictability and creativity. This development is not to everyone's taste. There is the environment that is accustomed to certain behaviors and, at first, this development was not entirely satisfactory. Outwardly, it may not even occur, but contributes to the emergence of such thoughts about the loss of the SS.

Additionally, you may be your own unconscious phobias and fears, which also can influence the formation of such thought forms. One of the most common fears is the fear to become dependent on SS. A person believes that life's challenges make a person stronger and use SS it can weaken. This fear of the convict, who used to carry a weight on the leg, pumped muscles and fears that muscles will weaken if the weight off. Such fear may be unconscious and manifest in such strange thoughts.

What to buy – everyone solves itself. I just want to remind you that SS, SB and mirror of ISIS complement each other, helping the realization of desires different temporal scale. SS – operative desires, SB tactical desire Z – strategic desires.<

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Tue Aug 27, 2013 22:41

Greetings to all members of the forum! I'm new on your forum and on the parlor have learned in just 3-4 days ago.I have some questions on the validity period of let's say "output negative".how long can last this time...But here's the thing... as soon As I took the information on the Parlor, it was decided to purchase the SS.Simultaneously, I was ready to say SS remotely (that is, the information field).I don't know how I did it - but every time I think about anything in life there are some tips (or people or events).So that's how I've started wishing the SS began to occur the events and situations from the past...This was already 4 years ago...Barely made it through that period...(was Left without work and money...the neighbors with whom I greet once a year, began to make a lot of unfounded claims...the child got sick....left 1 husband...but...suddenly married another man who shares my value system.) I'm just afraid of more stringent cleaning! bc Help me decide! SS is already working...( although it was 3-4 times I was prevented to get to the Bank to make a transfer of money).

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Tue Aug 27, 2013 22:46

And I have a week to clean from parasites tar...there are positive results...maybe my energy is enhanced or Vice versa :shock:

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:37

Аиша wrote:And I have a week to clean from parasites tar...there are positive results...maybe my energy is enhanced or Vice versa :shock:
Maybe all for the best , I didn't get to the Bank, it is possible to think again?Your fear of chattering can also slow down your desire to buy the Parlor. Here can be a lot of reasons. Yes it works like that. But the bounce depends on how your consciousness has not attracted the right connections , thoughts and a lot of things not needed. Chatter is dropping the husk , after which the harmonization.

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Wed Aug 28, 2013 23:35

Thanks for the explanation...I got paid today...you know what a form field parasites or alien energy that stuck to me to leave...such changes are not afraid..on the contrary I was expecting...just a little at an unexpected moment happens..so matured...and I'm very glad that ahead will be the best period! :ay I'm sorry that punctuation( the keyboard is a little screwy). Really looking forward to my SS!!! interested in friend....Mature BJ...about further changes to unsubscribe when you get Svetlicos!

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Wed Aug 28, 2013 23:39

maybe a little off topic but still...tell me...today a neighbor found a tumor in the kidney...it is unknown what kind of...what would you recommend BJ or SS??

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Aug 30, 2013 0:12

Аиша wrote:maybe slightly off topic but still...tell me...today a neighbor found a tumor in the kidney...it is unknown what kind of...what would you recommend BJ or SS??
To the good doctor .

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Fri Aug 30, 2013 21:06

Аиша wrote:I Have questions on the validity period of let's say "output negative".how long can last this period..
The period of the "output negative" for system adapters do not exist. Negative and positive is subjective and quite relative concept. With any person constantly there are those or other events, which evaluates as positive or negative for yourself. Their density varies in different periods of time. There is also the likelihood of correct actions in different situations. For most people the future is unknown and the event is evaluated by comparison with past events. It is assumed that if the past event has led to any outcome in the future such an action would lead to similar results. However, the world changes, and often a similar effect in a changed world leads to new unexpected results. That is, the action of the right has moved in the wrong because of the impossibility of accounting for the changes in the world. That is, the probability of error may increase in the absence of adequate communication with the World.
System adapters (bright Room), due to the recovery of a lighting system of human perception, improve the quality of the perceived information. The use of new, not previously perceived information reduces the likelihood of erroneous actions. This gives the opportunity to better adapt to the changes taking place in the World, to reduce the pressure of the external environment on a person. For most users this adaptation is perceived as a positive change, but not all events are evaluated unambiguously. Some users (usually no more than 1 %) may experience a subjective feeling of some negative events that happen with them. However, it is most likely a consequence of accumulated errors. They are impossible to remove once and for all. There is inertia in these information processes. In addition, the use of a Parlor does not exclude erroneous actions, but only reduces the probability of errors.
Appearing a negative feeling may also be related to the fact that we need to learn from mistakes and not repeat them. If the life lesson is not perceived, and understanding your own mistakes not occurred, then such lessons can become more severe and evident. A chamber is not to blame for the fact that the user does not want to move away from the stereotypes of their own, although a Chamber all contribute to the exit from such crises.
As an example of the ambiguity of the events will lead a review of our client N. from Vladivostok. "2 months after the purchase of a Chamber-Benefits I was fired from work. It was a real shock. I always thought that I decide when I work and when to leave, and then approached the chief and asked him to write a letter of resignation at own will. "Otherwise dismissed under article" he warned. At first I was very upset. Thought life was over. But after a week I was given a computer. Acquired access to the Internet and began to study online business. After a couple of months, it is understood that I can do and what I'm wondering. Now, a year after you purchase SB, I'm doing work that brings me much more satisfaction than the previous and, especially, money, I was earning more too. It is clear that the very least I would not decided to leave the previous place of work. Thank you for a wonderful device developers."
As you can see, even such a negative event such as job loss, may not be negative, but a passport to another reality. Each user of the Parlor has its own environment and its changes of events. Someone they are significant and impressive, at others barely noticeable. We should not think that you will have something like described in this opinion or in others. You are unique.

Find the good events in your World and improve them with the help of the Parlor. Then there will be no place for negativity in your life.<

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Fri Aug 30, 2013 22:22

thank you so much for such a detailed answer! SS is already coming to me...but she has a few days at a distance!!!! about the changes - not afraid...working...the Strange thing ( although the way is nothing to be surprised now) pulled people from "global" to their problems.Call e relatives and friends..Relatives by blood came from out of town...for 3 days I "strained"...Went home and solved their problems...but a lot more has happened...I Feel that there is a movement...Thank you!!! in the trail. month plan to acquire BJ 2.0( even though the card transfer.while she is not working).all ogromna thanks! :o

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Fri Aug 30, 2013 22:29

I also "saw" an unusual child. the chakras operate differently...not as many! at first I thought that was wrong...but just a closer look of delight whistled))).In life he is a Prodigy ( according to people who know it). So go to the next level!!! :D bi :ay

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Fri Aug 30, 2013 22:31

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
Аиша wrote:maybe slightly off topic but still...tell me...today a neighbor found a tumor in the kidney...it is unknown what kind of...what would you recommend BJ or SS??
To the good doctor .
Right!!!

Our devices can not be used as a therapeutic agent. They can remove the causes of disease (as the impact of unfavorable factors), restoring the information system and increasing its adaptive capacity. However, when formed of the disease may not be enough time to recover the body.
Imagine that the train is at full speed rushes to the destroyed bridge. If he would move, there will be a disaster. What to do to prevent it? Need to slow down. But braking is a necessary but not a sufficient condition. It is also necessary to remove the cause of train - turn off the motor. Then, you may be able to avoid the tragedy. If only to turn the motor off and not braking, the inertia, the train can still enter the destroyed bridge.
The same applies to disease. The process of treatment is the inhibition of the disease, but still need to remove the cause from which it originated and developed. Here is a System Adapters can contribute. Even though guarantees cure no one can give.
Therefore, System adapters help to successfully carry out the treatment prescribed by a doctors, but can't be used as an independent therapeutic agent.

Кимили

Post by Кимили » Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:04

SS, SB, BJ 2.2 and ASD*).
ASD - view, plzh, in the relevant branch.
PS "Doctors" would be nice so put on pause...

*)- http://www.asdinfo.ru/reviews_and_articles/ the link to the website of the manufacturer.
*)- ASD= Antiseptic-stimulator Dorogov faction 2

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:07

To the doctor clearly , and Swietlicki also , in the course of the case analyses and other...we will see how the Chamber can help. And help , I want to see not only Room, but there is still no doctor or whoever else will not help if the mentality is the problem , which will delight the disease. Svetlitsa will help to remove distortions in the cocoon , in the body and in the mind, it can help in further healing. Although there were cases of my close acquaintances when the diagnoses of odd were shot, although the Chamber they were just a couple of months. Consciousness has changed the attitude and the long-standing problem and to your body.